Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

06-17-2005, 02:42 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)
The Community RPG [Part 4]

Due to a management change at my website, the RPG's suddenly had to go. But since I didn't want to give up on this wonderfull RPG, I decided I would give it a go at the Oddworld forums, since a lot of the original members of the RPG came from this place anyway.
-----------

RPG Name: The Community RPG

World: Earth

Available Species: N/A, you can be whatever you like (as long as it's kept reasonable within the storyline)

Backstory: This RPG takes place in a small mountain village called The Community (har har :P). Strange things always happen in this town, from demons burning the place down, to bounty hunters chasing mystical creatures. The story starts with Charger [Havoc], an male Anthro Tiger with a past he doesn't like to be rememberd off.
As he was sitting at the local bar he met Kix [T-nex], a small blue talking female cat. And Drakko [The Brew Master], an male Anthro wolf. With an money hungry bounty hunter on their tail, called Arthur [Dave] they make their way trough the woods.

This was the beginning of the story, and a lot has happend since then. I recommend reading the three backstories, but mind you, their verry long so take your time.

Backstory part 1
Backstory part 2
Backstory part 3

But for those who don't feel like reading all the way back, here is a small sum up (this won't get you informed bout the characters themselfs, so your still better off reading the backstory's)

Charger has gotten a huge villa after his father died. When they got there to discuss everything, it appeared Charger in fact had a brother. Blaze. Blaze at the moment was being followed by some sort of verry fast persone, only known as the gunslinger. When Blaze got to Charger's new villa, things were about to turn ugly when Blaze in fact got shot.
Meanwhile Arthur had been sneaking around the villa, fishing to capture Kix to get a lot of power and money from Akky, also a small cat and used to be Kix's best friend. Now their enemy's and Akky will do anything to capture her using his black magic.
The story left of with Charger, Blaze, Kiara, Kix, Drakko and Art walking back to the villa when Drakko's long lost wife suddenly leaves him with 6 children. So... here we are. In Charger's villa, with 8 kids around...

Before people start posting I would like to know if some of the old people will still want to perticipate in the RPG. I'm pretty sure T-nex will, TBM might as well.
Anyway, post if you want to join .

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

06-17-2005, 06:08 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Yea I'm still in... You forgot about Krisha, Kix's long-lost friend... Kix, Krisha and Akky were good friends before they split up.

Name: Krisha
Specie: Talking Cat
Personality: Traitorous and sneaky.
Bio: Same size as Kix. Has grey fur, with white and black stripes, and light, red eyes.
----------------------------
Name: Kix
Specie: Talking cat
Description: A dark-blue cat with dark stripes. Turn's gold when hit by full moon light.
She hasn't understood the purpose of life yet, and still looks for a happy life.
Personality: She feels a sadness inside her all the time, and many times wishes she was dead. But she cares about other, and fears to loose her friends.
---------------------------
Name: Akky
Specie: Talking Cat
Description: Is large compared to other cats, and has black fur.
Personality: Was in love, and still is, with Kix. But Kix kept rejecting him, which resulted a screwed, evil cat, who can't think about anything but Kix.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

06-18-2005, 06:20 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Whoops, my bad :P I'l just post my characters now.

My Characters:

Name: Charger

Species:
Anthro Siberian Tiger

Sex: Male

Background: Has an extreme hate against most humans, especialy his father who he killed not to long ago. He usualy wears a white tank top, jeans and a neckless with the image of a tiger on it. Charger has a deep crush on Kaira, and his mood can swing suddenly when she's around.

---------

Name: Kaira

Species: Siberian Tiger

Sex: Female

Background: Chargers long lost mate. Ran off on him a while ago only to return to him shortly there after. She is the foundation Charger live's on and she's practicly the only one who can talk him out of things when he realy has mind set to something.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

06-18-2005, 06:38 AM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

: Dec 2004
: Minnesota
: 346
sliguy101  (10)

Mind if I join in?

Name: Kaio
Species: Silver Wolf
Background: A smart wolf that pretty much knows what's best for him. He has good sight and scent. He is known for helping other. But maybe the most asked question about him was that if he was good or evil. He always said that he was both.
06-18-2005, 11:46 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Sure, you're welcome. Though we're not gonna start just yet, so keep a look out.

06-19-2005, 09:30 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

Name: Des

Specie: Ghost

Personality: Dosn't take things seroisly, enjoys lif.. err whater he dose or in. Rude.

Bio: He died, and he's left as a ghost he dosn't know why,but he's stuck on earth. He can possess a living thing too.

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

06-20-2005, 08:20 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

Been a looong time since I been here at OWF.
Been busy ... accident ... graduating ... finally playing Stranger ... so much goin' on!
Anyhow.

NAME: Art D'Angelo
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 5'11"
Other Details: Art is a man for hire. He wears ratty, secondhand suits. He has scruffy brown hair, an ugly face, but an extremely charming smile.

