Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

10-16-2005, 09:15 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: Cool, glad you're joining Oddish! I would still love to see Lemon and Ade return to W@RF, but, can't have everything.
IC:
Laskar replied to Mordred
"Righ' well, if there's industrials, we better get moving, they'll certainly be either approaching or planning on watching the village's remains, so we better move before they know some of us survived."
Laskar gathered up the tent and mask, did a last quick check of huts, finding a chipped wood bowl and a fairly large piece of leathered Scrab skin that may once have been bedcovers, and picked it all up. He set off back to the hollow where Cheddar had been closely followed by Mordred and Abhay.
(ooc: Is Cheddar still there or is it just Slugger and Berdon?)

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

10-18-2005, 04:41 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

: May 2005
: Roxton-Falls
: 130
The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Hey!T-Nex!What do you think your warnings will do to me?Unless you can shoot me through your PC screen,I don't think you can do anything to me!You idiot!

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

10-18-2005, 05:50 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: Uh... three warnings means ban... Besides, why do you keep writing in the topic?? You seriously don't have anything better to do?? Now do follow the rules, or you'll get kicked out from this topic.... And don't just come with another pointless message, because you'll just receive another warning...
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

10-18-2005, 12:03 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Shove your warnings in your ass!If you ban me,I'll just come back with a new nick.

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

10-18-2005, 12:11 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Alrite, new rule: We ignore everything TDM says in this topic. Everybody ok with that? Lets just get on with the RPG and if you really want to say anything too him use a PM. If he posts again, just ignore it (except T-nex cause she's mod and she'll probably have something important to say).

10-19-2005, 07:07 PM
sligco
Thudslug

: Jul 2004
: slig baracks
: 191
sligco  (10)

Name: General z-3
Race:Glukkon
Position: general
Appearance: A gock star whith a black uniform medals an eye patch and a hat
Equipment: his wallet
Bio:
10-20-2005, 12:31 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Ooc: Well, dunno what important i can say... But TDM just earned himself his second warning... And it would be wise of him to just stop writing in this topic...
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

10-20-2005, 08:18 AM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

The Dark Mudokon  (10)

I won't write in this topic anymore,if this is what you want.But don't count on me for apologies!

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

10-20-2005, 12:00 PM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

:
ooc: Cool, glad you're joining Oddish! I would still love to see Lemon and Ade return to W@RF, but, can't have everything.
Oh good, well it's my plesure. Ade will come someday, sucking on lemons.

Anyway...

Des started to realise that it's been quiet for a long while. He was frightend that there could be a foe nearby, but he knew it's been silent long enought for him to feel sure that there was no one outside, espiecally those sligs. It was dark in that tiny room, Des could only see a small beam of light coming from small cracks of the old wooden door. He was courious to look outside, hoping for peace. He opened the lock and pushed the door outwards.

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

10-21-2005, 12:22 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

: Apr 2005
: WYYYARRGwop...Sounds fun, huh?
: 1,625
Dark Elite_H2  (10)

ooc: Wow, wow, wow...TDM, you do NOT, disrespect the RPG or ANY other mods on this forum...EVER! They're gods, and we're, like, their puppets that play 'round here, 'n do a whole bunch of other stuff...I'm gone for a month 'r so, and I come back to see you talk crap to T-Nex and disrupt the RPG flow. Leave this thread if yer gonna do such crap, or prefer yerself as...suspended
Now, can someone tell me how the RPG is goin' so far? I apologize, folks. I do not wish for this to be like this, but I really can't do nothin'. I guarantee that I'll get a new hard drive and I'll be back on-time. I'm sorry once again...

My arts page...check it out XP

My main page ^^

10-21-2005, 12:33 PM
LoboDiabloLoneWolf
Sleg

: Aug 2005
: The moist country of the UK
: 695
LoboDiabloLoneWolf  (10)

OOC: Hey hey DE! You'll just havta read what's happened, I know I can't remember everything.

