Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

:
Here is what that says. Whaddaya got da brain of a Neanderthal

How can you be such an unbelievably weak little pussy that you went back after the whole thing was over and edited your post with tiny print so most people wouldn't even notice it? Do you think that getting the last word in is so important that you are the big winner even if noone hears it?

By the way, if you are talking about my reply to Rich on the second page of that thread Rich knew I was kidding (I hope). It wasn't until Statick started in that we had an actual problem. I mean, come on. Meh, eat my genitals? Who takes that seriously?
If I were a mod, at least 4 people in here would have received infractions. On the 1st page.

09-28-2007, 11:25 PM
Leto
Not Leto

: Dec 2002
: up
: 4,866
Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)

That's why you aint, sister.

09-29-2007, 12:34 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

:
That's why you aint, sister.
QF-fucking-T

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

09-29-2007, 03:20 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

I'm terribly sorry, I was under the impression the duty of a moderator was enforcing the rules a forum was founded on, rather than breaking and encouraging the breaking of them. I apologise for my lack of understanding of the enormous and mighty size of your intellect/genitalia.

09-29-2007, 03:34 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Mehs....I don't see why everyone can't drop their pride, infract people more, holds hands and skip through a field of daisies into the sunset....Its like all the cool big people have to have an ego and be mean.

On topic: Uhhh.....I dunno, I think Hobo messed up the cheesecake vs pie thread, is anyone gonna fix it?

.....And whats Havoc's genetallia got to do with this?....Ah well.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

09-29-2007, 03:39 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Because my genetallia are involved with everything...

:
I'm terribly sorry, I was under the impression the duty of a moderator was enforcing the rules a forum was founded on, rather than breaking and encouraging the breaking of them. I apologise for my lack of understanding of the enormous and mighty size of your intellect/genitalia.
If someone is ever foolish enough to let you moderate something then you'll know why that is.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

09-29-2007, 03:42 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Sooooo....? I don't get it, if the purpose of a moderator isn't to moderate, then what?
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

09-29-2007, 04:30 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

:
Mehs....I don't see why everyone can't drop their pride, infract people more, holds hands and skip through a field of daisies into the sunset....Its like all the cool big people have to have an ego and be mean.

On topic: Uhhh.....I dunno, I think Hobo messed up the chee

secake vs pie thread, is anyone gonna fix it?
If that thread was worth it's weight in feces I wouldn't mess with it.

Also; I am doing a pretty fine job of moderating so far if you ask me. I haven't gotten into any pointless flamewars or anything, so how about we all stop questioning the almighty leaders of this forum and make some threads worth reading and bring the value of the forum up.
09-29-2007, 08:37 AM
Laser
Outlaw Sniper

: Nov 2006
: Devon
: 1,686
Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)

Hobo's right about the cheesecake versus pie thread
i just made it for some vague randomness

09-29-2007, 02:58 PM
Mutual Friend
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2006
: England
: 1,008
Mutual Friend  (41)

:
If that thread was worth it's weight in feces I wouldn't mess with it.

Also; I am doing a pretty fine job of moderating so far if you ask me. I haven't gotten into any pointless flamewars or anything, so how about we all stop questioning the almighty leaders of this forum and make some threads worth reading and bring the value of the forum up.
OMG it's like you're a reformed character! Pro-activity?! Praise the Lord!! Thou hath seen the light!!! etc etc

Oh, it's all so stunningly ridiculous, but I suppose it is to be lauded, even if my arse cheeks are clenching far tighter than usual.

09-29-2007, 03:08 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

I'm not actually talking about Hobo here. He's not a bad moderator. I'm talking about the general ineffectualness of the mods to stop a cadre of trolls who have recently and not so recently entered this forum and achieved near immunity to prosecution. Hobo is not one of them.

And Havoc, the reason I spoke of your genitalia is because your ego, sexual or no, is huge. I'm sorry, but it is absurdly huge. Evidently, you actually have a religion, but it isn't God. It appears to be yourself. You act like you are the self empowered enlightener of others and that the best method of enlightening people is not those ridiculous methods like responding to an argument with reason, persuasion, logic and skill, but saying the word "fuck" in a Goebells like fashion, shouting at people and making references to how profound your irrelevant sex life is.

Apologies, but you push me, I push back. I have decided to no longer play "nice tiger" with you any longer. You are a narcissist with a God complex, a tendency to project your own flaws onto others, and a petulant, childish personality which tends to result in you segwaying and angrily shouting in a debate rather than actually responding to an opponents point. It's incredibly ironic you berate me for being younger than you, for in terms of emotional maturity, you act like a 13 year old, and I act like a 35 year old. Could anyone else attest to that?

