Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-16-2007, 08:19 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

: May 2007
: suffolk
: 49
dragonzardman  (10)

IC: max walked outside picked up the 3 bodies of the mudokens he had sniped and took them towards the amalgam building
07-16-2007, 01:59 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: What? When did he snipe Mudokons or go over to a tower? And BTW, even if he did, you'd take them to the Medical Hut.

07-17-2007, 03:11 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I can see I was missed....

I guess not much happened over the six days I was gone. Oh well. And page 5? Do you know how long it took for TAS to get there?

IC:

Cora, as she dipped the slow moving, golden liquid onto the Elum Chubs, adored her job at the Mess Hall. She was getting older, much older than expected. Being over her mid-life point, she wasn't getting any more stronger. In fact, she was getting slower. Much slower. Her body was required to do more manual labor than the age wanted. As an eldery lady as well, stress being built inside was not well. She would be more prone to simply passing out because of stress, having exterme break-downs (both emotional and physical), and even depression. Luckily, being the half full kind of girl, she was able to resist most stress given to her. She was just worried how long she could put up with it....

Most of the plates were already finished, when the Big Bro asked her a question about the eggs. She didn't blame him. Sligs aren't really taught cooking skills normally. So she explained, "After you wisk the eggs, you have to add milk and mix. After it looks combined, place the eggs on a pan over a stove, and use a utensil mix the eggs while it is being cooked. After ten minutes, it should look pretty well,"

Cora watched the smaller Slig talk to Kole and replied to that, "Kole, maybe you should take you mind off certain subjects. It's putting too much stress on you. That isn't real safe,"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kole had his fear for Sligs, which re-activated after the Slig seemed displeased by him. He got furious with himself that he could of ticked off the Slig completely, and sent him to punishment. He said nothing to the Slig, but continued to mourn about what had just happened.

Cora put him at ease through her words. He tried to exit out of these bad thoughts and continue to work. It wasn't easy, as he continued to be outraged with himself. Yet, he wasn't as angry, and probably was going to pleasent from now on.

He said to the others, "I will be pretty much done in seven minutes. After, I will get the rest to now of breakfast, and plan lunch and dinner for the next few days,"

07-18-2007, 08:41 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Not alot has happened 'cause we've been waiting for you to come back.

Also, I'd assume most Mudokons aren't so used to Gloktigi at such close quarters :P

IC: Stan listened carefully "Thanks" he put the bowl down on the side with the whisk, and opened the fridge. He got a bottle of some Meep milk (less fat than Elum milk), and poured it onto the eggs and whisked it carefully so as not to spill. After not too long, it was done. He then put the bowl on the stove and put it on (it had a default temperature for inexperienced cookers, so as not to risk...well, blowing stuff up) and gently stirred it while it cooked. He kept his eyes on the bowl, trying not to look at the creature that was watching. He hardly knew how it would react to being stared at.

Chelon continued watching the various kitchen activities. He was particularly interested in the honey. It was odd, like water, but moved around much slower, like it was tar or something.
07-19-2007, 05:24 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I wait silently for Munch's Master.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

07-23-2007, 07:15 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: I wait for him and Slaveless to return.

07-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: And Slaveless? Whatever for?

IC:

Kole had flipped the last batch of his Spooce bread, and found that each one was burnt well on each side. It was time to turn off the stove, and start perparing for other cooking related stuff. He turned off the stove and used a spatula to take every bread piece and put it back on the serving plate. They were all in a huge stack, making quite an attention magnet. However, this was nothing compared to what Kole did in SoulStorm Brew for five years, so he moved swiftily to Cora and did the work for her. He placed the bread onto the remaining plates and left without a word.

Kole decided the next step was to offer up beverages. Kole resisted the thought of introducing SoulStorm Brew to the crowd of people. Luckily, it wasn't the first thing he saw. After a short distance from the main commotion, he found a barrel labeled 'Espresso' beside one of the fridges. He knew that it was a sport drink that could encourage military acts on a a military related camp. Maybe that would be good for the camp.

Of course, he had to move it himself. There was a portable device that made of a pure metal that went up four feet and went back down curving. The curve part made a suitable place that could hold a heavy object using the wheels on the bottom. There was handles on the top to push it. Kole had second thoughts about using it. He remembered of all of those hours he spent lifting SoulStorm barrels from one place to another. He could do that still. It wouldn't be a problem for him. So instead of taking the easy way out, he lifted the barrel easily with his bare hands, ajusting to the new weight.