10-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

OOC: Ahh, ok then. Here i go:

IC: Slogann heard a brief ruffle of bushes in front a of him as he sprinted through the woods. Leaves rustled behind him, as the tiring Sly ran unsteadily through the rough forest ground. A hole left through a bush's beamed a thin stream of light through it.
'That's where Jaws went,' Slogann grinned happily. He was nearly there, when he felt a sharp pain run through his legs. He let out a loud yelp, tripping and flying through the bushes.
"Slogann!" Sly screamed, quickening his pace and ignoring his heavy breathing. He pushed through the bushes Slogann flew through. He laid there, panting heavily and groaning in pain.
"I think-I think I heard something snap," Slogann lifted his head to his legs. Sly knelt down to a stop, and frantically looked over Slogann's legs. They were bent in a slight arch. There was something poking out of his red thin fur. He sure did break something. But how? Running too much? Tripped over a tree root? He didn't care of that right now, but worried of Slogann's slowly deterriating condition. Sly darted his head up, staring at a Mudokon and a Slig staring at them. Jaws, he saw, was in the Slig's arms. Sly's eyes squinted low in to a narrow strip of red-orange eyes.
"What are you lookin' at!? I need help! NOW!" Sly screamed, tears beginning to stream down his black mask. The two flinched at his outraged shout. Slogann laid his head back on the dead, crunchy leaves, panting heavily. The pain was excrutiating, too painful to even cry. Only tears formed in his violet-red eyes. He heard a quick bark of Jaws, and snapped his head up with his ears perked up. He saw the Slog in his master's arms.
"Jaws! You made it!" Slogann smiled a little, then rested his head back down slowly. His eyes were wide open, but his world was darkening, all in to a inky-black shroud in his still eyes...

My main page ^^

10-21-2005, 01:17 PM
LoboDiabloLoneWolf
Sleg

LoboDiabloLoneWolf  (10)

Slugger stared from this new Slig to the huge Slog lying on the ground which Jaws seemed to know. Slugger glanced to Cheddar,

"Can't you do something? I mean I got a field kit but that can only help so much..." Slugger put down Jaws and crouched next to the bigger Slog.

Jaws whimpered and nudged Slogann.

Hurry up Slug He whined,

Slugger rumaged around in his field kit for some first aid supplies, finally he brought out some bandages, needle and thread and a coil of heavy-duty wire.

"Okay, this is going to hurt, but I'll try and be quick." the Slig took the big Slog's leg in his hands and with a quick wrench moved the bone back into place. He quickly threaded the needle and sewed the wound together as best he could, then wrapped it in bandages and wound some of the wire around the injured Slog's leg. He stood up and brusjed off his hands.

"It's the best I can do with what I got, just try not to let him put too much weight on it." he told this new Slig.

Last edited by LoboDiabloLoneWolf; 10-22-2005 at 04:48 AM..
10-21-2005, 01:24 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Sly looked at the Slig that had managed to wrap Slogann's leg with teary, relieved eyes.
"T-thank you..." Sly said with much hesitation. He was really like a Slig. He had a hard time showing gratitude to others that helped him. They both stood up, their eyes meeting another. Jaws kept at Slogann's side. Slogann was in some state of unconsciousness, but he moaned to Jaw's barks. Sly kept slient, same did the Slig. He kept as still as a statue, only his breathing moving him. The silence couldn't continue on.
"My name's Sly," Sly nodded to the Slig. He bowed his head down slightly, keeping his eyes locked on the Slig.

My main page ^^

10-22-2005, 04:22 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Cheddar examined the new slig as Slugger treated his slog. Much as he didn't like admitting it, there wasn't much he could do in the healing line of things without the right herbs and such, and he'd watched the sligs burn his tent the day before, billowing thick, black heady-scented smoke from the dry plants inside.
It had been a hard moment for Cheddar, to watch all his belongings, his plants and potions, trinkets and symbols, his books, his clothes, his other masks and staffes all go up in smoke.
And after already examining Slugger so closely he felt drained inside, not physically, but spiritually. He had been rather idol the last few years, apart from the odd wound to heal, meeting to attend or festival or ceremony to present.
However, seeing tears welling in the sligs eyes was enough for him. That certainly was a sign that he had been free for at least some of his life, so all emotion hadn't been beaten out of him.
He was about to speak when a rumble of thunder made him aware of the rain now pouring heavily.
Cheddar: "We need to find some shelter if we can, the storm is really beggining now." He turns to Sly, "I would like to have a few words with you soon, but we must get some cover first, would you agree to staying with us mudokons for some of the storm at least, there are more on the way I hope and we had some sligs in the village you might care to talk with, one of them we know survived."

