06-04-2017, 03:59 AM
Guineapiglet
Stingbee

: Apr 2016
: In a cave nearby
: 83
Guineapiglet  (198)Guineapiglet  (198)
Happy OWF multiplayer sessions

There was some talk in the OW minecraft thread about online multiplayer.
I personally enjoy many of said games, and would love to try out new ones.
Any interest in here?

Ark: Survival evolved
Don't Starve
7 days to die
Minecraft
League of Legends
The Ship
Garrys mod: Prop hunt, Trouble in Terrorist Town
Team Fortress 2

Browser-based:
Cards Against Humanity
Boardgame Online
Town of Salem
Hedgewars

Last edited by Guineapiglet; 06-11-2017 at 04:43 AM..
06-07-2017, 12:40 AM
Vanilla ✜
Rabid Fuzzle

: Sep 2007
: England
: 507
Vanilla ✜  (153)Vanilla ✜  (153)

I would definitely be down for playing Garrys mod, not a fan of LOL though. Would be happy to play any of the others if that's what people want.

There's also an OWF Discord,
join here.

06-08-2017, 01:58 PM
Guineapiglet
Stingbee

Vanilla, how have you played Garrys Mod? Have you tried prop hunt, that can be pfun. I haven't tried any other GM mode yet, but at least Prop hunt works with a minimum of 4 players imo, so we just need to find a couple more.

As free alternatives for multiplayer, we tried Boardgame Online per FennecFyre's suggestion the day before yesterday. It was a, hmm, wacky "be-first-to-cross-finish-line" type of browser game with a jukebox, item inventory and random minigames. It started slow, and might not work with massive amount of people but it was pretty fun in the end.

FF also mentioned Town of Salem (a browser-based version of the "Werewolf"/"Mafia" game) and Paul mentioned Hedgewars, a browser version of Worms.
06-09-2017, 02:26 AM
Manco
Posts walls of text

: Aug 2007
: based damage system
: 4,751
Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)

Put me down as a possible for Minecraft, and I’ve always wanted to play some TF2 but that has probably passed over the horizon already.

Werewolf is very fun if done right, I’ve played it IRL once.

twitter (stream of thoughts)
steam (games i never play)

06-09-2017, 07:35 AM
Vanilla ✜
Rabid Fuzzle

:
Vanilla, how have you played Garrys Mod? Have you tried prop hunt, that can be pfun. I haven't tried any other GM mode yet, but at least Prop hunt works with a minimum of 4 players imo, so we just need to find a couple more.

As free alternatives for multiplayer, we tried Boardgame Online per FennecFyre's suggestion the day before yesterday. It was a, hmm, wacky "be-first-to-cross-finish-line" type of browser game with a jukebox, item inventory and random minigames. It started slow, and might not work with massive amount of people but it was pretty fun in the end.

FF also mentioned Town of Salem (a browser-based version of the "Werewolf"/"Mafia" game) and Paul mentioned Hedgewars, a browser version of Worms.
I've played pretty much every game you can in Garrys mod and without a mic Prop Hunt is the best option, but with mic TTT is really funny (if noone gets TOO salty) But yeah it's best with 4+ players for sure.

I'm honestly not THAT keen on board games, I've played Werewolf, Exploding Kittens and Secret Hitler and didn't think they where that fun, Secret Hitler can be quite fun with the right people though but I tend to stick to CAH.

join here.

06-11-2017, 04:39 AM
Guineapiglet
Stingbee

Vanilla, thanks for the input! I'll check out TTT, hadn't heard of it.

:
Put me down as a possible for Minecraft, and I’ve always wanted to play some TF2 but that has probably passed over the horizon already.

Werewolf is very fun if done right, I’ve played it IRL once.
Nothing's too late if we get some people. If you like shooters, what do you think of Left 4 Dead 2?

Ah of course - how could I forget CAH from this list!
06-12-2017, 01:50 AM
Vanilla ✜
Rabid Fuzzle

:
what do you think of Left 4 Dead 2?
I would be down to clown with L4D2!

join here.