Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-05-2010, 02:07 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: After a few minutes of hiding, Garit decided that the outlaw's attention was elsewhere, and started to sneak his way out of the forest. Moving quickly, but not so quickly he'd be heard, he went from hiding spot to hiding spot while the outlaws were preocuppied. Hoping very much that he wasn't going to be noticed over their chatter, he continued at the same pace, hoping that whatever noise he was making, they couldn't hear it.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

04-05-2010, 06:13 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

IC: Athena chuckled a little at the size of Larz' hand. "Outlaws, how dreadful", she said. Athena had a shocked look on her face, "Killed? It sounds like you could use a little help. I'll try and stick around. Maybe I'll be able to catch some of these Outlaws myself"

Athena looked into the coffee cup. "Quite... I prefer a more lawful society. I suppose I'll take a look around town and get together a rescue squad. Maybe if we're quick we can track them down and stop them from returning"

Athena gave a bow and left Larz to his coffee. Athena was a little worried, she hated anything that was unlawful... especially killing.

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 04-06-2010 at 01:07 AM..
04-05-2010, 07:27 AM
enchilado
I don't even know!

: Nov 2009
: Brisbane, Australia
: 2,749
enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)

����:

Uzbuk made his way back toward the strange Slig smell. He found it along with a Wolvark and the strong scent of coffee. He smelt all three from a distance for a short while, then took a couple of steps toward them. Spit puddled on the ground beneath his mouth. He hadn't eaten for what seemed like forever. He was hungry. Very hungry.
04-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

: Apr 2008
: Mudos
: 239
Chronicler  (79)

Hoss, still low to the general store's wooden floor, looked around in fright. No other gunshots. No killers after his rear end. He stood up, dusting himself off. His strange act seemed to have caught the clakker cashier's attention. "Well what're YOU lookin' at? Scumball!" Hoss snapped at the big dumb bird. He then peeked out the window to see a HUGE creature outside, talking to Larz. By the looks of it, it was a Big ... SIS slig. Sligs definitley aren't the most common things out in the West. Hoss listened in on their conversation with a ticked off look. He jumped back out of the window as soon as Athena left.

"Larz you buffoon! You jus' let some random slig in on ma ...." The wolvark thought for a second .... Perhaps this slig could be of some use. After all, these giant beasties are more strong than most Outlaws. "Here, have a cigar. Thanks bud." Hoss hastily swiped at a cigar from general store through the window, handing it over to the Wolvark before walking away.
-----------------------------------------

Hydra followed this new Grubb dude to what she presumed was safety, until she caught site of Boss Hoss walking away. "Woah! Woah! Hold on dude! You Do NOT wanna git in dat wolvark's way!" She grabbed at his arm to hold him back. But suddenly, a large, female Slig started lumbering their direction. Among the few things to suprise her was a giant monster! She looked up at Athena wide eyed. "H-hii ...."
------------------------------------------

Mafisto noted the idea of bombing Hoss's mining operation. Not a bad idea. Not a bad idea at all! Mafisto didn't even crack a smile, but he would find some amusement in some real destruction where it would hurt a mine town. Right at the mine! The huge, scaly beast growled and punched the Mudokon in the arm, knocking the little guy down. He then picked the mud back up by his head. "Do someth'n 'bout dose bumbs ...." The monster snarrled.

Last edited by Chronicler; 04-05-2010 at 03:31 PM..
04-05-2010, 04:33 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

IC: Dorrel took the moolah appreciatively, and shoved it in his pocket just as this monster thwacked him in the arm, knocking him to the ground. seeing the Outlaw's arm reaching towards his face, he thought this was the end. one dodgy deal too far. all the contacts in the world couldn't save him right now. but then surprisingly, for Dorrel, he grabbed his head and held him off the ground, dangling in the air.

before Dorrel could make a sound, his arm feeling like it was broken, the monster snarled in his face about getting the aforementioned bombs for them.
"Y-yes! yes yes! of course good sir! i'll get them! you can count on me!" he babbled in a strained voice, terrified. it was at this point that he knew these Outlaws were definitely not to be trifled with.