10-25-2005, 05:51 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: Long time no posting, I went to a holiday resort for a week but forgot to tell any of you here so, bear with me for this post. Also could someone please answer my question, are Sly, Slugger, Cheddar and Berdon and the slogs at the hollow or somewhere else, because I can't move Laskar and his little group until I know whether anybody's at the hollow.

IC: Hadda continued on the route, coming across a few criss-crossing prints of Slig and Slog, before hearing some Slig conversation up ahead.
He readied his spear, and peeked out from behind some bushes to see Sly and his slog, which was being patched up by another Slig. There was another Slog as well, and, it seemed that Cheddar was observing the Slig stitching up the Slog.
"Weird. What is going on here?" Hadda thought to himself.
He knew he couldn't take on the Sligs if they turned violent, after all, he was no warrior. So he watched and waited, trying to see what was happening between the Sligs and Cheddar.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

10-26-2005, 12:27 AM
Splat

Good to see you at last! I was beggining to think your computer had blown up of something.

Anyway, yeah, they're all at the hollow (so is Albert, for that matter, and he's feeling all forgotten thanks to you!)

10-27-2005, 11:24 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Better reply, this place's getting quiet...

-------------------------------

Berdon looked up from his tomahawk, nearly dozing off. Sometimes he could spend hours examining his tomahawk, looking for faults or cracks. It was like a friend for him. But it was raining slightly now, which distracted him. "The trees might provide some cover..." he thought. He stood up and went to the trees, and lent to one of them. He still had a good sight of the clearing with the hollow.

10-30-2005, 09:08 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: Thanks Splat. And sorry about Albert, I'll send him some chocolates to try make him feel better lol. Oh and I notice your addition to your sig, heh, ta for the mention. Also I can exclusively confirm that my fic will be updated in the next couple of days, chapter 10 of Freedom Fighters is on it's way!

