03-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

: Apr 2001
: Wolves, UK
: 2,429
Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

:
No offense, but that's really not anything that a non-religious person can possibly comment on.
Oh come on. I'm not going to say everything in the bible is rubbish because it isn't, but come on? Adam and Eve? Bullshit. And that thing about sacrificing doves because of the menstrual cycle and the stoning of homosexuals? Word for word bible following in my eyes = Bollocks.

Last edited by Rich; 03-05-2006 at 01:22 PM..
03-05-2006, 01:21 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: May 2003
: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

:
Oh come on. I'm not going to say everything in the bible is rubbish because it isn't, but come on? Adam and Eve? Bullshit. And that thing about sacrificing doves because of the menstrual cycle and the stoning of homosexuals? Word for word bible following in my eyes = Bollocks.
Cheers.

(10 characters)

03-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Amen to that my friend :P.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

03-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

: Apr 2002
: Seattle (woo!)
: 16,311
Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

As I've said previously, I've known religious gay people who don't see any conflict, mainly because when you look into it (especially from the original hebrew text) the bible isn't as black and white as most people imply.

:
Religion's job is to reject science.

Science says: Earth is millions of years old!
Religion: REJECTED

Science says: You can't live after death
Religion: REJECTED

Science says: Homosexually is genetic
Religion: REJECTED.

And it's that demagogic 'holier than thou' bullshit that grinds my gears. There's nothing wrong with gay people, but religion has made 'gay' into a national stoning subject open for berating, in fact the term "gay" itself is used very commonly to express something as "bad" or "stupid" (even though at this point it's become habitual with some people like myself).
God help us all. You really are a fool if you believe any of that. Religion does not reject any of those things. Just look at what was said elsewhere about different perspectives on creation and six days, where the days may not have been literal 24-hour periods but rather six 'ages' of the world. Science has never proven that there is no life after death, simply because there is no way of disproving the metaphysical. And, what's more, religion never said that homosexuality is not genetic. All it says (depending on your interpretation) is that if you shouldn't have same-sex sex, whether you are gay or not.

As for the whole gay=bad thing; I agree with you completely that that is a terrible thing. But you can't blame religion for that. For every complaint you have you should only blame people. They're the ones who find it convenient to degrade minorities and take religion as a weapon to prove whatever they want.

03-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

:
As for the whole gay=bad thing; I agree with you completely that that is a terrible thing. But you can't blame religion for that. For every complaint you have you should only blame people. They're the ones who find it convenient to degrade minorities and take religion as a weapon to prove whatever they want.
I have nothing against open-minded religious folks, a lot of my best friends are religious. But from what I've observed, at least in most christians and catholics, they are not open-minded and they perceive other religions and ideals as a threat to what they believe, and of course they do whatever they can to eliminate or shrink that threat. Homosexuality is a big, fat one. All though I've noticed several people aren't as touchy (or at least not as openly downsizing) about it now that an assload of America's teens (religious included) are coming out of the closet. But I don't doubt - in fact I strongly believe - that it only took ONE radical religious mop to start the gay=bad trend, and it's easily widespread because the majority of whites in America harbor a christian faith or a very similar one. Simply put, the trend being devised an average athiest joe is as likely as Pamela Anderson never having laser vaginal rejuvenation surgery.

03-06-2006, 07:34 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

Ummm.. that analogy wasn't quite so simple. Care to explain it?

03-07-2006, 02:26 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

I have nothing against religious people, as long as they are open minded and have their own opinion on stuff instead of living their life with a book in their hands. If I ask a christian guy who goes to church and all that, what he thinks about gay people, and he says; I don't have anything against them.
Then I'm going to buy this guy a drink because he is awsome!

I have nothing against religion either, it's the close minded people that I want to kill. If you want to follow a book to live your life thats fine... but if that book becomes the only source of opinion for you, then you do not deserve to live because then obviously you are to STUPID to have your own opinion.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

03-07-2006, 05:55 AM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2002
: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

Far as I'm concerned, the bigger problem is non-religious people condemning homosexuality just becasue it's 'wrong/sick/weird/stupid/gammy/etc'. At least the religious may have a personal reason for their predjudice, even if it may or may not be judged as valid.
Speaking as a self-confessed lairy dyke, for me as long as the person actually has a sensible reason their predjudice is tolerable (within limits, of course). After all, we all have different opinions.
Much love.
03-07-2006, 06:38 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Well even non religious people get their opinions from religion, wether they realize it or not. Human morals are set by religion, mostly by the bible. If the bible would have never been around, a lot of the perfectly normal morals we have today wouldn't excist probably. For instance, it's illigal to kill someone. Why? Because you can not tamper with another persons live. Why not? Because the bible says so. A lot of stuff can be tracked back to religion.

03-07-2006, 07:27 AM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

:
Far as I'm concerned, the bigger problem is non-religious people condemning homosexuality just becasue it's 'wrong/sick/weird/stupid/gammy/etc'.
Society got most, if not all of its ethics from religion. Which is all well and good if they're telling you not to kill people but sucks when they're telling you that homosexuality is a sin worthy of hate and punishment.

03-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Leto
Not Leto

: Dec 2002
: up
: 4,866
Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)

:
For instance, it's illigal to kill someone. Why? Because you can not tamper with another persons live. Why not? Because the bible says so. A lot of stuff can be tracked back to religion.
I'm not usually one to play for the religion team, but killing someone would still be seen as immoral if the bible did not exist.

:
Society got most, if not all of its ethics from religion. Which is all well and good if they're telling you not to kill people but sucks when they're telling you that homosexuality is a sin worthy of hate and punishment.
I can see morals escaping society in the future. Homosexuality and pedophilia are becoming less immoral as time goes on. I mean, damn, Baby Bratz dolls? ****!

03-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

:
I have nothing against religious people, as long as they are open minded and have their own opinion on stuff instead of living their life with a book in their hands. If I ask a christian guy who goes to church and all that, what he thinks about gay people, and he says; I don't have anything against them.
Then I'm going to buy this guy a drink because he is awsome!

I have nothing against religion either, it's the close minded people that I want to kill. If you want to follow a book to live your life thats fine... but if that book becomes the only source of opinion for you, then you do not deserve to live because then obviously you are to STUPID to have your own opinion.
Three cheers for Havoc!

Now I can see that we are finally on the same page.

03-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Dancing Steef
Clakker Relic Miner

: Mar 2005
: Sweden
: 843
Dancing Steef  (10)

:
You so need your ass kicking. It isn't a disease and it doesn't need to be cured. It needs to be accepted by people. Damn religious people stopping the progression of society. If anyone is sick and wrong it is you.
Exactly. Everybody who have/ got cancer as well. How degrading to say that "they're sick". Damn doctors, stopping the progession of society. Psychiatrists asserted, till they got reduced to silence, that gay people were sick.

:
And about following the bible to the letter. I strongly disagree with that. I mean, I'm an antitheist, but even the strongest christian must admit that you have to be slightly open minded about bible enterpretations.
You really are just proving yourself to be a close-minded, intolerant, stupid individual.
True!

:
Bravo Rich, bravo.

This next bit may be proving my own ignorance, but whatever happened to "loving your neighbor," DS?

If Larry, who's dressed for his wedding, gets some bird poo on his back, then I suggest it could be a tender thing to tell him about that.

Or;

A doctor walks on a beach. There he sees Lars, who takes a walk with his five-year old son. The doctor sees that lars has a little birthmark, which's affected by cancer. It's hard to notice, but the welltrained doctor sees it clearly. if the doctor "loves his neighbor as much as he loves himself" then I suggest he should explain that to him. The son would of course see the doc as stupid or selfish, 'cause he has made his father sad. Kids can't see that far. The kid will hopefully grow up.

I'd add that I don't care if Larry wants to bath in bird poo from morning to evening, but I suggest it would be stupid not to inform him 'bout the bird influenza.

Or if Lars wants to raise cancer tumours so large that he has to pull them around on a wheel barrow then I'm not going to stop him. But if he says that it's normal to have "such spots", then many people, who have the same problem, maybe die because they listened to him.

