Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-25-2007, 05:53 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)
Work at Rupture Farms (v.7)

The time has come for version 7 of Work at Rupture Farms. I'd like to welcome all the new and the old members. Here come the usual start-of-RPG basic rules.

What is W@RF?

W@RF stands for the RPG Work at Rupture Farms. The 1st version was started on the 10th October 2002, and it has been going since.

What about the background and the story?

The old Rupture Farms was reopened by a Glukkon named Arnie, and employed everyone who wanted to work in the factory. Gaining profit was always the main goal, but life is not just about working... well, at least when you're sleeping in R+R.

How can I join?

Write a profile in the following form:

Name: (Do I need to explain?)
Race: (Mudokon, Slig, Vykker or any known race of Oddworld)
Appearance: (How does your character look like?)
Personality: (What's your character's usual behaviour? etc.)
Equipment: (What does your character usually carry?)
History: (Your character's background)

When you're ready, post the profile in the W@RF Profile Thread. Those who are new to RPing should start with one character, until they get the hang of role playing.
It is important that you make a reasonable entry with your character. It can't just pop out of nowhere. The most usual entry is done by FeeCo Trains (there's a station in the factory).

What do I need to do after I join?

Well, it's basically up to you, but it's important to interact with other characters as much as possible. As a start, I would recommend newcomer characters to look after the boss, Arnie, or his assistant, Otto to introduce themselves. They will give them the basic directions.
Oh, and reading a bit of the backstory can help a lot too.

Is there anything else?

1. Read the RPG rules and the Information and advice for RPG newbies thread. They are useful.
2. Please don't flood the RPG, especially not with pointless or meaningless posts. I would recommend a maximum of 2 posts per day. If you have too much free time on your hand, why not illustrate the story and post it in the RPG Cc Fan Art thread?
3. Try to make posts which others can understand. Use capitals, punctuations, space between paragraphs and grammar, generally.
4. Don't have too many characters. It's hard to follow where are they, what are they doing, who are they talking to, etc. It just brings trouble, having a dozen of them.

Following the rules above will make your stay at W@RF better and will help you gain respect among fellow RPers. Not following them will only annoy others, make them ignore you and, after a while, might result in action taken by the respective RPG moderator.

W@RF related links

W@RF Profile Thread
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
RPG Cc Fan Art v.2

Splat's W@RF Map can be found here in the attachments.

Have a good time in Rupture Farms!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RF map.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	330.3 
ID:	7926  

Last edited by dripik; 04-26-2007 at 05:37 AM..
04-25-2007, 06:46 AM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Aida had awoken with the sound of the scream and had instantly curled up, believing that some poor soul was being beaten. She didn't move from her position- lest the attackers notice her as well- and remained still until after Charles had gotten up. It was then she realized she hadn't heard the sounds of the beatings, meaning it might have only been a nightmare and so she calmed somewhat. Even then, it was a good half-hour before she drifted off to sleep again.

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

04-25-2007, 06:52 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Horay, W@RF 7, me post, assuming the new version starts in the morning.

IC
Dimitrio woke up, for the 11th time, to hear Agent's heavy snoring right against the side of his head and her muscular arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders. Muttering, annoyed, he tried desperately to shove her off and yelled to try and wake her up. Tiny moaned and sat up, seeing Dimitrio looking like he was fighting, and stood up on his four robotic legs. "Oh, Tiny, great, can you help me get her off?" Nodding, he walked over and pulled her off before she woke up suddenly, grabbing Dimitrio's neck. Embarrassed, she let him go. "Right...Sorry, why are we here again?" "I think we were gonna get a job from that Arnie guy..." Tiny lied. She narrowed her eyes, before sighing. "You know what, screw it, I won't arrest you since you just stole from my boss that I can't even stand, but if anyone else finds out, you're on your own..." She hauled herself off the bed, and walked briskly out of the R&R room, standing outside the door. Tiny looked around. "Should we wake Cylepso up?" "Nah, lets just wait until she does herself, she might not want to be disturbed..."
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-25-2007, 09:33 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Slash woke up early that day. He was exicted that this was his first 'proper' day on the job. Most of the others weren't awake yet. He wasn't sure whether he was supposed to get up or anything, so he lay in bed for a while. He reached down for the pad he found. He looked at his gun, and used it to sketch some technical drawings, which would help him modify it or fix it later on. He'd been thinking of possibly changing the ammunition it took.
04-25-2007, 09:45 AM
moxco
Zappfly

: Dec 2006
: Earth
: 2,794
moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)

#4 [like always] awoke first. he put his pants on and loaded his gun. He stealth walked being careful not to wake anyone else as he went down the R&R corridor.

