03-17-2002, 01:42 PM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

: Mar 2002
: Essex, MA
: 946
nads  (10)
Native Project "VAMP" [Add-On]

In the village of pyke, an old cathedral stands. During the War of Spider and malice (if I'm correct) a flock of bats arrived. In one of the bats claws was a lone sligling. The bats roosted in the cathedral and raised the sligling. He had spikes on his tentecles and sucked blood and his tiny dogtag said "VAMP" and the bats also called him that also. As Vamp grew up he watched the war rage on. He copied the moves they used and trained in ti kwon do. After he reached 3(in odd years) The bats left and the cathedral fell. Vamp decided to leave for a quiet village called Haradwar. While packing he took a snuzi, knives and a sword. He also packed his jetpack(capable of limited flight) and left stealthily through the alleys and on to the forest.

4 cold years...

Last edited by Danny; 03-24-2002 at 05:47 AM..
03-17-2002, 03:17 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

kishkol walked through the forest mesribley "damn that cross breed and his friends" he said aloud "if it wasnt for those basterds i would be sit'n pretty". He swung around a tree and saw vapmo. damn'it! another cross breed sent tot make my life misrible!!! he unholsterd his pistols and opened fire at the cross breed slig
03-18-2002, 02:02 PM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

nads  (10)
Wired #3

Vamp saw three shots whiz by his head. He pulled out his snuzi and shot back. Seeing him fall, Vamp walked over and examined his body. He had slig like qualities but two fins. "Huh?" he took him to a medic and left. He walked through the forest of raganok, and heard a noise in the bushes. He pulled out his sword and kept watching. Suddenly another slig popped out. He had gold armor and a blitz packer. He attacked in a murderous rage, but Vamp hopped over his shots. "His ninja like abilitys finally help" said this mysterious figure. "Who are you?" said Vamp. The slig stopped to answer him, " I am you" said the gold plated slig. "Huh?

4 cold years...

03-19-2002, 06:18 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: Chris, why did you post this here? This Add-on isn't set in Pyke, so your contribution was a little off-topic...]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

03-19-2002, 06:59 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)
Ahh...

Erm...whoops...sowi peeps!!

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

03-21-2002, 07:05 PM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

nads  (10)
Meh

Vamp was confused, "how can you be me if I'm me." "Well it's simple, you can't remeber your past (see character descriptions #2) but I remember it well",*flashback scene: A vykker saw bones walks over to a baby slig on a table* "well, well, if it isn't a slig." the vykker takes a knife and slices the skin a little " okay, time to start the cloning he is a crossbreed named Vamp hmm... we'll call his clone Drac."*flash back scene ends* "see" said Drac "I'm your clone." "NO!!!!!!" screamed vamp as he pulled out his sword and attacked. Drac hopped over the swings and pulled out his own sword. A furious battle raged on. With a few swipes both swords were beginning to get notched so they switched to snuzi and a new weapon, the blitz shotgun. They wasted at least three clips shooting at each other and missing. Then with a smoke grenade Drac dissapeered into a puff of smoke. "Wow, he knows more about me than I know about m... nevermind, I'll keep walking." And walk he did.

4 cold years...

Last edited by nads; 03-22-2002 at 02:16 AM..
03-23-2002, 12:29 PM
jumbalya
Zappfly

: antartica
: 2
jumbalya  (10)
COOL

NICE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-23-2002, 03:02 PM
papya
Zappfly

: on a cliff with 10 beer mascots .
: 19
papya  (10)
Wired oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!

very interesting . i need to write as long as that . also , you make a good story .

04-09-2002, 07:37 PM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

nads  (10)
Native OK

As Vamp went along the dusty old road he heard a scream!He ran about 50 yards and found a horrible disaster of dead fuzzles, mudokons, sligs, slogs, and a monkey(fritters). The charred and mutalaited sign close by said: HARADWAR aka stoned city. "Okay lets go over the list:
1. an imitation of me knows more about me than I do.
2. He almost killed me.
3. Family's gone.
4. Towns been destroyed
5. I think I crapped myself"
He looked over to the fallen trees and sighed" I'm gonna have to walk another freakin' 25 miles" He walked until he heard water. "A DRINK!!!!"(he had only a danish(see hans and sven) and a drink o' butt flo' (which worked))

I will write more later

4 cold years...

04-09-2002, 10:25 PM
Zim
Zappfly

: Apr 2002
: Butt of Mercury
: 15
Zim  (10)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

nice story...rpg
"I'm going to sing the doom song now... doom,doom,doom"

04-10-2002, 06:41 PM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

nads  (10)

He decided to build a house out of a cople of trees( and use the monkey). As he looked up to cut a tree, he saw a huge space station. He said to himself "nads, I'm dead." He was imploded and died while drac danced on his grave.

4 cold years...

04-24-2002, 10:12 PM
Roy
Zappfly

: Apr 2002
: l . a . , california
: 18
Roy  (10)
yeyyyyyyyyyyyy

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-26-2002, 02:55 PM
Cool Paramite
Outlaw Cutter

: Aug 2001
: The Netherlands
: 1,015
Cool Paramite  (28)
Re: yeyyyyyyyyyyyy

:
Originally posted by Roy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Er..... yes........?

04-26-2002, 08:13 PM
MunchOnThis
Clakker Store Clerk

: Feb 2002
: Thames Wharf...(under the church) ^_^
: 757
MunchOnThis  (10)
Re: yeyyyyyyyyyyyy

:
Originally posted by Roy

*shrudders* Scaryyyyyy........I don't understand you..?!

"Won't somebody testify, kick a hole right in the sky..
Testify, testify kick a hole right in the sky
Slap a liar in his eye, kick a hole right in the sky
Tesify, testify kick a hole right in the sky
Johnny, Johnny Johnny..."
~ RHCP, Johnny kick a hole in the sky

05-22-2002, 06:39 PM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

nads  (10)
wow

Then in a sudden once in a life time event(really once) he came back. Drac watched in complete horror as he came up from the ground. In his hand was a huge battle axe. He then cut through the air and struck drac. He fell and said...."nads, I'm going to die", and die he did. " cool, a battle axe" vamp said as he looked at the designs. So he started to walk. He crossed a river and the lines. He entered a industrial wasteland. "Nuts, a lab, I hope it's abandonded"he said when he found that it looked shabby.

4 cold years...

Last edited by nads; 05-22-2002 at 10:59 AM..
07-01-2002, 10:50 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: Jun 2002
: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)

Nice! I like where this is going!