03-27-2002, 08:50 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)
MAIN: Aftermath

Dementa grumbled annoyedly as she shook the stars out of her head. She had just found a good view point to see what was going on between Malice and this Spider (by climbing on top of a hut) when that blinding flash of light blinded her and literally knocked her off her feet. When she had reoriented herself and looked down...she saw a black scorch mark were Malice used to be.
Humph...I hope he burns in oddworldian hell... she thought as she looked to see if Spider had suffered the same fate.
No, he was still were he was when she flew over with Blue earlier and still unconscious. The sligs below were discussing what to do with him; whether to finish him off or to put him in med bay to heal him up for the Vykkers.
From her view point, she could see the tattoo on Spider's chest clearly, despite all the sligs crowding around him.
It was what she thought it was: a silver dragon with its wings open as if in flight.
That can't be... she thought with disbelief, How did he get the symbol of one of our Gods? Why would Thunder Moon give him, a mockery of my people, that symbol!
Dementa snarled in frustration as she thought of this, as the sligs carried Spider away.
I must speak with him...and find out how he got that symbol.
At that thought, she dropped back down to the ground and followed the sligs who were carrying/dragging Spider away. She kept her distance, not wanting to draw attention to herself: as extra precaution she put her hood over her head. She followed them until she saw them enter a hut, which looked like a healers hut.
So they are going to heal him up first...good, will give me more time to chat with him. Dementa thought as she subtlety inspected the building, Place looks easy enough to get into. But I will have to wait awhile..I can't talk to someone who is unconscious...
At that she turned and headed off, making her way back toward Blue's estate...

(ooc: I have more planned for her before she gets to Blue's place...but would like for someone to respond first...)

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

03-28-2002, 07:11 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)
Intro...

(OOC: Right, bear with me...i dont really know what happened with Malice or Spider...but your Spider has been caught and i thought i might aswell give Tobias a decent introductory...i dont know what to put though, so bearrr with moi.)

Tobias stepped out of the nearby bush's. He had seen a blast of light and that had signified to him that life was near, however, upon arriving all he saw was a small segment scorched grass and the markings of Slig pants going into a different direction. He slowly walked to the burnt grassland and stepped inside of what seemd to be a circle. He wiped his brow with the back of his hand and crouched down, the land was still hot...wisps of smoke was slowly drifting upwards into the night sky. He growled lowly and smelled the stale, smoke ridden air. Standing up he looked into the direction of the Slig markings. Tobias was cautious by nature but also filled with a mysterious curioisty that Orkhids didn't usually possess. He walked forward, smiling coldly.

"Curiosity killed the Cat...But...Satisfaction brought him back."

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

03-28-2002, 08:06 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

(OOC: It's not night. It's midday/early afternoon. We've worked it out, see. Carry on, you're doing fine.)

Blue watches the sligs carry Spider off. "I don't like the look of that. . ." She turns to her brother and her father, who are both watching the creature which has just entered the small cirlcle of grass. "Guys, this looks pretty bad. On the event that somthing tells me those sligs shouldn't be taking Spider away like that, I'm gonna follow them and check where they take him." "Alright, Blue." Says Amphora. "We'll stay here for awhile. See you later." "Bye dad. Bye bro." Blue walks off.