NAME: Roland Deschain
SPECIES: Human
OCCUPATION: Gunslinger (mercenary, knight, and general peacemaker)
AGE: Indeterminable. Looks to be anywhere from thirty to sixty.
HEIGHT: 6'2" (185 cm)
Other Details: No one knows where he came from. No one seems to care, either. He is on a quest, but doesn't talk about it. He knows some minor magic, and is quite a shot. He owns two ancient revolvers that look like props from an old Western movie, but they are the real thing.

NAME: Blaze
SPECIES: Anthro Tiger
Description: Charger's long lost brother. Looks more human than tiger, but is still a very large and muscular man.

A great huzzah, for our Soul Man has returned. Bleh.

06-20-2005, 08:44 AM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

sliguy101  (10)

OH! I forgot about Kaio's best friend!

Name: Highwing
Species: White Owl
Backround: Kaio's cousin and best friend. He and Kaio travel together, and now they have moved into The Community.
06-20-2005, 09:58 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

: Umm...what?
: 494
the brew master  (10)

Wow...cool that you brought this back.

name:Drakko

species:Anthro Siberian Wolf

sex:Male

background:Drakko is one of the most wanted people on the earth,hes probably one of the most dangerous too.Hes hunted by bounty hunters,greedy people,fat people with pizza and his own family.Generally a cool calm guy but don't tick him off.

Whats stopping you?

06-21-2005, 04:23 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

YAY, dave is back again :P. Glad your still in.

TBM: I wasn't going to let this die, what did you think?

06-21-2005, 04:40 AM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

sliguy101  (10)

Shall we start our story?
06-21-2005, 11:17 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

Nope. We have wait untill it's the right time.

*drumroll...*

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "

06-21-2005, 01:17 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Hm... well I guess everyone is here bout now right? I guess I'l start us off.

:
"hehe....finally a good nice calm day where nothing bad actully happend to me"says drakko as he takes a sip from his tequilla.

the bushes infront of him start russling and out comes a female anthro wolf with 8 children...it just happens to be the same one that used to be drakkos wife(we encounterd her in the second chapter)

Wife:"I cant believe this...i look away for one second and you disappear and then i find you drunk"

Drakko slaps himself and then slowly places his booze on the ground.

Drakko:"um...you do know were devorced? twice.....and how the hell did you get out of that bear trap?"

Wife:"A nice man came along and helped me out and pointed me in your direction...and i picked up the children from the zoo after i heard about what happend at town"

Drakko:"its nice that the kids are here...but why are YOU here?"

Wife:"well i still love you and want you to think this whole divorve thing over"

Drakko:"we got divorced 2 years ago...if it was week ago i still wouldn't change my mind women just get it through your god damn head....GO...AWAY."

as the wife hears this she bursts into tears.

Drakko:"oh god...ok ok im sorry how about you leave the kids with me and you go on a holiday in hell or someplace and dont come back till you forget who i am"

Drakko grabs the children and takes them inside and closes the door behind him,everyone gives drakko an odd look.

Drakko:"guess what everyone...i just opend an adoption center"

Drakko falls to the ground and passes out from all the alcohol.
Charger stares at the passed out Drakko, then at the 8 children.

Charger: He's kiddin right? I won't have any kids in my house! Not in this villa! And Kaira don't say their cute!

Kaira rubbed a paw over her nose, thinking back of the whack one of those brats gave her earlier.

Kaira: Don't worry I won't, I'd rather rip them to shreds...

Charger: Well I won't stop you...

He walked over to Blaze, looking at the almost soaked cloth.

Charger: We have to get you to a docter dude...

06-21-2005, 02:30 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

"oh...my head"Said Drakko as he got back on his feet.

"dont worry bout them...i'll go take them to another zoo in the morning"

And with that said Drakko slowly stummbled out the room in search of a soft surface on which he could spend the night.

(OOC:sorry for the small post but im tired and theres not much to do at the moment)

Whats stopping you?

06-21-2005, 07:20 PM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

sliguy101  (10)

*Through the gateway of The Community, Kaio comes in with Highwing holstered on his back*

Highwing: Are you sure we'll fit in with this place?

Kaio: Don't worry. I heard the lifeforms here are awfully nice.

Highwing: AWFULLY nice?

Kaio: Okay, their just nice.

*Highwing took out a long and deep sigh*

Kaio: Hey! What's going on over there?
06-22-2005, 01:34 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

(OOC: One thing sligguy, the villa where Charger and co are is located just outside The Community, somewhere in the forrest, just so you know )

Charger looked over his shoulder as Drakko stubmbled away.

Charger: Yea you better!

06-22-2005, 04:42 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Ok, over the past 4 days I've read all the backstories and come up with a character... Now I just need a backstory for my character, bare with me...

