Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

09-27-2005, 06:11 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

The scrab woke up drowzily to find himself in a cage. He looked around and saw the vykker and the others. The female mudokon was in some kind of contraption, and still looked a bit woozy from the tranqs. The scrab looked at the cage. It didn't seem very strong, but he didn't know what to expect. He was about to trry to take a chunk out of the metal when motion sickness overwhelmed him.

He wretched a bit and vomited. So much for subtlety.

09-28-2005, 09:55 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC:
:
A Train pulled up outside the rapture farms station. It carried cargo such as machines and scrabs/paramites to be slaughted.
You rule, thats just what we needed. Thanks a bunch.

-IC-

#7 Slig: "See ya, Boogie."
"See yos." Boogie turned to the hallway at his left and stood still for a couple of seconds.
"Hey... wait a sec. This isn't... haha yea." Boogie reached into his vest and pulled out a One-Canned blitzpacker. It actually is a tiny low caliber pistol, but it uses heated gas to fire.

"Myea, this probably won't do as good as the normal rifle. Armory..."
He puts back the gun and turns around again to walk back up to #7 and RG.

"Err, I'm bothering again but, do you guys know where the Armory is here?"
~~~~~~~~

Jim; "Here we go, there's a sign."

"Well okay, tha-yikes!" Scruben yelled as Jim dragged him away again.
~~~~~~~~

"Yep. Livestock train, more boring hours of waiting. So, should we unload the animals, or leave it fer some other shmoes?"

"Hmm, since it looks like there aren't that many crates, we could shove 'em out. And I've just heared another train arriving."

"I guess it wasn't the parts, then?" he asked, "How long ago did you ask for them to be sent?"

Floyd shrugged "I don't know, I haven't got a watch... shame. Yet... the parts might be on the other train. Care to help?"
He walked over to a crate, picked it up and walked out of the train.

09-28-2005, 10:13 AM
Big bro slig 600
Chippunk

: Sep 2005
: UK
: 21
Big bro slig 600  (10)

*flare tried agian several times but there was no answer,so he walked back to the entrence of the factory hopeing that someone could,tell him where the boss was*
Flare: I hope my job here is patroling the grounds i love that job!

ooc:thanks big bro bogie

09-28-2005, 12:25 PM
Beavis Core
Chippunk

: Aug 2005
: London
: 30
Beavis Core  (10)

OOC: Well, that's me officially screwed. I lost internet connectivity for 3 days. Now I've posted like, once in 3 weeks. I've gotten so far behind, I don't know what's going on. There have been 2 pages since I last posted. So here's what I'll do. I remember hearing about starting afresh once we hit 25 pages. Now we are on 26, I imagine that is soon. I'll continue then from where I left off: Will in the tunnels, and Brikk hunting for Will.
These are questions only BEAVIS CORE could ask. PM with you answer to join the insanity TODAY! *note: PM's are not guaranteed replies*

09-29-2005, 09:17 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: Thanks a bunch BBS600! I too agree that we should maybe think abotu W@RF v.5, but the trouble with that is getting together all the active members of W@RF to rejoin for part 5. I'd suggest beginning part 5, but carryng on here until all (or at least most) of our current RPers have re-signed up.

IC:
Dek looked up as he was maneuvering the gas anaesthetizer towards Annie as he heard a noise come from the holding chamber-the room that mutated Scrab was in.
He quickly spoke to Stivik
"Stivik, it seems that the Scrab's awake, wait here, don't touch anything and keep an eye and gun on Annie there, I'll be right back."

