Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

02-18-2006, 05:57 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2003
: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

Dave had turned when Charger cried out with the cracking dam, and saw the rest of the spectacle. He gasped when he saw Charger take a running jump off the breaking dam. He was shocked into silence for a moment, and just as he was about to shout at Streak, Charger pulled himself back onto the bridge. Dave silently urged Charger to hurry.
The group had just reached safety. Blaze and Streak were catching their breath when they heard Charger cry out for help.
Blaze hesitated for a moment, then placed Art almost gently on the ground, and took off at full speed across the dam as it began a fresh tremor. "Hold on, Charger! I'm a-coming!"
Blaze knew he wasn't going fast enough ... and he instinctively dropped to all fours and somehow moved faster. Dave, seeing this, was reminded crazily of how Stranger would begin moving on hands and feet in a video game he played.
Blaze was at Charger's side in moments, and he spent little time settling Charger on his back, and began to run back on his hands and feet. Unfortunately, he wasn't going nearly as fast with Charger on his back, hindering his movement.
Streak and Dave watched this display with great anxiety ... and after a few moments of watching Blaze trying to return with their brother, Streak growled and bolted onto the dam. Dave reached out and called for her to stop, but to no avail.
Streak reached Blaze and Charger when they were about thirty yards away from the safe end of the dam. Blaze stood Charger up and took his good arm over his shoulder, and Streak picked up his legs. They carried him between themselves and ran at a good clip across the dam... when the last stable part of the dam gave way.
Instinctively, Blaze and Streak leapt forward at the last moment ... and touched down on the ground. Unfortunately, Charger went tumbling from their grasp and to the ground ... but they were all safe.

02-18-2006, 06:20 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

'AAAahhh! Damnit!' he roared out as he was lost from their grip and hit the ground again. 'Be carefull you idiots!'
He barely moved as he clenched his teeth against the pain that against shot trough his body.
Meanwhile, the last foundations that were keeping whatever was left of the dam up, gave away, collapsing under the huge water pressure. Like a cardhouse being struck by a windhose, the entire dam collapsed from the inside out, from center to side. Rubble and concrete were forced out of the way by the water.
Charger painfully sat up, keeping his weight on one arm. He watched as the huge wave of water swallowed the river and was rushing straight for the city.
He sighed, then looked up to Blaze and Streak.
'Drakko fell of the edge...' he said, calmly...

(OOC: Whoever still have characters in the city, you better get your asses out :P)

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

02-19-2006, 04:58 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Gonna wait for gretin. Alternatively, if he doesn't turn up for a while Grace and Silvia can be stuck somewhere with air slowly running out and so on, s'all good.

Pseok screeched with rage as Fisher disappeared. It was something he was getting used to now, not that it made his loss any easier to take. He'd been so stupid to let him dodge so easily. And now the dam was falling apart, torn down by the pressure of tons of water.
Over the noise of above mentioned destruction, Pseok vaguely heard Charger's roar of pain and in his angry state, didn't pay it much attention. But when Charger shouted for help, he heard and flew down, searching the lower levels of the dam for the tiger-man.

(Assuming TBM has nothing wrong with this, in which case I'll change it) He suddenly spotted something large, furry and humanoid in the water below. Pseok froze, battling his fear of the water for the thought of Charger in it. Then he forced himself to swoop down as low as he could bear before hovering and keeping the figure who he thought was Charger in his sight, battling with himself to do something!

02-19-2006, 06:02 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Whoops, looks like I'm a bit late... And I just realized, we completely forgot about that time difference what with Charger and the rest leading the others to the dam and all that:
:
OOC: Pew, long post. I hope this is alright for everyone, cuz I'm sure as hell not going to change it :P. Grettin, you'll have to make up for that 30 minute time gap :P.
Oh well, nevermind

IC:

Olivia followed after Silvia and Grace until she realized that they were going to be able to reach the car before she could get close enough to do what she wanted...
She stopped and thought for a moment, putting the guns back in their "imaginary holsters."
Ah, what the heck. She knew if she had to, she could easily find Silvia again, and it would be interesting to see how Arrow was intending to handle this.
She turned and walked back to the top of the hill and watched as Grace drove the car away.
A few minutes later, a fireball came hurtling downward from the clouds and landed on the ground right beside her. The flames instantly went out, leaving Daniel, completely unharmed by the fire standing next to her.

"I did say I'd manage by myself didn't I?"

"Yes, I'm sure you did," replied Olivia, "but, as you probably know by now, Slade doesn't trust you anymore. And, to be honest, I don't either."

Daniel's eyes narrowed, but he looked in the direction Grace and Silvia had gone and said, "They won't get far... Something, or someone, has caused the dam in the city to break, and you know what that means."

Olivia nodded. "So what are you planning to do about getting Silvia? Slade is tired of waiting for you."

Daniel looked back at Olivia for a few seconds, then answered, "You will see..."

Silvia had been sitting in the passenger's seat, trying to make sense of all the recent happenings, when she heard the warning from Grace's radio. As Grace opened the door and pulled her out, she tried her best to keep up, but considering her exhausted state and the fact she'd already run for her life once in the last 24 hours, she had a hard time doing so.
"What - how far do we need to go?" she gasped.

OOC: Another profile!

Name:Joseph K. Slade
Species: Human
Bio: Slade considers himself to be a master of dark magic, but even he knows how much more power there is he could have and, knowing this, he constantly works to increase his power. He isn't restricted to the use of a single element, but perhaps due to his cold nature, he most often uses ice based power. He hardly ever shows himself to what he refers to as "the common people" these days, preferring to get those who work for him to do this, but when he does show himself, few ever find the experience pleasant.
Equipment: Slade likes to carry as little as possible at a time, but he has the same ability he has taught Daniel and Olivia to be able to summon items.
Appearance: Medium length white hair and black eyes. He is about 5'9" tall. His face is almost completely absent of distinguishing features to show any age.
He wears an outfit of complete black but for the grey cloak he has wrapped around himself most of the time.

IC:

Meanwhile, it appeared that Slade hadn't moved at all since he had sent Olivia on her way. That is, he hadn't moved until he became aware of something happening at the Uber Dam...
He stood up slowly, and as he did, a metal door behind him quickly slid open.
He cared little for those still left in the building, they could fend for themselves. He turned around and calmly walked through the door, which led into a small elevator. As soon as he entered, the doors shut behind him, and the elevator started moving downward...

Last edited by Gretin; 02-19-2006 at 06:29 PM..
02-19-2006, 08:11 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: Umm...what?
: 494
the brew master  (10)

:
(Assuming TBM has nothing wrong with this, in which case I'll change it)
Thats fine mate.

saves me having to write it =P

Whats stopping you?

02-19-2006, 09:05 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

: Feb 2006
: The shivering isles!
: 441
outlaw king  (10)
Happy

New profile !

Name - octavius
Age - mid 30's
Species - panther
Bio - Octavius is the local don of the feline mafia , he successfully rose his way in the chain of respect , and most recently mauled the original don to death thereby taking over " the business " He is extremely old fashioned , and prefers good ol fashion stuff.

Appereance - Octavius is mainly dressed in a black tuxedo , with black leather gloves , a blue rose ( his gangs calling card ) in one of his pockets , he also tucks in a dead budgie for snacking in his inside pocket , along with a golden zippo he uses for his cigars. He wears a trademark black fedora , all of his gang wears one . plus black spats

Weapons - A thompson machine gun , which he straps to his belt , two colt pistols , and some throwing knives . And a flickknife if things get up close and personal .

02-20-2006, 04:18 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)
Exclamation The End

Outlaw, I send you a PM.

---

And with the flooding of Los Santo's, we declare the end of chapter four in our nice RP.
With most key characters in savety one way or the other, it is time for them to move on to yet another new adventure. Our hero's don't know the word vacation!

With the new chapter, we also continue the RP under a shiny new name. The Community RPG will from now on be known as: The Cold Secrets RP. I chose this name because for one, the story is full of strange and creepy secrets and stuff, and it just sounds a lot better then the old title.

I want to thank everyone who has been participating in the RP so far, you all did a great job! I hope to see you all again in part 5!

Go to Chapter 5.

Havoc

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Last edited by Havoc; 02-20-2006 at 05:02 AM..