Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

06-27-2007, 09:51 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: The Intern analogy (heh, gay Interns and analogies, OK I'll stop now) was purely a joke. It came from the fact that yes, all Interns wear trunks, but was based off Little Britain- a gay character in it wears smooth tight lycra, so it was meaning a gay Intern's trunks are even smoother than normal ones. Yes I've read too much of Pat's writing. No I'm not trying to be as gay as those Japanese guys.
Anyway, enough homosexual discussion and onto the IC posting...

IC:
Gorrck noticed that the guy he was supervising in the secuirty tower was nodding off. He fired a blank from his gun right in front of James' face. "Wake up #55431!! This is an important operation! Lazyiness is intolerable! Nod off again and you cost everyone in this Tower lunch breaks. Including me, and that would make me rather angry. Which would make you rather upset."
~~~~~~~~~~
Mik kept out of the way of Gorrck, and sat down in another part of the tower. He started to play his harmonica.
~~~~~~~~~
Gorrck heard a strained musical noise in the background, like a harmonica. He walked into the other part of the tower and saw Mik, who started fumbling to put the harmonica away.
"No music! Playing music is distracting to yourself and others, so can cause problems and delays in security! Do it again and you won't get this back For now you're losing it unti lthe end of the day!!"
Mik didn't bother resisting as Gorrck pulled it from him. Uch, why bother.
He propped hsi rifle and started surveying the wilderness, as Gorrck marched back into James' area.
"Don't even think about sleeping, #55431!"
~~~~~~~~~

Matias watched as the effeminate Vykker pranced into the building and started complaining about the decor. he walked over.
"Vykker Medic, this decor is military standard as per military regulations. And you're acting in an odd manner. I shall have to ask: Do you have a Permit for Acting Queenly/and or Fruity, or a signed Permission to Get in Touch With My Feminine Side form? If not I shall have to ask you to acquire one from the Social Relations Department of the Cartel. Non-regulation behaviour is a breach of regulations, which upsets me. Which in turn recquires you to fill out mroe forms, which generates further uneccessary work comapred to if regulations were always adhered to."
He nodded primly after this speech.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

06-27-2007, 10:36 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

"Well come on then" jak said to the to muds "lets get moving that breakfast isn't going to cook itself".

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

06-27-2007, 12:07 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Yes sir, right away...after I've eaten, haven't eaten for a couple days, sir" he turned round and went up to the Mudokons and walked with them to their next mission: getting some food. He looked at the Mudokons, trying to think of something to say to strike up a conversation. He looked at an elderly female one. Huh, hadn't seen females often before "So...uh...why you here? Think it's gonna be nice 'round 'ere?"
06-28-2007, 07:40 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC: "Well i'm happy if I get something to shoot man slig barracks was so dull it was the same thing over and over again do this do that shoot at this target I hope we get some action".

06-28-2007, 11:06 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I still find it strange that Chris has zoophilia towards about every other creature.

IC:

Kole and Cora listened to the response of the Vernel, watching the Slig that seems to love his job. Then again, what Slig didn't? Some how, it seemed to feel as if everyone he hired was below him somehow. That wasn't something Kole wanted to see in his master, since he had enough of Glukkons thinking he was a savage. It only encouraged him to think more of the torture by those two Slig back at SoulStorm Brewery. And this place wasn't suppose to remind him of his old job, according to Cora. Kole tried to shrug that off his shoulders as Cora looked at him for a bit.

Kole decided he might want to know where this Mess hall was in the first place. That probably was the most important thing to know about first. So he held up a finger to Cora, saying that he was going to be right back. Kole simply took off back to the train, so he could find a map. The train was maybe a few feet away, so it wasn't hard to walk to. He went back into the train's driving area and saw on the wall beside two window's revealing a detailed map of the camp. He looked for where they were, which would be by the gate. Kole made the Mudokon anger sound when he realized he could have been in one of four places. He just looked for some land marks around the Mess hall to find exactly where he should go.

Meanwhile, Cora simply waited Kole to come back, while realizing two Sligs were around her. One was an enormous Big Bro, while the other seemed average size. She didn't feel any discomfort at all, but she realized that the smaller one was the one that was going to watch them. She felt a little more secure, for if she was beaten, it wouldn't hard as much. The only problem was that Kole disliked all Sligs, whether they were without pants or packed inside an army tank. She only hoped these ones weren't about to pick on them.

Kole came back with a frustrated glance. Seemed like even the map didn't tell them where they were. It was all right, it seemed like he knew where to go. Kole realized they were ordered to move along by the smaller Slig (Jak) after he got back to Cora. He simply glanced back at his surroundings to know where he was. All he could see was wide open space, but then he saw the Medic's Hut. Kole knew that they would have to go left and forward to get the Mess Hall. He ignored the Sligs and went off, making a body language remark to have the rest follow him.

Cora walked beside Kole, knowing that since he hadn't seemed completely outraged by the scene that he was okay. She felt a little less tense and continued. Suddenly, the Big Bro (Stan) had perked up a weird question. He wondering why she was here. The other Slig seemed to give an answer the Slig was expecting, but she gave him a not so pleasing answer. "Oh, um let's see. I was sent here, like the rest of the Mudokons," Cora replied in a pleasing tone, hoping not to set off the Slig.

Kole grumbled. He hated to be reminded of why he here. Because the bosses felt like putting him somewhere he didn't know about. Every other Mudokon had the same story, and he doubted any of them would have any kind of freedom. He was even more insulted by the Slig's question and thought angryily, "Damn Slig. Is he completely unaware about the fact that Mudokons are things that Sligs and Glukkons just like to punish however they please? Even for little accidents?"

Cora realized that Kole was batting his eyes quite violently, and placed a hand on his shoulder. That always settled him down whenever he was angry. It did work this time, when Kole started to settle down from his anger. His steps were more gentle, and you couldn't hear his eyes blinking so much anymore. Cora knew it was going to be a hard time for them.

The two Mudokons at last reached the Mess Hall. It seemed rather large, and seemed almost fitting for making breakfasts. They both opened the doors to the Mess Hall, getting perpared for work. After stepping inside, they saw that everywhere seemed pretty good for cooking. There were five microwaves above extermily wide stoves, which spend along the Mess Hall. There were all sorts of pantries below the stove that either held vegetables or grain like materials. Other cabinets had cooking objects, such as butcher knives, vegetable knives, strainers, stoves that went over the grills, plates, and measure devices. Adajacent to pantries across the room were three stoves on the wall. They each were huge, fitting to make food for all the inhabitants. Next to the wall of the ovens was a counter that showed dozens of tables and chairs prepared for people to come in. The place they got into also had two pairs of push doors, that had something different on the top. One door had a sign that said 'Meat Storage' and the other 'Vegetable Storage'. Cora couldn't see very well, but each pair of doors looked like there was really cold on the other side. It seemed like your basic kitchen at a restuarant.

Kole and Cora inspected the place at first and then turned around to each other. It seemed like a pretty good place to be. So Kole started to say, "Well, Cora, I guess we should make breakfast,"

Cora nodded and replied with a questioning tone, "But what's to make? We don't seem to have much of a menu to work with. So what can you think of Kole?"

Kole pondered on the question. He had to think of what everyone would enjoy to eat. Then it came to him and he said, "How about we make toasted bread topped with opple sause and whipped cream, with the main course of scramble Clakkerz eggs and Elum Chubs dipped in Wasp's honey?"

Cora just got a little hungry from hearing that appitizing meal. She replied with a pleased tone, "Sounds great sweetie! But how much? How many people are here?"

Kole didn't count, but there certainly was a lot of people here. So he estimated, "About 15. Which means we probably need a lot of food. I think we should get 10 jars of honey, 30 Clakkerz eggs, 10 bags of bread, and 75 Elum Chubs. That seems fair enough. So let's get started!"

OOC: Sorry about the wait, I had to come up with a breakfast for a while. Although, I am going to wait for Zerox and Slig 7665 for their response.

06-28-2007, 12:05 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Clakkerz eggs? They're like Skillya, selling their own children...'cept they aren't born yet. And probably not fertilised. Ugh, awkward, right, shutting up...

