Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

06-23-2006, 03:30 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

OCC: Well, even though it feels like there are 10 people participating in this RP, there's only 4 of us left at the moment. I hope we are going to keep up the level of RP we have had for the past 2 years, right? We have a wonderfull set of characters. Don't anyone else dare leave this RP!

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

06-23-2006, 01:58 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Olivia watched keenly and as she saw the helicopter start to take off, she knew now was the right time. Concentrating, she "travelled" back to Slade's office...

<•-•-•-•-•>

Olivia's shadowy form once again appeared in front of Slade, and she spoke briskly, "I've completed the analysis, but I don't think we'll need it now. The DCO arrived and are taking most of Dave's companions with them, so if you ask me, we couldn't ask for a better time than now! What do you say?"

Slade thought for a moment, then replied quickly, "Very well. We'll be there in a moment."

Olivia's shadowy form vanished. Just then, Daniel suddenly sensed "Hey, just a heads up, I think I'd like to talk to your boss man. Hear him out, at least." He was surprised, but didn't show it. Slade looked at him, "Come on, we have someone to visit for a moment."
They both vanished from the room...

<•-•-•-•-•>

Slade and Daniel both rose up out of the ground a few metres away from where Fisher was standing.
"Greetings!" Slade called out, "Olivia has informed me that most of Dave's companions have been taken away by the DCO, saving us the trouble of removing them and providing an excellent window of opportunity. I intend to strike now; are you with me?
He paused for a moment, then added, "I have a feeling you know more about this boy than you are letting on, so it makes sense for you to be there to... negotiate once he has been taken."
He smiled slightly.

Meanwhile Daniel was answering Dave, You want to talk to him? You do realise, don't you, that your 'friend' Fisher is in alliance with him? And considering you shot Fisher, you aren't exactly on the best terms with him now.
Nevertheless, I don't think you're going to have a choice for much longer. I suspect, if you look behind you carefully enough, you'll find you've been followed, and soon... the pieces will be set in place and things will start moving... Take care.

Last edited by Gretin; 06-23-2006 at 02:00 PM..
06-28-2006, 08:15 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

When the helicopter took off, Kaira put her muzzle inbetween her paws and closed her eyes. The chopper was loud, she felt awfull and she had no idea if they would make it out alive.
'Don't worry, Kaira,' Jack said with a smirk as he sat across from the gang and held them at gunpoint. 'We won't be in the air long, and you will get to see your boyfriend again, you should be happy.'
Kaira looked up to him, her ears flattened and if it wasn't for Jack's gun she would have lunged for his throat ages ago, Charger or no Charger.
'Go to hell...' she mumbled.
Jack stayed quiet, and just grinned. After about 20 minutes in the chopper, they landed on the roof of the DCO building, and Jack ordered everyone out.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

06-28-2006, 08:52 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Good gravy, only four, you're right! And now it's only Dave and T-nex's characters in the car!
I'm not hoping T-nex will come back, but I plan to give her characters a proper ending once they get to the community. Hope this doesn't bother anyone.

Elfair watched the helicopter as it came down. She was too far off to hear anything going on, but she still had the gun she stole from the guard. She watched, perfectly still and dark against the rock, as the machine landed and people began piling out. There was another tiger-person, like the one she'd so nearly escaped with, a very big man (Blaze) and a tiger. Then three men got out, one of whom was Jack. She pointed the gun at his head, wishing she'd thought to practice with the thing beforehand. Suddenly another man got out of the helicopter, probably the pilot, and stood between her and Jack. She cursed under her breath, but kept her gun ready for another chance. She didn't want to break her cover unless she could hit her target.

Very high overhead, Pseok circled, watching the figures on the DCO helipad.
'You want something done, you just can't trust humans to do it,' He mused.

07-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

OOC: I guess we're kinda on hold lately, everyone busy or on vacation. Dave, any indication when you will have time to join us again?

07-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2003
: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

Yikes ... I feel like an asshole for being absent for such long stretches ... being home from school is, astoundingly, giving me less time to get online ...
===
Art stiffened when the bullet entered the car. Dave began to squirm.
When the threat was made that the next shot would enter Art's head, he reached for his gun. Dave slapped at his hand. "Don't, or we're both dead."
'I'm sorry,' said Kaira. She started to make way for the chopper. Before she got out of Art's hearing range, she whispered something. 'Keep that kid save... he's special for some reason...'
Art groaned inwardly. The last thing on his priority list just then was Protect Dave-O. But still, the kid had, like, NO real world experience. He was just a pawn, it seemed, in this whole game. Art didn't like it, but he realized he would have to look out for the kid a while longer, after all.
Meanwhile, Dave was receiving a response. "You want to talk to him? ... I suspect, if you look behind you carefully enough, you'll find you've been followed, and soon... the pieces will be set in place and things will start moving... Take care.
Dave winced. He had no idea that Fisher was going to be involved. But still ... things were getting shot to shit all around him. Art hated his guts, and there was no guarantee that Blaze or Streak would be back. Pseok had a grudge against humans. If Charger ever broke out, Dave couldn't help but think that Charger would blame him for it, what with coming there at all. Sure, it was paranoid, but Dave still believed it. And Kaira ... well, she was a tiger. She was smart, but she probably wouldn't go out of her way for some human. And Kix and Krisha ... where were they? Dave hadn't heard from them for a little bit ... hopefully, they were okay ...
===
He paused for a moment, then added, "I have a feeling you know more about this boy than you are letting on, so it makes sense for you to be there to... negotiate once he has been taken."
He smiled slightly.

Fisher sneered. But at least he was getting closer to Dave. "Very well. Lead the way."

07-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Kaira hopped out of the chopper and caught sight of two armed guards standing beside the entrance to the building. Not to mention Jack who still had a gun as well.
Suddenly she noticed a shadow gliding over the helipad, and she looked up tordwards the sun. There she saw the silouete of a large bird, with a huge wingspan. Pseok, no doubt.
She grinned, as far as a tiger could grin anyway. Pseok followed them, go him! But her grin didn't last long. Afterall... it wasn't like Pseok could somehow get them all out of trouble...
Still, it was at least nice he followed them.

07-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

Slade made a sweeping motion with his arm and a tall sheet of ice appeared in front of him. At first their reflections showed in it, but then that seemed to fade and they could see, not too far off, as if through a foggy window the car with Art and Dave. Slade stepped right into the ice and passed right through it, followed by Daniel (and presumably Fisher), after which the ice shattered and fell to the ground.

<•-•-•-•-•>

Meanwhile from Dave and Art's point of view, a sheet of ice just seemed to come up out of the ground no furthur than 20 metres from them, and similarly to what happened on the other side, at first their reflections showed in it, and then they could have seen Slade, Daniel, and Fisher walking through it, after which it shattered and fell to the ground.
They walked slowly towards the car, Slade and Daniel saying nothing. Slade wanted to see how Fisher was intending to handle this, and Daniel had nothing to say.

OOC: I'll have to think of some way to get Silvia back into the story...

07-15-2006, 09:57 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Fisher followed Slade through the ice - he assumed it was just a showy way of getting around for Slade - and emerged with them near D'Angelo's car.
As they walked towards the car, Fisher waited to see what Slade would say. It soon became clear to him that they were waiting for him to speak. He sighed inwardly. He had the strong feeling that Slade didn't take him seriously.