Orion watches his sister leave, and turns back to look at the circle of burned grass some more. "This thing about Malice and Aura dissapearing is very strange. . ." He mumbles. He then turns to his father, who is watching Blue run after the sligs. "Dad?" Amphora turns around. "Yes, my son?" "You know when Aura stayed at our place?" Orion asks. Amphora nods his head. "Well, did you ever notice those strange stones attached to Aura's body?" Amphora nods his head again. "Yes. What about them?" "Ever noticed how sometimes they'd seem to glimmer slightly?" "Uhm. . . Actually now that I think of it, yes, they did." Says Amphora. "I think Aura might have had something to do with both her and Malice dissapearing like that." "Well you can never be sure about these strange powers, son." Amphora says, and shrugs. "I don't really care that Malice and Aura have gone, to be honest." "Why not?" Orion asks. "Malice was a right pain in the neck. I'm glad we might of seen the last of him. As for Aura, well, now she's gone, we can use Storage Shed One again." Amphora says. Orion frowns. "Is that all you care about?! They may have died!" "Son. . ." Amphora pats Orions head. "You have yet to use the 6th sence." "What do you mean?" Orion asks. Amphora continues. "Well, you know when you're mother died?" "Yes. . ." "Well, when she left camp for that last time, didn't you ever get a nagging thought? Something telling you that something bad was going to happen?" "Yes. . . I think I did." Orion replies. "Well, notice the absence of that nagging thought?" Amphora says. Orion thinks for a moment. "Yeah. Yeah, you're right." "Well there we go then." Amphora says. "They're not dead. My 6th sence tells me so." "Where do you think they've gone then if they're not dead?" Orion asks. "I dunno. And I don't think we'll find out. And judging by Malice's previous behaviour, I don't think we want to find out." "You're right, Dad." Orion says. "Come on, lets go home and check on Blue's friend." Amphora says.

Meanwhile, not so far away. . .

Blue takes out her staff, and keeps a safe distance away from the sligs using her very few stealth teqniques that she learned as a child when raiding Glukkon factories with her parents, she manages to follow them unoticed. . . For now.
- DH

03-28-2002, 08:44 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: Ahhh...midday...ahhh well, jus pretend as if i said midday, until i can be bothered to edit it.)

The markings lead to a small hut. Tobias had never been in this area before and he had not really seen much of the events. Smelling the air gently he realised there were many other breeds around this area. One he knew for sure was a Slig...another...possible Mudokon. But a scent he had never come across before...a vile, decomposing kinda smell. Like the smell you'd find on carrion. He walked closer to the hut, seeing if the smell would get stronger...but instead it was starting to fade. Whatever made that awful smell obviously wasn't around anymore, but the Sligs was. He looked around and spied a bush to his right. He carefully ran upto it, trying to stay as low as he could. Upon reaching the bush he sat down behind it, making sure all of his clothing was concealed so to prevent discovery. He pulled out his magnum and cocked it, awaiting any sounds or smells from any new creatures...

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

03-28-2002, 09:02 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

As Dementa headed back toward Blue's Estate she spied what looked like the combo of a resterant, bar, and inn.
I know Blue offered me a room at her place... She thought, but she has others there already. I don't want to inconvenance her...
So she turned and entered the establishment and walked up to the counter, pulling back her hood on the way.
"Excuse me." She said to the mud tender, "Do you have any rooms available?
It would just be for tonight."
The mud looked up at her and visibly scowled.
"We don't serve sligs here..." the mud said simply, venom in his voice.
Dementa was a bit taken back.
"Why is that?" she asked, curiously, "There are a lot of sligs in this village from what I saw...and I am not a slig."
"And one is too many..." the mud sneered, "Those squid-faces need to stay in their factories for all I care...and you look slig enough to me."
Dementa growled slightly.
"Listen buddy..." she said, lowering her head so she was eye level with him, "I told you I am NOT a slig...don't assume that just because I have face tentacles that it means I am a slig. You don't put apples and tomatoes in the same bin because they are both red."
"You look like a Cartel type to me..." the mud growled. At that Dementa's temper flared.
"You...think... I am a member of the Cartel!?" She hissed, the pupils of her eyes constricting.
"That's what I said."
She lost it then. Before she could stop herself she had the mud by the throat, fortunately for the mud...she still had her gloves on.
"Listen to me you little bigot." She growled dangerously, "The Cartel destroyed my people and took the few friends I had away from me. Do you think I would be working for them because of that!? HELL NO!!! And I know for a FACT that not all sligs work for the Cartel...hell there is a slig rebellion going on if you would look past your closed minded views on everything you would see that!" She took a couple of breaths and released him. "What is your name mud?"
"Arim.." The mud coughed as he rubbed his throat.
"Well Arim...I am Dementa...the last of the Drakkics..." she said calmly, before turning around to head out, "a pleasure NOT doing business with you..." she then walked out of the building and started heading back to Blue's estate...

