Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-26-2010, 12:04 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

IC: Athena giggled. "This egg is all slimy. Yum, the jelly tastes of Paramite Juice..." Athena licks her lips and smiled. She then lifted the egg over herself. Athena watched Koimo and Hydra's amusing antics with the noisemaker.

"Guys, that could actually work!", Athena gave them a hug (making sure not to squeeze too hard because they were only little). Athena looked through the bag and then pulled out a graffiti can, a weight pressure trap and some wire. She placed the pressure trap on the ground, linked up the wire to the graffiti can and then pointed the can upwards. If someone stepped on it, their face would be covered in paint. This could buy several valuable seconds.

"This is so FUN!", Athena squeals with delight and starts doing a little dance.

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

04-27-2010, 12:24 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
Koimo watched as Hydra began to spin at high speed until she yelled out something and vanished, her voice coming out of the noisemaker. Before Koimo could react he himself began to spin faster and faster, suddenly he yelled out "GadZOOOOT!"

The next thing he knew he was with Hydra. He began to go over whatever it was he just did in his head, it couldn't hurt to memorise it just in case he got into a tight spot. "so we just talk and our voices come out of the noisemaker?" he said "but wait...are we IN the noisemaker?" He could hear the sound of Athena moving around from somewhere.

My DA page.

04-30-2010, 09:29 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

: Apr 2008
: Mudos
: 239
Chronicler  (79)

Hoss greedily smacked his lips as he looked on. Pure. Rich. Heavenly .... But then Larz's voice tore through into Hoss's ears. The Wolvark was about to answer, but suddenly, this new slig creature came in. "Aaw ding-danging boombat guano!" The boss wolvark shoved Larz into Carbide to provide a brief distraction. Hoss then roughly shoved Larz out of his way and picked up this new slig. "Howdy. The name's Boss Hoss olvark. 'N this here is Larz. How may I help ya?" The wolvark said this while guiding Carbide AWAY from the blasted area. In the west, NO ONE could be trusted. This slig could be working for outlaws for all Hoss knew.
----------------------------------------------

Hydra giggled. As soon as Athena grabbed her was when she vanished into thin air. She also giggled at Koimo as he reappeared spinning next to her, within the noisemaker. "Heheh. Yer funny when ya materialize like that." She said to annoy the grubb.

"& yes. We're INSIDE the noisemaker. Look, this is easy. We'll record a conversation to annoy, heckle, and piss off those Outlaws, hopefully getting their attention!" With a snap of her green fingers, the noisemaker was recording. "Uuuh .... Yeah! HAhahaHAA! Cheated an Outlaw outta ALL THIS MOOOLAAAH! 10,000 MOOLAH! He was such a dope! Ya know, I think ALL Outlaws are idiots. Creatures with their own filth fer brains!" Hydra winked at Koimo. She then yelped the magic words "KerPLOOOF!" and she sneezed hard, recoiling from the sneeze and vanishing in an explosive puff of pink smoke that forcefully blew against Koimo's face. Once normal-sized and OUTSIDE the noisemaker next to Athena, she told Koimo (still inside) to say something & that when he's finished, he just has to repeat that magic trick from earlier in order to get out.
-----------------------------------------------

Mafisto didn't say word about that filthy slig to Bruce.

OOC: Sorry .... I'm kinda tired, so Mafisto's was MAJORLY rushed.

Last edited by Chronicler; 05-01-2010 at 01:27 AM..
05-01-2010, 02:07 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

: Jun 2008
: Your mother
: 9,859
STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

IC: Carbide liked this new Wolvark, he had a sense of hospitality about him!
"Hello, sorry, maybe I have the wrong person, are you the proprietor of this mine? I'm Carbide, err I was wondering if you would be interested in my services, I was once a commander in the slig army far east, I have knowledge of how to make superior explosives to the stuff you use, though I have no idea as to why you need to 'splode this here mound!" Carbide then looked around and lowered his tone "Although I have honour, I need protection as well in case rupturefarms ever come looking for me, interested?"

05-01-2010, 09:41 AM
mr.odd
Sleg

: Sep 2007
: N/A
: 650
mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)

OOC: Just try to get a Mafisto response in soon it least.
IC: Larz hand signaled to Carl. He whispers in his ear. "Get these... rocks... packed up into crates and hide them by Hoss's office, make sure the clakkerz don't take any of them." Carl nodded and headed to the crater.

