09-13-2005, 12:11 PM
Angel-FoX-crescent
Thudslug

: Jan 2005
: Moon
: 196
Angel-FoX-crescent  (10)
Sad Pending on leaving *maybe forever*

Hello I'm thinking about leaving soon as I do not have the time as I do college... not to mention no one cares much here any way.
However I will do the pictures I've promised ASAP.

09-13-2005, 12:32 PM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

: Apr 2001
: Wolves, UK
: 2,429
Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

*moves to W+B's*

Do whatever you want.

09-13-2005, 12:37 PM
Angel-FoX-crescent
Thudslug

Angel-FoX-crescent  (10)

Oh how very nice *rasp*

09-13-2005, 12:45 PM
Godlesswanderer
Naked & Pimping

: Dec 2004
: Essex, England
: 1,183
Godlesswanderer  (22)

Although it was a bit harsh, Rich is right. Do whatever you like. To be honest, there's not as much going on around here as there was last time you were here. And if it will interfere with your college work and whatnot, it might not be best to stick around. In the end it's up to you.

I personally would like yuo to stick around, you're fun . Plus you havn't delivered on the picture (or pictures) you promised . But it's completely up to you.

09-13-2005, 03:38 PM
AquaticAmbi
Fish out of Water

: Sep 2004
: Florida
: 1,178
AquaticAmbi  (10)

See ya around.

09-13-2005, 05:09 PM
odd chick
Outlaw Shooter

: Nov 2004
: United States
: 1,275
odd chick  (10)

Awww, why is it that some of the coolest members always end up leaving? I, personally, would like you to stay as well, Angel Fox, because you're fun to talk to. However, it is really up to you. If you're very busy, then I completely understand. It's just like Godlesswanderer said, there isn't much going on here right now.

09-13-2005, 05:49 PM
Kimon
Outlaw Mortar

: Brooklyn
: 1,937
Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)

:
Awww, why is it that some of the coolest members always end up leaving?
*Snorts derisively*

I'm sorry, but that whole "OMG HugZ *~!!*~~!!*~!*^_^_^ I luv u~!~!~``` thing doesn't appeal to me. Bye.

09-13-2005, 06:20 PM
CheeseOfGlory
Fuzzle

: Jul 2005
: deep within your jesus
: 142
CheeseOfGlory  (11)

lollerskates!

100 posts? I THINK WE SHOULD HAIL SATAN

09-13-2005, 06:29 PM
Leto
Not Leto

: Dec 2002
: up
: 4,866
Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)

I believe what Cheese was supposed to say was:

:
I believe in telepathicness's authenticity
Bye and such.

09-13-2005, 06:33 PM
used:)
Symphonium

: Jun 2005
: Tranquil Vestiges, PA
: 5,161
used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)

Bye bye, don't you come back. Nah, make whatever choice you want, won't really affect me either way.

09-13-2005, 10:26 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Aaaaaw, you were fun having around Oh well, we can't stop, and i understand that college is very important. Just be sure to visit us if you ever get the time
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

09-14-2005, 04:35 AM
Angel-FoX-crescent
Thudslug

Angel-FoX-crescent  (10)
Sad

:
Awww, why is it that some of the coolest members always end up leaving? I, personally, would like you to stay as well, Angel Fox, because you're fun to talk to. However, it is really up to you. If you're very busy, then I completely understand. It's just like Godlesswanderer said, there isn't much going on here right now.
I'm cool? I wish I could stay but I honestly can't.

HugZ

09-14-2005, 09:38 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

Angel, I hope that college goes well and stuff, but please don't turn this into a pity thread.

I'm just going to say what popped into my mind when I read this thread's title.

Okay, yeah. Whatever.

- Rexy

09-14-2005, 10:01 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Why is evryone so much against this threads? I think she only wrote this to say good-bye. I've seen people create threads just like this, where people weren't so cold against the person. So what about laying off her?
I would feel terrible if someone wrote these: "I do not care" posts, if i was saying goodbye to the whole OWF community...
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

09-14-2005, 11:38 AM
odd chick
Outlaw Shooter

odd chick  (10)

I completely agree, T-nex. Let me make it clear that it obviously isn't about some pity sob-story party! Please!!! She is simply trying to tell the people of these forums goodbye and that she won't be back. If you people can't simply say "goodbye" to someone RESPECTFULLY, then you shouldn't even post in this thread. God!! I'm sorry if I'm being harsh, but this is just pathetic. Some of the previous comments were just completely unnecessary.

Last edited by odd chick; 09-14-2005 at 03:18 PM..
09-14-2005, 05:38 PM
Angel-FoX-crescent
Thudslug

Angel-FoX-crescent  (10)
Mad

:
I completely agree, T-nex. Let me make it clear that it obviously isn't about some pity sob-story party! Please!!! She is simply trying to tell the people of these forums goodbye and that she won't be back. If you people can't simply say "goodbye" to someone RESPECTFULLY, then you shouldn't even post in this thread. God!! I'm sorry if I'm being harsh, but this is just pathetic. Some of the previous comments were just completely unnecessary.
Yes! Thank you odd-chick.