Art, meanhile, was sitting in an angry silence. He didn't want to be responsible for Dave. He felt an awkward responsibility towards Charger and the others, as though if he didn't try to save them, no one would.
Because Art was so inwardly distracted, it was Dave who noticed Fisher and the others arrival. He could only assume that it was Slade with him. He stepped out of the car. "Hello there."
Fisher stepped forward. "Hey, kiddo. I assumed you know why we're here."
Dave shrugged. "Mostly. You're a surprise, though."
Fisher grimmaced. "Well. I hope we won't have any more unpleasantness between us."
Dave: "We'll see. But I'm waiting to speak to Slade, so ...."
Fisher's eyes flashed, and he nearly lunged at the boy, nearly losing his control. That he could be so casual about the whole thing. Fisher could touch the boys mind and he knew that David was terrified ... but he was standing fearless before him.
Fisher took a deep breath. "Okay." And he was silent.
---
Blaze and Streak were forced out of the chopper, and the two guards Kaira had noted stepped forward, raising their guns.
Blaze whispered to Streak. "I hope you know what you're doing."
Streak gave him a brief look but said nothing. This was no comfort to Blaze, but he didn't press the matter.

07-19-2006, 12:33 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

Slade stopped as he came level with Fisher, and stood silently looking at Dave for a few minutes. Daniel stepped up beside him and looked incredulously at Dave. He too was amazed at Dave's cool exterior.
Still Slade said nothing; he seemed to be waiting for something...

As the group stood in silence, Olivia came running up. She waved cheerily to Art in the car, then walked up to the group.

"Good work, Olivia," Slade finally spoke. "Your assistance is no longer required here. You may go..." he nodded to her.

She nodded back, "Understood."
Spreading her arms out to the side, she seemed to grow brighter and brighter until she was completely white. Then she just seemed to disintegrate.

"Now..." Slade looked back at Dave, "I don't believe we have met previously. I assume you to be David; I am known by most as Slade. I understood that you were unwilling to negotiate with my ambassador, is that so? The fact that you know who I am and why we are here suggests I may have been misinformed."

OOC:

:
he assumed it was just a showy way of getting around for Slade
Yuuuup.

07-19-2006, 01:27 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

'Welcome home,' Jack said with his usual dirty smirk, then directed the group into the building. Himself and the two guards having them at gunpoint.
Kaira grumbled underneath her breath, maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to come afterall... she saw a lot less chances of movement, let alone escape, then she had hoped for.
'Ahw, whats the matter Kaira?' Jack said when she grumbled. 'Cheer up, at least you're going to see your boyfriend again.'
Kaira didn't respond, instead she pondered. Maybe Charger would have... no, Jack seemed to confident. As if he knew for sure Charger didn't have any chance of escaping. And he probably hadn't yet, otherwise this building would be a living nightmare.
Jack directed them into an elevator, after which the doors shut, and they zoofed down into the belly of the building.

07-21-2006, 03:26 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Dave finally faltered, and looked down nervously. Slade had a very intimidating air about him.
Dave cleared his throat, tried to speak, squeaked instead, stopped, and started again. "I know of you, but I was only given sketchy details about what you want from me. Something about power or ... something. Um," he finished rather awkwardly.
Fisher smiled a little. The boy was, after all, only human. It comforted him to see the boy finally showing that he was afraid.
Dave coughed, and spoke again: "I mean, you know, I'm not going to make you any promises, but, like, I'll hear you out, anyway. You know, just to see where you stand, what you need ... and stuff."
Fisher's smile disappeared, and he began to scrutinize the boy closely. It irritated him that Dave was at first so casual, and now so unnerved. And what was this "no promises" schtick? Fisher was quickly reaching the point where he would detain the boy by force if it were called for. If, he amended himself, I even have any influence over this kid.

Art finally looked up from his stony silence to see Dave speaking with Fisher and some stranger. Little as he liked it, he knew he would be expected to keep an eye on him. He got out of the car, approached the others, and watched the exchange. He didn't speak - he hoped that his presence would be enough of a statement - Watch out around me and this kid, was what he hoped would come across.

===

Streak was getting worried. She could tell Kaira was having doubts. And she was liking Jack-O less and less.
But she still had to play along ... to wait until she could try and make a break for it. The elevator would do no good.
Blaze was seriously regretting coming along. He was beginning to think he wouldn't be allowed outdoors again ...

08-04-2006, 04:13 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

OOC: Sorry for the long absence ^^;.