After exiting the R&R he picked up a bit of a pace as he was walked to the caffeteria. When he entered he did not get anything to eat, he just sat down and thought about things.
04-25-2007, 10:14 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: Apr 2007
: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Scrabbers decided not to go to labs and went out of RuptureFarms to the Stockyards. He decided to go to the tower as he had regained memory of where it was. Scrabbers had found the tower and decided to go in. It was the same as before and Scrabbers began to make his way up to the room where he met the meech.

04-25-2007, 10:23 AM
moxco
Zappfly

moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)

@ Chubfish: No random charecters.

Last edited by moxco; 04-25-2007 at 10:36 AM..
04-25-2007, 10:30 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

The first rays of the sun broke through the dense clouds of smoke covering the sky, and lit the Executive R+R's wall through the window. The two Glukkons were lying in their beds: Arnie was sleeping silently, while Otto was snoring loudly.

Arnie was half awake, but he didn't want to get up yet. He remembered the group he led yesterday. He had to asign them to working posts. He wondered what could they do in the factory. He imagined the halls, the Production Lines, the Grinding Station, the Cafeteria and other places, hoping that he would get an idea. "This place could do with some cleaning, that's sure." he thought. He recalled the BigBro Slig who didn't want to work with guns. He imagined him with a broom, sweeping the Cafeteria.

Before he could smirk at the thought, Otto gave a particularly loud snore, which startled Arnie. He opened his eyes, looking sideways at his Assistant. "I'm getting tired of this snoring. Gotta do something about it." He noticed the cigar he left on the table the day before the previous day. He got out of bed and quietly made his way to the table. He took the cigar in his mouth, lit it with the lighter, and he tiptoed to Otto's bed.

Arnie took a few sniffs, blowing the smoke at the ceiling. Otto didn't notice anything, he kept on sleeping. Arnie leant closer to him, and when Otto was about to snore again, he blew a respectable cloud of smoke in his face.

The effect was instantaneous. Otto rolled over, coughing violently. Arnie, trying not to drop the cigar, restrained his laughter. "This industry air is rather bad in the morning, isn't it?" he said.

"Wha...?" spluttered Otto between two coughs, still not aware what was going on. He got out of bed, breathing heavily.

"You snore rather nastily, you know that?" asked Arnie.

"Usually, people tell me that, and they don't try to suffocate me." said Otto, eyeing the cigar in Arnie's mouth, finally getting the picture.

"Let's go and get to work." said Arnie, heading to the door. Otto followed him, still annoyed and amazed of Arnie's trick.

04-25-2007, 10:34 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: He didn't actually use a random character, he made a reference of the past featuring a meech. There's a difference.

And can somebody please tell me who's in the Grinding Area on Level 1? I know that Dek, Arthur and #7 have gone there, and Arnie, Molt and Otto are still there, but who else is there? Please tell me!

Oh, I see they've all goen to bed. That kind of complicates things, doesn't it, sicne #7, Dek and Arthur were all urgently trying to find Arnie.

Also since Slaveless appears to have left our midst, it doesn't look like Kix or Molt will be interacting with anybody anytime soon.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

Last edited by Munch's Master; 04-25-2007 at 10:37 AM..
04-25-2007, 10:35 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

@MoxCo Executive: I was refering to Sturg, Zerox's character, if you actually read some of the older pages in W@RF 6.

04-25-2007, 10:36 AM
moxco
Zappfly

Sorry my bad.
04-25-2007, 10:44 AM
Citizen Siege Fan
Zappfly

: VA
: 15
Citizen Siege Fan  (10)

Bocky Ralboa, previously one of the most feared Outlaws in western Mudos, stepped off the train to Rupture Farms. Bocky figured it was time he showed those Glukkons how much more powerful Outlaws are compared to those stupid, weak Sligs. Bocky entered the the facility and looked around having no idea where he was. The giant Outlaw (12 feet tall) decided to patrol around the building, he was sure he would attract attention soon enough.

Shrek the Third is out in theaters, I hope you guys are supporting it.

04-25-2007, 10:44 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC:
:
Oh, I see they've all goen to bed. That kind of complicates things, doesn't it, sicne #7, Dek and Arthur were all urgently trying to find Arnie.

Also since Slaveless appears to have left our midst, it doesn't look like Kix or Molt will be interacting with anybody anytime soon.
Were they looking for Arnie? As I recall, they wanted to capture/neutralize Molt. But it seems that won't work either, with Slaveless missing.

I forgot to add in v.6 that I wanted #7 Slig to wait for Dek's response before going to bed, so let's asume he went to R+R, OK?

