Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

02-09-2007, 10:49 PM
Strike Witch
Laserguns!

: Jan 2003
: 気持ちপ
: 4,311
Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)

I want in, meatbag.

I got two mentions in the last one.

AND mention my Shapeshifting formless powers of appearing and saying one or two sentences and then buggering off to a Furry Forum to post amateur poems about Cthulhu.

Or not.

Havoc in Bikini....a Tiger-Patterned Bikini!

02-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

Rawr. :P How fit would that be? [Um... Not very. ^_^;;]

Do it, Mitsur. Bikini him!

- Rexy

02-10-2007, 01:13 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

: Jan 2006
: England
: 4,829
Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

No more Jordy action? Funny chapter, as usual!
Get Havoc in a freakin' bikini, NOW!
02-10-2007, 03:06 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

You guys have really started something now!

And I'm behind you all the way!

02-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Havoc in a bikini would rock. And I when I say that, I mean it in a manly, totally non-gay sort of way. So what if we all have a Bikini Havoc fetish?

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

02-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

I love all of your signatures by the way!

I love it.

- Rexy

02-10-2007, 04:38 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

: Apr 2006
: Greatish Britain
: 7,724
Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

I don't need your pity, Mitsur! I need an elephant, and I need it today.

02-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

All this bikini talk makes Havoc sad...
Have you no mercy?

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

02-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

No.

- Rexy

02-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Nemo
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2006
: ǐͣ͋͗̄
: 793
Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)Nemo  (404)

I second what she said.
02-11-2007, 10:09 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

: May 2006
: Melbourne, Australia.
: 726
E'l Scrabino  (94)

Ok, 1st off, sorry for the bad Havoc sprites. 2nd, thanks for the base sprites by Arxryl.

3rd, animation thing!

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...avocbikini.swf

02-12-2007, 01:43 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

IMA KILL YOU!!

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

02-12-2007, 01:48 AM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: Umm...what?
: 494
the brew master  (10)

You all make me sick.

Don't give up the fight Havoc.

Whats stopping you?

02-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

: You wouldn't believe me.
: 1,559
Arxryl  (10)

Interesting animation, but... I always thought Havoc was a tiger...

EDIT: I have made my own AD for the "Anti-Bikini" campaign. Click to see more details...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Havoc AD.gif
Views:	105
Size:	33.2 
ID:	7502  

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-

Last edited by Arxryl; 02-12-2007 at 05:03 PM..
02-12-2007, 06:08 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

The moment has come. I will not reveal anything, as you'll probably figure out which side will win in the end. However, since I make this up as I go, I can't really say anyway. Whatever sounds best when I get to that part. So it's pretty much up for grabs, despite what my sig says.

Now, for the moment you've either been dreading, waiting for, or thinking dirtily of (I'm looking at yooouuuu Rexy) Chapter 5.

Chapter 5: Stealth Mission

"This is Ghost. I'm in position. Move in."

It was night time in OWF, and all of the members were asleep. All of them, except eleven.

The shadows in the Infinite Hall moved quickly, a smudge of black in the night. Six dark shapes made their way down the hall, one of them carrying a dark backpack. In it, the ultimate humiliation lay inside.

As they moved down the hall, one of the squad members felt a cold weight settle into her stomach. Something was wrong. She held up a hand. The squad stopped, glancing warily around. Nothing was heard, and they shrugged, then kept moving.

Above them, crawling in the vent about, was another member. He quickly crawled to his designated spot in the vent, despite the fact it was pitch black inside. But, then again, he had trained countless times in a mock scenario. All of them had. They could have carried it out if they were blind.

The squad stopped in front of a door, the name obscured by the darkness. They checked once again for movement around them. Nothing stirred. One of the squad members on the floor took out a small, SWAT-style battering ram that was covered with cloth on one end, to muffle any banging. Above, the member known as Ghost waited, poised above the vent, waiting for the door to break. He shook briefly with excitment, then controlled himself. It wouldn't do to lose control so close to completion.

The squad of darkness tensed as they heard a slamming sound behind the door. The knew it was now, or never. The member with the battering ram slammed it against the door, and the door broke inward. The squard swarmed in, weapons raised. The member in the vent smashed it open and jumped to floor, gun in the air before he hit the ground.

A simple bed dominated the room, but it was surrounded by dozens and dozens of pictures of tigers, all in various states of life. Cubs, half-grown tigers, fully grown tigers, old tigers, quite a few tigers mating, and even some dead tigers surrounded the bed. Nobody was on the bed. The squad spun around, and saw a door slam shut.

They dashed towards it, all stealth forgotten, and one of them did a flying jump kick. The door burst open, and they all piled in.

A male person stood in the center of the bathroom, shivering with fright. The female member tore off her ski mask, and lifted him off the ground.