When Larz heard the slig's offer, he was both offended and amused. This slig may think he knows about bombs, but Larz had been playing with this stuff scene he was a small Wovlark. "Boy, please! I think I have everything under control here explosive wise. Besides, these hoses are doing most of the work for us." Larz replied. He walked a bit closer to Hoss and whispered in his ear.
"I don't like this slig. Look at him, he could be working for them Outlaws. He might even be here to steal the you know what."
====================
Bruce didn't know what to say to Mafisto's silence. He looked back through the scope of his gun and focused on the mine again. It seems that Hoss was with some slig and the workers were packing some shiny gem in crates. "Check it Mafisto! I think our friend Hoss just struck rich. maybe we should pay him a little visit, eh?"

Last edited by mr.odd; 05-02-2010 at 09:46 AM..
05-01-2010, 12:47 PM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

IC:

Carbide looked from the Wolvark to the other visitors, he made a bold move...
"I have here, two grams of Freak fire (Greek Fire) this is enough to blow up the North side of the mountain, if I worked with the outlaws then I would have killed you all, I just want some moolah!" Carbide then realized the secret he had just revealed and backed up, snuzi raised at Hoss, secretly scared pant less!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Jawz wandered into the village, he had given up on finding any of the outlaws he knew when he spotted a massive slig (Athena) speaking to a box, Jawz was terrified, and it took a lot, he hid behind a house and peered around, machine gun loaded he picked up a tone and lobbed it, it hit the ground near to the slig but made no impression on the creature.
"Crap!"

Last edited by STM; 05-02-2010 at 06:28 AM..
05-02-2010, 12:39 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

IC: Athena looked around and couldn't see her new friends. She heard some squeaky noises from inside the noisemaker but wasn't sure what to do.

Athena didn't have to wait long before she saw Hydra again. Athena smiled and cleared her throat, "Okay, the next thing we need to decide is when we want to hit these guys. In the day or at night? Any thoughts guys?"

[B]
floofyderg.live

05-05-2010, 01:19 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

IC:

Koimo watched as Hydra sneezed herself out of the noisemaker, the pink smoke blowing against him, almost forcing him to take a step back. He continued with the vocal bait "Ha! I doubt those Outlaws would even know what to do with that much Moolah!" he laughed "They'd probably try to eat it!" Koimo continued to laugh for a moment and stopped. He was surprised to find that his hat had stayed on his head through all the spinning he had done to enter the Noisemaker. He held onto his hat and yelled "KerPLOOOF!" He sneezed hard and flew backwards.

Straight into a nearby tree "Gah! I think I need a bit more practice at this" he said standing while rubbing his back "the time of day?" Koimo said reacting to Athena's question "I bet these Outlaws don't play fair, they're sure to be able to see in the dark somehow. But we have the surprise!." Koimo realised that this didn't answer her question at all. "Um, I suppose we just need to find someone to lure in first." Koimo suggested

My DA page.

05-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

The Wolvark listened half-patiently with what this slig, Carbide had to say. Explosives? That sort of thing can be useful, but definitley isn't needed that often. Boss Hoss was suspiscious of most EVERYONE. So Larz's whispered suggestion didn't add much to what Hoss's answer was already going to be. "Well shucks, mister, I-" But the tubby wolvark was cut off as a gun was aimed straight at his head. "Waaah! Ho-hold on n-n-n-now! Don't shoot meh!" Hoss slid his way backwards, tripping and falling on his fat rump.
----------------------------------------------

Hydra giggled obnoxiously after Koimo made his rough landing against a tree. He'd make a funny assistant for her acts ..... Anyways, Hydra turned her attnetion to Athena. "Well, if we want night, that's fine by me! Maybe we might be able to find a few other outlaws to bag by then too!" She said confidently. The grubb girl said this while looking at Athena's impressive trap. Hydra then looked over at Koimo and the large slig menacingly ....

