03-28-2006, 09:18 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2003
: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

*pokes Havoc because I fixed my sig so nyah!*
I didn't realize the tiger thing until I had already decided on frosted flakes.
---
Fisher laughed off Akky's question of how he knew who he was, etc. "Looking for the blue cat? Should be close by. Maybe a ten minute walk." He pointed off to the west-ish. "Thataway, Grasshopper."
He stood. "I have a boy to find, myself. So ... if there's nothing more ...."
---
Blaze looked up at Pseok. He had just been getting the fire going when the gust from the eagle's wings blew it out. He sighed and gave up.
"No, I haven't seen Dave since he took off with you. Why, d'you lose him?"
Art, meanwhile, was shaking himself awake. He had heard Kaira's request, but he felt too groggy to drive just then. "In a bit. Go and see if there's any coffee, would you?" And he began the arduous task of locating his coat, socks, and shoes.

03-28-2006, 10:27 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: *Pokes everyone because everyone seems to poke everyone*

--Ic--

Akky became annoyed with this guy's knowledge. It thrilled him to know Kix was nearby, but he wasn't sure if Fisher was lying or not, and now he was more interested in the guy than Kix.

"Look, now you tell me where you know this stuff from and who you are, or I'll shred you to pieces" he said threatening and angrily, but doubted if it was such a good idea.

He let a black fireball grow in his hand, ready to fire, to show the guy he was not kidding.

----

Kix and Krisha
both ate their bird, and then headed back to the camp to relax.

"Oh, I thought you were going to see your boyfriend?" Krisha asked, as she noticed Kaira was still there.

Kix saw that Blaze was having trouble with the fire. She smiled, whent to the fire, and threw a small fireball on it. it caught fire immediatly.

"Hey, was that you Kix??" Krisha asked amused, "Nice..."

"So uh... What now? Oh hey Pseok." Kix said when she saw Pseok, "Hmm... Where's that Dave-guy anyways?"
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

03-28-2006, 10:35 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

PSeok looked rather worried.
Pseok: "No! I mean, in the night we landed in the mountains because the cars from Los santos were just getting here and I thought it might be to dangerous to fly back down there. And then, something attacked me. SOmething jumped me, I couldn't shake it off and then suddenly I found myself changing into the phoenix again and I couldn't stop it, I never even noticed it was starting. And you all know what happened at the circus, so I had to fly off to stop Dave or the town getting hurt. Whatever attacked me, it was unconscious when I left, so it couldn't have attacked him... Oh, that stupid human!" He flew off and circled high, attempting to spot Dave below.

03-29-2006, 02:51 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

'Coffee?' she muttered, then backed off from his tent with the knowledge that he won't be of much help. She padded over to the fire Kix had just made, and curled up next to it with an annoyed muzzle, looking up to Blaze as he stood next to her.
'Art wants coffee,' she muttered to him, then stared at the flames of the fire.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

03-29-2006, 03:24 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Streak is the sister who makes things appear, Blaze is the brother who demands family love.

03-29-2006, 03:38 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

OOC: Yes... and? :P

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

03-29-2006, 03:41 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC:
:
ooc: Streak is the sister who makes things appear, Blaze is the brother who demands family love.
Well uh... Thank you for this very uhm... Usefull information that we already knew

============

03-29-2006, 05:26 AM
Splat

ooc: I assumed as Kaira had told Blaze she was (mistaking the character for Streak) wanting it summoned or broke or whatever it is she does. My mistake, sorry. That seemed like the best idea to me and I thought it would be going through you head as well.

Ah well, apologies

Pseok spotted something rather strange and flew down to inspect it. He found himself hovering a table complete with milk, box of something or other (did human's eat tigers where Dave came from?) and odd metal things. Feeling slightly beffudled, Pseok turned around, trying to find some reason for all this being here. Failing to do so, he called out, "DAVE?" He moved upwards a few metres, continuing to look around.

From the camp a thin trickle of smoke rose up from Kix's fire.

ooc: *crawls under desk, looking embarrased.

EDIT: Ooh, I know why I said it!
:
She padded over to the fire Kix had just made, and curled up next to it with an annoyed muzzle, looking up to Blaze as he stood next to her.
That line confused me. the fact that I was meant to be in an English lesson at the time didn't help.

Last edited by Splat; 03-29-2006 at 05:33 AM..
03-29-2006, 07:42 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Art was in his tent, still finding his socks, when he heard Pseok. "Oh, that stupid human!" he'd said. It was nice to know that everyone he was traveling with loved humans so much, he and Dave being the only ones around.
"Get me a mop," he mumbled to himself. "I'm dripping with sarcasm." He chuckled quietly.
He reached for his gunbelts, and found that one was missing.
"SHIT!"
Meanwhile, outside, Blaze was rolling his eyes at Kix. "Thanks for that, Kix." He turned and looked at his sister. "Streak? Any coffee?"
Streak looked over. "Ugh. Who needs coffee?"
"Art."
Streak grimmaced. Humans and their coffee. She picked up the notebook and quickly scribbled Art doesn't need coffee.
Within moments, Art came out of the tent, looking fully awake and aware, ready to go.
"Where's my other gun? Who took it?"
Everyone looked at each other. No one had touched it.
Art growled, rather uncharacteristically, and stalked about the campsite. "Someone took it. A theif in the night. I'm going into town right now and find the bastard." And he went to the car. "Anyone who wants to see someone in town ... I guess you'd better come along." He was looking at Kaira.
A side note: What Streak didn't realize was that she had made Art never able to grow tired, and therefore he would never need coffee. Had she added the words "this morning" to her writing, he would have been fine.
---
Dave slowly realized he was getting lost. He was stumbling around near the bottom of the mountain, but didn't know exactly where to go. He thought he heard someone - it might have been one of the others - call for him, but it was too distant for him to tell who it was.
---
Fisher observed the fireball, laughed right out loud. And, looking like the world's oldest birthday boy, he puffed out his cheeks and blew that fire out.
"Come now. Surely a Cat like yourself can appreciate the skills of a psychic?"
And just then ... Dave crashed into the clearing that Fisher had set up camp in.
For just a moment, Fisher was too surprised to believe what he had seen. He hadn't been able to locate Dave on his own, since his visions of him were so clouded. But once he saw him he knew.
Fisher began to grin - a wide grin no human could rightly make. His teeth almost seemed to lengthen. "Hello there, David!"
Dave was instantly on edge. As far as he was concerned, anyone who called him David instead of Dave was either an enemy, someone getting angry with him, or his brother, who insised on using full names and not nicknames.
Dave knew it was Fisher instantly, of course. He had created him. And he was suddenly sure that he would have been better off doing no such thing.
I need a gun, Dave thought. Dear God, I need a gun right this very instant.
Without warning, a gunbelt tied itself around Dave. Dave and Fisher both looked at it in equal amounts of surprise. Dave had time to think Doesn't this belong to Art? before he saw Fisher lunging for him.
In his excitement, Fisher had partially dropped his human disguise. His skin was pulled tight on his face, his sunken eyes glowed red, his lips were nearly non existent, and his teeth, now pointed, seemed to protrude from his mouth. Smaller teeth-like things stuck out of his cheekbones, and his hair grew whispy and long behind him.
Dave saw this in a matter of seconds, and drew the gun with speed that surprised himself (but he knew that it would never best ol' Roland, or even Art).
Dave pointed the gun at Fisher, who immediately stopped short. His disguise was still frayed. His finely tailored suit appeared to be hanging off of him, almost like it was a sorceror-like robe in disguise. Dave noted that Fisher's hands had become feral and talon-like. And, maybe the most eerie and disturbing change of all, was that Fisher's nose and ears had disappeared.
Dave held the gun in Fisher's face ... and realized with dismay that he had no idea how to handle a gun. He'd never shot one in his life.
But Dave knew Fisher's nature ... and knew that Fisher had no way of knowing that. So it was all about bluffing.
"Fisher. Stay away from me. I'll ****ing shoot you. I've seen too much weird shit in the past few days. And I really regret ever calling you to this world. So back the **** off."
Dave looked down and saw a cat. Not knowing that Akky had been called back into the storyline, he didn't associate this cat with Kix's long missing adversary. "And take your cat with you."
Fisher had composed himself, and again looked like the businessman he was once again, fully human. "Fine. Okay. But know I'll be back." He looked at Akky. "You. Let's go."
---
OOC: Phew! Intruigue. Sorry for the longish post.

Last edited by Dave; 03-29-2006 at 07:46 AM..
03-29-2006, 10:40 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Oh of course we'll go with you to the city!" Krisha said excitedly.