"Where's Havoc?" Rexy demanded. The others removed their masks, as well, revealing Arxryl, Splat, and Jordan.

"Yeah," Ghost said, "He was supposed to be in here."

"W-w-well, he con-convinced me to juh-just stay in his room for awhile, and-and if scuh-scary people bro-broke in, to give th-them this." He held out a small paper note.

The squad all gathered around it, and stonily read the message.

"God damnit. He got away. Again." Arxryl muttered. Jordan nodded glumly.

"Let's go guys." Rexy said, and they all trooped out, except for Splat. He stayed behind, and turned toward the decoy.

"What's your name?" Splat asked.

"The Brew Master." Brew replied.

"Ah. A new member?" Brew nodded in reply. Splat picked him up, and threw him into the wall, where it broke through the drywall and revealed a secret tunnel that had been cunningly hidden in the wall. Splat glanced his head inside, and saw Havoc, Mitsur, and Bullet watching a recording of the Prince Superbowl half-time show, eating Chee-tohs and chips.

"Yeah! Go Prince! Pur-ple rain, pur-ple rain!" Mitsur sang, as Havoc air guitared madly. Bullet just sat there, tears in his eyes. He seemed to think he had managed to get out of Hell and into Heaven.

"Hey guys. Rexy just made an attempt. Nice save though. Mind if I join in?" Splat asked, removing his cat-burglar outfit. His tuxedo, like always, was under it.

"Sure. Good to know that not everybody is against me." Havoc said. Splat jumped down, after carefully replacing the chunk of drywall. Brew was on the ground, dazed.

The half-time show ended, and the game resumed. As the Colts scored another touchdown, Splat leapt up.

"High-five, bro!" He yelled out. Havoc jumped up, and they high-fived, then belly slammed.

Havoc felt a brief electronic pulse on his palm, but dismissed it as nothing.

Meanwhile, in the depths of Rexy's room, a electronic dot sprang to life, revealing the exact location of Havoc.

"Man, I'm hungry. You guys wanna get something to eat?" Havoc moaned from the couch. All the dudes were passed out in front of the TV, which was currently playing a infomercial about male enchancement.

"Yeah, let's go get something." Mitsur said. They all dragged themselves up, and removed the chunk of drywall, then walked out the room, to blinding sunlight which was somehow coming through the roof. Then they realized it was a blinding spotlight, and Havoc dove to the ground as what appeared to be a flying bikini attacked them. It missed him by inches, and slammed into the wall.

"Ow..." the bikini groaned. They all realized what was happening, and ran for the cafeteria, where they would be safe.

They dashed down the hall, dodging bikinis that shot out of arrow-like slits. Mitsur got hit in the face with the bottom part, but he didn't seem that distressed. Splat dodged them with ease, as did Jordan. Bullet kept barely missing them, and Havoc just smacked them out of the way.

Finally, they managed to collapse into the cafeteria, where they were met with utter silence. However, it finally went back up. They staggered to the bar, and sat down on the stools.

"Jesus, that was awful..." Bullet said. He glanced down, saw his reflection, and visibly restrained himself from smacking the bar with his head again. "I thought I got out of Hell. Turns out I got thrown back into it."

"They must really be desperate to get you into a bikini." Mitsur said, and ordered a box of fries. Patrick nodded, and turned around, presumably to get them.

"Yeah, that was - LOOK OUT!" Havoc screamed, and threw himself to the ground again as Patrick shoved a bikini at the empty space where Havoc had just vacated. Mitsur vaulted over the bar, and wrapped his arm around Patrick's neck.

"Ok, you bastard. I'm going to give you the easy way out, since you saved me from the explosion. Now, tell me. Who put the tracker on Havoc?" He snarled.

Patrick raised a shaking finger, and pointed at Splat. Splat looked nervously side to side, and took off, and Bullet ran after him.

"Waaaaaaiiiitttt! I just want to sell you something! It's free, and it's nice as can be! Everyone can get it! It gets rid of all your bills, cures you of all diseases, and you can see everyone you miss! It's called Death!"

Havoc suddenly got scared, as he realized that inevitably half the forums were in on the plot. He looked down at his palm, and tore at it. A small, electronic disk emerged from the blood and muscle. It quickly healed over. Havoc shattered the tracker.

"Mitsur, we have to get out of here! Everyone is in on it; I can't trust anyone but you guys! There is no way in hell I'm getting into a bikini!"

Mitsur nodded, then punched Patrick in the side of the head. He dropped to the ground, uncouncious. They took off towards the front doors.

They were heading toward the cafeteria door when the members in the cafeteria stepped in front of them. More members filled in behind them.

"Leaving so soon?" Dripik asked softly.

"Shit," Mitsur whispered. "We're surrounded."

"Yeah," Havoc said. "We'll have to kill them."

