Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

:
Originally posted by Max the Mug
Pffft - I'm the second eldest here. Plus I was on the official GT Interactive Oddworld Forums before I saw you anywhere.
Ah, very true. I probably didn't even know that Oddworld existed at the times those forums were at their high point. I remember reading stuff about how active they used to be.

*hands over her walking stick to Max*

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

10-17-2003, 09:09 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

It's nice indeed to see everyone's OWF joining stories.
*sheds a tear*
It kinds makes me feel at home to see everyone sharing their experiences on OWF over the years. I hope to be one of you guys very soon, as I still feel like a noob. I just love coming here. I think I'm going to die from old age at the keyboard posting a message on the OWF!(Unless I get a life!) I love you guys!

-oddguy

10-18-2003, 08:48 AM
Wil
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

: Apr 2001
: UK
: 13,534
Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)

:
Originally posted by Alcar
:
Originally posted by Facsimilie
Hmm... I didn't think we got X-Box that late, but I'm pretty sure I got one a couple of months after they came out here. I joined because of Munch's Oddysee. Now I can't leave.
I've become what I would used to call 'sad'.

I find that a lot of the people that come on here and don't know anything about Oddworld are friends with existing members in real life. One of mine who had never played Oddworld joined.
But I disposed of him...
Awwww, you know the real reason you can't leave is because you're so loved by us all!

Same here. Josh, and a few other stagnant members joined because I was on here.

Alcar...
Same here: Anybody remember ZombieX? Thankfully he got a life and left just over a year ago, meaning we were free to prance about once more.

:
Originally posted by Abe Babe
*hands over her walking stick to Max*
Yay! Finally, the support I deserve.

:
Originally posted by oddguy
It's nice indeed to see everyone's OWF joining stories.
Well, there are topics back in time about such stories if you're dedicated enough to use the search feature.

10-18-2003, 10:04 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

:
Originally posted by Max the Mug
Same here: Anybody remember ZombieX? Thankfully he got a life and left just over a year ago, meaning we were free to prance about once more.
I remember him.

So many people have left...

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

11-10-2003, 07:28 PM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2003
: United States of Merka
: 1,940
Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)

Hi, i'm a newbie from a long ago so die! Die! DIE!!!! HSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAHSHS *coughs*

11-10-2003, 11:16 PM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

: Mar 2002
: Essex, MA
: 946
nads  (10)

:
Hi, i'm a newbie from a long ago so die! Die! DIE!!!! HSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAHSHS *coughs*
You're a dumb ass.

4 cold years...

11-11-2003, 01:29 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Nov 2002
: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

I second that notion. Long ago? 6 month's isn't a long time...
http://www.myspace.com/spirebandnz

11-11-2003, 02:18 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

I'm speechless. This weekend, I'm going to go through and make a tally of each old topic thats been brought back, who brought it back, and more importantly if it was spam or not. If anyone would care to count up all of them so far, that'd be appreciated. I don't have the time right now, and probably won't have much time to spare within the next 2 days.
11-11-2003, 04:12 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Aug 2002
: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

:
Originally posted by Majic
I'm speechless. This weekend, I'm going to go through and make a tally of each old topic thats been brought back, who brought it back, and more importantly if it was spam or not. If anyone would care to count up all of them so far, that'd be appreciated. I don't have the time right now, and probably won't have much time to spare within the next 2 days.
If i do it do i get to take your place, since thats part of Mods job Anyways i say Abeguy is just trying to get some attention, we shouldn't blame him because he's a freak... but we should just give him his needs... ban him, he should feel important then.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

11-11-2003, 05:08 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

:
Originally posted by Abeguy
Abeguy, a warning is yours.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate