Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

12-15-2001, 11:28 PM
oddite4456
Boombat

: Nov 2001
: USA
: 200
oddite4456  (10)

OCC- (sorry if this post is too short but I wanted to keep from contolling Dragadon's char.)

Svag looked back into the woods where he had seen the bones. He wondered for a moment about how the drakkic had sensed his displacement. Snapping back into reality, he motioned for Dementa to follow him. He then turned and began to walk back in the direction from which he had come...
12-15-2001, 11:37 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: No prob...I don't like doing that either...)

Dementa nodded and followed him. He lead her to a small clearing not far away. She spotted the other paramite carcusses, then the bones on the ground. At first she thought the paramites where responsable, but then she looked closer at them.
"What the..." she muttered as she picked up a bone and studied it closer...

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

12-16-2001, 11:57 PM
oddite4456
Boombat

oddite4456  (10)

Svag looked over and saw that Dementa was as puzzled over the matter as him. She had picked up a bone and was analizing it. "What the..." Svag heard her say. An awkward silence followed as the two scanned over the strange place, and the bones that littered it. Svag whirled around and aimed his machine gun at the first thing he saw... a tree. He anxiously scanned over the area, but it seemed he and Dementa were still alone. He grunted. I could've sworn I heard something... Svag thought. I must be way too tense...
12-17-2001, 12:15 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Dementa was running in her mind what could have possibly been responsible for all these bones, but nothing she knew was clicking. She scanned the area, feeling uneasy about the eerie silence about them, trying to make out anything in the forest that may be watching them, waiting for the right moment to strike. She sniffed the air, only to smell nothing but her, Svag's and the dead bodies of the paramites and the air was still.
She thought she saw something move out of the corner of her eye, something dark, fast, and silent. She looked in that direction only to see nothing again.
"I don't like this..." she muttered, every muscle in her body tense, "I don't like this at all..."

(ooc: oooo suspense I love it! course i have no idea what you are hinting at here...hehe but thats good.)

12-17-2001, 06:34 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

raznet got bake to camp and relizes theres no one there"were is every......"raznet noteices there foot prints and falows.when he get there savg imiditly points his gun at raznet the slowly lowers it"hay don't point guns unles you are go'na shoot'm ok?".....
12-17-2001, 10:27 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

Sunddenly Dementa relized what it was.She grabed Svag and ran."What the heck are you running from Dementa?"Svag asked."I'll tell you at the house."Dementa said.When they got back Svag said,"So what were you running from?"Svag asked."It was a...
What did Demete run from?(I couldn't think of any thing so you say what she saw)

Wrex.

12-17-2001, 10:56 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: exCUSE ME! You do NOT have control over our characters! BACK OFF! THis is NOT an Add-on! This is an RPG! You want to join create a character of your own and look for an opening to join in!

Dementa: *snort* the nerve...)

12-18-2001, 03:01 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

(OOC: Wow, it's not often I've seen Drag that angry. Some of these new peeps just don't get it, do they?)
- DH

12-22-2001, 05:34 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: lets get this topic back on its feet shall we?)

"Did you see anything?" Dementia asked the cyborg, not looking at him but instead looking intently around at the trees and shrubs around them.
Then she spotted something on a patch of ground that wasn't covered by bone or forest litter. She cauiously approached it and took a closer look.
It was a foot print, partly covered by a branch of a nearby bush. It was smaller then her foot, same general shape, but one toe was shorter then the other two. This started making alarm bells go off in her head.
"We need to get out of here...before they return." she said, suddenly. Just as she said that however, there was a deep growl from the bush...one she reconigzed....

12-22-2001, 06:02 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

"what the hells in there?"asked raznet"do you know whats in there?is it hostile?"just then it pounced on to raznet.......

(if i messed something up than ignore this post)
12-22-2001, 10:41 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: sort of, the creature(s) Dementa realizes is out there only attacks in packs.)