Kole with the barrel lifted it onto the counter, showing a dispenser of liquid on the side it faced the Gloktigi. At least that job was done. He left the Espresso, shaking off the familiar plan in his hands. He faced the other Sligs with the eggs and said to them, "What's going on over there?"

07-25-2007, 02:06 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

A Mudokon, after lifting a large barrel ("Should've asked me to do that"), addressed him and the others "I'm just cooking the eggs, and...I'm pretty much done here with 'em. Do you wanna serve them up or anything?...and hey, if you need to lift any more barrels, you should ask me, okay? I hardly want you hurting yourself with them" he offered the bowl to Kole.

Chelon was now almost surprised, not because of the Mudokon's little to no reaction to himself, but particularly how it compared to the presumably tougher Slig general from before who had signed him up, who, though he wasn't excessively perplexed, was certainly much more so than this lowly Mudokon, who by contrast you'd think to be a complete coward. He eyed it, perhaps it was just the individual, but he couldn't be sure.
07-25-2007, 07:58 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

IC: Jak looked at the mud "well I'm done beating them" what shall I do now"

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

07-30-2007, 04:02 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: I'm back. Cue the fireworks and parades.
IC:
Mik looked at Sagittarius.
"So you came on this hunting trip with me, to.....not to any hunting? Fine, whatever. At least get a bag so I can put the critters in. And besides, look at it this way- those creatures'd kill us soon as look at us, and we need 'em for food. You honestly wouldn't kill a Meep to feed yourself?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matias regarded Vernel, and continued his by-the-book attitude.
"I appreciate the assistance, sir, however I do not believe you have permission to treat or threaten fellow high-ranking personnel like that. Slave and guards are permitted, but I would like to know your authorization regarding personnel, as I do not want to have to file a report for aggressive behaviour and blackmail towards colleagues."
------------------------------------------
OOC: Where the fook is Venks?

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

07-30-2007, 04:14 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Sagittarius just emmitted an annoyed sigh and stared at the ground with his blue eyes.
"Look..." He began. "I'm miles away from home and had to spend the night in a crate full of fuzzles, I don't wanna see another fuzzle for a while. And I've got pretty much no idea what the heck I'm doing here and just made myself a slave so I wouldn't have to go about shooting people..." He stared away at the sky.
"Just tell me where I can get a bag and I'll maybe try and help you like I'm supposed to..." He muttered sadly. "Odd, I hate it here already..."
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

07-30-2007, 08:38 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: *Fireworks blow*

IC:

Kole was rather insulted by the Big Bro (Stan) in assuming that he wasn't strong enough to handle these kinds of taskes. As a Mudokon, he had to handle weights that are rather difficult to hold onto. Cora may not have had to do as many manual taskes as Kole did, but she is certainly able to hold onto a barrel like Kole. Kole is just a Mudokon who is able to easily manuver barrels and the such. Yet this Slig who assumed that Sligs and Mudokons were the same, was being awfully ignorant of what Mudokons were cabable of. He wanted to scream and shout at Stan for even thinking that he wasn't able to do these kinds of things.

However he didn't want to tick off this Slig. Sligs have little tempers for Mudokons, and if they could, they would shoot a Mudokon. The Big Bro could probably find it in his contract that he was edigable to shoot Kole for be outspoken and having a short temper. So he said nothing, and instead blinked furiousily to cool himself down. He simply approached the Big Bro to see what kind of position his eggs were in.

He had to say, these weren't half bad eggs. They were all right to be eaten. He could combine the amount of eggs being cooked by the Big Bro (Stan) and the other Slig (Jak) so he could put equal amounts onto the plates that were in front of them. So it could have been possible to simply place enough eggs on the plates for seven. The other Slig probably had more eggs, so there was probably enough for eight full plates and extra for all 15. So he said the Big Bro politely, but with a hint of frustration, "I will take this and put it on seven plates. I guess you could take one of the plates to feed yourself,"

Kole left with the bowl of eggs and found a spoon in a silverware drawer. While doing so, he responded to Jak saying, "Cook the eggs. Mix them while you do that,"

He took the spoon and dipped it into the eggs when he was in front of the bowl. Kole then scooped eggs from the bowl and lifted it onto one of the plates. There was a little, but it was enough to fill someone. He did the same for six other bowls. Eventually, he realized that there was still a little bit left in the bowl, but put it aside. He hatched a new plan and figured he could save it for the extra eggs from the other Slig (Jak) just in case more people come. He would be prepared.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Cora, listening to the Slig's comment (Stan), was relieved to see that Kole didn't snap and hurt himself over the suggestion. Too much stress was bad for Kole, and she didn't want that to happen. She was going to suggest to Kole that he should lay off the barrel carrying, for that might trigger some memories about his torture. But he seemed to be caught up in his work, and she didn't say anything about it.

She took two of the plates that were prepared for consumation and went away from her position. She was needed in other places. The first person she went to was Stan. She lifted a plate in front of him, expecting him to have it. There really was no need for speech.

07-30-2007, 11:22 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Stan looked at Kole. He didn't reply about the barrels...he seemed sorta twitchy about something. He didn't understand what exactly could be the problem, not anything he said, he'd done nothing wrong, at least he didn't think so...he looked to him "Uh, if there's ever a problem, don't be scared to talk to me, 'kay?" hopefully that would do the trick.
Anyway, he took the plate from the female, muttered "Thanks" and dished himself a couple of the eggs he'd done and took it to the table to eat. He was careful not to get too close to the...thing. Which was still stood there. He sat with a thud in the middle of the bench so as not to tip it over, and tried to food "Wow, this is awesome!" Stan thought, and turned his head back round to the Mudokons "Hey! This stuff's great! Thanks!" he then turned back round to the food and began devouring it rapidly, this was just too good to pass up...at least, in comparison to what he'd been eating before.

Chelon observed the table. He went round into the kitchen, dished himself some eggs onto a plate, and then took it to a table to eat. He took a knife and fork, and observing how they were being used by the Slig, tried to imitate it. It wasn't too hard to get round, he pinned the bread down with the fork, sliced it with the knife, picked up some egg with the fork to put onto the bread, then shoveled it into his mouth, again on the fork. He soon got into a rhythm with this. This stuff was very nice, probably also more...nutritious, was it? Than most everything else he'd ever eaten. he could understand why the Slig over there as eating it so fast.
07-30-2007, 01:52 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Finally! Venks would be useful though.
IC: Vernel caught a whiff of cooked Elum Chubs in his nostrils and shouted to all the folks in the medical hut;
"Breakfast is ready. And not breakfast in bed."
Vernel then turned and paced back to the main tower, heading in through the front door and walking up the stairs. He eventually reached the executive office and sat at his desk, manipulating a microphone wired to a dozen speakers across the camp;
"Attention to all employees, supremely honoured guests and living property! Breakfast is now being served in the Mess Hall. It's Elum Chubs dipped in honey, I repeat for you Mudokon beasts, Elum Chubs dipped in honey. Come down in 5 minutes, living property, if you want some. That is, if a superior hasn't stripped you of the obscene priviliege of being able to eat regularily. The rest of you folks, come down when you like, but be advised, the beasts and property might devour it before Inhabitants deserving life do."

