04-30-2001, 10:32 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)
Dakkan.... okay?

Voices: "He alive, sir! But, he is extremly weak and has lost alot of blood; His new Machical arm is also 100% operational with the new ASE system and robotic plus in".

"Won-dar-Fulll... The arm is a thing of beauty... the power is possess is great, but do you think Dakkan will work for us again"? I mean... helping him could really hurt us if he excapes."

Dakkan: What... **Opens his eyes** **Sees he is in a tube of fluid; it is breathable** Where am I... **sees two vykker** Vykkers?!

Intern: **Notices movement** He awake sir!

Vykker: Drain the tank, I must talk to him, ASAP! I wonder....

**The tank is drained and Dakkan is releasted, Dakkan keeps cool knowing he is outnumber and has no chance of running now**

Dakkan: Dr. Geano... what am I doing here! How did you find me and the village! I WANT ANSWERS!

Dr. Geano: So you do remeber me Dakkan, How did I find you? Easy. Remember you downloaded the upgrade for ASE, well it had a virus and a tracking devise.

Dakkan: Virus?

Dr. G: Remember the dreams you had of being a savoir... they were not real. Made up by the virus, and manipulating you to spead it by saving you were helping the sligs. When you died, somehow the virus let go and killed them, odd. That is not what we wanted, but you were getting to strong.

Dakkan: I don't understand, but I don't care.

Dr G.: The BioControl Virus... anyways... I saved your life Dakkan. Look at your arm, it's back and you have Robot legs again with wings. I want you to work for Vykker Labs.

Dakkan: After I ran away to save Mukodons, you want me back? Why do you trust I will behave and listen.

Dr G.: Well, I have a double-edge sword. I have a new machine that you may be interested in... powerful machine that was made for you... I know you are the perfect person for this; if you can behave... plus, I could take out Pyke in a laser blast

Dakkan: Damn! You win....

Dakkan: