04-03-2002, 12:43 PM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)
More strangers abroad.

(ooc: Ugh, shortness. I'd write more, but my brain is stuck in "stall"; I just wanted to get the character in the RPG before I go home. Oh well.)

Down the dusty path towards Pyke a solitary figure walked; possibly slig, judging by the diminutive height, but the long, flowing cloak obscured all features, and instead of the usual clatter of mechanics accompanying slig movement there was utter silence. The occasional gust of wind lifted the billowing sleeves, revealing a flash of pale skin or the gleam of gold jewellery.
     The figure paused, turned slightly, as though listening, shifted its staff to the other hand. Then turned back to the path, and carried on.

(ooc: Nark.)

04-03-2002, 12:48 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

(can I help?)

Wrex.

04-04-2002, 09:45 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

(ooc: Wow great Can I join???)

04-04-2002, 02:46 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: Joining in would probably be a bad idea at the moment, as none of us really know anything about this new character...]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

04-04-2002, 10:46 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

(ok)

Wrex.

04-05-2002, 07:42 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

Teal  (10)

(ooc: eh, well, actually it would have been better just to approach the character and comment something, as it's not like an add-on fic where you can do what you like with a character, you only have control over your characters. Making such sweeping assumptions about a character you know nothing about is going to make you make mistakes, like... for one: the character is not very tall (4ft something), for two the staff is just that - a bit of wood. The character wouldn't have defended itself if attacked, either, it'd have run for cover and let it's companion fight (as that's what the as-yet unseen companion is trained to do), so...
And for four, it's a she. For those that know her, yes, I'm introducing Aalu, as I have a reason to - she's looking for her daughter, who should have arrived back at Khufa some weeks ago... Hm, maybe I should go think of something to write. )

04-05-2002, 09:07 AM
Paramite Pie
Stunk

: Mar 2002
: Inside Paramite Pie number 368749200
: 45
Paramite Pie  (10)
Native

(I will sit hear blankly and say: Oops. Just assuming... hehe...
I will delete that, but Blitz is my character.)

A squad of slig march near by in the forest, their mechanical pants whizzing and whirring.
ZZZT! ZZZZT! ZZZZT!
Their leader, an armoured slig popper named Blitz, comes to a halt suddenly, and stares through a clearing in the bushes.

Blitz is a little larger than the average slig. Not much is known about him though, as he rarely speaks.
"HALT!" he yells to his squad.
"What's goin' on?" asked another slig.
"Don't worry about it. Just stay here!" replied Blitz
"NO WAY BROTHER!!" the Slig yells once more, "What is it?"
"Just... something out there."
"For gods sake! I'll take care of it!!"
At this the slig rans out and begins to advance on the strange figure. "NO!!!" Blitz yells as he shoots down the slig. BLAM BLAM BLAM!

"Now the rest of you, stay here." Blitz began to approach the figure slowly. "WHO ARE YOU?" asked Blitz, raising a gun to its head...

(this better?)

Last edited by Paramite Pie; 04-05-2002 at 10:58 PM..
04-05-2002, 11:15 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

Teal  (10)

[ooc: eh, gots brain stallness. I can't write much now anyway.]

"Who am I?" the figure echoed, mildly, pushing the hood back, and gently coaxing the weapon away from it with one long, slim blue hand. "I don't see that it's any concern of yours..."
    The stranger was an unusual looking creature - slig, obviously, but... had presumably suffered some genetic tinkering from Vykkers. Blue skin and eyes, a slim, delicate face... and female.
    "Perhaps I may carry on my way, now," she said, coolly. "I have business to attend to, without having to waste my time chatting with jumpy soldiers..." seeing he was about to say something else, she cut in. "If you want to argue, you'll have to argue with my colleague, and I wouldn't advise that. He's watching out for me, and so watching you as well..."

Perched on a tree-branch some way above the path, screened in foliage, two solemn yellow eyes watched, and waited.

04-05-2002, 12:51 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

(I am gonna help Teal)

Alex was resting on the steps of his tree house with one thing in mind:nothing to do today.He decided to go for a walk.When he walked down the path,he saw a slig pointing a gun at a figures head."What the heck are you doing?"Alex yelled

Wrex.

04-05-2002, 03:19 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

(OOC: Alex...ur injured...in the other RPG...wot r u doing in this 1!?)

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

04-06-2002, 12:31 AM
Paramite Pie
Stunk

Paramite Pie  (10)
Happy

Blitz glanced up into the trees. Those glowing eyes stared back at him.
"I shall take orders from nobody!" Blitz answered. "Now what is your name, and what bissinuss do you have in Pyke?"
"HEY!" yelled a shocked voice in the distance, "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?"
The slig turned his head sharply, and so did the strange female. "Who's out there?" Blitz yelled. The forest was silent.
The two turned back to face each other.
"I do not think that your.... 'pet' we be any trouble to me." Blitz mocked, "TROOPS!! Show yourselves!!!"
There were mechanical noises and then the rustling of bushes, as the slig squad came into view.
"So..." Blitz began, glaring at the girl. His armour was shimmering in the sun. "How do you like your odds now? Tell us who, and WHAT you are..."

(well, that's all I can think of for now! Sorry I suddenly changed my name.... hehe )

Last edited by Paramite Pie; 04-05-2002 at 11:00 PM..
04-06-2002, 01:36 PM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

Teal  (10)

Like a slim bolt of green lightning, a blur of motion smartly landed a kick into the soldier's side and sent him rolling.

"I don't much care for odds," a smooth voice said, silkily. "And I am no-one's 'pet'."

Standing a good eight feet tall on powerful legs, resplendent in gold-and-sable armour, a willow slender hybrid stood between the slender female and her assailants.

"The lady gave you her answer," he went on, evenly, holding the tip of the naginata he carried at the other creature's throat. "Now I'm sure my reputation precedes me, and unless your, eh... colleagues... would like to taste the bite of my blade, you will leave us to travel." He flicked his tailtip, scrutinising the assembled crowd; one or two looked unnerved, had backed off a few steps - any of the Arena's Gladiators were rumoured to be able to kill anything that breathed, and yet this one was meant to be the best of them all...

"Are you all right, Aalu?" he turned his attention back to his companion.

She smiled, and nodded. "Yes yes, I'm fine... We better get going. The sooner we get there the sooner we can rule out that village as well..."

With that, they turned, and headed off.

04-06-2002, 01:42 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: Mitsar, Teal is technically in the Main Plot...this is not a seperate RPG. So your character is still injured....sorry)

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

04-06-2002, 08:29 PM
Paramite Pie
Stunk

Paramite Pie  (10)
Happy

(good one teal! But now i have to think of what to do....)

The slig stood up and stared as the two marched off...
"I.... I TAKE ORDERS FROM NO ONE!!! NO ONE YOU HERE!!!" Neither of the figures in front even slightly turned their heads.
Blitz refused to lose a fight to a woman. "Troops! Attack em!"
There was a pause, and only the shifting feet of the two moving toward Pyke could be heard. Blitz turned around, to see his squad had left him. He was on his own again.

The scar on his neck began to glow a reddish colour and an enourmous pain filled his entire body... Past memories began to flood into Blitz's mind.... memories of the operation...

"Come on!" a Vykker yelled, "Hurry up and get this over with..."
"I'm tryin' bich!" another replied. "The sooner we get this done, the quicker we can get that moolah..."
"Well, whats taking so long??" the other Vykker asked impatiently.
"I have to implant a chip in his freakin' neck! It's harder than it looks. The chip should forfill Molluk's needs...."

"AAAAAARGH!!!! Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!" the slig cried in pain, as he collapsed to the ground with a hard thump!

(hmmm..... i was bored, and don't worry, their will be a meaning to these visions later. I must ask you though, Teal. What is the story behind Aalu?)

04-08-2002, 10:06 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

Teal  (10)

(ooc: Her back story? Read my fics... I know I haven't fi9nished all of them, but I'm getting there. That's where she's from, anyway. I really should do her profile, sometime... Profiles, ugh.

*goes off to think of something to write*)

04-20-2002, 11:39 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

Teal  (10)

[ooc: blerp]

Town looked much like home, Aalu mused, as she and her companion moved down the streets. Busy, but not hugely so. There were a lot of sligs here, too, although what they wore marked them out as Cartel employees - she moved subconsciously next to the tall hybrid. "Don't like this place," she commented, softly.

"Me either," he replied, glanced back over his shoulder, and added a thoughtful something she didn't catch.

She looked up. "What was that, Ren?"

"I said the place smells bad," he replied, solemnly, shifting his grip on his staff and scenting the air.

"How can it smell bad?"

"Smells stale," he clarified. "I can't describe it, to be blunt. It just doesn't smell right."

"In that case I hope they didn't come here..." Aalu tucked her cloak around herself better.

"If they did it'll take a while to find out," he looked down at her, scrutinised her briefly. "Perhaps the first thing to do, in any event, is find out if there's and hostels round here. You've slept out in the open for long enough."

She laughed, although she didn't think it was particularly funny. "Rek would have a fit if he found out..."

[ooc: blerp. That was fun. I need to get back into the swing of this...]