06-22-2005, 07:48 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: Just a lil' flashback??

:
Kix whent a bit closer to the house, but stayed outside. Then she looked in. Kaira had gotten some cloths for Charger, and watched him humanize a bit. Krisha followed Kix.

"Eh, yeh have a crush on him, eh?" Krisha asked laughing, friendly.

Kix ignored it, but as she heard Charger an Kaira talk, her heart sadened a bit.

"Aye... I see the love is not returned?" Krishe said, but kix only rolled her eyes.

Then Krisha saw that Kix was sad. So she walked away a bit, with Kix following her.

"Aww, c'mon, don't so sad. You don't need him, and besides, he's too big for you if you know what i mean? People would wonder about you two, if they knew you were a couple, and besides he's not all that great." Krisha tried to cheer Kix up.

Kix smiled a bit. She was thankfull that Krisha at least helped her.

"I know, i've thought about the same thing. I guess it'll never work out that way." Kix said.

"Ah, don't worry, there are tons of other guys in this world, which are probably better than him." Krisha said and nodded her head in Charger's direction. "BTW, you wouldn't want to become like Akky, would ya?"

Kix shuddered at the thought.
Kix andKrisha turned around, as they heard noises, and got surprised to see all those children.

"Oh no, not again..." Kix complained.

"What do you mean by again?" Krisha asked.

"Umm... Drakko, he's crazy..." Kix said, rolling her eyes.

They both walked over to them.

"I hope you don't put them in a zoo again... That would be mean." Kix said to Charger.

"The zoo..." Krisha murmured, and then snickered followed by a snort.

"Are you still drunk, Krisha??" Kix asked.

"I don't know, am I??" Krisha grinned.

"Um... right..." Kix muttered.

OOC: Ok, Splat... You don't need a huge bacstory, though. You'll fit in somehow

============

06-22-2005, 11:40 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Yeah, but it's no good having a character with no past (unless they're a baby, but that's irrelevant). Don't worry, i finished all the work I was doing earlier and managed to throw something together in the last 30 seconds. I've been reading The Hobbit to much...

Name: Pseok
Species: Great Eagle (Basically, a big, intelligent eagle thats about 5 feet long in body with a wingspan to match)
Backstory: Pseok was one of the tribe of Great Eagles (for lack of anything better to calll them) from the mountains to the north. All was hunky dorey till one day some guy caught him and experimented on him for a while. When he escaped he returned to his tribe, but when they found out what the guy had done to him (ooh, an incriminating secret, ay?) they exiled him and he flew South. After a series of elaborate and completely irrelevent adventures, he found himself flying over a tiny village surrounded by forest on the southern border of the mountains. He was feeling pretty peckish (hahahaha), so...

Pseok circled above the village for a while. He couldn't spot any potential prey and there weren't any sheep around so he flew South for a short while, until he spotted a large villa below him, next to the river. Outside he could see 2 cats and a lot of short, wierd... things walking away from the building. It would do. He opened his wings and dived silently towards the ground.

06-22-2005, 12:53 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

OMG!!

Name:Mario Vincenzo
Sex:Male
Species:Human
Bio:Mario is a the boss of one of the 3 major mafia's that run Los Santos,a large city of sort that ressembles Las Vegas,Mario has a short temper but he would prefer to solve a conflict without a fight but has no fear to enter one if the cause is right,he is not the best of gungslingers but he is fast and strong.Mario has run into Drakko before and some debts are owed....

Name:Tristen
Sex:Male
Bio:A Bounty Hunter and a damn good one at that,he is skilled in most fighting styles and can use any weapon he desires,hes noticed a large sum of money is on Drakkos head and is now on the hunt for him as many were before him(there all dead or somethin..i dunno).
---------------------

Drakko slowly got of the couch he had been resting on and walked over to where havoc was.

Drakko:"ch..Charger,can i talk to you about something?...h...have you heard of Los Santos?"

(OOC:yes, Los Santos will be a new area in the RPG havoc has confirmed it on msn)

Whats stopping you?

Last edited by the brew master; 06-22-2005 at 12:59 PM..
06-22-2005, 01:17 PM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

Oddish  (10)

It in the hours during the night on one of the floating thick ice plates in the North Pole. Des had been walking for days on the dust snow, while carying the key of the entrance of the Dead End World and a map. Des almost made to the centre, he saw a small human figure.

He saw and looked up "Aright, a somebody "

Des went closer to it. It appeared to be an old man sitting in a medeiating position. The old man's hair was white in a miheaken style hair cut, lots of hair was mosty layed oneside of the head. Dark skin colour and wearing orange cloths.
The guy looked up at Des.

And said "Hey there my dead friend. How can I be any service to you?"

Des was a little bit suprised
" Urm, wow.... You seem to be the only human to pay atention to me, usally someone just dosn't notice me..."