(ooc: I don't remember if Blue really offered a spot in her estate or not...oh well..)

03-28-2002, 10:22 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: Now that i have recently found out about the huts not being with the Cartel and instead being with Olm...here i go with yet another post...yey.)

Tobias stood up...he had been waiting waaaay to long and was hungry aswell as thirsty. His assignment hadn't really gone as smoothly as he had planned and he was still looking for a decent place to rest. He slowly stepped closer to the hut, as he edged closer he realised that it was a hut that was one with a village. He purred softly, pondering to himself whether he should proceed or not. Seeing a Mudokon walking past him he called to it.

Tobias: "Erm...excuse me...sir...sir...what is this place?"

The young Mud turned around, its pale green skin glimmering in the light.

Mudokon: "This is the village of Pyke...are you knew?"

Tobias' eyes gleamed and he patted the creature on the head. Walking past it and up closer to the buildings.

Tobias: "Yes...quite new."

He came close enough to see a entire village of weird and wonderful creatures. He turned towards what looked like a Inn and stepped inside. Slowly he walked upto the Inn keeper, bringing out some Gold coins.

Tobias: "How long can i stay for this much?"

He dropped the coins on the desk and examined the creatures expression. It was a Mudokon, it looked well enough apart from a red marking across its neck.

Mudokon: "5 nights."

Tobias: "Ok...im staying. Where's my room?"

The Mud motioned for Tobias to follow him and lead him into a room on the ground floor, opening the door with a key he then left Tobias to his own devices.
Tobias slowly stepped in the room, closing the door behind him. Carefully he brung out a remote camera and held it to his face, speaking into another recording device.

Tobias: "I have found nothing in the village of Pyke...me and IkÃ* are on our way back now, await our arrival."

He turned the device off and smiled, dropping it to the ground he raised a foot and brung it down harshly onto the remotes.

Tobias: "There...now back to the original plan..."

(OOC: Sorry if its abit crappy...im knackered.)

03-29-2002, 01:04 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: hmm wasn't expenting a PC staying in the inn during this...oh well...Could make it more interesting *grins*)

I don't really want to burden them Dementa thought, they have so little space as is...if only that jerk Arim wasn't so prejudiced....
She stopped in her tracks as an idea came to her. As she thought it through, she grinned mischievously, her tail tip twitching.
Yes...I'll do that. It will teach him not to diss a thief!
With a short laugh, Dementa trotted off, heading back toward Arim's. But instead of going to the front...she went around to the back, into the forest and took a nap while she waited for night to fall.

When she woke up it was nice and dark. Dementa quietly snuck up to the back of Arim's joint. Stealthily she looked through the windows into the rooms and found one that was empty.
Being so late, it was doubtful there would be anymore more customers looking for rooms.
After managing to open the window, she slipped in.
Nice place... she thought as she looked around the room, Too bad it's going to get trashed. But that will be later...got other things to do first.
Going over to the door, she carefully unlocked and peeked out: no one around. After pausing a moment to put some rubber tips on the claws of her feet, she slipped out into the hall way and made her way to the bar. She took an empty sack and filled it with most expensive stuff in the bar. As an after thought...she grabbed a couple of rolls of toilet paper...and strung toilet paper through out the resterant area.
Once done there she returned to the room she came in through and thoroughly ransacked the room. Once satisfied...she slipped back out the window, bag in tow. She made sure she left no tracks as she reentered the forest and hid the swag in a bush. Then, giggling quietly to herself, she hightailed it to Blue's place...

(ooc: she did do more...but I felt it was too harsh...so I edited it out...)