"Veltronix..." Dementa said as she backed away to the center of the clearing they were in. Seeing their questioning looks she explained, "Veltronix are creations of the Vykkers, created for the sole purpose of eliminating those that are causing them so much trouble that bounties can't catch them. They are pack hunters and intelligent. I wouldn't be surprized if these bones here belong to former 'trouble makers' to the Cartel along with those that tried to interfear...."
There was a russle and a small creature stepped out toward them. It had a scrabs head with yellow eyes, four tusks protruding from its jaw; two large ones on the lower and two small ones on the upper. The body was dinosaur like, raptor to be exact, though the arms looked more sliggish. Running from the top of its head to the tail tip was a mohawk of short feathers. It was mainly yellow-orange in color on the underside, turning to red orange along the top with black stripes along the back and tail. The tip of its snout and its claws were black. The creature only stood about 4 feet tall.
"Don't make any suddenly moves..." Dementa whisptered to them, "Act threatening and they will treat you as such. Just because we can see one doesn't mean there are not more hiding in the foliage...."

12-23-2001, 06:57 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Meanwhile back in Puke, Blue finishes her lunch over a storytelling session with her family. After saying "Goodbye", she hops back into her pod, and flies back in the directoin of the make shift camp in the clearing, the setting sun relfecting off the pod's visor. . .
- DH

12-24-2001, 12:47 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

Can I put Alf in now?(Just look in charicter descripsions and find Alf and thats him)

Wrex.

12-24-2001, 02:03 PM
•[cyrus]•
Clakker Store Clerk

: Massachusetts
: 781
•[cyrus]•  (10)

These Characters are made up.....from our minds

12-24-2001, 06:37 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC:
:
Originally posted by Dark Hood:
Meanwhile back in Puke...
lol...]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

12-24-2001, 06:47 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

(OOC: Hehe, Oops. Actaully I knew I made that mistake, I just left it in there beacuse it sounded funny. )

Blue's pod roars overhead the group as it flies by, just above the treeline. . .
- DH

12-29-2001, 12:04 AM
The Less-Than-Big Bro
Chippunk

: My fantasy home, my fantasy city, my fantasy world
: 27
The Less-Than-Big Bro  (10)

(OOC: hey, I is back! Sorry i was gone so long. My hard drive went up in smoke, and i haven't had comp access for awhile. Oh well, what did i miss? I have a lot of readin' to do. Ah, better get started. Hope i didn't miss too much.)

12-29-2001, 01:33 AM
oddite4456
Boombat

oddite4456  (10)

(OOC- Shoot! Sorry I've been gone so long.)

Svag stared at the strange creature. So... he thought, still gazing at the creature, they're a creation of the Vykkers, are they? Svag readied his machine gun in the most non-threatening way he could think of. The creature didn't even make a move. Heh, it must not understand the concept behind guns.. Svag thought. He heard an rustling noise back in the woods; and the next thing he knew, 13 more creatures had appeared alongside the first. They then began to encircle the group, savagely awaiting some kind of signal.

"What now?" Svag muttered to Dementa, who was standing beside him.

One of the beasts snorted at Svag, who squinted anxiosly and thought to himself- You'll get your turn, beast...
12-29-2001, 02:23 AM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

What the hell is that Cyborg doing back here? I thought I took it to Pyke! Blue thinks to herself as she hovers over the makeshift camp and begins to decend. And what the hell was that yellow creature doing with them? And why were they standing near what looks to be a pile of bones? She gets out that pod, and takes out her staff. Locking up the pod, she begins to walk in the direction of the Veltronix's den. I couldn't see much from above the treeline while I was flying over them, but they look to be in trouble. Whatever that creature was, it probably isn't good. . . As she nears the Veltronix's den, she hears a growl. Grasping her staff even more, she sneaks toward the den. What she sees frightens her more then anything she's seen before. Well, almost. She's seen weirder stuff in her time, but this is one of the scaryest things she's seen. Quietly, she sneaks up quickley to a nearby large tree, and hides behind it. As she peeks round the tree, she sees more of these strange creatures surround Dementa, Svag and the Cyborg.
Uh-oh! She thinks to herself. This doesn't look good. . . Better stay here, and hope they won't notice me. Wiping the sweat off her forehead, she watches quietly, clutching her staff tightly.
- DH