---

As they reached the lower levels of the building, Jack pushed them out of the elevator and into a poorly lit hallway. The walls existed soley of dirty bricks, no white smooth surface like the rest of the building. It reminded Kaira of some sort of dungeon. One thing struck her as odd though. There was noone down here. No guards, no people walking around, just Jack and the gang walking to a solid steel door.
'Inside...' Jack ordered them as he opened the door, and grinned at Charger who was still chained to the wall on the other end of the room.
Charger looked up from his uncomfortable position, staring in surprise at Streak, Blaze and especialy Kaira.
'No...' he mumbled, looking at her. He remained like that a second, before realizing he was better off not showing his weak side to Jack, even though he probably already knew it. He looked at Blaze and Streak. 'Well great, the family is complete again... I hope you at least ATTEMPTED to fight back?'
'Actualy, they volunteerd...' Kaira reacted quietly as she sat down next to the table.
Charger rolled his eyes, then stared at Blaze.
'Let me guess, your idea?'
'We're quite alright,' Kaira mocked him. 'Thank you for asking.'
Charger looked at her and pulled up an eyebrow.
'Well I'm not, and now I'm a lot worse,' he pauzed. 'Thank you for asking...'

08-06-2006, 08:15 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Writing this post in Canada on my great-aunt's PC (runs Windows 98, huzzah!) and using another dodgy foreign keyboard (lets hope its better than the Japanese one). Anyway, I just anted to post when I saw there'd ben some serious updates.
I'm starting to know how T-nex felt, with Pseok; it's becoming harder and harder to involve him in the plot.

Pseok watched as Streak, Blaze and Kaira were bundled into a lift with Jack and the guards (seemed like a lot of people in a very small space to him and he shuddered at the thought of the claustrophobia) and he turned to go back to tell Dave and Art where to go, when a bullet cam whizzing past his wing. He spun around, spotted a figure far below on the mountains opposite the DCO building, waving its arms. He clicked his beak angrilly and dived towards the person.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It was a long shot (no pun intended) but Elfair was running short of ideas. that tiger-man had given up his slim chance of freedom to save her from what Jack had intended and she was going to return to favour (while ignoring the voice telling her that his sacrafice would be wasted if she got caught again).

It was possibly mere luck that made her spot the eagle circling high above but something told her it was the same one that had burst into flames and almost finished her off. She knew it was a stupid thing to do, but she wanted to get his attention. Apart from the front door, the entrance on the roof was the only way into the building that she could see, and the only one that didn't have a small army guarding it. Getting the bird's attention was the only way she could think of of getting onto the roof any time soon, so she raised the gun and fired, aiming a few metres to its side.
Pseok would perhaps of been safer if she'd aimed straight at him.
she gasped at seeing how close she'd en to hitting him and dropped the gun, but as he turned around she remembered her plan and began waving.
When the bird dived towards her, she pounced out of itd path and ducked behind the rocks. It swooped overhead and spun around, searching for her hiding place.
She called out, "Wait, you spared my life last time and I'd appreciate it if you did it again: I want to talk."

Pseok was understandably puzzled, but when she appeared from behind the rock and he saw the scar he'd left on her forehead as a phoenix, he worked it out. "Twice you've tried to kill me. Taking the risk a third time would seem pretty stupid."
"Only once. This time I just wanted your attention. I need to get onto the roof of that building; I've got a friend in there who needs rescuing."
"So have I..." Pseok was curious now. "Tiger people?"
"Tiger person. If you'd be so kind as to carry me over there, I'd be very thankful and would happily make a note of not trying to eat you again. Then you can flutter off and do your own thing while I save our friends from certain doom and so on." She put on her least ferral smile. "Sound fair?"
Pseok considered. "Very. Hop on and I'll fly you over. I'll even make a distraction down below so they don't work out what you're doing."
Elfair's smile turned to something more chilling than her last one.

Last edited by Splat; 08-06-2006 at 08:19 AM..
08-06-2006, 08:40 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

OOC: I guess there are always some characters in an RP that kind of fall out. I try to involve everyone when writing my posts as much as possible but sometimes it's just realy hard. Especialy with Psoek being a bird, a rather big bird... it's hard to sqeeze him into the story, both figuraly and litteraly :P.

08-22-2006, 01:39 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

OOC: Sorry for my long silence... I've had problems with my computer and video card, plus I've got a lot going on in RL at the moment, so... yeah Anyway, we're back and ready to play! (for now)

IC:

Dave finally faltered, and looked down nervously. Slade had a very intimidating air about him.
Dave cleared his throat, tried to speak, squeaked instead, stopped, and started again. "I know of you, but I was only given sketchy details about what you want from me. Something about power or ... something. Um," he finished rather awkwardly.

. . .
Dave coughed, and spoke again: "I mean, you know, I'm not going to make you any promises, but, like, I'll hear you out, anyway. You know, just to see where you stand, what you need ... and stuff."

Slade was silent for a few moments. He noted Art's appearance, but didn't look at him.
"Very well. I'll have you know I employ the services of a variety of people from around this world, each with his or her own skills. You have already seen two; Olivia, who just left our presence a few moments ago, and my assistant here, who you may know by his title of 'The Flaming Arrow'" he gestured towards Daniel, then continued, "I have reason to believe that you travelled here from another world, and as this is something that I have not yet accomplished, as you can imagine it is something I would be eager to learn more about. So, in short, I seek the service of information from you. However, due to an alliance with Robert Fisher here, who I assume you know already, I will also be cooperating with his intentions, whatever they may be."

Here he shifted his focus to Fisher, with a questioning look on his face.

<•-•-•-•-•>

Meanwhile Silvia had wandered aimlessly back to the town. She wasn't sure what to do anymore. But she realised, although she'd lost just about everything else, she still had her money. As she reached down to her empty holster she decided on what her first priority was...

Some time later, Silvia had equipped herself with a new pistol (luckily she was able to find the same model as her old one, meaning she could use the same ammunition) and had aquired some food, enough to last for several days, and of course, a pack to carry this in. She was standing somewhere in the centre of the town, wondering what to do next, when a white light rose out of the ground a few metres in front of her. In a few moments, it had transformed itself into Olivia, who immediately spoke, "Oh, hello! Fancy seeing you here!"

Silvia was surprised, but answered "What... how did you get here and what are you doing here?"

Olivia put on a sarcastic tone, "I flapped my arms and flew here, and I came along just for the sake of standing here and annoying you. What do you think I'm doing here?"

Silvia was silent. But at length she spoke again, "What happened to your 'Follower of Slade' outfit or whatever you like to call it."

Olivia laughed slowly, "My 'Follower of Slade' outfit as you call it is more significant than you think. But, as you might expect, I can't exactly walk around town in that without getting noticed, can I?"
She continued before Silvia could answer, "Anyway, I'm not here to attack you, sister. I know you've come to realise you possess the power you've been told about. So I want to show you what you'll be capable of once you learn to master it; and what better way to master it than by learning from someone who is a master himself?"

Silvia looked carefully at Olivia, "How can you follow him, after all he has done...? And look at what he did to our family!"

"Regrettably, our father deserved his punishment." Olivia's tone was serious now, "No doubt you've accepted by now that he was working for Slade, and he proved to be disloyal. I understand he was warned several times, but after ignoring those warnings Slade had no option but to punish him; the punishment for his crimes being termination."
She held up a hand to stop Silvia's protests, "Our mother tried to stop Slade's... act of justice, so she too had to be terminated. But I, I committed no offense, so I was spared. Not only spared, but trained, and given the power you see I now have. So you see, Slade has committed no crime, only carried out his justice."

Silvia looked incredulously at her sister, "You really believe he is one hundred percent honest and bona fide?"

Raising an eyebrow, Olivia replied, "Why not?"

Silvia looked away, not answering.

Olivia spoke again, "He does not work for evil purposes as you might think. Some of his methods may seem a bit... questionable to you or me, who have been brought up in this world of regulations, but I believe he is on the right track."

