Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-15-2002, 11:58 PM
intestinal_scra
Zappfly

: May 2002
: 4
intestinal_scra  (10)
Dead A day at Vykkers labs

It was a normal day at the floating torture saucer, called vykkers labs. Skrape was busy testing the new product Gut burster on a fuzzle. gut buster was supposed to spawn a slog in your stomach and then eat its drinker. And it was working well, he had already had to retire what was left of all the fuzzles he had used for his research. Soon a large view screen came down broadcasting the face of Humphry Vykkers, yes sir said Skrape staring into humphry, " You have been assigned to our new division of mutating" said the head vykker. "You shall report to bridge four 1 to begin your work" soon the screen fizzed out and returned to its hole in the ceiling. so Skrape gathered up his tools his notes, and all his fuzzles to bridge four 1 to see a slig waiting for him

( okay now someones whos a slig do something)

05-16-2002, 02:53 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2002
: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

ooc: okay..time for me to invent new character.by the way,welcome to the forums..

dodge the slig sat there,filing his nails and waiting for the vyker his boss said to keep a close eye on. as the vyker aproached, dodge did his best to look the sesible slig, bang on the job.the boss had said "keep a close eye on this one, he's smart,a little too smart.." as usual, dodge was just gettin' a job here cus' of the fuzzles. aside from makin' great test subjects, they did taste desicios.."focus," doge thought."iffin ya do gud here ya might jus' git a fuzzle ta eat.."as the vyker got closer, dodge did his best to stay still and look all dignified .out of the corner of his eye dodge spotted a employe..with what looked like a gun pointing right at skrape."luk out boss!" dodge yelled, as the mudokon pulled the trigger..

ooclease anyone with a mudokon chracter?it would make this story rather intresting..
05-16-2002, 07:28 PM
Genral.E.Stupid
Stunk

: somewere in the ruins of soulstorm brewery
: 49
Genral.E.Stupid  (10)

ooc:time for me to make a character up....(this is my first time so dont blame me too much)

Devan's las pistol gave ashort squeel but Skrape had managed to just get out of the way in time. Before he knew it the echoing hall of "HELP!" was ringing in his ears and he could hear the mettalic stomping coming from down the hall. The door burst open just as Devan had got behind a crate.
The gunfire rang out as some blood creeped through the holes in the crates. one of the sligs went to investigate but found no body, only an open ventilation shaft and that the crate they shot was full of Slogs.

ooc:feel free to use devan (all you need to know is that hes a tec freak)

05-16-2002, 09:22 PM
intestinal_scra
Zappfly

intestinal_scra  (10)
Dead

(okay, okay I know that I started this rpg, but I just want to step in because i like this thing currently!)

vat is going on here! I come to go to the new division! and i almost get assassanated, by a freakin mudokon, call in a task force I want a flyin slig, a big bro, and a walker to go after that blue schmuck! Ill go get my armor and some weapons and ,meet you in the center of the ship! Skrape soon got on his armor, his snuzi and his intestinal skraper 300, and returned to the center of the ship " Doge I vant you to look through the production hall!, I want the flyer to look through the testing room and I want the big bro to check out animal storage! After making his way to the chemical storage area skrape soon saw Devan! Aha! itz you Yore the one who tried to kill me! I kill ze people around here not some scrub lowlife! As soon as Skrape crank up his Skraper 3000 ( which is a large metal cylinder with an assortment of moving blades coming out of the motor hub and a handle coming out the back) He noticed Devan had already gotten out of the room and was making his way to odd knows where.

05-17-2002, 02:34 PM
Genral.E.Stupid
Stunk

Genral.E.Stupid  (10)

ooc: well as he is my character i suppose i better take him a bit further

Devan was trying to regain some breath inside a vent when he heard Skrape screaming "get that mudokon scum and gut him like a paramite and don't for get to check the the shafts". Devan began to crawl through the vent trying to make as little noise as he could at his top speed. He started to charge up his las pistol again and pulled out a grenade from his sac (filled with an extreamly corrosive solution). He could hear them clanking down the corridors so he started to speed up. He reached the end of the ventilation shaft and realised he was traped several hundred feet from the ground.

ooc:anyone got any ideas?

Last edited by Genral.E.Stupid; 05-17-2002 at 06:42 AM..
05-17-2002, 02:42 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

salty pretzils  (21)

dodge looked thorough the main hall. the first thing that caught his eye was a fuzzle "dat," dodge thought,"is da highlight of dis job."A couple of munchings later. dodge heard some thing.he turned round to see devan(who is wonderful for a first attempt-well done g.e.stupid!)running through the hall. dodge liked devan-he was one of the more friendly employees but a bit disruptive."oh well,might as well check him" thought dodge. "hey,stop pleeze!"yelled dodge. devan turned round......
(purleeze carry on!)
05-17-2002, 03:31 PM
Genral.E.Stupid
Stunk

Genral.E.Stupid  (10)

ooc:here i go again (i'm guessin this means he decided to try and make his way back out through the vents)

"hey"said devan as he tryed to hide his gun behind his back "sorry but really i've gotta go. Floors need scrubin, leavers need pullin. You know how it is". Still moving as he said this.
"thats not norrmaly like him" said Dodge "oh well lookslike theres a comfortable spot to have a nap over there". Just as Dodge lay down several sligs came racing past him with there guns pointed forwards.

ok im gonna have to find a way to go downwards thought Devan. He grabbed his granade and pulled the pin out throwing it at the furthest piece of floor away from him. as he dived backwards an explosion of green liquid filled half the room with the corroding liquid and the floor (and walls) began to melts away.
In the floor bellow him all he could see were some cages (mostly with bits melted off or onto them)but the wall that was just corroding next to him lead to the to the war room containing about 20 sligs and an extreamly peaved off Skrape.
He jumped into the room bellow him and narrowly escaped the torrent of bullets.

ooc:so now what should we do?

Last edited by Genral.E.Stupid; 05-18-2002 at 02:26 AM..
05-17-2002, 04:34 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

salty pretzils  (21)

ooc: looks like you posted whilst i was writing my post!

dodge knew devan wus actin' loony but dis' was worse than usual. he'd followed devan cus he'd got an idea summat wus up but he never thought it was this. "oh jeez,"he thought, "wut do I do?" suddenly he had an idea. he pulled a grenade out and threw it down one of the passeges of the hall and put his fingers in his ears as it exploded. instantly a hail of bullets and ...assorted spanners..came flying into the room. amid the confusion dosdge jumped down and ran full pelt past skape and scooped up devan .praying devan would stay still and his legs would hold up, dodge sprinted with the speed dat earned him his name towards the SLOG KENNALS. as he arrived he took a platform up to the realese slog lever. putting devan down with a "youz okay?" and standing next to the lever waiting for skrape to come through was a bit neve racking as dodge realised he was probbably on the rouge slig list."dodge, ya trainer always told yuz to not mix wid mudokons!" he thought , and as skrape and a nasty assortment of sligs came burting through the door, dodge pulled the lever..and one of the walls lifted up to reveal a lot of very hungry slogs which didn't hesitate in running towards skrape and co. as choas ensued,dodge yelled to devan to follow him as he crawled into an air vent..
(that okay?)
05-18-2002, 10:20 AM
Genral.E.Stupid
Stunk