12-29-2001, 12:14 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: np guys...it was the holidays after all)

"Well..." Dementa said not taking her eyes of the Veltronix, "For what I can tell...either this 'pack' has gone rogue...or one of us is on the Vykker's elimination list. They don't send these things out after those they want taken alive."
Can't be me...I know they would want me back alive... She thought, The cyborg said he was wanted alive as well. So that leaves...
"Svag...are you on any hit lists that you know of?"

12-29-2001, 10:00 PM
oddite4456
Boombat

oddite4456  (10)

"No." Svag replied, almost coldly to Dementa's question. He couldn't think of any reason why the Vykkers would want him dead. Other than what he knew about the factory incident he was of no value. Besides, it would be the Magog Cartel that would be concerned about that information leaking out.

The raptor-like creature in front of him stamped it's foot in the dust and roared impatiently, like a child. Svag took a second to glace around at the Veltronix. The attackers had encircled the group, and looked ready to pounce at any moment. What the hell are those creatures waiting for?! The question seemed to be the only thing on Svag's mind. It buzzed in his head like an angry bee.

A strange silence seemed to come over them as his trigger finger began to itch and his nerves became increasingly tense...

[ December 29, 2001: Message edited by: oddite4456 ]
12-30-2001, 12:39 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

What are they waiting for? Dementia pondered, It's almost like they are waiting for someone to give the ok to attack...but that doesn't sound right. Veltronix don't have a pack hiarchy.
Then, as if to prove her wrong, the biggest Veltronix of all stepped out of the bushes. It looked the same, only it was 5 1/2 feet(they are normally only 4 feet) tall and a large crest of feathers on its head.
"Alright...prove me wrong." Dementa grumbled to herself.
The large Veltronix headed straight for the Veltronix that had shown impatience. It roared at it and knocked it down. The 'offending' Velitronix relaxed its body, showing its submission. The larger one towered over it, head high and its body angled upward and straight, a show of domanince. Dementa realized the positures.
Those are very similar to Drakkics... she thought, an idea forming. Maybe, just maybe...
"Guys..." she said, "I am going to try something. If they attack me get into the trees, they can't reach you there. Don't worry about me, if I 'die' I will come back again. May take awhile but I will"
As always... Dementa thought, surpressing a sad sigh.

12-30-2001, 05:25 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

"I hope Dementa's plan works. . ." Blue thinks to herself as she silently scales up the tree she was hiding behind. She climbs up the tree until she reaches its crown, and sits behind a large branch. She then gets out her staff and aims around, keeping her eye on all of them, and ready to fire a few stun beams if need be. "Better not fire unless I really need to. . . She thinks. "If these guys see me up here, I'm in deep shit. Better not draw attention to myself too soon."
- DH

12-30-2001, 09:14 PM
The Less-Than-Big Bro
Chippunk

: My fantasy home, my fantasy city, my fantasy world
: 27
The Less-Than-Big Bro  (10)

(OOC:Im gonna try and get back inter the swing o things, so bear with me if this kinda sucks.)

Meanwhile, Kelp was reawakening from a second nap. Only one problem, he didn't remember taking one. He rolled over, just in time to feel a large lump on the back of his head. He noticed his sniper rifle through the pain-filled haze.

"well, what made that?"

