10-25-2002, 01:53 PM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)
"Do you believe in magic?"

This is where you can put songs and song types that annoy you and make you want to break stuff.
The Macarena. Who know's what these guys are singing? They mumble about 50 bajillion words in Spanish yet all anyone seems to know is "hey Macarena"
YMCA. Good Lord! Why do people think this a great song to sing at bar mitzvahs, birthday parties, and sporting events and every other friggin' social event every orchestrated by man! STOP SINGING YMCA! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY,STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Chicken Dance. Ditto.
It's getting hot in herre Who hasn't heard this song 5 million times and wish they hadn't heard it 5 million times? Heck, I didnt even want to here it once. Nelly is a baby face teenybopper who drops nursery rymes. He is lame. Alll his songs are lame. Tupac, at his worst, far outshines this wannabe two bit crapper at his best. Nuff said.
Stairway to Heaven. In the Pantheon of long and annoying songs this one is second to none. Its almost 8 friggin' minutes long, which is too long in my humble estimation.
Any country song that attempts to cash in on 9/11 with a petty and trite song detailing how he sill loves God, Jesus and country. This dewey eyed, maudlin opportunistic horescrap needs to stop now! It's cliched, sacreligious and very unimaginative. Get back to writing about cool things like farmin' and pickin' and grinnin', will yah?
Sampled songs. From Vanilla Ice to Puffy, these are ripoff, cruddy songs all around.
Covered songs. Once again, write your own crap instead of recycling it and passing it off as your own. I can think of a handful of cover songs that don't suck and dozens that do.
"Heavy" metal music about dysfunctional families. Allright, Johnny you mastered power chords and feigning pretentious angst over your middle class, pretty decentl ife. You're ready to be star." Please. I give one heavy metal person the pass to gripe about his family and thats Jon Davis. The rest of you palookas get some councelling and Ritalin.

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

10-25-2002, 08:45 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

SOmething tells me you posted this in the worng forum.
10-26-2002, 04:13 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Aug 2002
: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

Wrong name for post subject too... what has magic got to do with music...
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

10-28-2002, 04:20 PM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

Its one of the most annoying songs of all time, Happy Guy. Remember? "Do you believe in magic, in a young girls heart...."

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

10-28-2002, 04:36 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2002
: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

The songs for little cheap kiddie cartoon movies tend to be quite crap too..
10-29-2002, 01:21 AM
Ashe
Sniper Wasp

: Aug 2002
: Dalmasca, Ivalice
: 285
Ashe  (10)

Hello Statikk HDM. I do not like a lot of dance songs. Anything by people like Britteny Spears and Backstreet Boys. A song I really do not like is Killing me Softly remade by the Fugees. It is horrible. Actually most covered songs also, as they are not original and the artist cannot make their own music and lyrics. Anything that is really just cashing in to make money for record companies and is not the artist creating the song because it has meaning to them (lots of music these days). And also often if a radio station keeps playing a song over and over again constantly it can get overkill and very annoying.

I luv Vann!!! He is so Hot!!!!!
Final Fantasy Fan Forever!!! Cannot wait unitl FF12!

10-29-2002, 01:43 AM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

Statikk, I think I just might be in love with you.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

10-29-2002, 11:05 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

Nuh Uh, Statikk! I KNOW you ain't stealin' my man!!!