Hm. How viable would a Luskan Marauder be as an RPG character? We tend to allow Chroniclers, Sea Rexes etc. in the canon here...I dunno, but I was interested in them. I'd need more verification from you guys, really. Otherwise, I have another idea that no one's used before...8D It's so awesome.

IC: Stan supposed he would have been given a reply like that, there wasn't alot he could do. Unsure how to reply, he merely gave a muffled "Hm-hm" and just kept walking with them to the food. He listened to their plans. Sounded delicious, he...well, had probably never heard of something so appetising. He was eager to try it "I'll go get everything!" He said and charged off into the store cupboard. Right, lessee...Elum Chubs. He picked up a box saying 'Contents: 50' and [laced it on the floor, then ripped open another box, removed half the contents and added that to the pile. 10 bags of bread...there was a few brands here. He thought a healthy option would be best, aprticularly if he was to keeps trong and to get stronger. he went for the 'wholemeal Spooce' bread and placed some in the pile. 30 Clakkerz eggs...they were fairly small, Clakkerz usually laid clutches of around 10. Three boxes of ten, then, and he was correct. The boxes were of ten, so he grabbed three and placed them ontop of the growing pile. Then, finally, ten jars of Wasp honey. Simple enough. At the back, they were rather dusty, but the 'use by' date was still for another few years. Honey seemed to last a long time. However, they were called "Wasp n' bee special blend honey" rather than just Wasp honey. He shurgged, grabbed 10 jars anyway, and put them in the half an Elum Chubs box he had ripped off, and placed it next to the pile. He took everything out. Right. The jars could go at the bottom, since they were in a crate and less likely to fall off at the bottom. Elum Chubs next, he piled the 50 crate then the smaller half crate ontop. Then the eggs, which were from a fairly decent brand, and in tougher than usual boxes, with extra thick board to protect them. He piled them on, then finally the soft Spooce bread. He hefted up the pile, and walked back into the kithen. He placed the lot on the floor next the table, as the pile seemed a little high to put up there "Got all the ingredients, what else can I do? Sounds delicious..." he would've licked his lips if he weren't wearing the mask. It tasted nasty, and he didn't want to risk tasting it. He settled to looking expectantly towards the Mudokons. They evidently knew what they were doing. He had no idea how to cook.

OOC+EDIT: Screw that, here's the idea. A never before seen RP species!

Name: Chelon
Species: Gloktigi
Physical Description: Fairly normal Gloktigi. Has a modified larynx allowing speech in a rather rough voice. Due to travelling and more regular movement than most normal Gloktigi (which tend to spend most time merely standing around guarding things), has more heavily muscled arms. Has a tattoo on his head of a Gloktigi in the native Mudokons style. Has biologically augmented lungs and breathing system, as this is more effective than cybernetic augmentations like Sekto had.
Equipment: Not really anything...as in, nothing.
Personality: Despite his species, he has a caring nature towards others, unless he has a specific reason to dislike them or hold a grudge. Is rather serious all around.
Biography: Originally, Chelon was a slave of the Glukkons and a guardian of Lady Margeret. He, however, twigged on that they were in fact slaves protecting her, and were not paid or anything. Zilch. They were hardly treated well either, kept in rooms at night were they couldn't even turn around or anything, and were fed minimum rations to keep fit enough to protect her. The rest of his brethren weren't smart enough to realise they could live much better quality lvies elsewhere. Since they were the guards, there were no other guards to stop them. So he snuck away, and those who saw him could do nothing. However, among those seeing him included a Vykker. Later, the Vykker followed him and met with him in secret, and tried to discuss why he was running away. They eventually reached an agreement where if the Vykker was allowed to try to allow him to speak (he wanted to test his theory of modifying the larynx, and he had never got to use a Gloktigi before, and likely never would again) in exchange for the Vykker then taking him away from that place in one of the Labs, pretending he had bought him as a guard. So, they snuck away and escaped. He was put onto the table, euthanised and had his larynx changed. To the Vykkers delight, this worked, and so he lived around the labs, until he eventually got off when it landed in a forest so the Vykkers could go out to a base set up there. He wandered out into the wilderness. His height, strength and speed were key factors in avoiding predators, mainly large Scrabs, though they seemed wary anyway. He spent many weeks wandering, feeding mainly on Spooce or sometimes carrion he found, and drinking from lakes. He passed through various fields and such, and one day came across an ancient cave. it was late, so he