"Oh, I don't think so," Statikk said. He held up a bikini on a coat hanger. "Not until you put this on."

"Any plans, pal?" Mitsur said, flashing back to Al's definition of pal.

"Only one."

"Yeah?

"Run like hell."

"I can work with that."

"Okay, just follow my lead." Havoc walked slowly forward, head bent.

"Fine, I'll give in..." Havoc said sadly. Everyone's eyes gleamed, and Rexy dashed out from the serving line, eyes bright.

"Is he going to do it?" She asked. Everyone nodded. "Excellent," she purred.

Havoc reached for the hangar, and looked back at Mitsur, then nodded slightly.

"Look!" Mitsur yelled out, pointing. "Something shiny!"

"Where!?" Everyone asked. They glanced around, then looked back. Havoc and Mitsur were gone.

"After them!" They all stampeded out.

"Oh, shit! Faster!" Mitsur screamed. They broke out into the sunlight, and dirt crunched underfoot. The crowd was behind them, screaming for scantily-covered man-meat.

"Quick, Havoc, mod something! I'll distract the crowd!" Mitsur yelled, and dashed back toward the doors. He took out a roll of duct tape, and desperately started to tape the doors closed. The crowd pounded against it angrily, but they wouldn't budge. It wouldn't last forever, though. The tape was already coming loose.

"C'mon...think of something, damnit!" Havoc muttered to himself, then concentrated. Two motorcycles appeared in a flash of light and pixely boxes.

"Let's go!" Havoc yelled, and jumped on his. He revved the engine, and Mitsur jumped on his, just as the crowd broke through.

The two motorcycles took off, leaving the crowd in the dust. Mitsur felt the sweat on his forehead evaporate, and laughed in relief. Havoc was doing the same. They looked at each other, and grinned, glad to be free of the wanna-be bikiniers. They were free, speeding through the Desert of Ignorance.

Thump.

A huge updraft pushed them from behind. What the hell is that? Mitsur thought.

Thump.

Then, Mitsur realized they weren't out of the woods yet. He looked back, and saw that Rexy, Alcar, and Nate were chasing them on wings.

"Jeez, they don't give up!" Mitsur yelled over the roar of the engines. He swerved his 'hog around, and set hs leg onto the dirt, facing the three forum officers. Havoc kept speeding away.

"It's not worth it!" Mitsur yelled over the rush of wings and roar of engine. But, it was no use. They swooped down on him, grabbed him by the shirt collar, and pulled him up. Mitsur struggled, managed to poke Alcar in the eye and kick Nate in the crotch, and was released briefly. He could fall to the earth, and make his way back to forums.

No. That wasn't enough. He pulled Nate and Alcar down with him, then somersaulted over onto their backs, then pushed their heads toward the ground.

The three members began to take a nosedive into the dirt. Rexy still kept flying on, unconcerned about the male antics being commited.

The three dudes slammed into the ground, but only two of them were hurt. Mitsur vaulted off the immobile bodies, and ripped Alcar's wings off.

"I'll be taking these," Mitsur said, "Sorry, but I gotta keep some ofHavoc's dignity intact."

He attached the wings to his back, and jumped into the air, and flew off after Rexy and Havoc.

Desperately, he pushed the wings to their limit, and managed to get close enough to see the two dots in the distance.

"I'll never make it at thi- OH, SHIT!" Mitsur began, but was cut off as a fighter plane flew right over him, piloted by Jordan and E'l Scrabino.

Apparently, the members had retrieved the fighter planes and had joined into the chase.

"That's it!" Mitsur excitedly, snapping his fingers. He stopped, and turned around, and waited for the next plane to come. He saw the outline of one appear, and braced himself.

Queen was new to piloting, but Munch didn't seem to mind. He just let her drive, and made sure occasionaly she wasn't doing anything wrong.

Her collision alarm blared, and she quickly looked ahead. Hm. Strange. Nothing was there. he chimed the alarm, and it stopped. She kept flying.

Thunk.

"Wha waz that?" Munch said, waking up.

"I dunno," Queen said. Then she looked up, and Mitsur punched the glass in, shattering it. He grabbed Queen, and threw her out of the cockpit. She flew backwards through the air about fifty feet, and landed into the dust with a very hard thwack.

"Finally," Munch said sleepily. "I wondered how long it would take you to steal a ship. I'll take care of radio; you just get us to Havoc in time. By the radio traffic, he's almost finished."

Mitsur nodded, and strapped himself into the cockpit. They flew off with a roar, and toward the beginning of the end.

Oh teh noez!!! It's not over yet!

I assure you the next chapter will definately end this, and begin the endgame of this OWF.

(generic 'sorry for the mistakes, all my fault, blah blah blah' statement)

No real notes, except that I made the Prince halftime show sound incredible because that's what I thought of it. Maybe i'll add some notes later. Oh yeah, and this is the first chapter with a picture in it. It was really funny, and seemed to work better than writing what the note said.