Kili wasn't there, so he followed the tracks he found. It was following the tracks that made him notice the Veltronix. Hard not to, working for the Vykkers like he had. He reached for his pistols, to cap a few of them, but then he realized that they weren't there. He knew exacly where they were, right next to his sniper rifle, on the ground where he had seen his sniper rifle, probably with no ammo. So he crouched in the bushes to wait...

01-01-2002, 02:12 AM
oddite4456
Boombat

oddite4456  (10)

(OOC- Happy New Year, guys!)
Svag was beginning to get edgy. First he was surrounded by some creature he had never seen before, then, the strange cybernetic creature know as Raznet comes back. Now, Dementa's telling them to run if the Veltronix attack.

"I don't run..." Svag stated. "If we leave you here against them you'll be mauled instantly." Svag was almost surprised at his own words. He sounded as if he...cared...about her.

Trying to quickly change the subject, Svag said- "I want a shot at the big one..." Svag cocked his rifle and stared grimly at the large Veltronix; not even daring to look in Dementa's direction...

[ December 31, 2001: Message edited by: oddite4456 ]
01-01-2002, 12:40 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: Aye...Happy New Year!)
"I told you...I am incapable of permament death." Dementa said as she took off her cape and gloves. "Besides...you forget about my harm touch...as soon as they touch me they will be in pain."
By now the large Veltronix was eyeing them and had stepped closer to them. Dementa arched her back and bent over as far as she could without falling over flat on her face, holding her arms like the Veltronix. She noticed the Alpha Veltronix cock its head, looking a bit puzzled. Then it arched its own back and howled at her. Dementa responded with a howl of her own, baring her sharp teeth at it.
The Alpha hissed and stepped toward her, raising itself as high as possible, to look as big as possible, spreading out its arms in a threating manner.
Good... Dementa thought as she immeditated it, It thinks I am challenaging it. Hopefully the bluffs will be enough..... She slashed at the ground with a hand and howled fiercely at it.
I feel so ridiculous though....

01-02-2002, 01:18 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

(Okay sorry I copied a name How about noone really knows his name?I will edit for a name if I think of one.So can he be in the story?) A name I thought of:Ken
Is that O.K.?

[ January 01, 2002: Message edited by: mitsur ]

Wrex.

01-02-2002, 02:13 AM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

(OOC: Okay, maybe someone should of said this before. We don't want anyone else to join in this plot for now. Instead, people should start a new plot of thier own.)
- DH

01-02-2002, 09:26 AM
oddite4456
Boombat

oddite4456  (10)

Svag pondered over Dementa's words for a moment. He didn't remember anything about her being "incapable of permanent death". There was obviosly much more to Dementa than Svag had originally thought.

As he watched Dementa and the Alpha prepare themselves for combat, he kept his rifle at the ready. Dementa could easily kill the large Veltronix; but if any other member of the herd charged foreward, he would make sure they were "welcome".

He picked out the Veltronix that taunted him earlier and watched it threateningly, almost daring it to attack...
01-05-2002, 12:58 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

The taunting between Dementa and the Alpha Veltronix continued. She had forgotten that battles like this tend to take a very long time..and her back was starting to ache. It did look like the Alpha was starting to lose confindence; every time it howled, she would howl louder and longer. Every move it did, Dementa would do it better. It had even backed off a bit.
Looks like I am going to win this. Dementa thought gratefully.
But then the Alpha did one motion it hadn't done before, one that involved twisting the torso to one side. When Dementa tried to copy it...a fare of pain shot through her body; the injury she had gotten that morning was reminding her that it was still there...at the most inapproprate time.
She tried not to wince...but the Alpha noticed it. It lowered its head and let out a long slow hiss.
Suddenly it lept at her. Dementa twisted away but not quick enough; it landed a blow to her side, slashing her deeply in the side.
Dementa cried out and smacked the Alpha by reflex with a hand, sending it tumbling to the ground and writhing in agony due to her harm touch. It quickly got up again however...and got ready to attack again. Dementa, by now was laying on her uninjuried side...holding her injured one...