entered as a place to sleep. However, it was light inside. Spooce were everywhere. Such a gathering was odd. He then noticed some native Mudokons inside, backed up against a wall by a Scrab. As he came over, the Scrab, startled by such a large creature it had never seen before, fled. The Mudokons in this part of the wilderness knew nothing of Gloktigi either. They praised him as their 'saviour' and among them, a saviour came forward. He then, with a power, marked a large tattoo on his forhead, as another Mudokon copied it into the wall, making a cave painting of it scaring away the Scrab. The shaman told him that it show at least other Mudokons that he was a friend. He then stayed the night, and in the morning woke early, thanked the shaman and left once more in his travels. More weeks passed, and he met a few more Mudokons, which looked at him with awe and wonder at what he would be with such a tattoo as he hurried past. He needed to get to civilisation now. Eventually, he came across a desert. He crossed it reluctantly after filling up on water, and came across a factory (Necrum Mines). Exploring while avoiding being spotted, he found a train. It appeared to still be active, though forgotten, but he knew not for how long. He went in (with difficulty through the small door), and looked about. He haphazardly guessed at a few levers, and off it went to the Feeco. Depot.
On arriving, he wandered about, having been taught how to read when he was in the Labs. Other inhabitants often shyed away from him, or wandered what the hell a Gloktigi was doing around. Security didn;t do anything because A) It wasn't attacking anyone, and B) They were rather scared, as well as not knowing what a penalty would be if they killed it, since these weren't exactly common. He found an advertisement for a place some General Dripik had started up...aha...he'd heard about him from Lady Margeret when overseeing conversations. He was meant to be quite a good Glukkon. That seemed the ticket. He go onto the train to take him to the bus. He was not asked for a ticket...

Last edited by Zerox; 06-29-2007 at 08:41 AM..
06-28-2007, 12:35 PM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Ic:
When they got to the mess hall and the 2 mudokens explained there recipe slax chouldn't wait "hmm that does sound tasty well get cracking can't wait to try it" back at the barrecks all he got were rations wich were usualy made of Eulm slop all the horrible bits this whould make a nice change from that crap.

06-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC:
Last day of school for me today. So I'll be with you more regularily.
IC:
Vernel looked around and saw a Steef (Sagitarrius) near one of the gates. He held up his gun and pointed his gun at it, shouting in it's direction;
"You've wandered onto my property, or just want a job? Either way, you gotta sign this black contract, or I'll shoot you and give you to my master! Or rather, we'll shoot you."
Vernel called Banner to stop playing the drums and aim his bazooka gun.
"You're surrounded now, beast. Of course, if you'd rather be a slave slave rather than slave guard, that's fine. Sign the other contract."

06-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: @ Zerox: You didn't mention anything about your Gloktigi's ability to breath air. Is it cybernetically augmented like Sekto's pets? If so do you also have the metal legs or the normal ones? Not to mention the fact that Gloktigi have the mental capacity of a Slog.
@ Slaveless: Chris just has a lot of love in his heart. :P

IC: Some infernally lame Slig(Gorrck) woke James up with a gun shot. James stood up and started to mumble angrily, "Just my luck, I got one of those Sligs who likes to work as a partner."
James continued to look down from his tower at the surrounding lands. Their were a lot of bugs and barely visible Snands. Nothing that posed an immediate threat. James would of plotted to kill his annoying partner, but that would be too much effort. While standing up James started to doze off.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chris turned a slight shade of red at the Chronicler(Matias)'s assumptions. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" Chris screamed at the Chronicler, "How dare you tell me what is odd and what is right! I am who I am and nothing else! If you have a problem with my personality and preference in relationship partners thats just too bad! Do you oppose all Vykker relationships or only when we act a certain way!?
GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!"
With that Chris stormed into the ugly tent and sat down at his desk fuming.

Jim watched as Chris entered the tent, but when the Vykker realized he was being looked at he yelled, "DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY LIFE CHOICES TOO!?"
Rather then evoke the PMSing Vykker's wrath Jim didn't say anything and just went back to work. As Jim scrubbed the blood he heard the Vykker burst into tears. Jim wanted to comfort the Vykker but feared another mood swing.