The grubb took a step back before chanting the magic chant "Teeheheh BuuuuuhPOOF!". automatically, a surge of explosive energy rushed through Hydra's body. She had to brace herself as she was engulfed by pink smoke. When it cleared, she was gone. However, her ghostly voice echoed for Koimo and Athena to hear. "Sorry guys, but I gotta check up with my boss! I'll be back in a sec! I'll need help bringing back any extra tools I've planned for another trap, so if ya wish, do as I just did and you'll be at the mining site with me! Athena, yer pretty .... huge .... so yer teleport might feel .... explosive ..." With that, the voice was gone, and Hydra was in Hoss's dark office.
---------------------------------------------

Mafisto made a light snarrl at Bruce. Who does he think he is? The GODFATHER of outlaws? If it were his greatest wish, Bruce's head would be sliced off by now .... but .... Mafisto could see some help in him. With another growl, the hulking behemoth reptile stomped his way towards Hoss's mining site. The smell of vapor and minerals filled the air ...
05-08-2010, 01:35 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

Well crap, this wasn't what Carbide wanted, he lowered the snuzi, "when was the last time I bloody killed anyone with this weapon anyway!" He said to himself under his breath.
"Maybe I should let myself out?" Carbide winced, holding an outstretched arm to Hoss, then he had a dark turn.
"I was speaking to an outlaw the other day," he lied "they wanted an awful lot of these explosives, I have know idea why, you see it's first come first served with me." He spitefully retracted his arm afterwards.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Now Jawz was really scarred, a little box was held in the sligs large hands, he had know idea what it was but it was making faint noises and zapping up smaller creatures. He boldly raised his machine gun and stepped into the open...

05-10-2010, 09:56 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

IC: Athena chuckled at Koimo's little joke. Athena nodded and listened to Koimo's words. "Well my IR should be able to see in the dark too"

Athena looked around nervously before holding her tentacles. "Um, well I guess I should do this... Teehehehe ByuuuuhPOOFF?!" She felt a tingle around her body and a strange warmth which surrounded her limbs. She blinked and was magically teleported. She nervously opened an eye and noticed she was standing on a roof somewhere. Athena let go of her tentacles and gave a little yelp. She'd better not try and walk in case she broke the roof with her heavy feet. Athena inches towards the side of the roof and looks for a ladder.

[B]
floofyderg.live

05-12-2010, 09:48 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
Koimo watched as both Hydra and Athena teleported themselves away. Koimo took the noisemaker from the floor and hid it in a bush near the fake egg "no one should find it here" he thought to himself. Suddenly he heard footsteps of something large coming from behind him

"Oh, Athena I thought you ha-." He turned around to see an Outlaw (Jaws) pointing his machine gun in Koimo's general direction. Koimo reacted as most Grubbs would when confronted by an armed being nearly twice their size. He screamed and dived behind the large egg. "What were those words?" his blind panic causing his brain to mess up, closed his eyes and pictured Hoss's mining town "Teeheheh WaaaaahBOOM" he opened his eyes and nothing happened...

My DA page.

05-12-2010, 12:32 PM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

Jawz grunted and walked towards the little grubb (Koimo) who was holding the magic noise box both parties where scared but Jaw tried hard not to show it, he hadn't seen magic before though, but he had seen the effect of firing shots, he clicked his gun and began firing into the air, the ear splitting sound was met by the harsh grating cry of -
"YeeeHawwwww, lookee I see meee a litttleeee Grubbb whoooeeeee."
After a short while he stopped and looked inquisitively at the Grub,
"So, before a drill a bullet in yah head, what are ya doin?"

05-15-2010, 02:10 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
Koimo fell back as the Outlaw shot into the air, the sound of the gunshot hurting his ears. "Err, I'm-" Koimo began and noticed his basket full of meat a distance behind the Outlaw. "I-I'm collecting meat from this nest for the m-mining town" he lied and pointed to his basket, "e-everyone's gotta eat." Koimo then realised that in his panic he subconciously took the noisemaker with him when he dived behind the egg. "W-we record animal noises in this and use it to lure the animals away from their nests" he said, lying again.

My DA page.

05-15-2010, 03:17 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

Jawz' expression quickly changed,
"Hey that's pretty cool, I thought it was something else, y'know you should use it to siege the mine, that would be funny, they wouldn't have any food at all," Jawz' obvious lack of intelligence beginning to show

05-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOC: Sorry for EXTREME lateness. Some replies will seem either too short or too long.

Hoss's stubby legs began shaking under pressure. A slig holding a gun to his face! There was little he knew of sligs, even though he had even lived with one for a short while, but what he did know was that many of them were trigger-happy. He hoped this one would be easier to deal with .... Instead of a loud KABOOM however, Hoss was faced with Carbide's hand and a slight offer .....