IC:
Laskar paused on the edge of the clearing to the hollow, just as Berdon sugested to a rather large, mismatched group of Sligs, Mudokons and a couple of Slogs that they move into the forest for shelter.
Laskar was usually a rather rational Slig. He did things carefully rather than noisily. But in this case he couldn't be sure whether Cheddar, Albert and Berdon had been captured or whether they were all on the same side, as he recognized none of the Sligs.
So he decided to just work out what was happening, subtle or not. And after all, he had a gun.
Laskar burst through the trees, firing his gun in the air loudly to try and get attention, he then addressed Cheddar.
"Now, I don't get what two Sligs would be doing wandering with you, Berdo nand Albert, so I ask. What's goin' on here?"
He hoped that Mordred and Abhay had stayed in the cover. After all, if the three natives had been captured, then he migth be too, and Mordred and Abhay getting caught would do no good.

~~~~~~

Hadda had been watching the group still ,and he grinned inwardly as he saw Laskar burst through the trees, firing his gun and yelling blue murder.
'At least he's alive, and he seems back to his old tactful self.' He thought, smirking again. Maybe now he'd understand the situation.

Last edited by Munch's Master; 10-30-2005 at 09:16 AM..
10-31-2005, 12:49 PM
Splat

ooc: Callooh, Callay! Oh Frabjous day, Of Munch's Master and things!
There ya go, bit of classic English literature!

Albert, taken completely by surprise, spun round with an arrow loaded into his bow and it pointing directly at Laskar's mask in under a second of him bursting into the clearing. Realising he was a fingernail away from killing Laskar he was not impressed.
Albert: "What are you doing you idiot? Are you trying to get yourself killed?"

Cheddar was eaqually taken by surprise but recognising Laskar he was a little quicker to calm down.
Cheddar: "Calm down, Laskar, these two sligs have left the industrials and want to join us. One-" he gestures to Slugger, "Shot his superior and decided to join us. The other I haven't relly spoken to but he certainly doesn't have the industrial mercilessness which I'm sure you remember well." He turns to Slugger and Sly. "This is LAskar, he's been a member of our tribe for several years and I'm sure will help you get the hang of this life once we get something sorted out." Then he adresses the group. "I think, for the time being, Berdon is right, the best shelter we can get is the trees, we don't have enough equipment or resources for anything more water-tight, so I hope you don't mind getting wet. We'll pull together the best shelter we can from the undergrowth, but if you have anything to keep dry, if your pants aren't particularly water-resistant," He motions towards the three sligs with his staff, "Then I suggest you shelter them somewhere. better to crawl on your bellies for a storm than for a season." (100 days, though as that's the native calander, Slugger and Sly might not understand that fully)

Albert moves over to Laskar. "It's good to see you're alive, though it might not have been necessary to scare the life out of me. Did you find... anyone... or anything... at the village? There are some things I'd like to here news of, and some people."

10-31-2005, 11:50 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Abhay moved smoothly out from behind the trees once he saw it was all safe, and said hesitantly, "Uh, hey guys!"

Albert: "It's good to see you're alive, though it might not have been necessary to scare the life out of me. Did you find... anyone... or anything... at the village? There are some things I'd like to here news of, and some people."

Abhay spoke up, "Well, I saw something; on my way to... well, what's LEFT of the village, I came across a small industrial camp, I wasn't able to discover the exact numbers, but there's at least three of them. There was a big bro slig and two others, one of whom I think, judging from his manner and what he was wearing, is the commander Mento Veldrac. One was on the lookout, though, so I thought it too risky to try finding out more..." his voice drifted off.

11-01-2005, 08:02 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Laskar grinned at Albert and Cheddar.
"Eheh, yeah. I guess I forgot I had the mask on. Dunno how, it hurts like a... No, I won't finish that. and my bad about the gun, I still have a normal Slig's thought process at times. And as for shelter, I got my tent, but it's a bit tattered after te trek back, may need some patching. Oh yeah, and, we found Mordred, but I'm not sure where he is, damn scouts too good at hiding."
He walked over to Slugger.
"Shot your superior eh? Cool, where'd you work?"
~~~~~~
Hadda, seeing that everything was OK, other than Laskar scaring Albert and Cheddar out of their wits, decided to reveal himself, but more sensibly.
He slowly walked out from the bushes, but, before coming fully into view, called
"Hey guys. It's Hadda, er, don't shoot me or anythnig please."
he wandered out slowly.

Last edited by Munch's Master; 11-04-2005 at 11:46 AM.. : Muddled up names, damn my poor memory!
11-01-2005, 08:35 AM
LoboDiabloLoneWolf
Sleg

LoboDiabloLoneWolf  (10)

Slugger blinked at Laskar.

"I worked in the factory," he waved a hand vaguely, "Back there." He didnt elaborate. He really wasn't in the mood to discuss his rather unplesant pass. He didn't think shooting his superior had been especially 'cool' either, but regardless there was no reason to be uncivil.

Slugger remembered what Cheddar had said about Slig pants rusting up. He diffinitly didn't want to be crawling on his belly for more then a day, he didn't know how long a season was but it didn't sound exactly short... Slugger wiggled his way out of his pants and pressed the compression level and the Slig pants folded in on themseleves to practically nothing. Jaws whined and sat by his master, he wished he was bigger. The other Slogs could carry their masters when the situation call for it, but Jaws was just too runty.

A rain drop splashed onto the Slog's nose, Jaws sneezed and shook his head, waiting for the steadily growing group to move.