06-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: @Zerox: A Gloktigi? Really. Will it have some sort of weakness?

Also, I choose Clakkerz eggs out of four choices. It was either Clakkerz eggs, Mudokon eggs, Gabbiar, or some random new species. I saw that the demand for Mudokons was so high that there probably wouldn't make sense if they had unfertilized eggs. That would shake up Vykker Labs' profits a bit. Gabbit eggs doesn't seem likely if the species if going extinct. And at last, I wasn't crazy about making a new species. It just doesn't right to do that until more about Oddworld is revealed.

@Venks (Aren't you so happy that I'm doing this for you?): Chris has a lot of love at heart? But how come it tries to hit on every other species? By the end of the day, no one wants to be with him. Not even a Vykker. Like I said, Vykkers have Ineedmoneysexuality. They only mate with their business partners to increase their partnership to accuire new research. Nothing more, nothing less.

IC:

Cora and Kole watched as both Stan and Jak had a look of appeal from the recipe they just thought up of. The Big Bro seemed more excited than the other, since he was started to find all of the ingreidents they needed for their breakfast. It saved them lots of time and effort, and for once a Slig did their work. Kole had to say, it seemed pretty nice to see a Slig that liked what they were doing. Cora went over to Kole and whispered, "See, not every Slig is out to kill you. Some are here to help,"

Kole replied with a little stuborness, "Well, he's okay. He hasn't quite made up for the insensitive comment about our 'freedom',"

Cora just smiled and rolled her eyes. When will that boy ever learn? Besides that, she looked at the Big Bro and tried to think up of a job for the eager Slig. He probably didn't have any cooking skills, so they would just have to give him less complex jobs. That seemed fair enough for him. So Cora said to Stan, "Well, I guess we could give you the job of placing warming up the Elum Chubs. That seems pretty easy to do. Just place each and every one of them in rows and columns on a sheet metal. When you're done, you can place them into one of the ovens. The wheel should be turned to turn on the oven and raise the heat to maybe 435 degrees. We would need to wait about fifteen minutes before they will be done. Although, I should be the one that should cut them up first. And after, we will handle it from there. Is that okay?"

While Cora waited for a response, Kole tried to find some pans to go onto the stoves. He needed them for the bread. He grabbed a bag of Spooce bread, some cooking oil, and a pan that held twenty sheets of Spooce bread at a time. Kole placed the pan on the stove and opened the bag. Each bread made the shape of a triangle, which was normal for a slice of Spooce bread. He took out the cooking oil and spread it out on the pan. It covered the pan quickly, and Kole started twist the wheel that turned on the stove. The stove quickly lit and the cooking oil could have Spooce bread placed on it. He also had a patchula (sp?) at hand and flipped the bread at certain time. He knew what he was doing and knew exactly what he suppose to do. This was going perfectly fine.

06-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC:
Well, Slaveless, you might want to make an exception for the much creepier and perverted Malarkey, a mentally ill Internaphile/ephebophiliac Domination sex crazed fetishist lunatic who controls his servants with drugs and often forces them to be transexuals and service him.

06-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
OOC:
Last day of school for me today. So I'll be with you more regularily.
IC:
Vernel looked around and saw a Steef (Sagitarrius) near one of the gates. He held up his gun and pointed his gun at it, shouting in it's direction;
"You've wandered onto my property, or just want a job? Either way, you gotta sign this black contract, or I'll shoot you and give you to my master! Or rather, we'll shoot you."
Vernel called Banner to stop playing the drums and aim his bazooka gun.
"You're surrounded now, beast. Of course, if you'd rather be a slave slave rather than slave guard, that's fine. Sign the other contract."
OOC: Ah finaly get to do something with my life, I thank you Patrick....Reminds me, I had this weird dream about you where you made some Oddworld game like an RPG, Marvak's character got paired up in mine with it and one of my characters was threatened by transformers cars in a carpark.

IC
Sagittarius stared up at the guy in horror, wit his hands up.
"I-Ididn't know anyone owned the place, I swear!" He begged before hearing about a job. He needed one to live, he couldn't remember the last time he ate.
"Oh...Okay....I'll be a slave guard..." He spoke nervously, thinking it was a better job. He stared at the black contract, before stratching his blond haired head sheepishly.
"Uhhh....I get a pen for this, right? I don't really have a pen...."