---

Barry passed by the general store whilst walking to the mine, and saw Larz from a distance drinking coffee. he shouted over "Get your arse into gear! its almost clocking-off time!" in a jocular manner, smirking.

---

Weer began to search for Boss Hoss, wanting to share his little report after only a couple of hours being here. he began to walk towards what he assumed to be the mine, and could see a couple of Grubbs not far from a huge Big Bro Slig. bemused, he actually marked something positive down on his clipboard. begrudgingly, of course.
"hmm...mixed workforce? yep. spose that's a good thing."
04-05-2010, 06:53 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

: Sep 2007
: N/A
: 650
mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)

IC: Larz took another sip from his cup before responding to Athena. “welp, you heard him. I take my leave now, stay safe.” Larz walked at a fast rate towards the mining operation.
===================
Carl seen Larz and Barry moving and then looked at his clock. He thought it was time to get moving. Carl walked out on his deck and took in a deep breath of the fresh air before locking his door, then pocketing his keys before moving on.
====================
Bruce chuckled as Dorrel hit the ground. “well we’ll be here in the forest area when you return, till then I suggest you get moving.” Bruce backed away into the thick trees. He turned and began heading back the way he came.
04-06-2010, 01:13 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

Athena didn't particularly like being called a 'random slig'. She looked into Hoss' eyes. "I'm Athena", she said. She watched Hoss walk away. Athena should be thinking more positively but all she could think of was; 'I hope he paid for that cigar'.

This little grubb (Hydra) amused Athena very much. "Hi <3!", she said... giving the grubb a little wave of her hand. "I'm Athena... I'm sure we're going to be good friends", she felt like she'd met this grubb once before, but perhaps she was mistaken.

Athena turned towards Larz. "Yes. May you have a productive day" Athena sighed and turned towards the little grubb. "I am thinking of planting a trap for those nasty outlaws... would you like to help me?"

[B]
floofyderg.live

04-06-2010, 03:39 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
Koimo ran towards the store when Hydra pulled back his arm warning him about the wolvark. "wha..." he stopped mid-speech when he saw Hydra staring at something wide eyed. He turned around to see a huge slightly greenish yellow thing (Athena), his expression was almost identical to Hydras's. The Slig greeted Hydra warmly which came to some relief to Koimo "H-hello...Outlaws!" Koimo was not happy to hear there were outlaws in the area, but then again it wasn't surprising either. "S-sure i'll help out. i know nothing of traps, but I can keep a look out."

My DA page.

Last edited by slig# 5719; 04-07-2010 at 03:26 PM..
04-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Garit was still treading lightly and was getting close to bolting range of the town. He'd have to run where the forest simply og too thin to hide in. Coming to one final tree, he took a deep breath and was about to run, when he distinctly heard something about bombs. Pondering it for a minute before running, he wondered what bombs they were talking about. 'Maybe they use bombs to scare people... Maybe there're used to blow out space in the mountain. Or maybe he meant landmines. Maybe there's landmines everywhere in this forest!' He thought become ever more panicky. If he stayed here, he might get spotted and be killed. On the other hand, he could run and hope there weren't any mines, and might not be blown to bits. He decided to go with the second option. Running at full pelt to the nearest alleyway, he prayed he wouldn't be noticed, and as an afterthought, he added that if he was noticed, he'd not be shot.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

04-07-2010, 09:33 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOC: I'm buzy at the moment, so I'll be skipping Hoss's turn. And, for the record, the grubb's name isn't Aqua, it's Hydra.