08-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

IC:
Mik patted Sagitarrius. "Hey, nevermind. You don't wanna bag food, fine. Just don't try and put me off it though, I want food meself."
He then heard the announcement.
"Ah, brekkers. I'll just get that Meep there," He fired his rifle, picking off a nearby Meep that had wandered ito sight "And we can go get served."
He walked over to the dead Meep, hoisted the body over his shoulders, then trekked back into camp. He took his protion of Chubs and honey and started to eat."
~~~~~
Gorrck also exited the tower, now without a subservient Slig to order. He strode into the mess hall, took his portion, and took the Meep from Mik's shoudlers as he passed.
"As yer superior, everything yew catch is mah property." he muttered as he sat down, and started eating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matias didn't bother going to eat, he had had food before arrival, and didn't want to break his regulated 3 meas a day pattern. Instead, he began arranging his things in an upstairs office of the main building.
----------------------------------------------------------

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

08-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: I bet you guys missed me. I was just warming the water in my Jacuzzi... care to join me?

IC: Jim was finishing his work when he heard an announcement calling everyone to the Mess Hall. The Mudokon slave grabbed his stomach as it growled, "Food wouldn't be such a bad idea."
Jim left his cleaning rag at Chris's Medical Tent and ran off towards the Mess Hall. He hoped that food would still be there when he arrived.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

James finally managed to overcome his shock of the giant purple monster(Chelon). He noticed a young Mudokon(Kole) messing around with many things. Strangely enough there was a Big Bro(Stan) assisting the dirty Mud. If the big Bro had been a worker Slig like himself, James probably would of cut off the Slig's hands and presented them as a gift to the good-for-nothing Mudokon who apparently needed a 'hand.'
Ignoring it all James faced the young Mudokon(Kole) and said, "Ey you! Boy! Get me some of dat food I'm starving. Hurry up now. I ain't got all day!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chris calmed down as his coworkers left his tent. Chris wouldn't easily forget how Matias has stood up for him. The Vykker began to fantasize about Matias in several business/romance scenarios. Then Chris noticed Jiggles, the baby Gabbiwog, staring at him sadly. "Oh my poor baby!" Chris exclaimed, running over to the little creature. Chris dropped a little food into the aquarium and made high pitch baby sounds at the Gabbiwog. Suddenly an announcement came on declaring that food was at the Mess Hall. Chris smiled and said to his pet, "Did you hear that Jiggles? It's time for Mommy to go get some food. You stay here and be good for Mommy."
The Gabbiwog made a couple of whistling noises to say goodbye to Chris. The Vykker left the tent and started off for the Mess Hall.

Last edited by Venks; 08-02-2007 at 07:57 PM..
08-02-2007, 10:54 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Just. Get. Laid.
IC: Vernel made his way back out of his office and down the stairs. He continued to clamber around, then eventually reached the bottom and made his way for the tower door. He got out, snapped his fingers for Banner to follow, and paced across to the Mess Hall.
Economic Left/Right: 8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.21
http://www.politicalcompass.org/

08-03-2007, 01:43 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Stan slowed down a little now, showing little outwardly, but in his mind was rather disgusted at the Mudokons being called 'animals'. They were the ones with skills in here. There wasn't much he could do in here, particularly with Vernel watching, and being the main culprit. This should've been expected, really, but honestly, surely the Mudokons would work better if they were applauded for their work rather than, despite doing such a good job with the cooking, treated like they'd done something wrong? if he was the Mudokon, he'd probably pretend to be deaf and not hear Vernel, though then again, he probably wouldn't risk being shot or something...this was only verbal abuse, though. He had to hold together, lest he snapped and did something he'd likely regret...at least partly, heh. This was to be expected, though. These were Sligs, after all. Vile creatures...most of them, at least.

Chelon continued eating slowly. he noticed some Sligs shouting at the Mudokons. He looked up. He couldn't see them having done anything wrong at all. Were they usually treated badly? He wasn't sure. As Margeret's guardian, he may not have been given especially good food or quarters or anything, but he was never abused in such a way, verbally or physically. Maybe he was just too big, too strong for them to do that. Oh well, he'd have to see. he continued eating, but kept his eyes on the various occupants.
08-03-2007, 01:51 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC: Harsh Pat...harsh.
IC:
Gorrck spotted a chance to improve his standing in the eyes of the boss, and took the Meep over. "Hey, Colonel, I sent one of my Sligs on a hunting trip earlier and they came back with a nice n' fresh Meep. Whaddaya want me to do with it?"

08-03-2007, 02:01 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Well, at least Zozo, Marvak, Skillyaslig, you and Slaveless like me.
IC:
Vernel smiled evilly towards Sergeant Gorrck;
"I'll test the loyalty of the beasts by having them prepare it. If they hesitate, they still have natural tendencies which I'll allow you the pleasure of extracting through beating. If they do it well, I'll reward them with the pleasure of stitching themselves meepskin jackets. We don't want our expensive animals freezing, do we?"