"Yea I'll come too." Kix said happily, "But.... I don't think it's a thief who stole your gun... I mean... Wouldn't he or she get scared by Kaira, Blaze and Streak?"

----

Akky watched the situation intensly. Dave... Who was Dave? And why did Fisher want this whimp?

"And take your cat with you."

This was too much for Akky. He was mad before, for being laughed by Fisher and now he got even more embarassed by being called his cat? Rage filled Akky's mind.

"His.. catt?? HIS CAT??" he yelled angrily and dissapeared.

He immediatly appeared on Dave's Shoulder, trying to take the gun out of his hand.

============

03-29-2006, 11:27 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Kaira pulled up a wide tigerish grin as Art announced he would go into the city again, and sprinted over the truck and hopped into the back.
'Thank you, Art,' she said happily.

03-29-2006, 12:03 PM
used:)
Symphonium

: Jun 2005
: Tranquil Vestiges, PA
: 5,161
used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)

No, just on the forums. It's acceptable to discuss certain members on your own time on a messenger.

Dipstikk and I recently had a "constructive" conversation about her the other day.

03-29-2006, 12:08 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC: Um... WHat are you talking about?? :-o

============

03-29-2006, 12:11 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

:
No, just on the forums. It's acceptable to discuss certain members on your own time on a messenger.

Dipstikk and I recently had a "constructive" conversation about her the other day.
The hell? Watch where you post your stuff dude :P

03-29-2006, 12:15 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC: this RPG seems to attract alot of irrelevant'ish posts

============

03-29-2006, 01:54 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Boobies.
---
Fisher was trying to puzzle out why he was so terrified of the gun - D'Angelo's, he knew. He had never feared any gun in his life, save for Roland's and this one. He had been shot at countless times... and something told him that if D'Angelo were to weild this gun himself, it would essentially be effective as a water pistol. But in the boy's hands, it was a true danger to him....
Dave, meanwhile, was startled by the cat, which had magically appeared on his shoulder. In his surprise, he almost did drop the gun. But, seeing the cat do this jogged his memory, and he knew it was Akky.
And, crazily, he remembered a trick Kix had used to distract him once, a long while back, just before Akky met Art.
"Hey, look!" Dave said, pointing with his other hand off towards the mountain. "That's gotta be the biggest, plumpest mouse I've ever seen!"
---
Art shrugged. "I don't know, Kix. Whoever it was is a sneaky asshole, that's for sure. To get in here without waking a single one of us ... urgh!"
Blaze and Streak exchanged knowing looks. No one had been there all night. Had someone come by, they both would have woke up.
Streak: "I think I'll hang out here. We don't know how they'll react to someone like me out on the streets, in a car or not."
Blaze: "But still, how are you gonna find the guy who ... uh, 'took' your gun? Gonna ask random people?"
Art shrugged. "I don't know about that. But I do know that if someone steals something like a gun, the first thing on their mind is probably to sell it. So I'll find a pawn shop or a trading post or something and take a look around." He looked back at Kaira. "After I drop you off."

03-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Kaira was beginning to become more and more frustrated. Normaly Charger was around to whip out at people when stupid things were being said. Pummle them around a bit and call them everything that is ugly. But now that Kaira was alone, without Charger to keep order, it started getting her a bit angry. What did Art expect her to do? Walk into the hospital as if nothing is going on. Surely no-one will panic at a tiger walking into the hospital lobby. But she decided not to worry about it, Charger taught her to never panic, because that will only get you in more trouble. She'll figure something out, she was a smart girl. At least, thats what Charger always told her.
'Fine...' she merely remarked back at him. Why the hell was a gun so important to this guy anyway...

03-29-2006, 07:38 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Olivia finished her "look" around the hospital and walked over to one of the seats in the waiting room and sat down. She closed her eyes and concentrated...

Meanwhile Slade was walking out over the top of the cliffs close to Golden Valley, with Daniel walking not far behind. He stopped at the edge and stood looking out over the city. Daniel stepped up beside him and indicated downward, "He's here."
Slade looked at him quizzically, "So...?"
Daniel didn't answer.
"You need to be less easily distracted," Slade told him, "Remaining focused, your power will never fail you. But let that focus fall..." he didn't finish his sentence, knowing he wouldn't need to.