IC: Hydra felt a bit less freaked out when she found out this "big sis" slig wasn't a viscious monster like the few other bigbros she's met before. Setting a trap for those Outlaws sounded like it'd be fun. Just a few times before, Hydra used her illusions and magic tricks to outwit them, so doing it as a group should be fun. With Koimo's reluctance to do it, she felt as though she should join in too. "My name's Hydra. Trapping Outlaws? Sounds fun! Let's go!" Hydra set off some more of her explosive powder. A trail of violet smoke circled around the large female slig. Athena then bursted into an explosion of purple smoke. When the screen cleared, she was nowhere in sight .... "Now it's our turn new dude!" She delightfully yelled at Koimo. Another smoke explosion and they were gone ...

OOC: I guess it's Alexfilli's choice as to where they went, since Athena was the one to suggest it.
-----------------------------------------------------

Mafisto's attention was no longer towards that snivelling Mud scum. The Mudokon oughta do his part of the job. Otherwise, it wouldn't matter so much since Mafisto would hunt him down and eat him. "Hmmm .... Grrrrraaaarrr ..." He heard the noise of hasty scuddling of feet. HE turned over and peeked out from the woods. Some slimy green creature (Garit) Was running off suspisoucly .... The large monster growled before spitting at the forest floor. He slowly lumbered towards the direction Bruce was heading.

Last edited by Chronicler; 04-07-2010 at 09:52 AM..
04-07-2010, 02:45 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: I'd say Sligs are more closer to Yellow than Green. But oh well.

IC: "Well, that should make learning easier. If you don't know traps already...", Athena looked around. "Anything can become a trap. A chunk of metal can make a sleg-trap, a sharpened branch can make for a concealed spear..."

Athena felt a strange popping sensation as she was whisked away to somewhere new. She looked around and noticed they were at least a few hundred yards away from town... "How did you do that?!", she asked. As Athena walked along, her foot collided with something large and fairly soft. "Oh, what's this?", she said. Holding up a sack of meat which was lying on the floor.

[B]
floofyderg.live

04-07-2010, 03:59 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
Wow, so many mistakes *edits over half his posts* I can't believe I've been calling her Aqua since my first IC post. Where has my brain been?

IC:
Koimo listened to Athena carefully "anything can be a trap, got it." he thought to himself looking to the ground. When he looked up again Athena vanished in purple smoke. Koimo heard Hydra yell "Now it's our turn new dude!" and smoke surrounded them.

The smoke cleared and they where standing some distance from town. "wow, that was amazing" Koimo said trying not to be too loud, Outlaws could be anywhere. He glanced around him and saw Athena holding a sack of meat. "what's that doing out here?" and then an Idea came to Koimo "I can put some of that meat in my basket" he said and approached Athena "we might be able to set up some traps faster that way"

My DA page.

Last edited by slig# 5719; 04-07-2010 at 04:01 PM..
04-10-2010, 02:49 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

OOC: Hate for an occ only post, but i'm waiting on Chronicler.
04-11-2010, 09:27 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOC: As Mafisto or Hoss? Anyhow, I think it's best if we start the mining already.

IC: Hoss didn't like the looks of that big fem slig. As a general rule, people he started rough with who were bigger than him, tend to want him dead. So, the Wolvark trampled on back to his home, which was also one of his workplaces. He looked around the living room and then out the window to see if anyone noticed. When things looked safe, Hoss opened up a secret compartment on the underside of his tv remote control. With the press of the red button, a siren went off outside. A loud annoying one that would go on for a minute, warning the miners and other helpers that it was time to WORK! Hoss admired the familiar, buzzing sound as it screeched into his ears, then he walked out the door to take a look outside ....
----------------------------------------
Hydra looked around thoughtfully as the sparkling smoke cleared from around her, revealing a remotely forested area not too far from town. "This is all just me being sneaky. Nothng special that I'd want ya'll to learn. " She offered as a reply to her comrades' bewilderment. She looked at the meat Koimo was taking from Athena's brutish hands. "Hmm .... Outlaws, atleast the normal ones, tend to be carnivores. Perhaps if we could set up our trap of our own, with the meat as bait!" Hydra mentioned confidently. It irked her that the sirens were going off in the distance, but they weren't annoyingly loud at the distance they were from town.
-----------------------------------------
Mafisto stomped loudly up to Bruce. His huge claws grabbed at the smaller outlaw's shoulder to turn him around. The giant outlaw not only point out to Bruce that someone in the town had been watching, but, as was obvious, the sirens were going off. "Grrrrrr ...."
04-11-2010, 11:09 AM
mr.odd
Sleg

OOC: Both. Hoss needed to give some orders to Larz and Carl and Bruce was waiting for Mafisto.

