08-15-2001, 02:02 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)
Released....

(ooc: this starts a couple of months in the past.)

Two muds were exploring the remains of a factory far to the east of Pyke, seeing what they could salvage. In one section they found what looked like a labortory.
"Whoa...you think Vykkers used to work here?" one mud asked the others.
"Most likely." the other said as they explored the lab. They came upon a locked down, after some effort they broke the door down and stood in shock at what they saw.
In the center of a small room was a large container-like tube. It was transperent and contained some sort of fluid. What surprized them the most though...was what was inside the tube.
Inside was a large creature, it had dark green skin with dark blue stripes, large blue green spines down its back, wings instead of proper arms and no legs. It's face looked draconic...but had hints of slig tentacules at the tip of tis snout. Four black horns adorned its head, two on top of the head just behind the eyes and two on that back part of its lower jaw. from the tip of the snout to the tip of its tail it looked to be about 21 feet long, the tail taking up 9 of that.
"Whoa...cool critter." one mud said.
"Looks pretty creepy to me..." The other said, "Is it alive?"
"Well it looks like there's still power in this tube thingy...it might be."
"Well lets go before it wakes up..."
"HA! I seriously doubt it will..."
It was then the creatures eyes opened and stared at the two muds with its yellow eyes. The muds stepped back as the creature started to thrash inside its glass prison. Cracks appeared in the glass and the muds bolted, knowing it would break out any second.
Less then a moment later, it was free and it fell to the ground somewhat startled. It straightened itself, standing on the two fingers it had on each wing, and took in the new sights and smells for a moment. Then it felt a pang in its stomach: it was hungry. Instinct took over and it realized the two muds were 'food' and it began to follow their scent trail....

The two muds ran and climbed down to a lower floor as fast as they could. Once there they stopped to rest a moment.
"Do you think we lost it?" one asked.
"I hope so..." the other said.
"Lets get out of here."
They ran into a open area with catawalks above them. Suddenly they here a screech and looked up to see the creature up above them. Screaming in terror they ran, heading for the exit. They did not make it...
The creature had spread its wings and dived down from the higher ground swooping low and knocking down one mud and grabbing the other with its jaws. The mud screamed in agony as the creature hungry tore at his flesh, devouring him alive. The other mud was frozen with fear and it wasn't until the creature finished and looked up at him that he got up to run again.
The remaining mud reached the door and struggled to get it open, all the while the creature was stalking him, getting closer. Just as the mud succeeded in getting the door open the creature struck, and his fate became the same as his companion.

After it finished feeding, the creature wandered closer to the open door, looking out at the outside world. Deciding it looked like a much better place then it was inside, it stepped out and with a flap of its wings took to the air and flew away from its place of creation....

(ooc: don't attack, comfront, or otherwise say you have seen this creature yet please. He will make himself known to everyone in due time *grin*)

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

08-15-2001, 09:15 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: this is the present)

During the past two months he has learned much and traveled far. He learned that he could turn invisable to keep those that could hurt him from seeing him and if they did see him he could fry them with a bolt of lightning.
He hated being on the ground, as his wings made very poor legs, so he was on the ground as little as possible. He faired a little better in the trees, so he used the trees as his resting points and used his tail to help keep balance.
He hunted mainly smaller prey, as he could normally kill them before they tried to fight back. Children were his favorite, their flesh was soft and tender. He was craving that now, as he flew looking for his next meal. He spotted what looked like a village up ahead and instinctively he cloaked to keep from being seen. He saw several children playing in the field just outside the village and he angled toward them.
He flew low and fast, opening his jaws, preparing to strike....

08-15-2001, 09:27 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

I feel like a f*** head asking this but does my guy come into this[dargadon get pissed and rip my head off if'ya want to james:ahhh dragadon don't let it eat me james shut up your not in the story YET *grin*
08-15-2001, 09:46 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: nah this is a seperate storyline, I am going to scrap that other one i was planing. So have at it with your idea. And please type ledgably...it is hard to understand you sometimes...

08-15-2001, 11:20 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

sroy some times i act like a tolte num nut