There was silence for a few moments, then a shadowy form of Olivia appeared formed beside them. They bothed turned instantly.
"Greetings, Slade. My analysis of the hospital has revealed only two people I am familiar with; Silvia is here, and one of our old office recruits also survived. Apart from him, it appears that no one else from your offices escaped alive."
Slade nodded, "Stay there and monitor what happens until furthur notice. But make sure you don't let Silvia see you."
"Understood," Olivia replied, "there's also... There's something in the hospital here that isn't... Well, isn't human!"
"Go on."
"I sensed something in one of the other rooms that, so far as I can tell, would best be described as half-human, half-tiger; anthro-tiger, if you like."
Slade considered shortly, then answered, "That is interesting, however I don't believe it concerns us at present. Remain focused."
Olivia's shadowy form nodded, "Understood. If anything of interest happens, I will contact you again."
The shadow wavered, then slowly dissipated.

03-29-2006, 09:17 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Akky was about to fire one of his fireballs at this human, but then...

"That's gotta be the biggest, plumpest mouse I've ever seen!"

"WHERE??" He asked excitedly, and ran off towards the direction to look for the mouse.

He looked everywhere, tried to sniff the air, the ground, he ran a bit farther away, and... Then he remembered some time ago. Kix had done the same thing... He lowered his head, and had a very annoyed expression on his face. Now rage filling his mind agaain, he tried to calm down. But... Did he have a connection to kix? Maybe she had told him about his greatest weakness. After some time he whent back.

"I'm gonna get you for this..." He said to Dave, but then decided to leave.

He didn't know what importance Dave had to Fisher, but if Fisher didn't attack(he seemed quite strong), maybe Akky shouldn't either. He wanted to know this Fisher-guy, if he really was psychic, maybe he could help him with something else.

----

"Ah no more whimping..." Krisha said cheerfully as she got in the car, and turned to face Kaira, "If you want, we could give you a human disguise... But uh... Don't blame us if you grow an extra arm, or a tail, or look very fat, or something like that. it'll go away when the spell takes off."

"Neither one of us are experienced enough to use that spell." Kix said worried.

"Ah don't be so worried all the time... Be more spontanious." Krisha said and smiled.

============

03-30-2006, 02:01 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Kaira looked down on the two cats for a moment and pulled a doubtfull look.
'No thanks...' she said. 'I don't want anything to with all that weird magic stuff of you two. It creeps me out.'

03-30-2006, 09:45 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Art looked back at them. "If we're ready ... then let's go."
He started the car and drove. As they went, it occured to Art that he could get in major trouble for releasing a tiger in a hospital, albeit a calm and refined tiger. He banged the steering wheel with his fists. "Damn ... Looks like I'll have to go in with you, Kaira."
After a moment he realized he sounded kind of rude, then added: "Not that I wouldn't have under other circumstances ... I would have, if it weren't for my missing gun. My father left me those in his will, you see, so it's really a matter of sentimental value. I'm sorry if I've been ... inconsiderate."
He realized he really was sorry. And he felt even more guilty for it.
---
Fisher was amused by Dave's little trick. He had almost expected a mouse to manifest itself when Dave proclaimed it to be there, considering the sudden appearance of the gun.
But Akky had given up, and Dave still had that damnable gun in his hand. So it was time to go. "Come, Akky. Maybe I can help you ... elsewhere."
And away he went, drawing Akky with him.....
Dave, relieved, lowered the gun, nearly dropping it. If it did belong to Art, he'd want it back. He'd always had the idea to make the guns heirlooms. Maybe inherited from his father or grandfather. So chances were that that would be how it went.
Dave struggled with the belt a bit, but ultimately reholstered the gun. He moved on in what he hoped was the direction of the camp.
---
Fisher had taken Akky back to his Office, where he had drawn Slade and the others before. He had even "prepared" a dish of milk and a tin of cat food, as a sign of fealty towards the cat.
He indicated the dish to Akky, who had appeared on the tabletop. "Go on. Eat."
---
Blaze and Streak sat in silence, eating an unsatisfying breakfast.

03-30-2006, 10:22 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Kaira's ears perked up in an angry way as Art declared that he had to go with her, apparently not liking it. But she lightnend up as he made his excuse.
'Thats okay,' she noticed as they drove trough the still deserted streets of the town. Everyone was still asleep. If they were lucky, the hospital would be just as calm and they would have little trouble finding where Charger was.

03-30-2006, 10:32 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Akky looked around a bit sceptically, and then at Fisher. He raised and eyebrow, and then looked at the food. It wasn't exactly raw meat, which he preferred, but he was hungry as hell, and the fantasy of a giant mouse made him even hungrier, so he gratefully ate the food and drank the milk. When he was done, he sat down, while licking himself around his lips.