IC: Bruce thought Mafisto was still mad about that shot, he flinched when Mafisto grabbed him. But when he opened his eyes, he could see a Slig(Garit) running away.
‘He must have set off the sirens’ Bruce thought. He then let out a growl himself and began running towards this little spy, then taking a dive for the creature . When he tackled him, Bruce grabbed his knife and held it to the Slig’s neck. “Alright buddy, it’s time for you to start talking.” Bruce slowly dragged him back up into the trees, keeping his knife close to his neck. “Who sent you? Was is it that Hoss? Why are you sneaking around spying on us?

OOC: If you have a problem with what happened Oddey, just let me know and I’ll change it.
=======================================
Carl sat down on a rock at the mining site. Hoss wasn’t here yet, so which meant Carl could still have a little bit of peace for Hoss starts barking out orders.
==============================================
Larz punched in at the time clock. He then pulled out a map of the mining site and placed it on Hoss’s desk, marking out some of the blast zones. He needed to wait for Hoss to make sure everything sat right with him, or else he would be getting an ear full of complaining.
04-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Being tackled, was in itself a shock. Then having knives held under your neck, and being pinned against tress, was just as dewildering. Garit, wasn't really prepared for any one of these eventualities, but he would have to think of something. Try desperately to come up with something as he was pinned against a tree, he decided maybe it'd be easiest to just tell the truth... Or at least, sort of the truth. All the same though, he slowly let his arm careen it's way to his pistol. "Alright, I'm here on my own, no orders from anyone, and I'm not spying on you, to be perfectly honest. I was spying on someone I thought worked for Hoss. I've got business with him... The violent kind." As he finished, he knew that he only needed to move his hand a few more inches. Unfortunatly, moving any more would definately give his plan away. But before blowing this guy's brains out, he'd wait for his reply. Maybe he could get out of this without having to spill blood, both his own, and other's.

:

04-12-2010, 12:44 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

IC: Bruce loosened his grip on the Slig. Maybe this Slig could be useful thought Bruce, or maybe even join their side. “Got a name runt?” (pause for reply) “Hmm, maybe we could use a guy like you. If you really don’t like this Hoss fella, then maybe we might be willing to let you into the gang.” Bruce finally let go of the Slig.
04-12-2010, 01:54 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: I love this roleplay so far. Well done everyone!

IC: Athena smiled, "Hey Koimo, you sure are a fast learner" She briefly touches his shoulder. 'Ugh', Athena thought to herself. 'Don't do that, he's a grubb for heck's sake'. Athena didn't like this time of the month. Athena removed her hand but smiled regardless. "Hmmm, using the meat as bait. That could work" Athena grabs a bit of the meat for herself and puts it into a smaller bag.

Athena smiled at Hydra, "Oh, alright then" As Hydra came up with another trap idea, Athena winked at her. "Great minds think alike, eh hon?" Finally, a nice girly friend to chat to. Athena had been so lonely. Athena gently rubbed Hydra's shoulder. She noticed Hydra flinch. "Something wrong?"

[B]
floofyderg.live

04-13-2010, 04:46 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Garit pondered if it was worth using a false name, but decided against it. He'd never want to see this guy again. "Garit" He said, and listened to the proposition he was offered. As much as the idea appealed to him in one way, it had equal pros and cons. Sturggling to think of something to say, he bit his lip, which this outlaw fortunately couldn't see. "I'll keep that in mind. Can I go now?" He said just as he noticed that the sirens were going off again. By now, he knew what they meant, and maybe today, he'd be able to follow one of Hoss's employees to work. Today might just be his lucky day.