Honsetly is really a crime to say goodbye? With out getting picked on by sad, rude, mean, pathetic low lifes who have nothing to do with their
sad home lives only hurt other people's feelings? And I've honestly had enough as I've had to put up with horrible people my whole life and worst of all I did not do a thing to them.

Why? I ask, why must good natured people to be the ones to feel hurt?

09-14-2005, 06:25 PM
Kimon
Outlaw Mortar

:
HugZ
Eww.

:
I've seen people create threads just like this, where people weren't so cold against the person. So what about laying off her?
Probably because the person was cool or interesting or original. Sailor Moon Drawings and "HugZ" don't fit that description.

:
With out getting picked on by sad, rude, mean, pathetic low lifes who have nothing to do with their sad home lives only hurt other people's feelings?
Well, if you didn't deserve it before, you do now for insulting me for my opinion, along with making assumptions about my lifestyle. That's a minus sign for your argument.

:
I ask, why must good natured people to be the ones to feel hurt?
They don't have to be. Just the people who can't stand the thought that somebody on the Internet isn't sad to see yet another oh-so-sweet Internet clone leave a community. You crying about it only making me lose respect for you.

I'm sorry, but I don't like your style, and only the Internet, style is everything.

Wow. Weed really brings out the sexy beast in me, doesn't it?

Anyway, buh-bi. Do enjoy college.

09-14-2005, 06:33 PM
odd chick
Outlaw Shooter

odd chick  (10)

I understand your opinion, Kimon, and I can respect that-everyone is entitled to it. But I honestly don't believe that she was, or even meant, to "cry" about leaving this forum. I believe that she simply wanted to tell her friends that she was leaving and that there was a possiblity that she wouldn't come back. I understand that you've got a different style and that's fine, but some of the comments on here just came across as being rude, if I must be blunt about it. And you had no right to mock or jeer at me just as you did in your post before-that was completely unnecessary due to the fact that I simply stated my opinion and since I respect your opinion, then you should at least have the decency to respect mine as well. Perhaps I was misunderstanding you when I read that post, but that's just the way I saw it before. If I did misinterpret that (and you know how I am with that stuff. ) then I apologize.

Last edited by odd chick; 09-14-2005 at 06:37 PM..
09-14-2005, 06:40 PM
Kimon
Outlaw Mortar

:
I understand your opinion, Kimon, and I can respect that-everyone is entitled to it. But I honestly don't believe that she was, or even meant, to "cry" about leaving this forum.
Wether she meant to or not, she did.

"Honsetly is really a crime to say goodbye? With out getting picked on by sad, rude, mean, pathetic low lifes who have nothing to do with their
sad home lives only hurt other people's feelings? And I've honestly had enough as I've had to put up with horrible people my whole life and worst of all I did not do a thing to them.

Why? I ask, why must good natured people to be the ones to feel hurt?"

That's pouty, to say the least.

:
And you had no right to mock or jeer at me just as you did in your post before-that was completely unnecessary due to the fact that I simply stated my opinion and since I respect your opinion, then you should at least have the decency to respect mine as well.
Just for the record, I have every right to mock and jeer you. But I don't want to, cuz your a nice, non-cloney girl. Keep that up.

Anyway, I didn't mock you at all. I just thought your statement was funny, and, as such, I snorted derisively. I totally respect your opinion. Unfortunately, having respect is not the same as agreeing. Which I don't do. With your statement. Yeah.

:
If I did misinterpret that (and you know how I am with that stuff. ) then I apologize.
Only the part about me mocking you. We ain't got no beef, yo.

09-14-2005, 06:42 PM
odd chick
Outlaw Shooter

odd chick  (10)

:
Wether she meant to or not, she did.

"Honsetly is really a crime to say goodbye? With out getting picked on by sad, rude, mean, pathetic low lifes who have nothing to do with their

Why? I ask, why must good natured people to be the ones to feel hurt?"

That's pouty, to say the least.

Just for the record, I have every right to mock and jeer you. But I don't want to, cuz your a nice, non-cloney girl. Keep that up.

Anyway, I didn't mock you at all. I just thought your statement was funny, and, as such, I snorted derisively. I totally respect your opinion. Unfortunately, having respect is not the same as agreeing. Which I don't do. With your statement. Yeah.
Thanks, I appreciate what you're saying for the most part. And that's totally fine-I respect your opinion as well. I don't expect everyone I come across to agree with me because, well, that would be big-headed.

Last edited by odd chick; 09-14-2005 at 06:45 PM..
09-14-2005, 06:44 PM
AquaticAmbi
Fish out of Water

: Sep 2004
: Florida
: 1,178
AquaticAmbi  (10)

Kimon, stop trying to be a mini-Dino.

Angel-Fox, sorry that your leavingness isn't going so smoothly and whatnot. I think it was the "not that anyone cares" sort of comment that made people think you were looking for pity. This may just be me, but I always seem to think, "Oh, I bet they're wanting people to feel sorry for them and disagree with that comment"... you know, fishing for compliments and stuff.