The large wolvark shoved Larz away, hopefully Larz would hide keep some others away from their stash of diamonds. "Splosives? With Outlaws? NOOO WAAAY! Look! He-h-here's a deal! ... I will buy any type of splosives ya got! Jus' PLEASE don't let those ding-ganging outlaws near em. Ya hear?!!"

--------------------------------------------

(Since Hydra seems to have missed the most, i'll hafta speed things up a bit in a few paragraphs)

Hydra packed many needed tools into a wheelbarrow. 3 shovels for digging, a net, two knives, and a few planks of wood. The amphibion waited for a while, boredomly, hoping either Koimo or Athena would appear to help them. However, neither of the two showed up. "Oh well. Guess I'll hafta make two trips then!" Suddenly, she heard a loud popping noise on the roof. "What the?!"

She rolled the wheelbarrow out and looked up. She saw Athena emerge from a puff of smoke on the roof. The slig seemed a bit stuck. "Athena! Big sis! What're ya doin' up THERE when you should be down HERE helpin' me?!" Hydra asked rather rhetorically. "Well I'll make a second trip for the rest of the tools, okay?! First let's drop these off at Koimo's! Just stay where ya are 'n' you'll be back in the forest!" Hydra took a deep breath and said the magic words, "Teeheehee BuuuuhPOOF!" She, Athena, and the wheelbarrow, were all teleported to the woods.

Hydra, Athena, and the tools were safely back in the forest. well ... not that safe. "Oh oh ..." Hydra muttered. They had reappeared far enough away behind the Outlaws to not get spotted. "Athena, Koimo's in trouble ...." Hydra looked down at her supplies, then at the objects in Koimo's possesion .... "Big sis! A MAGIC show! THAT will distract the Outlaw gang and maybe even capture him! Do you have any kinda idea to trap em' after the show starts?" *PAUSE FOR ATHENA'S REPLY*

Hydra then grabbed Athena and sort of crumpled her up into her hands, shrinking and rolling her up until she disappeared from her green hands. The fake blue egg next to Koimo shrunk down in size and turned into a REAL blue egg with Athena tightly curled up inside. If she hatched, Athena would return to normal size with watever plan she hopefully came up with. Meanwhile, Hydra returned in a loud POOOF! of blue smoke next to Koimo. "Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Welcome to Hydra's MAGIC SHOOOOW!" she whispered to Koimo to play along for distracting the Outlaws ....
---------------------------------------------

Mafisto angrily growled at Bruce. Ordering him around like that? Blegh. However, it would be smart to check up on that crummy wolvark boss hoss. The giant Outlaw stomped his way through the forest towards Hoss's mining site (But not before giving Bruce a shove off his tree branch)
05-21-2010, 05:24 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
Koimo focus was entirely on the Outlaw in front of him that he didn't even notice the blue egg beside him shrinking. Suddenly Hydra materialised beside him, he quickly got up and began playing along. "Yes, welcome to the show! Prepare to be amazed at lady Hydra's mind bending magics!" As he was saying this Koimo made strange gestures using his hands.

My DA page.

05-21-2010, 10:01 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

OCC: Sorry I didn’t post. It’s the end of school and I’m scrambling to keep my affairs in order. Things should speed back up end of next week.

IC: Larz ran towards Hoss’s office we’re the Clakkerz were stashing the diamonds. “Hurry up and get those diamonds stashed.” Larz grabbed a crate and ran inside.
------
Carl was spraying down the mountain side, when all the sudden he heard gun fire. Carl turned to see a huge Outlaw moving toward the site, there was no way he could take that monster on. He ran to Hoss screaming: “BOSS! BOSS! We got an Outlaw heading this way!”
-------------
When Bruce fell to the ground, his gun went off. “Dirty, rotten, no good…..” He mumbled to himself. He acts as if he was being ordered to move in, he simply ‘suggested’ it. Bruce saw the other Outlaws had reached the mining site, waiting for further orders. Bruce walked along side Mafisto to the site, with the others following right behind them.
When they approached Hoss, they all circled around small group of miners. “Hey Hoss.” Bruce said with an evil smile. “We were in the neighborhood and thought we drop by an pay you a visit. So… What did you dig up for us today?”
05-23-2010, 06:39 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

OOC: Ok, back to normal

IC: Carbide was a bit shocked, he smiled although you couldn't tell, and handed over a small pack or explosives,
"This is enough to topple a mine, firs pack free, next pack is five hundred moolah,"

Jawz clapped his hands and smiled,
"Lookey here, this is some crazeeee stuff! What are you going to do, do I need to pay?"