Genral.E.Stupid  (10)

ooc: ok this is gettin hard......... time to add more characters

"cheers for saving me man"said devan as they made there way quietly through the vents (well as quietly as you could go with a creature with mechanical legs and a creature thats in shock). "now that you've saved me theres something i have to know are. Are you gonna keep runnin with me or are you gonna head back and get killed?"
"uhhm thinkin o' me chances i think i'll stick wiv yu."said dodge (ooc:hope you dont mind that salty pretzals)
"well unless your hiding a hover pack were gonna have to call in one of my freinds"
"uhh ok den". Devan got out his walkie talkie and started talking into it. "CHEEKCHKhello Devan is everything goingto plannCHEECHK"
"fraid not prof. It looks like you might have to bail me out"
"CHEEKCHKwell were are you thenCHEEKCHK"said the voice identified as prof. "well you know were the war room is. were in the air vent next to the huge hole in the floor and wall"replyed Devan. "oh and it would be nice if you could bring some wepons and 3 jet packs cause were quite high up and watch out cause the place will be crawling with sligs".He added
"CHEEKCHKok i'll be with you in about tenCHEEKCHK."
Now all that they had to do was wait they both pointed there guns forward and lay back. This was gonna be a long 10 minutes.

ooc: ok anythink anyone else wants to add. summit about skrape or summit maby?or some dialog from dodge (once again feel free too use my characters)(but try not to kill them off just yet i like were these two might be goin)

Last edited by Genral.E.Stupid; 05-18-2002 at 02:29 AM..
05-20-2002, 03:40 PM
Genral.E.Stupid
Stunk

Genral.E.Stupid  (10)

(OOC: i'll truy and cary this on from the profs angle P.S hes called the prof for a reason)

The Prof put down his walkie talkie, he wasa thinker not a fighter, he thought this job would just be to give Devan some wepons and a few gadgets and then all he'd have to do was sit and wait till the area was clear.
He looked in his sac and from underneath his cleaning gear he pulled out his hologram projecter and set it on scrubing. Now all he had to do was sneak out of there. He set off through the shadows and towards the war room. What had Devan said about a big hole he tought, knowing him it was probably a joke. He suddenly noticed that the room infront of him was filled with armed sligs and that there was no other way to were he was going other than strait through them. Once again he rummaged through his pack, he looked round the corner behind him but there was no one there. He tossed a hangranade down the empty passage way and hit the deck.

BOOM!!!

Almost a second after the explosion he could hear the mass movement of metalic legs and the screaming of "FREEEEZE".

He started to walk through the now empty room and saw the corridor leading to the war room. Ok it now became clear that Devan wasn't joking about about the big hole. He set off through the vent shaft and found Devan and Dodge.
What took you so long "said Devan

(OOC: ok this might be a bit easyer to follow on from after the other one. the jetpacks might come in handy......)

Last edited by Genral.E.Stupid; 05-20-2002 at 07:44 AM..
05-22-2002, 03:39 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

salty pretzils  (21)

Di was sat in the shaft, ponderin' whut he wus gonna do now he was an outlaw .He'd just got down ta filing his nails fur da fiftey thousandth time, when a greeeeat big boom gave him a biiiiiiig shock .He glanced over devan, who lloked kinda bored, an' asked "whut da hell wus dat?" As always, there was da time lag when Devan worked out whut he'd jus' said, cus he had a reeeaaaaal strong slig barraks accent. Devan said "relax. I think the prof's comin'." "oh" said dodge, and he settled down to the boring wait, when a mudokon head poked through the enrance, gave one look at dodge and said "Errr.. Devan, whats with the.." he thumbed in dodge's direction.
Devan said...

ooc: is that okay? by the way, that prof chracter is real good. I like him!
05-23-2002, 04:16 PM
Genral.E.Stupid
Stunk

Genral.E.Stupid  (10)

(ooc: hey that was cool but for a few seconds your slig turned into a flying paramite called di )

"look the sligs coming with us he just saved my life, did you bring the jet packs".
The Prof held them up to hide the look of utter confusion on his face. "we better get goin cause the sligs are gonna start to serch these vents sooner or later" said the Prof.
"ok follow me"(ooc:hehehe)said devan as they made there way through the vent.
The trek seemed longer than last time (maybe because he wasnt legging it this time) and this wasnt helped by the profs whining of "are we nearly there" and "god im thirsty when will we get out of here". When they finaly got to the end of the tunnel the Prof explained to them how to work there jet pacs (in the case of dodge it was several times). And after several minutes of ooohing ang aahing they set off.
The fight was smooth and even quite enjoyable, it seemed that the Prof had spent several extra hours on them perfecting the padding the only bad thingwas the landing,witch had caused all three of them to land face first. As Devan rased his head so he could give the prof a right tounge wiping he noticed that they were surrounded.