If you weren't doing that, then meh, don't worry about those that thought you were. Just try to leave with grace, say your good-byes, and go off to enjoy your college life. So again, bye bye and shtuff.

09-14-2005, 06:49 PM
Kimon
Outlaw Mortar

:
Oh hushington. I'm just sayin' what I think.

Anyway, no more spam from me here.

09-14-2005, 06:58 PM
Angel-FoX-crescent
Thudslug

Angel-FoX-crescent  (10)

:

Angel-Fox, sorry that your leavingness isn't going so smoothly and whatnot. I think it was the "not that anyone cares" sort of comment that made people think you were looking for pity. This may just be me, but I always seem to think, "Oh, I bet they're wanting people to feel sorry for them and disagree with that comment"... you know, fishing for compliments and stuff.

If you weren't doing that, then meh, don't worry about those that thought you were. Just try to leave with grace, say your good-byes, and go off to enjoy your college life. So again, bye bye and shtuff.
I honestly don't mean to cause any trouble but I will say this: Kimon! Just back off with your rude remarks already! Honestly I think your the rudest person I've ever met *unfortunately* Oh yes leave Odd-chick alone.

Sigh... thankx AquaticAmbi I will after I get the pics done leave with grace ^^

09-14-2005, 07:00 PM
odd chick
Outlaw Shooter

odd chick  (10)

Angel-Fox, everything's cool now. It's fine-he's not bothering me. We settled those misunderstandings out earlier. Anyway, before you leave, so long and good luck with your life!

09-14-2005, 07:00 PM
Kimon
Outlaw Mortar

:
I honestly don't mean to cause any trouble but I will say this: Kimon! Just back off with your rude remarks already! Honestly I think your the rudest person I've ever met *unfortunately*
Am I honestly? I don't know what to say.

:
Oh yes leave Odd-chick alone.
As I said, I never mocked oddchick. She's my dawg.

09-14-2005, 07:09 PM
Angel-FoX-crescent
Thudslug

Angel-FoX-crescent  (10)

Oh just shut up already! Go away now... good god!

09-14-2005, 07:13 PM
Kimon
Outlaw Mortar

My post few posts have relatively apologetic. I was trying to calm things down, not instigate.

I apologize for offending you. See? I said sorry. But, my opinions still stand. Okay? Wounds healed? Groovy.

09-14-2005, 07:18 PM
Angel-FoX-crescent
Thudslug

Angel-FoX-crescent  (10)

Oh right I apologize for getting angry. Yes wounds are healed, yup just cool.

09-14-2005, 08:20 PM
Leto
Not Leto

: Dec 2002
: up
: 4,866
Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)

!!! LOL! Kimon! omg u msut be sew evile

Bi bi, Angel-Fox. College definatley can be a bother.

09-14-2005, 10:00 PM
Dino
Outlaw Sniper

: Feb 2005
: AFX - I'm Momma Employed
: 1,544
Dino  (10)

Right, I've had enough of this.

While I agree with Kimon that the whole OmG *hugz* ^_^ thing is highly annoying, the sheer lack of respect in this thread makes me sick. You guys threw tact right out the goddamn window, even Rich, which makes me even more disgusted.

I'm going to be addressing this whole issue in FS&H, because it's getting rediculous. This Angel_Fox person is just letting everyone know that she won't be here anymore due to college - how many ****ing times has Xavier, Max, and Al done that without any of you guys biting their heads off? There is no NEED for any of these comments, it's not funny or cool or "badass". It's just plain rude, tactless, and uncalled for.

I recently got banned for spamming, even though none of the so called "spam" was anything different to my standard rantings - so by all accounts if I did what you guys were doing I'd be banned for good. I mean jesus, it's one rule for one group, no rules for the others. You're just beating up on the flavour of the moment because you think you can for some reason.

Angel; while I may not like your vapid posting style any more than Kimon, I will defend to the death not only your right to say it without being needlessly harassed, but also your right to make announcements on the forums that you are well within your rights to make. We seem to've gotten to a stage now where we seem to think we can punish for things we dislike, when really none of us have any right to act like such sanctamonious, pious assholes.

So, enjoy college, and don't worry about us or any of the things that have been said here. Go get yourself an education, it's far more important than some forum.

To the mods; Alcar gave you your positions on the understanding that you would carry out your duties according to the rules - so far you've all demonstrated (searex partly excepted) not only your inability to do this, but also your utter contempt and disregard of the rules and values you're supposed to be upholding. This thread is an utter disgrace and shameful example of OWF. I was expecting at least ONE moderator to to tell people to behave themselves here, but NOT ONE of you has so far realised what you were supposed to say here. So I beg you, for the sake of keeping the forums from being sucked into oblivion, do your goddamn job PLEASE and keep everyone in line.

End rant. My apologies for going offtopic (even though everyone else already has that doesn't give me any license to do the same).

Last edited by Dino; 09-14-2005 at 10:05 PM..