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 09-29-2007 at 03:16 PM..
09-29-2007, 03:13 PM
Mutual Friend
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2006
: England
: 1,008
Mutual Friend  (41)

You really think Havoc has a big ego? He always seemed to have a great air of insecurity about him, to me.

Stop analysing people like this, Pat! You know how much you love it when people talk about you, so don't feed the opposition.

EDIT: I think Hobo will make a great mod! His mod will be very good, and I offer him my full support.

Last edited by Mutual Friend; 09-29-2007 at 03:15 PM..
09-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

I have refrained from analyzing people for almost a year now out of a desire to not venture into personal attacks. But at the time of that post I felt fed up putting up with the idiot trolls and narcissistic 13 year olds and decided to no longer play by the rules.

Insecurity and a large ego are certainly not mutually exclusive. In fact, they often go together, with a large ego being caused by internal insecurity.

And why do you think I care whether the people I'm analyzing would hate me? They already do. I'm just pointing out their idiocy in noncoded terms and showing it to the sane and mature people here.

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 09-29-2007 at 03:25 PM..
09-29-2007, 11:27 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

The recent of influx of mentally slow twelve year olds is annoying the hell out of me. Am slowly processing them through my infraction machine.
09-30-2007, 12:08 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Well, If the moderators enforced all the rules with a iron, spike-studded fist, you wouldnt see the free will easy displyed on this page...

09-30-2007, 01:39 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

:
And Havoc, the reason I spoke of your genitalia is because your ego, sexual or no, is huge. I'm sorry, but it is absurdly huge. Evidently, you actually have a religion, but it isn't God. It appears to be yourself. You act like you are the self empowered enlightener of others and that the best method of enlightening people is not those ridiculous methods like responding to an argument with reason, persuasion, logic and skill, but saying the word "fuck" in a Goebells like fashion, shouting at people and making references to how profound your irrelevant sex life is.

Apologies, but you push me, I push back. I have decided to no longer play "nice tiger" with you any longer. You are a narcissist with a God complex, a tendency to project your own flaws onto others, and a petulant, childish personality which tends to result in you segwaying and angrily shouting in a debate rather than actually responding to an opponents point. It's incredibly ironic you berate me for being younger than you, for in terms of emotional maturity, you act like a 13 year old, and I act like a 35 year old. Could anyone else attest to that?
As much as I would like to write pages and pages of text claiming why I am so great, why I am who I am and why you should just accept that instead of jumping up and down about it, I'm not going to do that. Instead I will tell you this; Yes I have a big ego but if you assume I'm now automaticaly an arogant prick who always thinks he's right by default then you don't know me as well as you think you do. In fact, you don't know me at all then.

And the last sentence is funny (look I'm responding to my opponents point ), especialy the part where you ask someone else to attest to that on a forum where the majority of people don't even like you... and yes that includes me.

P.S. Reading back on your post, forgive my usualy bluntness but you could easily be talking about yourself there.

09-30-2007, 02:51 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Eh, I guess I'll attest to what Patrick says....The forum seems so corrupt to me sometimes. Plus I think I've seen Havoc randomley insulting younger people before.

....And I don't think I have anything to say on topic....Meh, so what else has Hobo done with the moderating powers of doom lately.

09-30-2007, 03:24 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Except that I never insult someone unless they really deserve it.

09-30-2007, 03:27 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
Except that I never insult someone unless they really deserve it.
Well I remember you insulted Mathew9r a bunch of times due to his accidental spamming, and you said yay and good riddance in a goodbye thread. If we all used revenge as an excuse, I think the police would have a lot on their hands and I'd go serial kill in my school like I've imagined myself doing. Though I'd never actually do it.

09-30-2007, 08:02 AM
OANST
Necrum Burial Grounds Moderator
Our worst member ever

: Jun 2003
: Them dark fucking woods
: 12,320
OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)

:
Eh, I guess I'll attest to what Patrick says....The forum seems so corrupt to me sometimes. Plus I think I've seen Havoc randomley insulting younger people before.

....And I don't think I have anything to say on topic....Meh, so what else has Hobo done with the moderating powers of doom lately.

I have a question. Why are you still here? The only time I see you post is when you are lamenting the sad state of affairs that is this forum. Why do you keep returning if you hate it so much, dude? Huh, dude.

p.s. You're a dude.

My bowels hurt.

09-30-2007, 10:16 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
I have a question. Why are you still here? The only time I see you post is when you are lamenting the sad state of affairs that is this forum. Why do you keep returning if you hate it so much, dude? Huh, dude.

p.s. You're a dude.
Ah, good question....Well there are happy times, a RPG forum, fanfics I occasionally work on and post, people I know here...I can't do much about the lack of moderation, but there's happier things that make it worthwhile. Plus I don't think the place has completely exploded yet.

