04-14-2001, 01:05 PM
freakyLA
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Germany
: 1,042
freakyLA  (11)
x-box graphic

You all know how often Lorne has said that the X-Box has such a great graphic. So there´re much pictures where you can see that it is looking well but I think it isn´t so perfect like Lorne always says. These are looking so rectangularly. For example: Abe´s eyes don´t seem to be very real there´re so unreal. They are staring somewhere all the way. Nobody has eyes like these. Well, Munch´s eyes are real cool they´re looking alive and cute. So there´re a few pictures which are cool and real and some of the opposite( well this is very extreme)
But the new images are looking like they were photos!

04-14-2001, 05:10 PM
Lampion
Sewer Sleg

: Brazil
: 714
Lampion  (11)

Hello, FreakyLA!
About the XBOX, people usually say that the devlopment kits dint have the full power of the finished version. so I guess the graphics, already awesome now, will be even much better.

I think I can't judge MO image quality until I can see a real-time, 30+ frames per second, game sequence. Unless I pause the game every milisecond, I wont be able to see the details of the rectangular-shaped eyes of Abe.
04-14-2001, 05:25 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

I wanna see a uhhh... side-by-side of PS2 munch and X-Box munch.

04-14-2001, 05:57 PM
Elum
Spark Stunk

: USA
: 373
Elum  (12)

The screen shots we have been seeing of Abe and Munch lately...there face does look kinda weird, but I'm sure it looks a lot better when we actually play the game.

04-14-2001, 06:02 PM
freakyLA
Outlaw Cutter

: Germany
: 1,042
freakyLA  (11)

I hope that the graphic will get better, too. if the graphic will be as good as in the newest fmv(- or so) That would be a revoloution!

04-14-2001, 06:21 PM
Yemmling
Stingbee

: edina, MN
: 82
Yemmling  (11)

i cant wait to see in game paramites, scrabs and vykkers and interns.....interns are my fav's besides gabbits now...

04-14-2001, 06:52 PM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

There was the in-game footage of the Scrab heard... but that was PS2 footage.

Didn't the Gamestock demo have a Scrab in it too. I think it did. I wish footage of that demo were released.

Abe Babe...

[ April 14, 2001: Message edited by: Abe Babe ]

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!