08-20-2002, 04:33 PM
The Sour Slig
Fuzzle

: Aug 2002
: Location too long. Shorten Please :)
: 132
The Sour Slig  (11)
Question What about the RPG forum?

I just signed up as a member, mainly just so I could be part of the Oddworld RPG, because it sounds so great. I created my character and everything just to realise that Sl'askia, the RPG moderator and a bunch of other members have decided to leave

Well this is the only place with really good ideas for an Oddworld RPG, and I don't want to leave! If nobody else is gonna take Sl'askia's place, then I would very much like to. And the RPG needs more Role Players, so I'd help to attract some people too.

What do you say?

Step outta line, Scrub, and you and your little mudokin friends over there will enjoy a nice long dirt nap.

08-20-2002, 07:44 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Sounds like a good idea just that you should submit yourself to become a Modarater in Abe Babes thread on Modarater aplications.

08-20-2002, 07:49 PM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

Yes, like paramiteabe said, Moderators will be choosen frolm Abe Babes Moderators thread, which will come after people have been nominated for moderator-ship.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate