Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

03-17-2002, 05:21 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

: Feb 2002
: America... that's all I'm tellin' ya!
: 101
Sylvia  (10)

Melinda dodged a Paramite's attack. She then saw that Raznet and James were having some trouble. Both looked tired. She concentrated her energies and formed an electric barrier around all of them, giving them time to rest. She didn't know how long she could hold the barrier, but she knew she had to try...

I used to be super_slig, but... I don't really know what happened. Oh, well I'm back. Hi, everybody!

03-18-2002, 01:53 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

sudnly james ran out of the barriar and jumped on the paramites back and shoved his knife in to the paramite back. The cut grew a black mark around it.Then it fell and died. Every one was amazed.
03-18-2002, 07:37 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

Melinda dropped the barrier. She stared wide-eyed at James. "How... how did you do that?" she asked. "Until now, I've never known a Mudokon to be able to kill a Paramite....... well with a pack, anyway."

I used to be super_slig, but... I don't really know what happened. Oh, well I'm back. Hi, everybody!

03-18-2002, 07:50 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)
Stalking...

Tobias watched from afar. His scope on his gun acted as binoculours allowing him to see every detail up close. A sinister smile spread across his face as he pulled the scope away from his eye.

Tobias: "Show time...ahem..."

He pulled out a small hand gun and shot himself in the leg with it, black blood spattered into the ground. His growl seemed to rumble through his body and up his vocal co-ords before echoeing into a menacing screech. His hands clasped his wound and he staggered forward, dropping the fire-arm.

Tobias: "Help...HELP ME...!! PLEASE!!"

He staggered towards the creatures up ahead of him, his arm out-stretched while his other grasped the bloodied wound.

"H-Help..."

He gasped his last breath...before dropping down...seemingly unconcious.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

03-19-2002, 06:48 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

(occ:? did'nt get ^ that post)

"Its a majic knife" he paused "It was my....my fathers" He felt like crying a river, He held in the sadness."We should get going" he said sudnly"Its almost dinner and i expect you're all hungry"....
03-19-2002, 07:13 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

"Hold on," Melinda said. "I thought I heard someone call for help." A crashing sound in the bushes behind Melinda startled her. She turned to see an Orchid stumble out of the bushes. She knew that Orchids were potentially dangerous. She wanted to help this one, though. He was clutching his leg. Black blood oozed and trickled through his fingers. Melinda crawled over to him. "Are you okay?" she asked. "What happened?"

Meanwhile, Diablo got up, and saw the Orchid. An Orchid, he thought bitterly. They do more to harm than help the ecosystem. And, without the ecosystem, all the Sligs and Vykkers will die and I won't be able to have the satisfaction of doing it myself. Diablo stretched his wings, grabbed his knife, and lunged for the wounded Orchid.

Melinda turned, saw Diablo, and intuitively knew his target. "Look out!" she cried, jumping up. She grabbed the Orchid around his neck, and pushed him to the ground. Diablo swooshed over them both, realized that he had too much momentum, and was too late; he crashed into a tree. He shakily got up, and quickly flew away. "Are you all right?" Melinda asked the Orchid.

(ooc: Abe's Son, what did you mean by, you didn't understand it? Jacob's just joining. Hi, Jacob. Welcome to the "Alone" RPG.)

03-19-2002, 07:25 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

(oh well, Wellcome!)

"hold on" raznet said. He walked over to him. "this should hurt alot" he plunged a needle into the Orchids leg. It screamed out in pain. he took the needle out. "sory, but that should help you a good deal" he then got up. "well whos up for rosted paramite!".....
03-19-2002, 08:14 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

"Roasted Paramite, huh?" Melinda said. "I'm in." She turned to the Orkhid. "How about you? Do you want roasted Paramite?"

03-19-2002, 08:27 PM
Rat
Stunk

: Mar 2002
: Oddworld:Rasins liar
: 48
Rat  (10)

(heres Shishtop!)

Shishtop came hoping through the forest twords the samll bunch of people and dead paramites. He hoped up on a dead paramite body."H..h..hello?" said the squeky littel voice. "C..c..can i come with you people to were ever your going?" he said "I'm alone and i would like some one to be friends with....well besides other Ratz and The All Mighty Rasien ...um..uh...please?" He opened his mouth wide with a cute littel inresitble simle.
03-19-2002, 08:33 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

Melinda understood what it was like to want friends. She looked at the Rat sympathetically, then said, "Sure, you can come. I'm Melinda, this is James, that's Raznet, and..." she looked around. "There was a black Paramite here... oh, well." Then, adressing both the Orkhid and the Rat at once, "Who are you?"

(ooc: salty pretzils, is Di still here?)

03-19-2002, 08:34 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

"hi" said james "hello nice to meet you, I've always been fasinated with Ratz" said raznet...

Last edited by Abe's son; 03-19-2002 at 12:36 PM..
03-19-2002, 08:38 PM
Rat
Stunk

Rat  (10)

"my name is Shishtop" he said
03-19-2002, 10:27 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

"well my thats a strage name, Shishtop" Raznet said "well now i should start a fire" - "alow me" James said. He took his knife and hit it with a rock and sparks flew to the ground set a patch on fire. Raznet gathered some rock and put them around it."ok now we need to find out they way we want them cooked" James said. Raznet picked one up and riped a leg off and stuck it over the fire"ill do mine like this" he said.....
03-20-2002, 05:31 PM
Rat
Stunk

Rat  (10)

Sishtop hoped up to the fire and said" can i have a pice of some ones? Im far to small to rost my own" he noticed a black figure behind a tree in the distance. Shish top suck in and readyed his spray. he hoped up to the form and sprayed it. It screached and hit Shishtop into a tree. He felt drowzy and passed out. he said this befor he passed out "help!".
03-20-2002, 08:16 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

"Shishtop!" Melinda then noticed Tobias' condition. "James, you go help Shishtop. Raznet, you and I will help Tobias. However, if you don't want that position, you two can exchange." Melinda shot a worried look first at Shishtop, then Tobias. She hoped that they would recover.

03-21-2002, 06:15 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

"James! take care of the creture ill get shishtop!" Raznet yelled. Raznet and james switched spots. Raznet net examend him"he'll be fine but melinda" he handed her the Rat "do take care of him, i need to find out what hurt him" Raznet ran to the tree. There was Diablo whipeing his eyes. Raznet hit him 7 times then hit him into a tree. " YOU!!!" Raznet screamed. With this Diablo stabed Raznet, Raznet droped with these words"you....*gasp* basterd"...

(hes not dead)
03-21-2002, 08:59 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

Diablo laughed evilly and flew away.

"Raznet!" Melinda wished that she could do something, but she was holding Shishtop in one arm. It was up to the others...

03-21-2002, 09:20 PM
Rat
Stunk

Rat  (10)

suddnly shishtop woke up "huh?" he said dreaily "weres the food? OH MY RAISIN! RAZNET!" he lep out of melindas hands and went over to raznet" oh no no!" he stared into raznets face. Sudnly he had an idea. He shriked and at least 100 Ratz came. He spoke to them. They left and then came back with a mud healer "can you heal him?" he asked the mud.

(anyone has control of the healer ok? ok, good!)
03-22-2002, 05:00 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Tobias uttered a low growl. He clutched onto a tree and slowly pulled himself up, leaning on it for support.

Tobias: "Where's Pyke?"

The creatures looked at him and the Mud Healer stepped towards him.

Mud Healer: "You need to be healed my friend...come...relax."

Tobias snarled and grabbed the creatures right paw roughly.

Tobias: "Just hurry up...ok?"

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

03-22-2002, 07:02 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

"Tobias, you don't have to be so aggressive," Melinda said. She watched as the healer started to chant. The healer started to fade, until he couldn't be seen. Then, from out of nowhere: "Oops, heh, heh. Wrong spell." The chant lights appeared, then swarmed around Tobias.

(ooc: uh oh. Out of Ideas. Someone finish it, please.)

03-22-2002, 08:47 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)
Healing

Electricity darted around Tobias and swarmed around his wound. He growled and grasped the healer by the throat.

Tobias: "And is this the correct spell...!?"

The healer nodded sharply and carried on. The electricity darted around Tobias' eyes and made them glow, Tobias' head flung back and light shone from his eyes...blue particles swarmed around him and entered his wound...convulsing with each surge of electricity that went through him Tobias' skin seemed like it was burning...and then...nothing...Tobias collapsed, this time truly unconcious. No movement whatsoever...apart from the odd twitch from a foot that still had pulses of electricity in.

Healer: "Take him somewhere safe...he needs to rest."

Melinda nodded and heeved Tobias on her shoulder.

Melinda: "Lets go."