"Thanks, So uh... Who's that Human? You need him or something? Cause if not, I could easily take him down..." He said, and then added lowly to himself, "If i stop falling for that trick."

He wondered what else to say, and something came across his mind.

"So you met Kix? You know where she is? And is that stupid Human(Art) with her?" He asked.

----

Kix and Krisha both got amused about this constant annoyance from Art's side towards Kaira.

Krisha poked Kix and Smiled.

"We are coming with you." Krisha said, just to add to the annoyance.

Kix sighed, and shrugged(well dunno how a cat could possibly do that but whatever).

============

03-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Splat

Pseok, as he flew down the mountainside hopefully, heard voices, He arrived just in time to find Dave walking away from the cave. "Dave! You're all right! What happened to you last night? I'm sorry about... You know what happened when I changed at the tent, I just can't help changing, and then I always put people in danger. I can barely handle that phoenix, it's like... Like you trying to deal with sprouting a pair of wings, I guess."

he landed beside Dave. "The others are camped in a clearing about an hours walk from here, near the city. I think the tiger, whats her name? She wanted to go and see Charger, some of them mgiht have already gone into town. If you want I can fly you over there, it'll be quicker."

03-31-2006, 05:54 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Fisher's answer, naturally, didn't reflect the question he was asked. "The boy is to be kept alive until I can figure out exactly what is so important about him. And as for Kix, I know where she is. She's with Charger and his friends. D'Angelo - Art - is with them, as well." Fisher paused for a moment. "He seems to have forgotten all about the agreement he made with you."
---
Dave was taken by surprise as Pseok landed. He listened to the eagle's apology, and the offer to be taken into town.
"I don't know about going into town ... maybe I should go and see if I can help find Charger? The least I could do is visit him. Let's go."

03-31-2006, 08:00 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

When they reached the hospital, Kaira took small peeks over the edge of the car. The square infront of the hospital was pretty much deserted.
'Can we go inside?' she asked Art, since he would probably have a better idea on if the coast was clear or not.

03-31-2006, 11:25 AM
Splat

Pseok nodded, "I'll fly you to the edge of town so you can walk to the hospital, than I'll go and look for that thing that attacked me last night. I'd like to know what it is if we're going to be camping near the mountain while we're here."

He bent down so Dave could get on and flew him to the town, staying low and going straight there. When they reached the edge of the town he let him get off.
Pseok: "The hospital's just down that road I think, but its probably better if people don't see me, they might react badly. I'll see ya later, I'll go down to the camp in a couple of hours."

He left Dave and flew back to the mountain.

03-31-2006, 12:58 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Dave's first reaction to the word camp was They set up camp? This was quickly followed by Well, they couldn't all sleep comfortably in the truck. Next he thought God damn, and I slept under a log. Fcuk.
He waved goodbye to Pseok, then looked around the town. It was small and quiet. Too quiet, he thought, amused. He began to walk down the road towards what Pseok had indicated as the hospital.
---
Art took a look around, and had to admit, the place looked deserted. Like a ghost town, almost. Christ, this was creeping him out.
He looked at Kaira, Kix, and Krisha. "Okay. Far be it from me to try and tell you that you should wait here while I go try and find Charger. I think it would be wiser for you to stay here, so as not to cause a panic in the hospital."
He paused, but went on before Kaira could protest. "However ... However, if the empty square out front here - " he gestured towards the vacant area of pavement "- is any indication, then we probably won't see many people inside the hospital. So, if you're coming in, let's go."

03-31-2006, 01:22 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Kaira smiled at Art's attemp to have authority, then leaped her front paws up the side of the car to jump out. Before she did though, she noticed a rope laying on the floor. With some thought, she grabbed it in her muzzle and then jumped out and walked up to Art.
Dropping the rope infront of him, she looked up to him.
'Put that around my neck,' she told him, remembering a tip Charger gave her a loooong time ago. 'Just don't strangle me...'

03-31-2006, 06:30 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Art looked puzzled, but didn't argue. He tied the rope in an efficient and effective knot, looped it around Kaira's neck, and pulled it in. Definately not enough to choke her, but effective. Like a leash. I'm walking around with a tiger on a leash, Art thought. Ma would shit.
"Let's get moving."