04-25-2007, 10:47 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

OOC: Yay, the next W@RF has arrived, just after my return from Sicily! Joys
IC:

Goresplatter was exhausted. It seemed like he'd been crawling through the vent for hours - it never occured to him that vent entrances aren't all over the place. There were only two he'd seen so far, and one of those was the one he got into at the beginning. The other led into Arnie's office - it was firmly protected of course, but even if he did decide to use it as an exit, he would land in the office. He was surely a fugitive by now. He'd have to escape somehow. As far as he knew, Sligs could not testify after blowing apart a factory robot. It'd be Skillya for him.
But then, if he did get out, he had a very distinguished look - with his red skin, bandages and, most noticeably, his amphibian-like legs, he would be hard to miss. Of course, dull as Gore is, he continued to move during the unsettling thoughts.

Suddenly, the floor disappeared below him, making a loud crash on the floor. Attempting to stop himself going too, but failing, he fell forwards, flipping and landing on his back. Something clicked.
"Now would be a VERY bad time to become paralytic. Odd, don't you dare..."
He wiggled a little and stood, a little shaky. A bit of dust had followed him out of the vent, and there was a fair amount of haze and patches on the floor. He sneezed and shook his head, and looked around to see how many guns were pointed at him.
Looking around, he could see a Steef, two Mudokons, a Slig, and perhaps a Mudokon child (Gore had never seen a Grubb)? Supposedly they had been previously sleeping. Gore doubted somehow that they'd sleep through the ordeal. He wondered again if his image had spread around yet - would they call for some Sligs? He stood his ground, unknowing of what to do next.

Last edited by Goresplatter; 04-25-2007 at 11:03 AM.. : Fixies told me to :P
04-25-2007, 10:56 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

CD-428 woke up instantly at the sound of someone crashing into the room. "Whos f***in with my beauty sleep?" The Slig asked completly pissed.
Upon seeing a mutant Slig on the floor somewhat dazed CD-428 quickly realized he probably didn't belong here. In one quick motion CD-428 hopped off the floor he was sleeping on and pulled his gun out aiming directly at the invaders head.
"Yous got two seconds to splain to me why I ain't gonna shoot yous dead, and trust me I wanna shoot yous dead."
04-25-2007, 12:01 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: They were doing both. Looking for Arnie to re-warn him, and Molt to catch him. But with no Slaveless, I'm stuck with leaving my characters asleep. Where are our members when you need them?

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

04-25-2007, 12:28 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Since Slaveless disappeared sometime yesterday, (RP time) perhaps you could say Dek and his crew caught Molt and restrained him before taking him back to the lab? Possibly guarding him in shifts or something?
Last we heard of Gappiqu he was under a table in the cafeteria wallowing in grief. And Kix I guess was wlaking around with Dean.
I PMed Slaveless and he said he'd been too busy with real life to post, so maybe we could just say Kix goes off to work somewhere and Gappiqu is just drifting behind the scenes. I (hope) he'll be back in a few weeks once the school exam rush is over.

IC:
Jim had slept perhaps four hours in the night, partly because of the masses of sligs who seemed to have overrun the R+R all of a sudden, but also worrying about that mudokon. He was curled up under the sheet on his bed, afraid of facing the new day. Now it was morning the thought of telling Arnie about the intruder was almost as bad as the thought of having to wake him up to tell him: how could he explain why he hadn't warned the boss last night instead of waiting till morning?
Could he get away with not telling him at all and hope things sorted themselves out?

His thoughts were interrupted by a crash. Jim stuck his head out from under the covers to see a slig lying heaped in the centre of the floor. When another slig started shouting he promptly hid himself again.

Sometime during the night Dionysia's mood had moved from self-pitying and reverted back to good ole' arrogant and aggressive.
What's a mudokon, slig hybrid to do?
At the moment she just felt exhausted. When the crash had woken her she'd glanced at Gore and then, seeing as things didn't seem particularly interesting at that moment, moved to go back to sleep.
Until one of the other sligs (CD-428) started shouting. He yelled her own retort at the hyper-violent idiot, "Shut your mouth, slug."

Anni woke at the crash and was a little annoyed at all the shouting. She sat up, glanced around the room in search of her friends and waited for people to stop shouting so she might be able to cross the room without having something (or someone) thrown at her.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In the tower, Somi had awakened early, partly from being naturally nocturnal.
She was keeping her eyes on the fuzzle. She still didn't trust him, and it had occured to her that if the little creature got aggressive it would easily be able to attack the sleeping Sturg. She was still skeptical at the fuzzle's claims to being able to take down a scrab, but instinct stopped her from taking the risk.