He hurried into the other room to see what had happened, and sure enough, the Scrab was awake. And had vomited right into its nutrient fluid, by the looks of the thick mess spreading in the chamber.
ooc: Please, T or Splat, sabotage the examining of Anni in some way, I want some action with Dek! If you don't want to do anything then OK, I don't mind.
~~~~~~~

Arthur grinned, picked up a crate with a couple of Meeps in and said to Floyd
"Finally, the parts train's arrived. I hope it has at least."
He carried the crate to the train's open door, and yelled for Sefon to come over even as he watched a Slig get off the new train and rush out of the door without pause.
"Hey, Sef, come to the ground by the train here, that way we can drop the lighter crates down to you and you can catch 'em? Can you do that mate?"

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

09-29-2005, 06:37 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Sefon:"Sure I can and sure I will!"
He moved up next to the doorway and called up into the train, "Ok, I'm ready."

OOC: No point going on and on with this, you can control him just to take the crates.

IC:
Frod saw that Arnie and Otto seemed to be free right now, so he walked up in front of them and spoke, "Hey chaps, is one of you the boss? I'm Frod, one of the new workers."

Groll removed the last bolt then carefully started to take the plate down. He had to be careful to slide it off what was left of the old grinder, otherwise they'd need a new plate to protect the motors and such. He placed it on the ground next to the tool box then climbed up again to start looking at the machinery that was normally concealed by the metal plate; it seemed to be pretty much unharmed, just a little wear and tear from the times. It would be better to get new motors, but if that wasn't possible these ones would do, he thought.

09-30-2005, 12:06 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"C'mooooon brake freeee...." Anni thought to herself, while focusing on waking up.

She could slowly feel a warmth streaming through her body, and soon it became hot. The material, that was used to strap Anni suddenly caught on fire. She could feel pain on her wrists, but at least it woke her a bit up. As she opened her eyes, she lost focus and the flame died out. She looked a bit on her burned wrists, and then at the scrab.

"Ca-can i go now??" She asked, as she felt exhausted after what had happened.

She kept a close eyes on Stivik's gun, and imagined herself shooting his face with it, and then Dek.

EDOT: OOC: Well, yea...MM's idea is very good I think Dripik should create a new thread then...
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

Last edited by T-nex; 09-30-2005 at 12:10 PM..
10-01-2005, 02:40 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Stivik yelped and shoved his gun (rather shakily) into Anni's face, "How in Odd's holy name did you do that?" Hey, it wasn't every day you saw a crazy Mud create fire out of thin air! "DEK, SINCE WHEN DID VYKKERS LABS START GIVING MUDS POWERS LIKE THAT???"

Jim ran quickly in the direction the arrow pointed until he came upon what had once upon a time been a lift. Now, however, it appeared to be just an empty hole in the floor.
Jim: "Oh no, the thing's broken! Now what'll we do, is there anohter way up? I'm gonna get stuffed if I can't find a way upstairs."

10-01-2005, 04:34 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"Wh-what??? I didn't create any fire..." she said, not understanding what happened herself.

She pushed the gun away, and stood up, but swayed to the side. She was too dizzy to stand up and fell on the ground. She helped herself up again, and sat down on the chair. She rubbed her head a bit and then thought that she wanted to be with Kix, Dean and Javi. She knew she was safe with them. Her eyes then et the door to the outside, and though that she'd have to distract them or something.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

10-01-2005, 07:53 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I've returned from a trip with my class, sorry I didn't tell you.

Yeah, I guess it's time for W@RF v.5. I'll start it as soon as I can. I suppose there's no point for posting IC here, we'll continue in the next version, OK?

10-05-2005, 03:37 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

Sev watched the little creature run off.

Sev:"Where the heck do they get those things anyways? They don't seem very sharp..."

He then looked around. That tube had taken him far into the facility. He decided to find out how Dek was doing with Anni and the scrab. He walked down the hall and eventually found an elevator. He pressed the button to call the lift, but it didn't come. He cursed and looked behind him. A hall marked "STOCKYARD SECTOR 5B" hung above it.

Sev:"Huh? Stockyards.... Ah well, maybe there's a detour through there to the med-lab!"

Sev headed down the hall. However, as soon as he did, a lightbulb under the sign fizzed back on. It illuminated the full sign which said,

STOCKYARD SECTOR 5B
ABANDONED DUE TO SCRAB OUTBREAK.
USE ELEVATOR.

04-12-2006, 01:06 PM
Cawzarrami
Zappfly

: Apr 2006
: Planet Earth
: 5
Cawzarrami  (10)

OOC: Name: Cawzarrami
Race: Mudokon
Job: Scrub
Biography: Lived in a forest with his family until kidnapped and made work at Rupture Farms
Appearance: Tall, thin, not very muscle, has sharp white teeth (Do Mudokons have teeth?) and strawberry-blonde hair.
Clothing: A loincloth
Personality: Friendly, clumbsy, hates bullies, likes writing, reading, drawing, has some respect, has a big temper but won't lose it very often, get's easily embarrased and tries to follow rules and likes sleeping

Name: Nugget
Race: Mudokon
Job: Slave
Biography: Lived in a forest with his family until kidnapped and made work at Rupture Farms
Appearance: Tall, thin, not very muscley, has grey hair and a long grey beard
Clothing: Loincloth
Personality: Friendly, clumbsy, hates bullies, likes writing, reading, drawing, has respect, has a big temper but won't lose it very often, get's easily embarrased and tries to follow rules and likes sleeping

IC: *Cawzarrami was walking down the hall and saw Sev* "Hi, i'm new, Cawzarrami's the name and you are?..." Asked Cawzarrami
*Who started to brush the floor with his brush*

Last edited by Cawzarrami; 04-12-2006 at 01:18 PM..
04-13-2006, 01:38 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Uh, wrong place bud. Sorry Cawzarrami, but you should be posting this in Work at Rupture Farms v5, at the top of the page. That's the current edition. also you need to give your character an entrance eg. he enters on the train. See Splat's map in the Work at Rupture Farms v5 topic to know where everythnig is. Half of the people are at the grinders on the gorund floor, a load are at Dek's Lab, Arnie and Otto are in their quarters, and Kilsa the Glukkon is in the cafeteria. also it might be an idea to backread, I'd recommend you read at least half of this topic and the whole of the current one, so that you get the feel of the RPing style and get to understan the characters. Can somebody move this to Necrum so there's no more confusion. T-Nex? Anyone?

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.