Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

11-11-2003, 02:08 AM
Abe-gun
Thudslug

: Dec 2001
: Orlando (moved from britian)
: 193
Abe-gun  (10)
ODDWORLD WAR RPG (no real charactars. Profiles)

This is how you do it:

Name
Phys. Bio
Side(good Evil)
Race(mud, gluk, slig, etc.)
Skill(a certain talent no one can copy. That is strictly forbiddon in this RPG and I might have to make the RPG manager kick you!)
Weapons
Personal enimies

Name: Jeremiah(Alias Jeromy)
Bio: Does not like it here, but later realises it ain't too bad.
Phys Bio: a bit too skinny, very tall for the age, a towering 8 feet, blue eyes and looks as if he has a crazy teenage girl on him...cause he does!
Side: Good...yeah, I'm not evil for once.
Race: Mudokun
Skill: Can stretch or squash himself tall or short.
Weapons: Slig's gun(" hahaha! Damn slig! DIE! Now gimme the sh*t!")
Personal enemies: Jeremiah, his other self, like in Me, Myslef and Irene, don't get along too well. Jeromy and Jeremiah hate each other.

Let me start it up!

A slave mudokun pulls the lever at the wrong time. The saw in the Rupter Farms meatfactory goes right through the conveir belt. The 18 year old mudokun, Jeromy, passes out. A slig rushed over to get him and whips him with his gun.
"JEROMY!" Jeremiah slowly opened his eyes. It was Mullock. "JEROMY, YOU CUNT! YOU JUST MADE US CANCEL 30 MINUTES OF WORK TIME! I bet the poor mudokuns out there can't stand a break..."
Outside the mudokuns are beating helpless sligs to death and hiding the guns in their pockets. "WOOHOO! I CAN STAND A BREAK FOR ANOTHER TWENTY-TWO HOURS!!!"
"ANYWAY!" shouted Mullock, "WE'RE GONNA MAKE YOU WORK FOR ANOTHER OVERTIME, THE FIFTH TIME THIS WEEK!"
Jeremiah grabbed the glukkon by his neck. He ripped his head off. The securisligs pointed their guns at him, and he squashed too small for them to see. He boosted up behind one... and beat his ass.
"Ha ha ha! Damn slig! DIE! Now gimme the sh*t!" He picked up the gun...and killed every single securi-slig there. He rushed to the controls and pressed a button that said OPEN DOORS. The mudokuns were free. He went back into the workshop.
"Hey everyone!" His voice rang out very loudly so anyone in the nearly empty halls of Rupter Farms could hear him from a mile away. "WE ARE FREE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Everyone left. Rupter Farms was as deserted as...well...a ghost town.
Drippik and aslik and phleg were talking.
"We can't let this happen!"
"But Drippik, we can't start a war!"
"Yeah Drip! It would ruin my career!"
"HELL WITH YOUR CAREER! HELL WITH WHAT OR WHY WE CAN'T START! If Mullock was alive, he'd kick our ass from tree to tree, all the way to Tenoddsee! Mullock is dead, and now it is our soul purpose for Bad VS. Good! We must kill Jeremiah, or is it Jeromy, and all of his friends! WE MUST KILL ALL OF THE GOOD FORCE!!!! WE SHALL MAKE THE MUDOKUN RACE EXTINCT!!!!!!!!!!"

Well, wadda ya think? PLEASE JOIN!

11-11-2003, 06:15 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

I worry for your Sanity.
11-11-2003, 01:21 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

And Muse came up with this idea, didn't she? I mean, she started an Oddworld war RPG earlier.

11-11-2003, 03:04 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

I'll leave it open because he'll kill me if I don't. But it's muse's idea, I agree
11-11-2003, 04:30 PM
Abe-gun
Thudslug

: Dec 2001
: Orlando (moved from britian)
: 193
Abe-gun  (10)

Well, is it okay to, start my own version of it?