Last edited by LoboDiabloLoneWolf; 11-04-2005 at 12:49 PM..
11-01-2005, 04:28 PM
sligco
Thudslug

: Jul 2004
: slig baracks
: 191
sligco  (10)

General z-3 wlaked out of his office and looked around then walked down the hallway
11-02-2005, 04:29 AM
Splat

Altight, sorry Sligco, but that breaks a few of the RPG rules. First, I said at the start we aren't doing anything inside the factory at all yet, at the moment it's all taking place in the forest with the slig squads and the tribe.
I also said try not to run off by yourself and right now your character is all on his own, no other character is in the factory.
Plus as a genreal RPG rule here, no one-liners. Really, even if we had started with the factory, your post would bear no relevance what so ever. If you're going to post here make the events more interesting than walking out of a door and down a corridor. Make something happen!

11-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: Whoopsie, I called Laskar Arthur! I keep getting the too muddled up, so Diablo, could you change his name to Laskar, cause I might get the two RP's confused.
IC:
Laskar(ooc:Yay, getting it right) nodded, and then said
"D'you mean the one that attacked this village, cause I used to work there too, months ago now. I never saw you but.."
He remained in his pants to start unfolding the ten and, with Hadda's help, began setting it up. He turned to the others
"Uhh, we could do with some help here, like patching up the holes in the tent, whatever really."

11-10-2005, 08:44 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Slogann snorted from a raindrop entering his nasal passage. He moved his neck up to the group of Mudokons and Sligs.
"Guys? It's raining. You think we can get to some cover, like, NOW, please?" Slogann said. Sly looked to the Slog, then back to the group. The Mudokons nodded, and so did Slugger.
"Right. C'mon, Slogann. I'm carryin' you," he walked over to Slogann.
"Oh, no. I ain't a pup. I don't need to be carried," Slogann scrambled to his feet, but then plopped down from his weak legs. Sly chuckled, then lifted up him.
"Tryin' to be the hard-core fighter, huh? Not today, boy," he said to his eyes. Slogann snorted, but didn't writh out of his arms. He turned back to the group.
"Well. If you guys wanna get wet, I ain't with you. I'm goin' to find shelter," Sly walked passed Slugger, giving him a respectful nod, then continuing.

My main page ^^

11-11-2005, 01:44 AM
Kaizer
Chippunk

: In a house
: 27
Kaizer  (10)

Hey, would it be alright if I joined? If its no trouble then heres my first character:

1:
Name: Talon
Race: Native Mudakon
Job: Hunter/Raider
Appearance: Typical green colour, red orb replacing left eye purple feathers in a ring around his head with a white and purple striped feather crested on his forehead, fairly tall.
Equipment: Spoocebow fashioned to look like lightning blots converging at red center gem, loincloth, quiver of wooden arrows, (as backup when out of spooce) small bracer made from scrap metal.
Bio: From a young age Talon had talent with the spoocebow, and eventually found he also had skill as a hunter. When the factory started stealing his game he became a raider and participated in frequent raids. As a result he stole some scrap metal and leather, and with fashioned himself a bracer. It saved him many times but once a bullet found its mark, his left eye. Determined to get revenge he stole a replacement eye used for sligs. As it was not made for him it was uncomfortable at first but he got used to it. It improved his hunting skills as it had a targeting device built into it, making him a brillliant shot with the spoocebow.

Geez, that was longer than I expected. I'll wait for your confirmation before addin a second character.

11-11-2005, 02:05 AM
Splat

ooc: Sorry,this has gone no where in the last week.
Anyway, Kaizer, your bio looks pretty good, do you have any experience RPing elsewhere? If so, great, you can join. Otherwise it would be good if you got some experience first.

Gah, I was gonna post now but I don't have time. Happy rememberance day Folks.

11-11-2005, 02:32 AM
Kaizer
Chippunk

: In a house
: 27
Kaizer  (10)

On another site that was unfortunately hacked I RPed very often, and I kind of have "mentor" so yes I have experience. Thanks, I'll post my other character tomorrow because I would probably make a miserable job tonight because it is late.