04-06-2005, 08:44 AM
ekla
Zappfly

: Mar 2005
: Australia
: 2
ekla  (10)
'elp!

I start on page PVP13C01 where there is a lever and a ledge to jump onto. Pull lever and fleeches drop down so you run and jump onto the ledge and keep running.
Net screen: you run and drop down onto the bottom of the screen where there are more fleeches and roll into a tunnel
Next screen: out of the tunnel thee are 2 ledges right on top of each other that you have to jump up. at the top you crouch and roll off and RUN due to 2 paramites waiting for you
next screen: keep running and roll througha tiny tunnel off a ledge where you fall off the bottom of teh screen
next screeen: you land hanging off the edge of a ledge, pull yourself up and run cos teer are paramite behind you
next screen: roll into a tunnel and off a ledge onto the bottom of the screen and run from yet more paramites
next screeen: (this is where i die) you have to roll through a very short tunnel and then you are on a ledge. unfortunately before i can stand up and do anything i get eaten by 2 paramites that are aboove.
no matter what I do i always get eaten because there isn't enough time. does anyone know what to do? I've been stuck for aaaagggeeess
thankee
04-06-2005, 08:45 AM
ekla
Zappfly

: Mar 2005
: Australia
: 2
ekla  (10)

oops, abe's exoddus by the way :P
04-06-2005, 09:08 AM
tentacle_orgy
Thudslug

: Feb 2005
: Dreamscape
: 169
tentacle_orgy  (10)

Find the Spirit lock with the Invisibilty Ring before you go any further...
°`°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` °`°
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,
ø¤º°`°º¤ø
º°`°º

04-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

what tentacle orgy said. I was stuck on this part too! But I figured it out, just keep trieing.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

04-07-2005, 08:02 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

I assume the screen code for the spot you're up to is PVP13C07? If so, what you have to do is roll through the short tunnel, then DON'T STOP! As soon as you're through, stop rolling, but keep running and jump to the other side:

If that doesn't explain it I can record that section for you to watch if you want.
EDIT:By the way, if you have already jumped up there, you have to climb up and quickly start running to the right, then jump to land in a well that you will see.

Last edited by Gretin; 04-07-2005 at 09:29 PM..