She held out a hand, "Trust me."

08-22-2006, 02:42 AM
Splat

ooc: Huzzah, Gretin's back!

Thinking about it, Slade hasn't done much yet, except not saving innocents and associating himself with our local S.E.D (Seriously Evil Dude). Though he's done a fair bit of plotting, and Daniel thinks he's trouble, so...

IC:
The girl slid off of Pseok's back, and he lifted off quickly, flew over the roof of the building and swooped down on the guards below. He took them by surprise, managed to grab one of them in his claws and swurved upwards quickly. Several gunshots whizzed past him. About 50 metres up in the air he let the human drop back to earth, wheeled round towards the mountains and headed for the passage where he'd left the humans.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Elfair watched the bird fly away. When she found her friend, she'd tell him which way the bird had gone. In the mean time, she had a base to infiltrate.

Her last trip into the building had told her that her black clothes might not help: most of what she'd seen was very, very white. She made up her mind that the best she could do would be to knock out someone in there and nick their clothes. Her long hair might be a give away, but she'd do what she could, put on some shoes, keep her fists balled to hide her clothes.

She kicked off her sandals and entered the elevator Jack had gone into. It seemed rather small to fit all those tiger-people. She examined the rows of buttons, marked with short abbreviations instead of with numbers, and tried to guess what floor the tiger-guy was on. As she stood, the doors suddenly closed and the lift began descending. With a curse, she pushed herself into the corner and waited. A few seconds later, the lift stopped, the door opened and a guy stepped in, paused and then pressed one of the buttons.

As soon as the doors closed, she grabbed him round the throat. He struggled, but she held him fast. Without realising, she brought her teeth towards his neck, and then quickly stopped herself. No biting.
The man stopped struggling.
She pushed the close doors button and quickly pulled on his trousers, shirt, jacket and shoes. She was grimly pleased to remember that these guys all wore shades, and slipped his onto her face. Then, still pushing the button to keep the doors closed, she bundled him out of the emergency hatch on top of the elevator, tucked as much of her hair as she could manage into her collar and finally exited the lift.

09-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

OOC: NOO!! My post has been deleted! Damn you Alcar!

12-18-2006, 12:21 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

OOC:

I realise this RPG seems to have pretty much died, but if I can help it I'd rather not just sit back and let that happen, so... I thought I'd try to carry on with Silvia and Olivia's part of the story... I mean, obviously Dave's been unable to get on, but let's at least try to keep it alive!
Sorry if this is one of those threads that should be let alone... But here goes.

IC:

Silvia looked at Olivia's outstretched hand in disbelief, then disgust. She turned away, "I can't believe you! You've totally changed, what happened to the Olivia I used to know?"

Olivia let her hand fall back to her side. "Time. Time changes us all. Time will change you. You'll see. No one can resist the call of Slade."

Silvia turned sharply back to her sister, "What?"

"You heard me," Olivia answered calmly, "Slade chooses his minions, if you'd like to call them that, though he usually prefers to call them workers or followers, quite carefully, and once he has chosen one he continues to call to them until they come to him. So far no one has ever been chosen without eventually coming to accept his ways, and you'll be no exception."

Silvia was silent for a long time. The two of them simply stood there, looking silently at each other. Then Silvia slowly and purposefully drew her gun out of her holster. She lifted it up, then hesitated. Olivia stood completely still, simply watching.
Finally Silvia spoke, hesitantly, "How did he... stop this from working?" She held up the gun.

Olivia smiled, "If you would just accept my offer, you would learn that and much more."

Silvia turned away again, putting the gun back in its holster. "No... I can't."
She started walking slowly away, while Olivia simply stood and watched, still smiling...

01-22-2007, 05:11 AM
NoIndexHere
Zappfly

: Nov 2006
: ...
: 2
NoIndexHere  (10)

ooc: If you let me I'd love to join in.

01-22-2007, 05:31 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

This RP has been dead for quite a while not unfortunately. Sorry mate .