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

06-28-2007, 11:40 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: That's...................................
disturbing.
IC:
Vernel used his tentacles to toss his pen over to the blonde steef, still holding his gun at it, but giving a gesture to Banner to continue playing.
Banner was nearly fully loaded, but simply stopped his current train of thought when ordered by Vernel and reshouldered his bazooka gun, grabbing the drums and continuing to play the Magog national anthem for any further newcomers.

06-29-2007, 07:54 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC: Jak looked at the muds "hey got anything for me to to do I'm not a bad cook I've got to cook to survive in the jungles and stuff so I chould probebly do what ever you ask me to do" jak said needing something to do.

06-29-2007, 08:26 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
OOC: That's...................................
disturbing.
Well assuming you mean me, the dream wasn't about this roleplay, it was about some kind of video game....Then yesterday I dreamed I was an illegal immigrant and Bart Simpson got cloned in the Simpsons film....Ok, me stop spamming for now.

IC
Sagitarius stared at the two sligs, one of them playing drums and the other having thrown a pen at him. He yelled and held his hand to his face and roared loudly when the pen hit him in the eye.
"My gosh that hurts!" He nearly yelled, before picking up the pen and signing the better contract.
"That pen doesn't have poisonous ink, right?" He moaned, still holding his light blue left eye.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 06-29-2007 at 08:29 AM..
06-29-2007, 09:02 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: @Venks: I was unaware of both those factors. I'll add the augmentation part, and I wasn't aware of the Gloktigi's afore mentioned alleged stupidity. Most controlled animal characters in our RPs are smarter through being self educated or are gifted. He was gifted in the sense he was more intelligent than the others there and twigged that he should probably buggar off.

@Slaveless: Before I read that, I had already removed the healing aspect, I really just wanted something to help set him apart. The healing thing was moronic. Also, I'll see if I can think of a weakness through the RP as it goes along or if one pops up somehow.

Also, no one answered my Luskan Marauder question. I highly doubt it would be plausible, but as I said, we need more ooinion on the matter. Meetles tend to be accepted, and they hardly got all that much farther in the production area...well, a bit farther, but they still only remained as pictures, like the Chronicler and such.

IC: "Yes ma'am, seems simple enough" he turned to the Elum Chubs. These were industrial packaged ones, 5 a pack, so it would be much quicker to get them open. He needed something to put them on before that. He grubbed around the cupboards quickly and found some sheet metal. He took it out and liad it flat on the table. He ripped open the packets, pouring a line of Chubs out of each one before binning each packet, and quickly worked up a rythm and was finished pretty quickly for so many Chubs. He then looked at the ovens, and picked the biggest. He had made three sheets full of Chubs, and put each on a different rack within. He shut it up and turned the heat on. He noiticed a timer. He set it to 15 mins and waited.

Chelon had got off the train after an announcement to catch a bus from here. He'd barely fit on it, getting on through the back dorr as it was larger. The Slig driver rather worried about his presence. It decided to remain mute, hoping he wouldn't be noticed. He stayed at the back and crouched to fit in. A short ride, and he had stopped. The doors opened, and he exited the bus. he looked around. He saw a Steef with a pen and a sheet of papaer some distance away, a Slig with a gun to him and a Big Bro playing a tune on some drums. he recognised it, it was one of Lady Margeret's favorite songs she often ordered her Slig troupe to play for her. He walked up behind the Steef, and looked down. It seemed to be a contract for a job. He then looked to the Slig over the Steef's head "Hi. Need job, please."

Last edited by Zerox; 06-29-2007 at 09:21 AM..
06-29-2007, 09:32 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Matias regarded Chris carefully. "Doctor, I have no problem with your choices. I am unauthorized to have a problem with your personal life. Simply produce the form I asked for, or cease such behaviour. It is what the regulations demand.
~~~~~~~~~~
Gorrck noticed James was nodding off. He rolled his eyes angrily, but spoke quieter and more menacing this time. "What did I tell you, #55431? You've cost yourself a lunch break."
He hefted the butt of his gun and swung it at James' head, stopping it just short.
"Next time, I might just connect. Now stay awake, this is an important operation. If all else fails I'll force feed you Expresso from the Executive Office."