03-29-2002, 10:31 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Tobias drew one of his guns. A smashing in one of the other rooms had alerted him that something was happening. Carefully he edged towards his door and opened it a inch, peering out into the hall way. He squeezed out of the little crack and stuck close to the walls. Moving along with his gun to the side of him, his trigger finger itching. As he neared the room in question the stale smell of decomposure hit his nostrils and made him gag.

Tobias: "That creature again..."

He whispered under his breath as he positioned himself so he was directly opposite the door so that he could kick it in. Raising a foot off the ground he harshly kicked the middle of the door, forcing it to swing open and smash against the room wall. The entire dorm was trashed. Books lay everywhere, the bed and matress were completly ravaged. Claw markings on the wall. And the sickening smell of the creature drifted out of the window. Tobias knew he had lost the creature to the night just like he had lost it to the day. Growling lowly he returned to his room to ponder his next actions...

03-29-2002, 04:21 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

Arim had woken during the night, thinking he'd heard a noise. Hearing nothing more, he had dozed off again, waking up again early the next morning. Yawning, he strolled downstairs to open up the bar.

As soon as he reached the bottom of the stairs, he sensed that something was wrong. The ornamental clock that had always adorned the shelf outside the bar was gone. Frowning, he slowed to a tiptoe, and reached for the gun he kept nest to the fireplace...

The gun was gone, too! Steeling himself for a fight, Arim rushed into the bar, only to find himself entangled in reams of toilet paper, which were stretched across the room like a web. Crying out, he fell over, bringing several chairs down on top of him.

"Arim? Are you okay?" Teb's voice called out across the wrecked room. "I heard noises, is everything okay?"

"No, it f*cking well isn't!" Arim tore himself out of the paper, and looked around his ransacked bar. "Go and call the guards. There's a thief in town..."

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

03-29-2002, 06:44 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Knowing what was to greet him when he got up, Tobias waited a good couple of hours of awaking before venturing down stairs. When he did go down he was greeted by the angry murmurings of the Mudokon owner. The murmurings were directed at no-one in particular, although Tobias did hear the word 'Cartel' pop-up more than once.

Tobias: "Hello...what sort of breakfast do you do?"

Arim looked up at Tobias from picking up a broken glass. His expression was less than welcoming.

Arim: "Are you trying to be funny...cant you see that i've been robbed!? Cant you see the place has been trashed!? What sort of a dumb question is that!?"

Tobias snarled. He did not like been spoken down to and one of the last people who did had only survived due to the fact they had a gun drawn at the time. But he beared with the primitive creature and instead of getting hostile smiled calmly and walked towards the door.

Tobias: "I hope you have the Inn sorted by tonight, we wouldn't want to be getting a infestation in our dwellings now would we little man?"

03-29-2002, 07:49 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

Arim's eyes followed the swarthy creature as it swaggered from the bar. He didn't trust it one bit. He'd only given it the room because he hadn't known what species it was, so he couldn't have made up a rule barring it from the Inn...

"Teb?"

"Yes?"

"Tell the guards to keep an eye on that one. The one that just left. The arrogant one, you know."

Teb frowned slightly. "The one with the threatening voice?"

Arim nodded. "That's the one. He's got light skin, and black hair. I don't know what he is, but he's trouble, I know that much..."

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

03-29-2002, 08:26 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

He knew that the Mudokon would be suspicious of him, but Tobias didn't really care. Life had passed his father by faaar too quickly and it had made him love to live life to its fullest, even if that meant putting certain missions at risk as he enjoyed his sadistic life. He took his black jacket off and flung it on his shoulder. His white arms looked out of place, especially on a sunny continent like this one. He shrugged, his arms were as white as his shirt and thus made it impossible to tell were the shirt ended and his arms started. He growled and took a look at his surroundings. It had been a night since he had approached the targetted area, now he had to find the actual reason for him being there, but firstly he had to eat. He walked up to a resident and patted it on the shoulder.

Tobias: "Excuse me...do you know were i can get some decent food around here?"

The creature smiled and pointed in the direction that he had come from.

Resident: "Yes, Arims is just over there. The food is good, although the service varies."

