10-06-2017, 04:46 AM
Algost
Zappfly

: Oct 2017
: France
: 7
Algost  (26)
Happy French baguette Mudokon here !

Hi everyone my name is Anton "Algost" Bodin Marty i have 21 yo and i'm born with a PS1 with Odyssey and Exodus =D

I study computer programming and i want to work in the video game industry in fiew year ! i'm also a caster for Ogaming TV for the game Starcraft 2.

I also do video content about my hobbies and stream on Twitch.

I prefer the Exodus isntead of Odyssey cuz of the QuickSave feature ahah.

I never finish Munch and Stranger Wrath actually (don't hit me plz) and i think it's about the 3D aspect and i don't find the feeling and ambient of the 2 games on PS1.

i'm glad to be here and talk with other passionnate of thoses games ! i already seen the alive project from Paul and other cool topic here !

i think i'm done, if you any question feel free to ask =D !
10-06-2017, 05:15 AM
Phoetux
Riot Slug

: Aug 2016
: Joe's Pizza
: 559
Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)Phoetux  (881)

Welcome to the forums Algost!
I highly recommend you to play Stranger's Wrath, it's true that it has a different ambientation but that's the cool thing; it shows you a different side of Oddworld, and the game itself is pretty awesome and has a great story.
And you should give a try to Munch's Oddysee too, imo it's not that great but it's worth a play. It still has lots of potential.

10-06-2017, 05:50 AM
Algost
Zappfly

: Oct 2017
: France
: 7
Algost  (26)

I already try Stranger but i remember why i 'give up' i had to reboot my computer cuz of virus and i lost my save and i was not enought motivated to re-start the game.

And about Munch, i have the OddBox on Steam (like 98% people here iguess) but they don't have french voice and they are not HD :/

i don't have trouble with English but Oddworld in french is my chillhood and there is a lot of funny voice and puns ^^. But when i think after finishing Soulstorm i will do a big marathon of all the oddworld games including Stranger and Munch !
10-06-2017, 12:14 PM
Gunnr
Boombat Seeker

: Apr 2016
: In a desert, USA
: 608
Gunnr  (419)Gunnr  (419)Gunnr  (419)Gunnr  (419)Gunnr  (419)

Welcome to the forums Algost!

10-06-2017, 02:58 PM
Nepsotic
8===========D~

: Aug 2011
: 5,425
Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)

:
I never finish Munch and Stranger Wrath actually (don't hit me plz) and i think it's about the 3D aspect and i don't find the feeling and ambient of the 2 games on PS1.
I couldn't agree more