05-25-2010, 12:19 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

IC: Athena would have probably jumped off the roof, but she waited for Hydra to use her magic. They were teleported to a place with an outlaw. Athena grinned and climbed a nearby boulder. She waited until she could see the outlaw clearly. She then swung her arms back and jumped, landing just behind the outlaw.

The ground shook and buckled under the massive Big Sis Slig imprints on the floor. "You know my name? It's Athena" she grinned and folded her arms.

[B]
floofyderg.live

05-29-2010, 07:30 AM
WhiteMessySurprise
Zappfly

: May 2010
: Tx, USA
: 5
WhiteMessySurprise  (10)

Is it alright if I join up? I'll edit my post to include my characters if it's cool.

Edit:

Name: Mr. McGee
Species: Clacker
Position: "crazy old coot", lives in a old shack close to the town
Personality: He is basically a crazy old man. He always complains about "How these yungin's ain't respectin' their elders!" and muttering too himself. If you can get past the fact that he's a tad bit odd, he can be a very friendly sort of person.
Appearance: He's short and fat, and wears blue jean overalls, and under that a red and black lumberjack styled shirt, along with a straw hat and sandals.
Equipment: He has a rusty old shotgun, which he calls his "Boomstick", besides that, he has nothing else equipment wise.
History: McGee has been living in the area for a long time, In a beat down old shack that had originally belonged to his mother and father, who've both passed away. He has been used to living by himself, aside from the occasional outlaw trying to rob a "defenseless old man". He used to hunt steef back in the day, but now he's normally just sitting on his rocking chair on his porch.

________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Freddy Daggerhand
Species: Outlaw Cutter
Position: Thief and Thug for Hire
Personality: A bit quiet and restrained, he doesn't talk to much, unless it's basic info and the occasional small talk. He can get annoyed easily if things don't go the way he is, and has a short fuse, so to speak.
Appearance: Average height of an outlaw, hunched back, wears rag-tag clothing made up of ripped shirts and patches. He has a belt across his chest to hold his knives, and wears a top hat, kind of like Abraham Lincoln's.
Equipment: Again, he has a belt filled with small daggers, throwing knives, and a butchers' knife. He doesn't always wear it out, but always has a knife or dagger somewhere with him.
History: He is a bit new to the area, because he is used to traveling all about the area looking for work as a mercenary. Sense he hasn't been hired in awhile, He's went back to mugging and stealing from common folk, and stays in the "Outlaw Haven" as he calls it.

Mr.McGee was sitting in his rocking chair on his porch, and he could see a large amount of hubbub and what not near the mining town. "Ehh, I COULD go to check it out..But what's the point?" He thought, outloud, to himself. "Might as well just watch from here." he said, and went to go get his binoculars.
________________________________________________________________________________

Freddy stretched and let out a long yawn as he headed out of the outlaw Hideout. He saw the band of outlaws heading towards the nearby mining town, and started running towards them, maybe he could join in on some of the fun..

Last edited by WhiteMessySurprise; 05-30-2010 at 08:40 AM..
05-29-2010, 08:32 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOC: Of course u can join! I'll edit this post with my characters by tomorrow. A little busy right now.
05-29-2010, 11:16 PM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

OOC: Just wondering Alex, whose outlaw is that?

05-30-2010, 03:36 AM
glukkonlulu
Stunk

: Jul 2009
: 39
glukkonlulu  (639)glukkonlulu  (639)glukkonlulu  (639)glukkonlulu  (639)glukkonlulu  (639)glukkonlulu  (639)

Name: Mopez Capricorn
Species: Glukkon
Position: Level 2 Manager
Personality: Acts like he's boss, very stressy and completely violent (when annoyed or stressed)
Appearance:wheres tuxedo, robotic arms, smokes a clay pipe and trainers that cost billions of moolah
Equipment:twin guns, knife (very sharp) and a chain (for whacking mudokons with)
History:he was never a bad glukkon, what made him so stressed was the fuzzles attacking him, now he's so stressed and planning to destroy them with the equipment he has and using friends

05-30-2010, 09:47 AM
mr.odd
Sleg

:
Position: Level 2 Manager
Appearance:wheres tuxedo, robotic arms, smokes a clay pipe and trainers that cost billions of moolah
There is a few problems with your character.