Tobias: "Quite. Arim is having, what one might call, a off day. Is there any were else i could eat?"

The citizen looked down, a thoughtful expression on its face.

Resident: "Ermmm...lemme think. I'm sure there is bu..."

Tobias: "Its ok...i'll have a wander around myself. If i dont find any were ill go back to Arims...and be graced with his happy pressence."

He smiled warmly at the citizen who had chuckled at the remark about Arim.

Resident: "Ok...gooday to you."

Tobias: "And you."

Tobias carried on in the same direction, looking around to see if there was any place that looked suitable for eating.

(OOC: I dont know if there is any place...can somebody inform me if there is and where. Thanx.)

03-29-2002, 08:58 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Camp Biros: The next morning

Blue stands on the balcony of her treehouse, her night gown blowing in the early morning breeze, watching the sun rise over the small village of Pyke. After finding out that they had taken Spider to Olms for recovery, and knowing that he'd be safe there for a bit where she can keep an eye on him, she'd then gone back home.
Still in her night gown, she climbs down from the balcony and walks over to storage shed one, where Svag and Dementa are staying (Svag has been moved from Blue's treehouse to one of the storage sheds). She knocks gently on the door. "Dementa? You awake?"
- DH

Last edited by Danny; 03-29-2002 at 01:06 PM..
03-29-2002, 09:02 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: No, you see Tobias is a Orkhid. Orkhids can smell certain stuff, they are highly tuned. She has been living for 300 yrs and thus shud technically be dead...she has been killed...quite alot of times...thus...she shud b ded. She isn't. Conciously she doesn't rot, smell etc. Subconciously on another level she does...and thats what Tobias picks up on. Thx Dan.)

Finally the smell of food drifted up his nostrils. He breathed in deeply and got the direction it was coming from. It was a small place...some might say seedy. His stomach rumbled and he walked by crowds of people to get to the source. Opening the door slightly he was greeted with the hustle and bustle of new creatures. Some Sligs, some Muds and some he had only heard about. He walked over to what seemed to be a bar and sat on one of the stools.

Tobias: "Ahem...could i have 'Todays Special' please. And a cup of coffee if it aint too much bother."

The bartender looked at him oddly but went about with his request. Tobias thought he would like it here...it would be a new experience to be somewhere that wasn't so...so...what was the word he was looking for...so obeidiant. Orkhid races had always been like that, born that way...no saving them. The ones that did break away from the system were rejects...Tobias knew however he was normal. Although he hated the system of obeidience and never followed by it as much as his counterparts he did like a good blood fest...and that re-assured him of his normality.
Whilst supping his cup of coffee and tucking into his meal Tobias had realised that in this place no-one knew who he was...which was good. Made him feel safe...safer anyway. But as his mind slowly wandered on how safe he was he managed to pick up on a conversation that mentioned something of interest to him. The name 'Spider' echoed in his head...
Spider
Thought Tobias...he was now sure his proper reason for being there was around. So long as it didn't go wandering about...he could relax for abit...enjoy himself as it were.

Last edited by Jacob; 03-29-2002 at 01:16 PM..
03-29-2002, 09:18 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: so you mean something like on the 'spiritual' level? I guess I can 'live' with that *snickers*
Dementa: not funny....)

Dementa looked up from sharpening her knife.
"Yes I am, you can come in." She said. As Blue entered she chuckled to herself.
"What are you chuckling about?" Blue asked.
"Oh I pulled a little...'stunt' last night." Dementa said with a broad grin, "on someone who deserved it. Did ja want to see me for something?"

(ooc: I know...shortness...but I didn't want to take too much liberity with Blue...)

03-29-2002, 09:35 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

"Yes I did." Blue says. "Its about Spider, you see. . ."
- DH

03-29-2002, 09:55 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Dementa's expression was stoney as she stood up and folded her arms.
"What about him?" Dementa asked, cocking her head.

03-29-2002, 10:15 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

(OOC: One last post and then I'm off to bed.)