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

06-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: lol Zerox. Why does your Gloktigi need a job? Is he saving for college? lol

I never knew Luskan Marauders existed until today, wish I had a pic of one.
You can bet as soon as I see one it'll make an appearance in my fanfic.
06-29-2007, 01:30 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: @Venks: He needs somewhere to live and sustain himself, preferable over living in some wilderness somewhere. When he was 'employed' by Lady Margeret, it was much harsher conditions than he'd find here or somewhere similar.

I can't find any Luskan Marauders on the 'net unfortunately, the only picture I know of is on p.26 of the Art book. I'm assuming you don't have it.
06-29-2007, 05:16 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Vernel replied to the Steef;
"No, it ain't. But I am. So get around to the northeast corner and shoot any Mudokons you see, and bring their corpses to Chris the bisexual Vykker, who's the head medic here. Or I might consider selling you for a bounty to Dripik's friend Sekto.."
Vernel then saw a Gloktigi speaking to him, and nearly jumped out of his pants in fright;
"WHAT THE BOILER? WHAT THE BOILER? How are you SPEAKING? I couldn't even hire you, I'd need a bigger fish, like my owner, to offer your contract! Wait for a bit, I'll go up and call my master!"
OOC:
For occaisional guest appearances;
Name: Dripik
Species: Glukkon (he's a guest character who will never directly appear)
Physical Description:
Equipment:
Personality: Forgetful, yet sharp witted and able to project a strong air of command. Is also masterful at general management and shows this through his desire to get down to business with subordinates, get down to business in a minute with equals, and get down to business whenever you like with superiors.
Biography: Little is truly known of Dripik's past. It is known that he is one of Molluck's underlings and runs the Slig Barracks, and is also one of the most powerful military Glukkons in Southern Mudos. Other than that, his past life is mostly limited to propaganda documentaries and anecdotes.
D&D Alignment: Lawful Evil

06-30-2007, 12:42 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I was wondering where Dripik would pop up in all this. I'll post an IC later when Slaveless replies, but...

Lol what the boiler
06-30-2007, 12:43 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Sagittarius's jaw gaped open and his eyes went wide at Vernel's command.
"...So get around to the northeast corner and shoot any Mudokons you see, and bring their corpses to Chris the bisexual Vykker, who's the head medic here. Or I might consider selling you for a bounty to Dripik's friend Sekto.."
He didn't want to shoot people, let alone knew what a mudokon was. He had heard of Sekto as well. The other part just plain confused him.
"WHAT?!" He accidently shrieked out. "I'm supposed to shoot people and meet bisexual vykkers in this job?! Where did it say that on the contract?!" He read the paper again, before scratching his head sheepishly.
"Oh, my bad...Uhhhh....Can I just not shoot people instead?" He said nervously, knowing there was going to be a disagreement. Seeing the gloktigi, he edged away from it in case it tried to eat him or something.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 06-30-2007 at 01:16 AM..
06-30-2007, 01:06 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Zerox's character is a Gloktigi, not Oktigi.
IC:
Vernel replied to the Steef;
"Hey, you became a guard, not a kindergarten teacher. Go over, or I will anaesthezize you, and use the money from your sad body to eat a delicious can of Gabbiar and visualise your unmarked grave! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!"

06-30-2007, 01:20 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Whoops, ma bad.

IC
Sagittarius felt fear at the slig's words, taking them in. Shoot people or die, it translated to him. Looking sad, he still held his eye and the pen and stared mournfully at the paper.
"So I can choose the other job or when do I start?" He spoke in a low sadder voice.

