08-13-2006, 12:04 PM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)
"I cast Raise Thread!"

Since I'm a big meany necro I'm gonna dig up the corpse of the Joke thread and bang it for a while
A driver is stuck in a traffic jam and a CIA agent comes up to him and asks him to roll down his window. The man says to the driver that the President has been kidnapped and unless a trillion dollars is given to the kidnappers the president will be doused in gasoline and lit on fire. He asks the driver for a donation. The driver asks "So, whats been the standard donation?" The agent replies, "Oh, 'bout half a gallon."

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

08-13-2006, 12:13 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

: Apr 2006
: Greatish Britain
: 7,724
Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

If only.

08-13-2006, 03:19 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

A woman goes into a Doctor's office with complaints of stomach pains, the Doctor does an examination and asks her to come back a few days later.

She does and immediately enquires as to what's wrong with her, the Doctor responds with "Well, let's just say in a few months you'll be changing dirty nappies"

"I'm pregnant!?" the woman beams.

"No" the Doctor responds "You have Bowel Cancer"

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

08-13-2006, 04:50 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

:
Since I'm a big meany necro I'm gonna dig up the corpse of the Joke thread and bang it for a while
A driver is stuck in a traffic jam and a CIA agent comes up to him and asks him to roll down his window. The man says to the driver that the President has been kidnapped and unless a trillion dollars is given to the kidnappers the president will be doused in gasoline and lit on fire. He asks the driver for a donation. The driver asks "So, whats been the standard donation?" The agent replies, "Oh, 'bout half a gallon."
Ah the bliss of humour that should become reality.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

08-14-2006, 01:18 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

*Jumps on the 'i hate bush' bandwagon even though i don't care.*
08-14-2006, 03:58 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

What's white and cracks when you f*ck it?

...a Baby's pelvis.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

08-15-2006, 10:11 AM
Godlesswanderer
Naked & Pimping

: Dec 2004
: Essex, England
: 1,183
Godlesswanderer  (22)

A six-year-old walks into the kitchen where his mum is preparing a meal and says, "Mum, the last few nights I have woken up to this thumping noise coming out of your bedroom and when I looked to see what it is, you're sitting on top of dad and bouncing up and down. Why are you doing that?"

The startled mother recovers quickly and she says, "Your dad is a little overweight and I'm trying to get him back to normal size. I bounce on him to get all the air out of him."

The little kid just shakes his head and says, "Mum, you're wasting your time because, once a week, that nice-looking lady next door comes over & blows daddy right back up!"

08-15-2006, 11:55 AM
ANN NEELY
Sleg

: Dec 2002
: Hell
: 675
ANN NEELY  (14)

Is Windows a Virus?
No, Windows is not a virus. Here's what viruses do:

1.They replicate quickly - okay, Windows does that.

2.Viruses use up valuable system resources, slowing down the system as they do so - okay, Windows does that.

3.Viruses will, from time to time, trash your hard disk - okay, Windows does that too.

4.Viruses are usually carried, unknown to the user, along with valuable programs and systems. - Sigh.. Windows does that, too.

5.Viruses will occasionally make the user suspect their system is too slow (see 2) and the user will buy new hardware. - Yup, Windows does that, too.

Until now it seems Windows is a virus but there are fundamental differences: Viruses are well supported by their authors, are running on most systems, their program code is fast, compact and efficient and they tend to become more sophisticated as they mature.

So Windows is not a virus.

It's a bug.

08-16-2006, 02:22 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

Norton Antivirus is a bug. LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY, DAMMIT! I WANT THAT TO RUN!!!
Well, I'm going to pile on a bit, excuse me.
Q: How many Bush Administration officials does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; it's conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect. Why do you hate illumination?

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.