"Well, he looks to be in great trouble. Don't you think we should help him or something? After all, he did do lots for the village." Blue says. "I've also noticed that you don't seem to like him that much. . ." She adds.
- DH

03-29-2002, 10:29 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

"No I don't like him..." Dementa said with a slight growl, "he is like that Malice...a mockery of my people. A creation made to look like my kind that the Cartel wiped out!"
Dementa growled fiercely and paced a bit.
"You have seen the tattoo on his chest right?" she growled and when she saw Blue nod she continued, "That mark...is the symbol of one of my peoples Gods! Why would one of my Gods give him such a mark!?"

03-30-2002, 07:24 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

"Maybe it's because he's such a great guy. A god wouldn't give him all those powers just for nothing." Blue replies. "Even if he is a mockery of your people, I don't care. It's the soul inside of him that counts. . . And that soul is a great one." Blue turns to the door. "I'm gonna go get dressed now and keep an eye on him, and make sure that they don't take him back to the Cartel. He needs help, and I'm gonna go help him, even if you're not." She begins to walk out, but stops and turns around. "By the way, what was that stunt you did last night?" She asks.
- DH

03-30-2002, 07:33 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

"Even if he is a great guy...I still find it a bit 'insulting' that the Cartel would create a crossbreed that looks exactly like my people when they are the ones that wiped them out!" Dementa growled, then calmed down a bit, "Still...I will help you watch him..as I need to find out how and why he was given that mark."
Dementa sighed, then remembered Blue's question. "You know Arim? The resturant owner that hates Cartel types? Well I kind of ramsacked a room and toilet papered the resturant for refusing me a room...because he thought I was a Cartel type."

03-30-2002, 09:04 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Tobias: "Ummm...excuse me, i couldn't help but over hear that you had a creature called 'Spider' in this village...any idea where i could find him by any chance?"

Tobias had approached two Mudokon's who were currently sat down eating some Scrab meat topped off with some plant like vegetation.

Mudokon #1: "Uhh...i think i heard he was staying with Olm...something about him being injured...i dunno though. Chaz?"

The Mud turned to the second one who was arranging its feathery plumes so it went down its back neatly.

Chaz: "Erm...i heard that too, yehhh. To Olm...Olm the medic. Why you ask?"

The creature had a sort of insanity feel to its voice. Tobias shook his head and replied.

Tobias: "No reason...just wondered...you know how it goes."

The creatures nodded their heads and went back to eating their breakfast. So did Tobias, whilst he thought:

Finally...the only reward i care about is in my grasp...

03-30-2002, 09:41 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

"Uh-huh. I guess the git deserves it. He shouldn't be as paranoid as that, and I sometimes think he's doing it on perpiose(SP - I can never spell that word). . . Maybe mum and dad ought to set up an Inn service in competition with him. I mean, do you even LOOK like Cartel type? What a doik." Blue stops looking annoyed. "Anyway, yes, thanks for agreeing to come with me. I suppose I ought to talk to him as well, and find out about his past. Meet me by the gate in ten minutes." And with that, Blue leaves the shead and goes back to her treehouse. . .
- DH

03-30-2002, 10:36 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Upon finishing his food he paid the asked price and continued towards the door. Giving a friendly wave to the creatures who had helped him. Now with a full stomach he could get on with his actual task...Spider.

Tobias: "Excuse me little one, do you know were Olm is?"

Tobias had asked a passing Mudokon child. Children were easy to manipulate...and Tobias had always used them in his plans here and there. Bait, decoy's, recon and such and such.

Child: "Yer...err...he down datta way."

The child smiled and pointed down the street, to the very same hut Tobias kept watch over before entering the village.

Tobias: "Thankyou very much...Ta ta."

Tobias patted the creature on the head and moved sharpishly in that direction.
Children...vile things
He thought. Although he used them many times to complete his mission he did find them slightly repulsive...was the fact they were so naive. Especially if they weren't of the same race as him. Orkhid children were always training...and killing...and then training some more. Thats why he despised some of his race...too afraid to step out of line and think for themselves...He snarled, the thought of it got him angrier than ever. As he neared the hut that strange smell hit him again. The smell of death...he growled...this time, he was going to find out what it was.

