02-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)
//\\//\\Y s[]!t

My little thing because there's so much to write I have no were to put it. Mostly its my bitching, partly its my ideas that will never be done or other. Parts of stories that will soon die, imcomplete ideas, and other various things. for now, nothing. You have nothing but this text and the deep obilivion of digital bull to stare at. Soon you'll have big words that you can stare at, and complain about because they offend you. See? I'm already ranting. Until I get chances to write and you get stuff to complain about other than this large block of text and crapshait of a post, the will most likely be flamed and fall to the bottem of necrum. Well... night all on the east coast, good morning other side.

- J4M35
02-03-2005, 09:22 AM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

: Mar 2002
: Essex, MA
: 946
nads  (10)

Jimmy...you're a bastard for shooting me.

And you rant too much...

It's true...

4 cold years...

02-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

When did I shoot you? Was that with Bryan?

Oh yes... it was.

Also, I need to get you over here so I can play Stranger, Mechassualt and Halo 2. Also, I HAST RECORDING EQUIPMENT!

AI! First part...

Emo kids...

I mean the utmost offence to you when I say this, and I hope you are hurt deeply by it when you read it. I hate you, all of you whiney emo kids. Your music pisses me off and you do too. I have very few things to say about you. My only advice is across the tracks not down. If you'd like to understand why... its because of this...

You compain about how your life sucks, how everythings bad and against you. How you need more and the you go off and bable about Satin and being friends with him. SHITBAGGERY I SAY THEE! Now if you don't do this, none of this applies to you, see I fixed everything. Not really, but you get what I mean.

But I kid...

Anime... oh dear lordy.

I like anime, no offence to people who do, but I have to say a few things about it.

What the hell? Why would a combat class drone have boobs bigger than her God damn head! It makes no sense! If anything a combat drone shouldn't have any sex whatsoever as its unimportnat to its directive! LOGIC! KOS-MOS was a good character in Xenosaga, but she was designed like a 20 year old with blue hair... Shouldn't she be much bigger and aggressive. Take that thing from Robocop for example! He didn't take no shit! You have Five seconds to comply! Eat it!

Also... what happened to Mr.T? I liked him. He took shit from no one. He was the ultimate Bad ass! Him and Bruce Campbell! I pitty the foo! He put the smack down on little kids too! He was awsome! Bwahahaha! And Brucey had a chainsaw for a hand... a ****ing chainsaw for a hand! A CHAINSAW! The mans mad!

O_o Don't question it!

...hey how was KOTOR 2?

Also! Those hyper kids online! GOD SAVE ME >_
They're all like "ooh! I have a mental disorder and can't spell anything! Ooo! I take lots of pills and I'm depressed and shit! Ooo I hyper but the voices go away when I talk online!" I just wanna take their face and... GAH!

Oh god they're anyoning! I've you've been on Yahoo, you'll know what I mean.

"Omg lol my leif suks i need 2 take my meds... lol! *jumps on hed and stabs* omg i kil u fag lol"

GRAH! These damn kids are going to pop my heart like a God damn cork!

Damn kids!

Last edited by Abe's son; 02-03-2005 at 05:06 PM.. : Neede more rant