06-30-2007, 06:45 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

@ Slaveless(You know I love you): Chris isn't someone who is bound to a certain mind set, he is very open minded and able to try new things. Chris's Ex-boyfriend wants to be with Chris, but Chris doesn't want to be tied down.
Slaveless you can't generalize an entire race of people into a single stereotype thats just not kosher. Are you telling me Humphrey and Irwin had no love for each other? Their relationship was lucrative, but couldn't you also see the love between the two?
Lastly just becuase Vernie-darling/Vivi-baby rejected Chris, that doesn't mean everyone will.

@ Zerox: Sadly I don't have the book. Should be in about 2 weeks when I get paid.

@ Zozo: Thats pretty neat, Sagittarius has to kill in order to live. Very much Stranger like.

IC: Tears streaming from his face, Chris looked up at the Chronicler and stuttered, "Youuu meeeean youuu youuu youuu don't haaaaate meeee?"
Chris got up and attempted to hug the Chronicler while sobbing continually.

Jim saw that the Vykker was currently bothering someone else. Finally done cleaning the blood off the floor Tim left the medical tent quietly.
Arriving outside in the hot sun Jim decided to check the mess hall for food.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The lame Slig(Gorrck) mumbled something stupid that woke James up. He was about to ask the retard to speak louder when he noticed the fag's weapon stopping just a breath from his face.
The twat-waffle cockily said, "Next time, I might just connect. Now stay awake, this is an important operation. If all else fails I'll force feed you Expresso from the Executive Office."
"Yeah yeah" James said in response and went back to looking out for natives.

OOC: James tends to use 'creative' words to describe his co-workers.
06-30-2007, 11:40 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC *Waits impatiently for Slaveless to post*

Also, Chelon is waiting for Dripik to appear to give him a job. Where is he then? I don't see a whole lot he can do until then.
07-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC: Horray, one of my characters already has an enemy! And I'm serious about being glad. I want some excitement with my guys in this RP.

IC:
Matias backed away as the strange Vykker tried to hug him. "Correct. I am unathorized to hate anybody other than my subordinates. If you do not possess a form that I specified, then I will have to fill one out for you. Name?"
~~~~~~~~~
Gorrck looked closesly at James. "Since you obviously couldn't care less about ya job, I'll give ya something ta do. Go to the Exec Office an' get an Expresso to keep ya awake. An' get one fer me an the other Slig too. If it's the only way I can keep this place running right, then I'll do it.
I'm showin that I trust you by doin' this, if I didn't I'd send the other Slig. So don't f*** this one up, a'right?"
~~~~~~~~#
Mik was equally as bored as James, but was forcing himself awake. He evelled his rifle at the wildnerness and shot a bird that flew out of one of the trees.
Huh, target practice. At least I've got a way of killin' time. Odd that guy (Gorrck) is drivin' me nuts. An' I bet he's doing the same to whoever the guy is in there.

07-02-2007, 12:07 PM
dragonzardman
Stunk

: suffolk
: 49
dragonzardman  (10)
Oddworld Warning: I'm slow so may need elp

name: max
race:steef(like stranger two feet in one boot)
alinment:neutral
equipment:sniper rifle with double the zoom and a pistol-lungbuster with a black cape
past:dumped in a ditch and raised as an assassin in a unofficial orfanige,has just got off the bus and started work in the base,
compulsive lungbuster smoker.

Last edited by dragonzardman; 07-03-2007 at 08:15 AM..
07-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: One problem there, dragonzardman, this base isn't very old. You will have to arrive by bus and ask for a job (or sneak in and get caught, then sign up for a job :P)
Where's everyone goen, anyway? i'm getting bored out here waiting for replys from Slaveless and Patrick.
07-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: I've been bored and playing CSI games and watching Shrek 3.
IC: Vernel replied to the Steef;
"You can apply for the other job, if you like being beaten up for the purposes of my employees pleasure. Or, you can take the job of having to kill any Native Mudokons and bring their organs, and you'll get 15% of the profits to use for your own stuff. Your choice."
Vernel spoke to the Gloktigi;
"Come with me."
Vernel went to the door of the tower, opening it and walking up the stairwell, which he hoped was wide enough to let the Gloktigi in. He continued to walk up, observing the mundane surroundings of the 2nd floor, and the plush surroundings of the 3rd floor.