:

04-13-2010, 01:25 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
Koimo breifly froze as the big sis' huge hand went onto his shoulder and was quickly removed. The big sis was much gentler then Koimo could imagine somone of such a size could be.

Upon hearing the word "bait" the concept of what they were doing finally rushed into Koimo's head "Oh, I've finally got it now, we lure them with this meat into something, like little fish." he said, realising that if he related something to fishing it made much more sense to him "but into what?" he stood and pondered for a little while.

My DA page.

04-14-2010, 06:01 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOC: With the current number of miners, it's probably a good idea if we acknowledge NPCs, but just leave them nameless and unimportant.

Hoss, after traversing through a walk down the forest and a climb up a short cliff, reached the mining site. And just as he stepped in, he no longer heard the incesant screech of the sirens. He took in a deep breath of water in the air. Aaaaah, hydraulics. "Now where'd that ding-dang girl run off ta?" The wolvark muttered to himself. She'd do a good job keeping track of who was and who wasn't working .... Boss Hoss saw another miner sitting around (Carl). "Hey you! This ain't no time ta be a-sittin 'round like some lazy jackass! Man one of dem hoses!!" Stupid fools too scared to work. Hoss walked by a group of Clakkerz, who were scared off back to the wooden sluices below the blast zones. Hoss walked into his small, wooden office and noticed that wolvark, Larz, sitting at his desk. "Whad'ja want?"
-------------------------------------------
Hydra felt a huge hand on her small shoulder, she looked up to see Athena. "Aaw. Nothing's wrong. Just those sirens that stopped just now .... Nothing to worry 'bout ...." The grubb knew she was skipping out on helping Boss Hoss, but he didn't need her 24/7 or anything .... She listened to Koimo's piece of idea and automatically snapped her fingers. "Yer a grubb! Yer a fisher .... right? Right? Cuz that's what most grubbs do! Fish! Right? Maybe we could use some type of fish net or cloth ..... maybe a traphole? I dunno." she scratched her green head.
-------------------------------------------
Mafisto didn't like this idea of some stranger slug bug man joining the gang. He knocked Bruce aside and picked up the slig by his tentacles. Brining up to his face, the large monster growled. "Prove yerself boy! GRAAAAAARGGGH!" He didn't care that the slig wanted to go, MAfisto wanted to do some good ol' wrasslin.
04-15-2010, 05:21 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: When a huge green outlaw bellows into your face, you freeze instinctively. Just like what Garit was doing. Standing completely still in fear or shock. Eventually being knocked out of his daze, Garit took a moment to wonder what exactly he could do to "Prove himself". Wondering if shooting both outlaws in the feet or something would help, he considered the idea of actually wrestling with this fellow. No matter how many ways he could tip the odds, Mafisto would be impossible for a slig like Garit to even knock to his knees. Muttering a quick "Sorry" he whipper out his gun, shot at both outlaws, aiming for non-lethal parts, and ran as fast as possible in the other direction.
OOC: I can always change the way things have happened if this isn't to Chronicler and Mr. Odd's liking.

:

04-15-2010, 01:48 PM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

: Jun 2008
: Your mother
: 9,859
STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

Sorry to interrupt, I was wondering if it wasn't to late to join in with this RPG? I am amazed I haven't one so yet.

04-15-2010, 02:11 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

IC: Athena smiled. She liked it when people used examples to describe things. "That is correct. We will use the meat as the center of the trap" She listened to Koimo before responding, "Well that is where the trap comes in. We shall be using either spikes, clubs or even a bit of water" Athena giggled slightly, putting her hand in front of her snout. She liked the idea of someone getting wet.

Athena turned to Hydra. "Alright. I'll go and buy some netting and some hooks from the store. Don't teleport me, I'll stretch my... ahem, legs" She smiled to Hydra and winked at Koimo before walking off. "See you later!", she called back... raising a hand in the air as a means of goodbye.