09-30-2007, 11:12 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

:
As much as I would like to write pages and pages of text claiming why I am so great, why I am who I am and why you should just accept that instead of jumping up and down about it, I'm not going to do that. Instead I will tell you this; Yes I have a big ego but if you assume I'm now automaticaly an arogant prick who always thinks he's right by default then you don't know me as well as you think you do. In fact, you don't know me at all then.

And the last sentence is funny (look I'm responding to my opponents point ), especialy the part where you ask someone else to attest to that on a forum where the majority of people don't even like you... and yes that includes me.

P.S. Reading back on your post, forgive my usualy bluntness but you could easily be talking about yourself there.
@Havoc; I use the word "fuck" in a Goebells like fashion? I refuse to respond to debating points? I boast about a sex life? I have a big ego? Good lord man, turn off the projector, stop worshipping yourself, and either become a nihilist, agnostic or find a religion so you either have someone but yourself to worship or eliminate that impulse.
@Hobo; God bless you. And Alcar too.
@Oldandnotsointelligent; Zozo has extensively posted about other things in another forums related to different topics. And by the way. You're a troll. Yes, you're a long time troll who contributes little than occaisional pearls of wisdom and amusing anecdotes and otherwise trolls topics which you are at liberty to stay out of.
@All smart assed trolls who respond to this; In the immortal words of George W. Bush;
:
Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 09-30-2007 at 11:16 AM..
09-30-2007, 11:21 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Heheh....Silly George Bush.....Horay for off topic argument.

09-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Actually, it's on topic, but very subtly.

09-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Laser
Outlaw Sniper

: Nov 2006
: Devon
: 1,686
Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)Laser  (1482)

and its so subtle that even Sam fisher is more noisey

09-30-2007, 12:05 PM
OANST
Our worst member ever

OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)

:
Ah, good question....Well there are happy times, a RPG forum, fanfics I occasionally work on and post, people I know here...I can't do much about the lack of moderation, but there's happier things that make it worthwhile. Plus I don't think the place has completely exploded yet.
I guess I haven't noticed since I never go into the rpg section and tend to forget that one even exists. Dude.

Patrick, that description you gave of me would work just as well for yourself. One thing I don't do is change peoples names around in attempt to "cleverly" show their inferiority, however. So troll on, soul sister.

My bowels hurt.

09-30-2007, 01:52 PM
Leto
Not Leto

: Dec 2002
: up
: 4,866
Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)

:
@Oldandnotsointelligent; Zozo has extensively posted about other things in another forums related to different topics. And by the way. You're a troll. Yes, you're a long time troll who contributes little than occaisional pearls of wisdom and amusing anecdotes and otherwise trolls topics which you are at liberty to stay out of.
To be perfectly honest, a troll who contributes little gems of hilariousness is much better than a troll who contributes nothing but long arduous posts of politics.

09-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

A troll is someone who posts inflammatory internet material to incite others into flaming the troll. I do not do that, and are therefore not a troll. OANST does that, thus he is a troll.

@Havoc;
Let's see, how many people out of the probably 120 active users hate me?
Havoc
nate_dog_woof
Super Munch (hates most people)
OANST (hates most people)
Jordan_Boi (debatable)
Mitsur (debatable)
skillya_glowi (VERY debatable)

At most, that's 7 people. More likely, it's 4. And of serious hate, it's 2. One of which may not be as strong as yours. So only you truly loath me, it seems.

Compare with people who have stated they like me;
skillyaslig
Slaveless
Munch's Master
Marvak
Zozo the Zrilufet
Ilovehammy!

6 people who I all have fairly strong evidence for. 1 of which is gone, but that still makes 5. At best, it's 50;50, due to the fact the trolls hate everybody. And in moderation, it's
2;5. And quite likely, it's 1;5.

You can disagree with my political views if you wish. I don't hate you for them. I only hate you because of your personality, not your politics.

09-30-2007, 02:57 PM
OANST
Our worst member ever

:
A troll is someone who posts inflammatory internet material to incite others into flaming the troll. I do not do that, and are therefore not a troll. OANST does that, thus he is a troll.

That is possibly the most incorrect statement I have ever read. You post far more inflammatory internet material than I do. Faaaaaaar more.

My bowels hurt.

09-30-2007, 02:58 PM
Spirrow
Grubb Fisherman

: May 2006
: Where the rain don't go...
: 946
Spirrow  (25)

And to you personally, how many membrs do you hate.

Don't forget to include me.