Many homosexualls aren't happy and commit suicide, others make themselves to accept it as unchangeable.

The therapist, by the name of Pearls cured a homosexuall man, by trying to make him understand that it didn't was the sexuall act that was the point, but the only method to orgasm, which Pearls meant was the case.

:
Nicely said rich , have a pat on the back.

Straight story.

There is nothing wrong with homosexual couples , I doesnt matter if they are man or woman . As long as they love each other , im fine with it all . They should be allowed to adopt , my best friends parents are lesbians , shes a test tube baby . But me and my friends and her friends have the common sense To not tease her about that . Lets remember we are all human beans

You n' Mr Bean, maybe.

:
And dont have the right to treat people awfully just because the love someone of the same sex.

I agree with you, but nobody's got the rights to treat any sick humans badly. One of these terrifying deeds is to attack their sickness condition. If I'd say that every homosexuall were watching CNN or eating green apples, then nobody would say that I'd need my "ass kicking"

:
SO ARE TEN MILLION OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET!

If he drives me away from god, then... where do I sign up to go to hell? If being gay means I won't have to deal with that prick, then I'd turn gay in an instant. Oh wait no, I don't have to turn gay because I'm already in violation of another huge ass thing which is marked as a sin in the bible. But I'l let you figure that one out for yourself.
Your wrath exposes your own prejudices against sick people. If you have to kick prejudiced ones - then kick yerself in "yer ass".

:
But what are you saying DS? That god is only powerfull when it fits the bibles story? Why isn't he stopping all the bullshit that goes on around this planet? Why are millions of people about to starve to death in Africa? Nice god you have, what a prick.
There's a Swedish proverb that says: It's better to be quiet and let people think yer stupid than open yer mouth a prove that you are.

:
By claiming that homosexuality is a disease, DS, you've caused me to lose a lot of respect I had for you.
If it was that simple to loose yer respect, the it wasn't worth much. In my world, you think, as long as possible, great things 'bout yer friend and true respect has to mean that you've to invest time to really understand what the friend means, before you judge him/ her. Of course i don't believe that homosexuallity is a sickness that infects, like a cold does.

I believe thata there are two types of homosexuallity.

1.Those who are hetrosexuall, but in their picture of themselves and their own pleasure as a case in life, become homosexuall. We can read it in Romans 1:24-27 about the men in sodom. These people doesn't need healing, but deliverance.

2. Those who have had problems in their growth. These need healing, because of their menatly wounds.

:
Something else I'd like to add: People claim to "Let go, and let God," but from what I've seen, a lot of religious folk go far out of their way to butt in and put an end to things that go against their beliefs.
Otherwise it's the americans who have made themselves famous to "butt in and put an end to things" around the world.

:
:
And about following the bible to the letter. I strongly disagree with that. I mean, I'm an antitheist, but even the strongest christian must admit that you have to be slightly open minded about bible enterpretations.
:
No offense, but that's really not anything that a non-religious person can possibly comment on.

Whilst I do agree with you that the bible should be open to discussion and interpretation, I also think that if you consider yourself religious (which I used to but don't currently) then you have to follow it to the letter, within your own interpretation.

So, to give a totally made up example, if the bible had a commandment "Thou shalt not attire thyself in garments tinted red" then you could decide to be strict and not wear dark orange or burgundy. Or you could be lenient and allow yourself to wear them and pink and purple as well - but not pure red. Or you could even do some research to prove that that commandment was actually directed at the High Priest when he conducted his annual Rainbow-Day services. But, as long as you considered yourself religious you could not decide to ignore that commandment entirely, just because you wanted to wear your new red sweater.
I agree with you completely.

:
Oh come on. I'm not going to say everything in the bible is rubbish because it isn't, but come on? Adam and Eve? Bullshit.

In your dreams pal.

:
And that thing about sacrificing doves because of the menstrual cycle and the stoning of homosexuals? Word for word bible following in my eyes = Bollocks.
That´s the old covenant. We live in the new one.

:
As I've said previously, I've known religious gay people who don't see any conflict, mainly because when you look into it (especially from the original hebrew text) the bible isn't as black and white as most people imply.

