03-26-2002, 07:27 PM
papya
Zappfly

: Mar 2002
: on a cliff with 10 beer mascots .
: 19
papya  (10)
Wired a

as flegmop strolled along , he noticed a village . it looked peacful , quiet , and relaxing . " i think i'll take the day off , relax , and stock up on ... it ... ems . " said flegmop . right in front of him was a power crystal . " i can make a snuzi blitz with its power ! " said flegmop . and it had the power of ice , he already has fire . he'll have the time of his life at the village , after he goes to the shrine .

03-26-2002, 07:32 PM
MunchOnThis
Clakker Store Clerk

: Feb 2002
: Thames Wharf...(under the church) ^_^
: 757
MunchOnThis  (10)

Isn't this another topic of the same name?????? *scratches head*
DANNY!!!!!!!

"Won't somebody testify, kick a hole right in the sky..
Testify, testify kick a hole right in the sky
Slap a liar in his eye, kick a hole right in the sky
Tesify, testify kick a hole right in the sky
Johnny, Johnny Johnny..."
~ RHCP, Johnny kick a hole in the sky

03-26-2002, 08:04 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

Last warning, Papya. So far, I've been lenient, and just moved your pointless topics to the Fan Corner. Next time it'll be deleted...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

03-26-2002, 09:50 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

I don't think he is even reading the replies to his topics...

*sighs and goes to wipe out the duplicate topic*

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

03-27-2002, 05:09 PM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)

Man, not again! Acchhh!

*Puts on cape and colorful sute*
SUPER XINOS TO THE ARESCATE!
03-28-2002, 10:39 AM
MunchOnThis
Clakker Store Clerk

MunchOnThis  (10)
Native

Well, I betcha papya is gonna do another topic of this. I have a bad feeling it's gonna likely. *sighs*

Chomp: Not if I can help it!

*smacks her head* Chomp.....leave it to the Mods O.K???

Chomp:*groans*Ahh.....O.K whatever Munch........

03-28-2002, 10:44 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

Cant he be banned? Even I wasn't this bad...was i?

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

03-28-2002, 11:19 AM
MunchOnThis
Clakker Store Clerk

MunchOnThis  (10)

:
Originally posted by Jacob
That's true, but the banning is up to the Admins.

03-28-2002, 03:49 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

:
He is, isn't he? I mean, nads is banned, and papya uses the same computer as him...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

04-09-2002, 07:18 PM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

: Essex, MA
: 946
nads  (10)
surrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

If I'm banned how can I do this:

BHFSHBDSFHIBDSKBFGAKLSFBGALAGLAGLAGLDFHSGADS

4 cold years...

04-09-2002, 08:24 PM
papya
Zappfly

papya  (10)
Oddworld k

flegmop realized that he had to keep the forest-life safe by destroying TECNUF (a bace that enslaves anyone ) .
"i should take ratzo , too . uuuhh ... what's the thing-a-mabobber i use to power up ?? oh , yeah ! cryztulz . i should pack some other junk , too . " he said . when he got there , he got into a fight with 10 armored big bro sligs . he got K.O.ed and woke up in a sphere of see-through armor .

04-10-2002, 10:06 PM
papya
Zappfly

papya  (10)
Question s

"where am i ? i ... s-s-ee ... a ... VYKKER !!!!!!!!!!!
"said flegmop . right beside the vykker was ... "flogmop"!he tried to break the sphere , but he only dented the surface with his gun . so , he got a plan to set off a bomb !"it's a risk , but i'll do it ."said flegmop .

04-10-2002, 10:18 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

I usualy entertain myself more with mechnical pencil anatomy books. Nads, uh thats a kinda ointless post, my guess is maybe to modems or such, like I have cable but still have my old dial up. O well, even if the Admins dont want to ban papya yet, getting rid of nads and taking papya with him wouldn't be that much of a shame...
04-11-2002, 09:58 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Isn't the name offensive aswell...i mean 'nads' with a small 'N' when it blatantly should be a cap. Ugh...Nads...you remind me of someone...it is soooo disgracful aswell, since this someone is of the 'Weird, Scary, Stalker Geek' status. Getting on that topic, who thinks that 'Weird, Scary Stalker Geek' status people should be kicked out of schools? I have such a funni story of what i did to one...who wants to hear it...its quite immature, but God, it was satisfieing!!