OOC: I think you can theoretically join an RPG at any time. Ask the RPG maker for proper clarification.

[B]
floofyderg.live

04-15-2010, 02:42 PM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

Chronicler?

04-15-2010, 03:15 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

OOC: Aye, Chronicler (I hope you where asking if he is the maker or this will look stupid )

IC:
"Yeah, I'm a fisherman." Koimo said "A nice sturdy fishing net might slow down an Outlaw for a little while"

He waved as the Slig left to fetch some equipment and looked at Hydra. "I suppose now would be a good time to find some good places for those traps?" Koimo asked and looked up at the trees "I wonder if these trees could hold the weight of an Outlaw" he said and realised that two Grubbs in the middle of a possibly Outlaw infested Forest wasn't exactly safe "Or we could just hide until Athena comes back?"

My DA page.

04-15-2010, 06:01 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

OOC: Perhaps we should also have a few NPCs for the Outlaws as well. It least 2 or 3.
IC: Larz noticed Hoss approaching the desk, which made Larz jump out from the chair. "Hey boss." he said with firm voice. "I was just going over the plans.” Larz turned toward the desk and began pointing to the locations he had marked. “Now there is a big patch of rock to tough for the hoses, so were gonna blow it to bits. There might be huge deposit underneath, so I need you to get those Clakkerz digging some holes so I can place the dynamite.” Larz rolled up the map and a small grin appeared on his face. “I have a good feeling about this spot and if I’m right, the money train might be rolling a little early this week.
============================
Carl was in a bad mood after being barked at by Hoss. He grumbled as he sprayed the mountain side with the high powered hose, breaking free the sparkling rocks. While he sprayed the mountain side, the Clakkerz began harvesting the minerals.
==============================
Bruce’s arm was hit by one of the Slig’s bullets. He bellowed in pain and blood was pouring out from the wound. Bruce aimed his rifle at the running slig and fired several shots, which all missed due too his hurt arm.

Bruce sat the rifle down and pulled out a first aid kit. The wound wasn’t that bad, once he gets it patched up, his arm should be fine enough to shoot with. He groaned as he pulled the bullet out from his flesh. Bruce then tied a bandage around it and stood up to see if the Slig was still running. “YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THE LAST OF US YOU LITTLE WORM!” Roared Bruce.

He then looked toward Mafisto. “I say we head back to the hideout and get the boys. Maybe it’s time we pay a little visit to this town and show-em who runs things around here.”
OCC: I know the healing was a little unreal, but i did not want to spend two posts patching Bruce's arm.
04-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

OOC: For the NPCs, we can't have too many of them at once if you're suggesting an Outlaw invasion. The most I'd allow for something like that (unless someone can persuade me otherwise) is 3 other NPC Outlaws at a time. I already positively pmd scrabtrapman, so no further comment on that.

IC: Hoss took slow steps into the office. He scratched his chin listening to Larz's idea. Normally, Hoss is quite stubborn and unwilling to listen to others' ideas on how to run such an operation .... but the word "money train" was enough for Boss Hoss to hastily squish his fat ass right onto his own, red seat. He snatched at the map with his green sausage fingers and scanned through it with overreaction.

He looked up at Larz and a small smile of sharp teeth grew on the wolvark's face .... "Lawz ... er .... LARZ .... You could make a wolvark like me proud." Hoss then ran out the wooden office. He spied out the group of clakkerz he barked at earlier. "Hey birdbrains! C'mere! The chattering yolkels waddled on over. "Now then! Ya'll listen up ta what that thar wolvark Larz has got ta say!" "Awright Larz, you git these clakkerz ta do this dynamitin'. I'LL be looking around the rest of the site. NOW MOVE IT!"
--------------------------------------
Hooks, nets, even SPIKES? This sounds like a fun trap! Hydra was ready to charge herself over to the minetown, but she stopped herself upon hearing Athena volunteering it. She also mentioned not to teleport her .... Hydra hadn't thought of that earlier .... this made her wanna joke around with the big sis slig for a moment. The grubb fiendishly smiled as she wrapped one arm around Koimo. "Hang on, I'll be back. Hold that thought!" In a blink of an eye, Hydra vanished in a swirling puff of blue smoke.

