11-25-2002, 07:01 PM
Stanley
Thudslug

: Jul 2002
: ..................
: 178
Stanley  (10)
Exclusive ( Enter The Matrix )....

Quote ( we took the red pill...Find out how deep the rabit hole gose ) To find out reed..

To Start out with a intresting exsiding thing for all you cool people that like the matix the next movie comes out May 15,2003.

When the firest fillm came out Perry a film perduser was asked to read over the scriped he thought it wa going to be anouther Hacker movie LOL. Well He said that he was wroung and that when he sogh it in the theuters he was amazed by it, He fellt like a total Ideot.

Matrix the Game ?...

Well hers the truth, that there is a game being made it dosent take after the firest movie or anthing, That would be cheep. They said that they have toolk gameing to trhe next leval as far as graphix go Im not that imprest,But Think this is gust the pic. to keep gamers sperets going. Wepons Ow ya Wepons man the menchond Empteing Intier chlips in the game Gun after gun. Senery is realy cool they took a lote of time to dising the each and every part of it so that the Two charichers in the game can inter akt with every part...

Well lisen up for the next bit trust me your in for a soprize...

But the question is what happend to the teacher..........

11-25-2002, 07:39 PM
The Sour Slig
Fuzzle

: Aug 2002
: Location too long. Shorten Please :)
: 132
The Sour Slig  (11)

Although the Matrix game was announced for the PS2 aaaages ago, I have heard that it will be arriving exclusively to Xbox. If it wants to take graphics to a new level, only will they be able to achieve this with the almighty power of Xbox (or a PC of course, but this will probably be a console-type-game). But with games with amazing visuals coming out on Xbox which are already taking graphics to new levels such as Doom 3 and Halo 2, the developers ought to be careful with their words.

I myself aren't expecting much from this game though. One of the only faithful TV to game conversion I've ever seen is Buffy: The Vampire Slayer. The license of films is constantly being wasted (especially the Star Wars license (the upcoming Knights Of the Old Republic is looking VERY promising indeed though)), and for a film that would have sucked completely if it were lacking in Bullet Time (the film was no Award winner for me anyway), a game based on it doesn't excite me one bit.

I'm not even looking forward to the upcoming Matrix sequels myself. The original was pretty good, but I can see a sequel ruining it completely. I could (and would very much like to) be surprised though...

Step outta line, Scrub, and you and your little mudokin friends over there will enjoy a nice long dirt nap.

11-25-2002, 09:33 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

:
Halo 2
Dont get me to start preaching about Halo 2, or Halo. The best games that have been made so far.

Check out Xavs topic new Halo 2 pictures for more information from me of some of the new game features.

-Al the Vykker
11-26-2002, 08:46 AM
M.O.M
Outlaw Sniper

: Jun 2002
: England
: 1,542
M.O.M  (11)
Happy

Halo and Halo2 Rules!!!!!!!!!

11-26-2002, 03:36 PM
The Sour Slig
Fuzzle

: Location too long. Shorten Please :)
: 132
The Sour Slig  (11)

I've already bookmarked Xavier's thread as a favourite

*needs more screenshots*

Halo is already the best game ever in my opinion, and it looks like the only game that will snatch it's best game title will be Halo 2 of course But I will imagine that it'll be a close run in thing with Fable, as that looks simply amazing - will at least be the best RPG ever. And then there is SPlinter Cell of course. GameSpy says it's the best game on XBox and I've got the playable demo and it never gets boring.

But nothing can replace my Halo. Especially Multiplayer-wise

Step outta line, Scrub, and you and your little mudokin friends over there will enjoy a nice long dirt nap.

11-26-2002, 03:39 PM
M.O.M
Outlaw Sniper

M.O.M  (11)
Happy

one thing that could match Halo multiplayer wise is probally TS2

11-27-2002, 02:39 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

Wished i had a PS2.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

11-27-2002, 04:06 PM
M.O.M
Outlaw Sniper

M.O.M  (11)
Happy

why

11-27-2002, 09:46 PM
Stanley
Thudslug

: Jul 2002
: ..................
: 178
Stanley  (10)

If ya people dont have any thing ta say bout the matrix I call it spaming so dont go along Babiling about ps2 and Halo (1) (2)..

Dont get me wrong i like Halo and cant wait fore halo 2 but this topic is about the matrix not halo so keep it on the topic please..

O and thanx Al the vykker for changing the topic ta Halo..* Say's sarcasticaly*

But the question is what happend to the teacher..........