Last edited by Splat; 04-25-2007 at 01:12 PM..
04-25-2007, 12:29 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)
Oddworld

ic:

*Shickwayla slowly opened her bright greenish-yellow eyes and noticed everyone was getting ready for another day of work at Rupture Farms. However, she was still self conscious, knowing she was half dressed and make-upless. She decided to get out of bed after everyone else had left the room. She could still hear Opple snoring, so simply went back to sleep herself.*

ooc:

Sorry for short post!

04-25-2007, 02:27 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Splat, IIRC, that was the longest W@RF yet. They seem to normally peak out at 32 pages.

Also, me and Slaveless have agreed via PM to end the operation with Praetyre sleeping and Slap monitoring.
IC:
Praetyre awoke, rising from his sleep like a grumpy Elum. He put his armour on his bare, fleshy form, singing drearily and looking at the entrance to the surgery area. He walked out, regaining his sobrierity, and looked around. Slap was still watching over Arrack and Stuey, whose states were uncertain and hard to see. He peered, assisted by the viewing devices in his helmet, towards the monitors, quickly picking up some readings. He then spoke;
"Looks like things are stable, Slap. They should wake up in about half an hour at most. Not that I'm trying to tell you to do your job. You probably have things under control."
Praetyre zoomed out to regular view, and then began to have a bit of a brainwave. What exactly happened to that Slig his superior was going after? He paced out of the room, anxiety in his mind. He veered to avoid running into the Executive Lift, running up to the door of the Executive Hub. He tapped carefully but loudly on the door, trying to get the attention of any occupants that lay within.

04-25-2007, 02:36 PM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

: Jul 2006
: US
: 107
6-finger-fred  (10)

Lyuken looked out the window of the train. There was a lot of trees and cliffs in the far distance. His hangover kept burning his eyes, so he had to continually scratch them. His wife beater and jeans were slightly stained with various alcoholic substances, and he seemed bored with the trip. Suddenly a long SCREECH noise suddenly caught his attention, as he jumped up ready to leave the train. Each step did seem to take quite a bit of effort from Lyuken, but he still made his way to the exit. As he hopped out he dropped a few items like a broom and a can of -very old- beer.
04-25-2007, 03:03 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

ooc: yay! V7 and to think i didnt wake up early for this. the shame *shakes head*

IC: scralina half woke-up. she was certian this was about the time those interns come to drag her off. she flailed her arms, trying to injure the offenders, and rolled out of bed. she landed in her fighting crouch, on all fours and baring her teeth at the attackers, only to realise she was in a normal bed in a big dorm-like place. Scri blinked, then brushed herself off and sat on the bed, waiting for someone to tell her where she needed to go.

04-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

: Oct 2006
: You wouldn't believe me.
: 1,559
Arxryl  (10)

Cool... this'll be fun!

Ike quickly opened his eyes, and stopped meditating. He stood up, grabbed his trench-coat and threw it on. He then grabbed his notepad, and put it in his pocket.

"What a rest that was... *Yawn*" he stretched his arms out and then headed out of the R+R room.

"Well, I should go and get my job, but not before I eat... boy am I hungry."

Ike lazily walked towards the cafeteria.

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-

04-25-2007, 06:02 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Scri spotted Ike leaving the R+R. 'huh, thats the guy who took me here' she thought 'ive got nothing better to do than see where hes going..'. Scri leapt up and off the bed and followed the trench-coated mudokon out of the room.

Last edited by WaterMelody; 04-25-2007 at 10:51 PM..
04-25-2007, 06:57 PM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

: Jul 2006
: US
: 107
6-finger-fred  (10)