Can ya gimme one example, please?

:
God help us all. You really are a fool if you believe any of that. Religion does not reject any of those things. Just look at what was said elsewhere about different perspectives on creation and six days, where the days may not have been literal 24-hour periods but rather six 'ages' of the world. Science has never proven that there is no life after death, simply because there is no way of disproving the metaphysical. And, what's more, religion never said that homosexuality is not genetic.

Romans 1:24-27.

:
All it says (depending on your interpretation) is that if you shouldn't have same-sex sex, whether you are gay or not. As for the whole gay=bad thing; I agree with you completely that that is a terrible thing. But you can't blame religion for that. For every complaint you have you should only blame people. They're the ones who find it convenient to degrade minorities and take religion as a weapon to prove whatever they want.

I'm the "minority" in tis group. I believe that there is a God and I believe in his opinion. I'm not saying that those who have other opinions than me ought to be maltreated, degraded or despised. You've got your opinion/s, but say that those who can't share it, are stupid and intolerant and ought to become maltreated. Which one of us is intolerant?

~DS~

Last edited by Dancing Steef; 03-14-2006 at 03:02 AM..
03-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

I could start quoting all your points and writing a reaction to it all... but you're realy not worth my time on that anymore.

Let me ask you this, can you actualy prove being gay is a sickness? Oh wait, no ofcourse you can't, you can't prove anything related to your religion. Science says being gay is a natural thing which you can't control. They have done research into it and came to the conclusion that it's not a sickness. Then you come around and tell them they are wrong without anything to support it? Lol that's just amusing. But you obviously don't see how stupid that is.

I said it once, and I'l say it again: If all your opinions are there just because a book says so, then you are nothing more then an infant who can't think for itself. Having to have everything done for it, having to be told what is wrong and right instead of judging itself.

It's to bad, I thought you we're a cool person but you're obviously not.

03-12-2006, 11:48 AM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

What he said.

03-12-2006, 01:56 PM
used:)
Symphonium

: Jun 2005
: Tranquil Vestiges, PA
: 5,161
used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)

I concur.

03-12-2006, 01:57 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

:
:
Can ya gimme one example, please?
Well, if you'd bothered to read the website that Mojoman220 had linked to on page 3 you'd know what I'm talking about. It seems to have disappeared so I'll give you this one as a replacement: http://www.libchrist.com/other/homos...leviticus.html.

In any case, I will ask what is mean by "a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman" - the sheer physics of it are impossible. I can tell you the gay sex is absolutely nothing like straight sex, so that verse is vague in the least.

:
:
God help us all. You really are a fool if you believe any of that. Religion does not reject any of those things. Just look at what was said elsewhere about different perspectives on creation and six days, where the days may not have been literal 24-hour periods but rather six 'ages' of the world. Science has never proven that there is no life after death, simply because there is no way of disproving the metaphysical. And, what's more, religion never said that homosexuality is not genetic.
Romans 1:24-27.
:
24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
I fail to see how any of this has to do with homosexuality being genetic. If anything, I see it as further proof that homosexuality is God-given and uncontrollable.

:
:
All it says (depending on your interpretation) is that if you shouldn't have same-sex sex, whether you are gay or not. As for the whole gay=bad thing; I agree with you completely that that is a terrible thing. But you can't blame religion for that. For every complaint you have you should only blame people. They're the ones who find it convenient to degrade minorities and take religion as a weapon to prove whatever they want.
I'm the "minority" in tis group. I believe that there is a God and I believe in his opinion. I'm not saying that those who have other opinions than me ought to be maltreated, degraded or despised. You've got your opinion/s, but say that those who can't share it, are stupid and intolerant and ought to become maltreated. Which one of us is intolerant?
Seriously, DS, you really need to look at who I'm posting to and notice that in none of these posts was I actually criticising you. In fact, I was directing those comments to those plebes who insist that religion is evil and corrupt without knowing the first thing about it.

So, next time you want to write a post in this or any other forum: do these simple things:
  1. READ EVERY POST IN THE THREAD
  2. Try to understand them (this is an important one)
  3. Read everything else you can on the topic
  4. Consider your audience when you're writing your post - none of the things you've written here would convince a thoughtful Christian, let alone an atheist.
  5. And most importantly of all: get off your high horse
Quite frankly, I'm sick of having to defend religion on this forum when people like you go and reinforce all the stereotypes of small-mindedness and intolerance that people like Havoc, Sekto Springs and other have.

03-14-2006, 05:45 AM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2002
: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

Ohmigod, I'm sick? With an incurable disease !?!? whatever shall I do? *runs around in circles* Wait, I know, I'll....live with it. Whee. Lesbian.
But seriously, I have a question for you, Dancing Steef. You seem to be mourning the loss of the claim that psychology can cure homosexuality. So if, say, that claim was never surpressed and people had resorted to performing, say, lobotomies on homosexuals, which would cause the greater human suffering? Lobotomies, or the existence of homosexuals?
And nate_dog_wolf, much love .
01-01-2007, 01:33 PM
moxco
Zappfly

: Dec 2006
: Earth
: 2,794
moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)

I think homesexauls shoudnt adopt children unless there of diferent gender caus they may be gay with there child wen they are young then the chil will grow up being gay
01-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

: Jan 2006
: England
: 4,829
Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

Moxco, please don't bring back a thread after 9 months, didn't you read the message below the post box?
I know you're new, but please read the rules in future!
01-01-2007, 04:46 PM
OANST
Necrum Burial Grounds Moderator
Our worst member ever

: Jun 2003
: Them dark fucking woods
: 12,320
OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)

Also, please stop being so stupid.

My bowels hurt.

01-01-2007, 05:06 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

:
I think homesexauls shoudnt adopt children unless there of diferent gender caus they may be gay with there child wen they are young then the chil will grow up being gay
Die please?

01-01-2007, 05:10 PM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

: Jan 2006
: England
: 4,829
Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

:
Die please?
Seconded!
01-01-2007, 08:22 PM
skillya_glowi
Outlaw Shooter

: Dec 2005
: Behind your back
: 1,283
skillya_glowi  (54)

O.o

Holy Jesus

*ducks*

"Did you know I have a dart board with certain peoples pictures on it from OWF? I show my love for them in a special way."
-ILoveHammy

01-01-2007, 08:28 PM
used:)
Symphonium

: Jun 2005
: Tranquil Vestiges, PA
: 5,161
used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)

I dunno, I hate to play devil's advocate, but homosexuality may sometimes come in the form of missing love for a father figure being replaced by the love for other men. Or in the case missing mothers for lesbians. This is just a theory and if you have any better argument against this please present it to me.

01-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Leto
Not Leto

Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)

Used is correct, and MoxCo Executive is not.

Of course a child who is adopted by a gay couple is more likely to be gay (or openmindness to homosexuality), or more likely to be completely straight and hate gays.

Now let's all adopt children merely to molest them! We should set up a bittorent so we can share the love.

01-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

:
I don't get it. How can you 'be gay' with someone of different gender?

Used, that's the minority in the extreme. And I fail to see how that would make a difference anyway. If anything, it would make the parent want to develop a proper, loving relationship with the child.

Emotionally, I mean.

Last edited by Nate; 01-01-2007 at 09:01 PM..
01-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Leto
Not Leto

He means to adopt children of a different gender so they dont 'be gay' with their child.

01-01-2007, 09:04 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

Aaah, too many negatives screwed with my head. It's still stupid. You might as well say that no girl should live in a house with her father because he may want to screw her. The incidence of paedophilia is higher among straight men than gay.

01-02-2007, 03:36 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Amen to that, Nate.

Used does have a point though, but not even one tenth of the gay population is gay because of that reason but it does happen. Same goes for lesbians and any other sexual orientation, furries and zoophilia being the biggest examples.

Some people prolly go WOW to that statement given that it would reffer to myself but I am not overly proud to deny that a f*cked up childhood indirectly made me like what I like today. That doesn't however mean that I'm now ashamed of who I am and I think the same goes for gay people. It doesn't really matter HOW you got to be the way you are, as long as you are happy with it.

Tiger