03-31-2002, 12:12 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Dementa meet with up with Blue and together they headed toward Olm's hut. As they neared the hut Dementa stopped in her tracks.
"What's wrong?" Blue asked.
"I smell something..." Dementa said in a low voice, "Something I haven't smelled before. But I know it is evil..."
Out of habit she pulled her hood over her head.
"Go on ahead, I'll catch up. I need to find out what it is I am smelling."
Blue nodded and continued on. Dementa climbed up on top of a roof so she could get a better view.
Where is it... she thought, I know it is close...
Then she spotted a creature she hadn't seen before, and her instinct told her that was what she was smelling. It looked a bit aggitated and seemed to be looking for something...or someone. She climbed down the roof on the opposite side from were the creature was and silently made her way toward it, taking her gloves off in the process...

03-31-2002, 12:06 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

The smell grew stronger. He breathed deeply, he had smelt death before...but he had never smelt it as much as this, it seemed to over whelm his senses. He snarled...the smell...it was approaching from behind him, quickly too. Tobias thought about how he could react, he could not draw his guns for fear of being shot by a patrolling Mudokon. He looked down, a lengthy stick was propped up against a small hut...it was a broom. Grabbing it Tobias swung around sharply.

Tobias: "Ahhh...so your the creature leaving this...smell around."

The creature growled from under its hood. Tobias smiled coldly, lifting the stick to the opposing creatures throat.

Tobias: "Now, now...be nice...we wouldn't want anything...un-toward to happen now do we?"

Dementa: "Ditto."

She tensed her claws slowly, Tobias noticed this and decided not to prolong the tension any more.

Tobias: "What do you want...?"

His cold, steely eyes bored into the creature, awaiting a response.

03-31-2002, 12:20 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Dementa watched this stranger carefully, mostly unconcerned about the broom handle at her neck: she had faced far worse in her life. She did note that he carried other weapons...and most likely didn't want to draw them here for fear of reaction from the guards.
"Well I could say the same to you..." Dementa said, sneering, "I never smelled anything like you before and I want to know why you are in this village."

(ooc: To Ratx: you can, but be careful. Make sure you understand what is going on in this topic before 'jumping in'. Otherwise you're liable to get shot/beaten/etc by the other players in here )

03-31-2002, 12:34 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

(I think you guys are in Pyke,but if not tell me and I will edit okay?)
"Hey!Breck it up!"Alex said as he seperated Dementa and Tobias.But when he touched Dementa,he felt somthing hurt him."What the..."Alex said inspecting his hand.

Wrex.

03-31-2002, 12:37 PM
Rat
Stunk

: Mar 2002
: Oddworld:Rasins liar
: 48
Rat  (10)

(if they die they die(thx drag))

saramon was walking to one of the local bars when he herd noises come from an area near a hut

Saramon:huh? *starts of twords noise*

*see the 2*

Saramon:shit! two crossbreeds*gets out knife* just in case

*see's mud*

Saramon:thats just not right, 2 crossbreeds, and a mud!, hey *notices him grabing his hand* what the heck is- hey there hurting him!

*runs but is noticed bye the trio*

Saramon:shit!

(he thinks there crossbreeds, i know they are'nt)

Last edited by Rat; 03-31-2002 at 04:40 AM..
03-31-2002, 12:49 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: another minor correction...if you touch Dementa via skin to skin...you don't just feel pain...you double over in pain. No worrys...it only lasts for 5 seconds...)

Dementa, seeing others approach and not wanting to cause anymore unintentional harm to innocents, snapped at them.
"Back off! I don't want to hurt any of you!"
Seeing that they are persisting she took her only other option: to flee. She turned and climbed up on top of the hut and looked down at Tobias.
"We will meet again..." she growled as she jumped back down on the opposite side and disappeared into the shadows...