The Old man repliyed " Ah yes, well I know you're there. I have trained to be able to feel all souls "

"That is great, realy. Heh, coz you seem to be the only person around here. Anyway, I like to get straight to the point. Do you know the entrance to the doors of Dead End Word?"

The old guy put his hand near his chin

"Hmmm.... ah yes. Well I can tell you'll won't be seesing that place anymore" The guy laughted a bit as if he thought Des was joking.

"Excuse me? Errr why shouldn't I be able to go there? You may a human with all wisdom and whatever, but I got told to go here. "

He put something out of his sleeve

"See? I even got the key to get in"

The old dude stood up

" I'm telling you that place can never be visited, becuase the entrance has been demolished"

Des put an freaked out looking face

" Your joking? Dam it! I've been walking from miles away and now I coming here and there's nothing?! Grrrrr"

Des faced his head down and felt annoyed.

06-22-2005, 01:18 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Charger: Hell yea their going to a zoo. I don't want these brats running around my house. Drakko will be taking them to a zoo first thing in the morning...

He turns around to look for Drakko and backs off as he's standing right in front of him.

Charger: Los Santos? Yea I think I've heard of it... Thats the big gambling city a couple of miles north, on the other side of the mountains, right?

06-22-2005, 01:33 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

Drakko:"Right,ya think we can go there after i've taken these damn kids to the zoo...i've got some uhh..stuff to take care of up at Los Santos."

Drakko scratched his head thought for a second then spoke again.

Drakko:"Actully i'll take the kids now..i've got nothin better to do around here"

He turns to the kids as he walks to the door.

Drakko:"Come on kids we're goin to the ice cream parlor!"

lots of yays and woohoo's can be heard as the kids rush themselves out the door and follow Drakko as he heads to the zoo.

*insert boring traveling scene with tacky music and lots of whining here*

after the long and boring trip Drakko finally reached the head gate to the zoo.

Random Kid:"I didn't know ice cream was spelt z-o-o"

Drakko:"yea...things are really crazy round here...oh look! ice cream,quickly run in that direction!"

With that said all the kids ran towards the zoo manager and a zoo keeper,although Drakko didn't wait to see what happend he bolted back to the villa.

*insert boring return scene here*

Drakko walked into the house and sat down in one of the chairs.

Drakko:"phew....dr...drinking and escapeing doesn't seem to mix.."

Whats stopping you?

06-22-2005, 01:39 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Charger pulled up an eyebrow...

Charger: Alright... you got stuff to take care of... if we go with you... how big is the chance that we are going to get killed in the process?

Kaira: Knowing him? Somewhere around 95% chance I'd say...

06-22-2005, 01:52 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

Drakko looks up at Charger and Kaira.

Drakko:"Well,a 50% chance that im not wanted there anymore and they'll kill me,20% that they'll bother listening to me about 25% we live and 5% chance that the whole thing has blown over and nothin will happen...give or take"

Whats stopping you?

06-22-2005, 02:01 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

A low growl escaped form Charger's jaws, then pinned Drakko against a wall.

Charger: 50%? What the **** did you do?

06-22-2005, 02:07 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

Drakko was slammed against the wall and once again his headache had returned.

Drakko:"Well lets just say that when i 'left' my tribe and 'travelled' the world i 'ran' into some people who now hate me and i owe them money and they haven't forgotten about me as you saw with the commandos and your door."

said Drakko as he pointed just to the right of Charger.

Whats stopping you?

06-22-2005, 02:29 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

*Drops Drakko on the floor*

Charger: I don't know why I keep spending time with you...

Kaira: Same fate?

Charger eye'd her in questioning way.

Kaira: Or not... sorry.

06-22-2005, 07:29 PM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

sliguy101  (10)

*Kaio and Highwing walk down a path*

Highwing: Why in the name of your grandfather is this taking so long.

Kaio: Hey, lots of people live in this place, okay?

*They both finally found their home. It was a small hut*

Highwing: It's not as good as my home, but it'll have to do.

*Both of them go into the hut*

Kaio: I dunno, Highwing. I think it soooo beats your home.

Highwing: DO be quiet.
06-22-2005, 09:19 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

*20 minutes go past, as Kix just stands there, staring out in the blue.*

"OMG! He took 'em to the ZOO..." She said, "O well..."

"UUUUUH! We're going to Los Santos???" Krisha said, thrilled, as she overheard Drakko's And Charger's discussion.

"Los Santos, what's that?" Kix asked.

"The city of... of.... GAMBLING! I'm gonna be rich!!!!!!!!!" Krisha shouted.

"Gambling? We are cats, what do you need money for?" Kix asked, surprised.

"Well.... They do make those yummy cat-crackers... Which costs money... Oh and i love tequilla." Krisha said with more thrill in her voice, "So... when are we going?"

"You're impossible..." Kix muttered.

============