Lyuken peeked around at the station depot. He grabbed his dropped items and walked inside. He stumbled around the room and eventually found his way to the
R&R room. He saw some people talking outside, and he walked over and said in a polite as he could muster way. "Excuse me, but do you know if I could speak to tha' manager of dis' ere joint? From what I understand, you don't have a janitor in this ol' building. If you could be so kind to 'elp a stranger.."
04-25-2007, 08:44 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Jatt: *wakes up with a snort and looks about* raise time already eh? Whoope! *wriggles out of bed and into his pants* Raise and shine Jutt! come, come, come!
Jutt: *snores and turns over in his sleep*
Jatt: *Skips about, excited* Come on Jutt! Wakie wakie!
Jutt: Huuhhhh.....
Jatt:*Skips over to Jutt and shakes him* Come on damnit! Its another beautiful oddworld day!
Jutt: Leave me alone...
Jatt: Oh for-*Grabs Jutt and tips him from the bed and onto the floor*
Jutt: Oww! Whaddya do that for? *Heaves himself up and drags himself to his pants and into his pants* Your too much of a morning person, Jatt.
Jatt: Well come on then! We wont get a job at the pace yo're goin'! *Pulls Jutt out of R+R* Come come!
------------
*Cylepso wakes up as Jatt and Jutt thunder past and out the door* *Yawns and streches* Ahh, these beds are sure comfy...* Rolls out of bed and into her pants* Come on Seb, time ta get up.
Seb: *Opens a eye and then shakes his head and rolls his shoulders* Hmmppf hpmmmarrh mahhpp ammmpprhh mpah.
Cylepso: I agree, lets go then, buddy.
*Both exit the R+R in serch of Arnie*
------------
*Vester wakes up and looks about slowly* *Sees some sligs having a argument and decides to ignore it*: Come on Lenny lets go...Im hungry...
*Lenny wakes up the instance Vester speaks, and he's lying with his head on the floor and the rest of his body on the bed. Twist and falls on the floor* Yay, me too lets go! *Crawls towards the door*
Vester: Hold on Lenny. *Gets out of bed and into his pants and marches over to Lenny and picks him and places him into his pants* Here, Lenny, now we can go.
Lenny: *Sees the sligs arguing and waves* Hey! no need to fight! Lets all be friends! Why not-
Vester thinks that the sligs dont look to nice and decides to get Lenny away before he can cause trouble. :Come on Lenny im really hungry, we can talk to them later! *Tugs Lennys right arm*
Lenny: But-
Vester: There is probably more people to be friends with in the food place, come on!
Lenny: Friends? Great, lets go! *Skips rom the room, singing cheerfully with Vester following*
------------
ooc: Whoope! V-7 of W@RF starting up!!!!! I love it!

04-25-2007, 09:59 PM
SligValet
Sniper Wasp

: Sweden
: 251
SligValet  (79)

OOC: Woot! v7! :P I hope this RP will never end! xD

IC: "Oh my! I've been searching for that Getcha' Pants vendor for about three hours now." Charles said surprised while he was crawling around. Then he finally found it. A tall dark-green coloured thing with a light green button. "Ah there it is." He said and crawled upon it and pressed the button. And pop! Hes a walking slig! "Aah, feels good to have some pants on." He said sighing. "Ah well, i better try and find that dude who controls this place." "Ill try asking around." Charles said and walked down the corridor past the R+R room.

04-25-2007, 10:22 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Lenny bursts from the R+R and narrowly missies smashing into Charles. Lenny over balances and goes smashing into the floor.
Lenny:Ohh! What a fall that was! *Gets up and looks at his side, which was starting to bruse.* Hoho, Im gonna feel that in a while...
Vester: Lenny? Whats wrong? Did someone hurt you? *Stalks out and gives Charles a threating glare*
Lenny: No, I fell thats all! *Looks at charles and smiles at him* Hello! Im Lenny and this is my best friend Vester! Will you be my friend? What are you up to? I love your clothes! Where did you get them?

04-25-2007, 10:29 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Scralina wa still stalking the other mudokon, when she heared a loud crash. She whipped around and saw Lenny, Charles and Vester. 'hrm' she thought 'maybe one of them knows where i have to go'. She walked up to the trio and greeted them. "Hi, Do any of you know where the cafateria is?' she said, watching them just in case one of them decided to attack.

04-25-2007, 10:32 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

As the other employees awoke in the morning, Ralph sat up on his bed and glanced around the room. He looked up suddenly as he thought he heard something, and an instant later there was a crash as some kind of mutated slig (Goresplatter) fell through the roof to the floor. He stood up and was about to move towards the slig when another slig started shouting:
"Yous got two seconds to splain to me why I ain't gonna shoot yous dead, and trust me I wanna shoot yous dead."

He was about to say something when another voice in the room shouted out: "Shut your mouth, slug." He glanced across the room to see where the voice came from and raised his eyebrows. Another Vykker experiment by the looks of it; he'd already seen several things around the factory that had that touch. He supposed this mutant slig was Vykkers' doing as well. But he decided that it might be better to wait it out and see what happened rather than getting involved like he was originally going to.

04-25-2007, 11:37 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Lenny: *Sees Scralina and gives her a beaming smile* Oh, hello! Are you new? You’re a female mudokon! How nice! Fantastic! What’s your name? Mines Lenny, this is Vester and some random over there! Will you be my friend? That’s a wonderfull tattoo! Where did you get it? And you have spots like me! Super! Amazing! How did you get them? And Me and Vester are going to the cafeteria! Will you accompany us? Oh please! I wont you as a friend! Do you like scrab legs?
Vester: Hello, well met fellow worker…Wha?