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

04-11-2002, 02:53 PM
Melvin:squeeking paramite

: Bottom
: 879
Melvin:squeeking paramite  (12)

I thought nads (his name doesn't deserve to be capitalized) was banned because he was BOB... Oh well, he should be banned any way. Papya and nads are the same people, right? Friends? Something like that... Why were there more than one "a" topics, any way? Isn't the papaya fruit spelled papaya and not papya? Oh, they cause so much confusion!

:
Getting on that topic, who thinks that 'Weird, Scary Stalker Geek' status people should be kicked out of schools? I have such a funni story of what i did to one...who wants to hear it...its quite immature, but God, it was satisfieing!!
Eh... so you mean to tell us that you like to make people miserable just because they aren't as 'cool' as you? Sad. Really.
04-11-2002, 03:29 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

No...i meant the type of guys that actually scare people. Every school has them, they'r the type that wear their mothes clothes, sit in front of the mirror and praise themselves. Geeks really aint that bad, they can be ok to talk to and hang around with...if no one else is available. Let me give you 2 examples.

1) Lets call him...Mr B. He comes into the social area were i am sat with all my lady friends and sits opposite us. We ignore him and carry on with a convo, then another one of his "kind" comes along and sits with him. Its then they start talking and pointing at us all saying "We'll have him and her, and her. Get her too." We then go "What are you on about?" (In a polite way, might i add.) He then goes "Your coming to our party, its £21!!" I went "Nahh, its alright thanx, i'll pass." He then stands up and sits next to me, grabbing my arm and says "I wont let you go if you wont come!!"
Naturally i feared for my life, i was in danger and also he was wearing a Adidas bag...wich is sooo last year. Needless to say i managed to escape him and thankfully i had my jabs a week before, so i didn't catch anything.

2) Art lesson. Lets call him Mr S. Walks around, waggling his tongue about. Walks past me, im fine with that...im sat on the same table. I can deal with it. He then starts talking to his watch. He then grabs hold of my Denim Jacket (From Next, might i add) and waggles it around, now...when it comes to touching me physically...im ok with that. Touch my clothes...i will kill you. So, i snatched it off him and had a go...i had people backing me up and such and such. He does it again, he then starts to eat pencil shavings in front of me and cardboard. Now...this is revenge. I dip a piece of cardboard in glue, and fold it over...making it look normal. He puts it in his mouth and immediatly spits it out. His face...ohhh my...it was quality. He then licked my ear...i then destroyed him by spreading 3 rumours about him at once...since im the Ki...ahem...Queen of Gossip and i know what the "People" want, they believe me...he is now still getting ragged for it...aahhhh, the satisfaction.

Now...these type of characters should not be at skool!!

04-15-2002, 05:05 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

errr ...papya? why do you keep calling your topics 'a'? seems kinda' pointless
p.s don't ban nads sorry just had to say that
04-18-2002, 08:18 AM
Cool Paramite
Outlaw Cutter

: Aug 2001
: The Netherlands
: 1,015
Cool Paramite  (28)

:
2) Art lesson. Lets call him Mr S. Walks around, waggling his tongue about. Walks past me, im fine with that...im sat on the same table. I can deal with it. He then starts talking to his watch. He then grabs hold of my Denim Jacket (From Next, might i add) and waggles it around, now...when it comes to touching me physically...im ok with that. Touch my clothes...i will kill you. So, i snatched it off him and had a go...i had people backing me up and such and such. He does it again, he then starts to eat pencil shavings in front of me and cardboard. Now...this is revenge. I dip a piece of cardboard in glue, and fold it over...making it look normal. He puts it in his mouth and immediatly spits it out. His face...ohhh my...it was quality. He then licked my ear...i then destroyed him by spreading 3 rumours about him at once...since im the Ki...ahem...Queen of Gossip and i know what the "People" want, they believe me...he is now still getting ragged for it...aahhhh, the satisfaction.
I have to believe that?