Before Athena could even get a few yards away, Hydra's trick played out again. Wisps of light purple smoked swirled up and around the fem slig. Her energy levels would momentarily grow higher for this trick. Athena was forced to flinch and recoil as her entire being violently exploded, leaving behind blowing purple smoke but no Athena. She would wind up not too farther in the forest, still on the pathway towards the minetown like she wanted. Helping the slig out a little

Hydra then came back to Koimo, jumping down from out of nowhere. "Hiding? That's for scared grubby tadpoles! Naw, we need a TRAP! .... well a plan atleast .... What were ya sayin' about these trees?"
----------------------------------------
MAfisto stomped and crashed his way through the bushes to completley avoid the gunshots. It was a close one, an Outlaw of his large size not getting hit .... MAfisto angrily growled as that slig ran off scared. He proved himself as a tricky slug, but still p issed off the large monster outlaw. He grunted and motioned Bruce with his large claws to leave without him. MAfisto needs something to wrassle and eat .... in that town ....
04-16-2010, 06:43 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Garit was still running as fast as possible, even after putting sizeble distance between himself and the outlaws. That big one was not one he's ever want to meet again, or the other one for that matter. Once he was sure that nothing was behind him, he stopped and looked around him. Too late, he realised he had been running into the forest, rather than out of it. Now faced with another serious problem of being lost, he sat down both in despair, and in exhaustion. Leaning back against a tree, he heard something. It sounded a bit like... Water. Noticing how thirsty he actually was, he headed towards the source, but not before reloading his gun.

Coming closer to the sound he realized he had found a river. Not just any river in fact, but the one that the water being sprayed against the cliff went into. Peering around for anybody at all, he could see only a few manning hoses. He crept out of the forest, and neared the water.

:

Last edited by Oddey; 04-16-2010 at 06:48 AM..
04-16-2010, 10:37 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

Ok, I'm joining:

Character One

Name: Carbide
Species: Slig
Position: Freelance rogue trader, first generation
Personality: Calm yet dark, Carbide rarely smiles but still enjoys freedom.
Appearance: Green/Grey skin, different tone to a usual slig, the mask is old yet effective, a version one mask with a similar long visor across and some gas filters around back, Carbide's pants are the usual updated version but he has altered them with steam punk leg holders allowing for jumps.
Equipment: Merchant locker, small cart and scrab hide tent (living quarters,) the slig has no armour but does have a small one handed snuzi stolen from an intern as a trophy.
History: Carbide enjoys living as a freelancer merchant with a dark past, he was once a high ranking slig in the slig barracks and was transported to rupture farms where he made allegiances with some mudokons, he staged beatings and other problems to make him appear tough but was secretly kinder than most, this was due to a problem TV circuit when still a young slig in his living cell. Rather than showing corporate propaganda, the circuit showed old recycled TV shows about the wilds of Paramonia. He escaped after a lawsuit was filed that he had nurtured mudokons but with little idea of where to travel and how to get to Paramonia, he set up a travelling firm around the area of the mines.

Character Two

Name: TechyTeefJaw "Jawz"
Species: Outlaw
Position: High outlaw, member of outlaws
Personality: Crazy and unpredictable
Appearance: Squat yet muscular, seen regularly with a typical outlaw hat and a huge steel cigar, he was burnt in a house fire as a young outlaw and had a metal jaw implanted with the crushing force of a Sea Rex.
Equipment: Large automatic machine gun and brass knuckles
History: Born and raised as an outlaw, inherited the small clan of five plus himself and now wants to see an end to Hoss and his mining company and restore the lands back to their owners, the OUTLAWS!

Last edited by STM; 04-17-2010 at 04:46 AM..