BTW, the 'Death' comment by Bullet was heavily influenced by the song in his signature. It's the last link in his sig.

Gah, sorry for taking so long to write this. I kept getting distracted by Zug.com.

IN THE STORY (in order of appearance):
Havoc
Splat
Mitsur
Wolfpac
Rexy
Alcar
Old and Not So Tasty
SeaRex
Bullet Magnet
Goresplatter
Snuzi
Jordan_Boi
Patrick Vykkers
Arxryl
Seargentbig
Munch's Master
Scrab Queen
Nemo
Statikk HDM
E'l Scrabino
Ghost
The Brew Master
Dripik

Wrex.

Last edited by mitsur; 02-12-2007 at 06:36 PM..
02-12-2007, 06:23 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Fantabulous as ever! But as for the Havoc in a Bikini thing... I'm not even going to go there

Oh, btw, the Brew Master isn't a new member; his join date is in March 2004 Sorry, just had to point that out!

02-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

Excellent! A great story and free promotion! Though I'm a bit concerned that I've gone rather peculiar.

02-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

Arxryl  (10)

Awesome chapter! ...But... I'm not trying to put Havoc in a bikini... (well, that sprite version was in a way, but...)

02-12-2007, 08:11 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

: May 2006
: Melbourne, Australia.
: 726
E'l Scrabino  (94)

In reply to your sig, yes. I would like to laugh and point at the image of Havoc in a bikini.

FIGHTER PLANE!!

Shweet...

02-12-2007, 10:29 PM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

: Jan 2006
: 4,829
Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

I love it! It's getting funnier by the chapter, I can't wait to read the next one, this is looking great! Poor Alcar, he probably wanted those wings!
Anyways, great chapter as usual. And keep it up!
02-13-2007, 01:09 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

Ah, I thought I recognised that description of death. Absolutely insane chapter! Who tought it would have grown into this. Of course, it's all your fault, Mitsur.

02-13-2007, 01:43 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!! How god-damn random! I love it.

You're unbelievably awesome. XD

- Rexy

02-13-2007, 02:40 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

I still have my dignity so far... I better keep it or I'm gonna go kick some asses!!
Good chapter Mitsur, keep at it XD

02-13-2007, 04:09 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Very funny chapter Mitsur, I love the way you're portraying this Havoc-bikini obsession. But it's nearing the end of the story? Pity, you have a nack for these things. Will there be an Untold Legend 3?

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

02-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

Arxryl  (10)

Perhaps it should be the "Soon to be told" OWF legend... I'd truly love to read a 3rd installment. That would be major-ly awesome.

02-13-2007, 10:01 PM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

I get the feeling that this particular part of the story is simply a detour from the main plotline. You know, because I'm sure Mitsur wasn't thinking of this chapter when he wrote the first one.

02-13-2007, 11:22 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

You think there's a main plotline?

02-14-2007, 07:48 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

There was a button someone pressed and it did something really wierd somewhere, so I assume this isn't the end...

Dude, I'm a mod too! And of two forums (and in fact three subforums, though two of those are inactive and will probably remain so until I bother to do something about it)!
In fact, since I mod this forum I could simply change the script to ensure I win! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Seriously though, this is definately one of the best chapters of the whole epic so far! I would love to see some sort of insane mod-war where all of us are creating and destroying abojects to overpower or protect Havoc.

And yeah, The Brew Master is not a new member, as Havoc and I both know well. He is merely not on much, and only appears occasionally to be sarcastic.

I wonder what's at the toher end of the desert of ignorance? Do we lose our mod-powers if we go to far? Are all the long lost members, from Sidney to Dipstikk to T-nex camping back there? Is there a village of n00bs all giggling at the prospect of Havoc in a tiger-stripe patterned bikini?

Only time (and Mitsur) will tell! Don't keep us waiting dude!

VOTE BIKINI FOR HAVOC OR REXY WILL EAT YOU!

02-14-2007, 11:42 AM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: Umm...what?
: 494
the brew master  (10)

:
And yeah, The Brew Master is not a new member, as Havoc and I both know well. He is merely not on much, and only appears occasionally to be sarcastic.
Good to see you too Splat.

Comment wasn't meant to be sarcastic...i think it's sad that anyone would want to see Havoc in a bikini :P

And i would be on more if The Cold Secrets RP was less dead.

Nice story by the way Mistur.

Whats stopping you?

02-14-2007, 12:01 PM
Splat

I meant that in the nicest possible way. It's good to see you. I'm missing you in Wars of the Art as well. Seems to me you haven't posted there since I dropped a safe on Lord Burndt and reduced him to crumbs.

And we don't want to see Havoc in a bikini! We merely want to know that he was forced to wear one!