1. What exactly is he the manager of? To clarify, what does he actually manage around the mine?(if he even works at the mine)

2. I don't see how a glukkon could have robotic arms. How do they operate them?

3. Your character has spent billions of moolah and he is only a level 2 manager. He would have to be glockstar to even afford those things.

4. I find it hard to believe that these things would even cost billions or that your character had the moolah to buy them.

Last edited by mr.odd; 05-30-2010 at 09:54 AM..
05-30-2010, 05:29 PM
WhiteMessySurprise
Zappfly

: May 2010
: Tx, USA
: 5
WhiteMessySurprise  (10)

OOC: yeps, Mr.Odd made quite the point. And, Glukkons don't exactly use weapons, or have friends. That's what they have sligs for..
06-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Hoss's eyes went big. Not big in amazement, and not big over the explosives Carbide so easily tossed in, but at the band of Outlaws heading towards them ..... The brutish reptiles were circling he, Carbide, Carl, and a few other Clakkerz that got caught up in the situation. A shorter Outlaw made himself known from the others, and asked in a sadistic tone about payment. Hoss readily grabbed the explosives away from Carbide and stuffed them in his pockets, then he turned back to the outlaw (Bruce). "Now, hold on 'ere .... Don't I know you .... Brussel? Bush? Gah .... you Outlaws all look the same ta me." The wolvark boss cracked, only to be shoved back away by Mafisto.

Although Mafisto liked to see this sweaty green guy beaten around, he had more interest in the Clakkerz. His favorite meal ..... Hoss continued. "Uhh .... well .... Pay? P-p-PAAAAY? Whaddya-Whaddya m-mean zavtly?"
---------------------------------------------------------

Hydra cracked a smile when Athena made her presence known from out of nowhere. She looked over at Jawz. "There's NOOOOO pay sir, just free entertainment fo-HOOOOR YOU! These are my LOVELY assistants, Koimo and Athena, as you may know already." She grinned. "We've got all KINDS of magic tricks! Like THIS!" Hydra tugged on Koimo's arm. The spell here forced Koimo to get sucked up into his own hat! When the now empty hat fell to the ground, it vanished.

"Or tricks like THIS!" Hydra pointed at Athena and snappd her green fingers. The spell sent an energy throug the slig's body, causing her to spasm before exploding into smoke ..... When the smoke cleared, a tiny blue egg was left in her place. Hydra picked it up and whispered to Athena and Koimo, who were both shrunken and curled up inside. "Pssst .... guys, where d'ya wanna teleport to? One or maybe BOTH of you could set up a trap for these guys ..."

*PAUSE FOR KOIMO AND ATHENA'S REPLIES* ...... With that, Hydra cracked the egg. Smoke poured out and K & A were GONE. "And I've got tricks like THIS!" Hydra got teasy and inched closer and closer to Jawz. She gave him a tantalizing wink of her eye to him, a distraction.
06-05-2010, 02:21 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

Well, Carbide assumed this was a chance to get on his new bosses good side, he picked up the main outlaws name and made himself look as big as possible,
"Bruce, I don't know who you think you are barging in on my boss but he has a new guard now, so back off or feel my molten snuzi ammo down the back of your gullet!"
He clicked his snuzi into full auto and aimed it with one eye in a squint, at the creature in front of him, now he waited for what Hoss had to say!

06-09-2010, 05:02 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

IC: Athena gasped as the strange feeling ran through her entire nervous system. 'Ooooh, tingly!', she thought to herself. After Hydra asked a question, Athena said "Teleport me a few clicks to the north, I'll rig up some of the shock mines and zap em all!"

Athena blinked and there she was. "Okay, here we go" Athena took out the shock mines and spread them around the area. She then tapped a Chippunk and hid behind a boulder, waiting to see what would happen next.

OOC: I was referring to Jawz in my previous post btw.

[B]
floofyderg.live

06-09-2010, 09:31 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

OOC: Your two posts don't make sense Alex, previously you wrote that Athena has just jumped from the box an now is placing mines where as the time before that she is standing over Jawz! I'm confuzzled