(ooc:now all we need is for some people to decide who were surrounded by (skrape could return at this point couldent he))

06-08-2002, 04:31 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

salty pretzils  (21)

ooch, sorry about that, It's just I'd just finished posting about Di. .thanks for telling me that! I think I'll wait until skrape or someone returns and then the fun will begin...
06-14-2002, 01:36 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

salty pretzils  (21)

Geez this is taking too long..I'm moving Dodge to Mission #1
Genral .E. stupid, you are perfectly welcome to join .
06-17-2002, 01:38 AM
intestinal_scra
Zappfly

intestinal_scra  (10)
Dead help

pleheheheeeese reply I likeded this story aaggghhhhh post ! POST! c'mon guys ill think of somthing better next time !!!!

06-17-2002, 03:15 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

salty pretzils  (21)

Ooc: Well, I've kinda transfred my chracters else where. If you want to join where they are ( Forests of milan) Please feel welcome buyt be sure to read mission #1 first to get an idea of what happened. Please join in, you have good ideas!
Thanx!
06-20-2002, 04:18 PM
Genral.E.Stupid
Stunk

Genral.E.Stupid  (10)

ooc:just post with your gluk dude surrounding our dudes and then we can carry on.. ..

i would do it but i dont want to do your character cause i dunno what hes like

06-20-2002, 04:36 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

salty pretzils  (21)

1. U talking to me?
2. Me and molluck are planning a new topic involving all of our chracters
3.Welcome to my little brother, Red, who I think can help you in your present dilema....I will get him to post..and help him of corce...
4. sorry, I'm kinda busy at the moment.
06-20-2002, 04:49 PM
Red
Bolamite

: Jun 2002
: Wheeeeee
: 70
Red  (10)

Red the slig was looking after the slogs as usual when the radio hissed on and the glukkon shouted " Hey! This is the kennal master!Report to the main area! There is a rebel mudokon alert!
Do it!"
Red dropped the lever he was polishing, and rushed out of the room. Unfortunatly, the lever he had been polishing was labelled Slog realease lever. The cage door lifted up and the slogs charged out towards the main door only to have it slammed in their faces.Poor red. In his rush he hadn't shut the slog door off and the slogs charged through towards what was on the other side...which happened to be his boss and a large group of sligs charging after 2 mudokons in jet packs which had just taken off.
Red thought he heard a barking noise and as the slogs ran into the room, he ran as fast as his legs could carry him in completely the wrong direction and ran into his boss, who didn't look very amused on the floor....
06-30-2002, 10:15 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: Jun 2002
: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)

Next to Reds boss was a slig like Red had never seen, he had tons of weapons and spike covered armour. '' Boss, are you okay'' said the mystery slig. ''I'm fine, but I almost went into a colma because of this idiot!'' Said the boss looking at Red ''uhhh anyway, Red this is killer, he's a top class slig and he's known throughout the world as the best hunter ever''.'' Yeah, I think I've seen him on Magog on the March about 4-6 times!.'' He will be catching all of these damn scrubs.''Thats right reddy,Ha, Ha,Ha, I'll send all these scrubs back to wher they came from...WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!?!?!?'' said Killer while pulling a machine gun from his armour and turning around. Red looked behind Killer only to see a pack of slogs running twords them. Killer fired and wave after wave of slogs went down. When Killer was finished with the slogs he put his machine gun away and said ''Geez, these mudokkons are more determined than I thought if they release a pack of slogs on us!'' ''Yeah, the mudokkons released the slogs'' said Red looking guilty.