08-03-2007, 12:41 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
OOC: Well, at least Zozo, Marvak, Skillyaslig, you and Slaveless like me.
Aww, I wuv you too Patty.

:
Mik patted Sagitarrius. "Hey, nevermind. You don't wanna bag food, fine. Just don't try and put me off it though, I want food meself."
He then heard the announcement.
"Ah, brekkers. I'll just get that Meep there," He fired his rifle, picking off a nearby Meep that had wandered ito sight "And we can go get served."
He walked over to the dead Meep, hoisted the body over his shoulders, then trekked back into camp. He took his protion of Chubs and honey and started to eat."
IC
Sagittarius smiled and nodded, before hearing the gunshot go off. He leapt as he remembered negative things, saw the dead meep and just followed Mik, keeping his head down.
"Yeah, I'll just come." he choked, scratching a scar from a fuzzle.

He sat down quietly and stared at the table, not sure what to do.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 08-03-2007 at 12:47 PM..
08-04-2007, 06:36 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Sorry for my absense. Lack of inspiration was involved.

I giggled a little bit when I read your post about Venks, PV. You must not know him very well after all this time.

IC:

Cora saw the expression the Big Bro (Stan) had on his face when he ate the food, and felt glad. Out of all the years that she worked at SoulStorm Brewery, she had rarely ever saw a Slig so nice to Mudokons. He seemed to have tried to put Sligs and Mudokon under the same kind of treatment (although, she must admit, this one hadn't really understood what Mudokons went through) and complimented on their work. He offered to help in all kinds of ways, when most Sligs would rather take a smoke or a nap. The Big Bro Slig even hinted to like the Mudokons, as he was trying to be friendly to them. Cora had never seen quite a character before. Well, she did, once.

That Slig was different from the rest. He was given the same work area as Cora, long before Kole was in her life. He wouldn't attack Mudokons, and rarely used Sliggish swears in front of her. This Slig (named Urag) would offer help to the Mudokons, always stayed on guard and complimented their work privately to the Mudokons. One day, he defended a Mudokon while he was being beaten, and the Slig abuser had reported him in for traitorous behavior. He was never seen again by the Mudokons in her area. (There was other Sligs would encouraged Cora's work, but she was to sadly be informed that it was all part of a bet on seeing how much longer would she stand on the job. Those were horrible times for her, since Sligs had ways on trying to influence advantages in bets.) It only made her feel bad for the Big Bro when that Slig authority learned of his kindness.

She noticed that the Big Bro also said something about that Kole could say anything to him if it bothered him. At least it was now legal for Kole to say his anger against the 'ignorance' of the Big Bro's. Cora was still not excited about this, since she was not crazy about Kole yelling at a Slig who was at least trying to get along with the Mudokon employees. She went over to Kole before he choose to attack the Big Bro (metaphorically), and whisper so quietly to Kole that only he could hear her, "Hon, before you go on attacking this innocent," Kole twitched at the thought a Slig could be innocent, "Remember this. This Big Bro is only trying to come to terms with you. And he has a point. Lifting barrels is still not something you should be doing. I know I have told you over and over again, but I've seen what happens to stressed out people. They get into situations they don't want to be in. It's not a great life. We just need to deal with it. All right? You could explain you've been doing this for a long time, but you should ask him to lift stuff when it gets a bit much. OK?"

Kole, furious at the Big Bro, flushed out some of his anger through his batting eyes. He responded hoarsely, "I understand Cora, but this Slig is..."

He was interrupted by Vernel when he announced that everyone should go and eat breakfast. Kole, of course was frustrated by being referred to as an useless piece of property, but was undisturbed by it. He was called these named many times. Yet he was surprised by something. The boss offered the food to them. At first, he thought that the Mudokons would be given other food, or possibly the boss would easily disapprove of making food for themselves when the announcement was made. But he was glad that instead of soupy, cold, and messy beans he was getting a recipe normally eaten by Glukkons.

Cora grinned to him about this, and said, "Did you hear that? Finally good food that we can eat regularally!"

Kole had to let go of his bitterness for a moment (even he had a small smile) and said, "Yeah. At least we can make sure our dinners aren't from the floors this time,"

Cora grinned from ear to ear in this non-suppression ideal. This was probably going to be an enjoyable place from now on.

Kole was going to smile a little more, but than he saw that new Sligs came in and demanded food and called distastefully called him names. He kept a little bitterness inside of himself at the Slig, but still tried to look for food for them. He blinked (remember, it's his way of clearing his mind) in his disappointing food supply. There was three plates of food left and only three other Sligs that wanted food. Kole knew he saw others, and he didn't want to upset the Sligs when they learned food wasn't on the way. So he hoped that the Slig (Jak) making the eggs would be finished soon, and grabbed a plate of food.

He first left the kitchen with a fork and plate of food through the door and went to the first Slig (James). He handed him his food and said in reply, "Enjoy, sir," He grabbed the other plates and two forks and went to other two Sligs (Banner and Vernel) and offered the plates to them. He said, with a hint of frustration, "All prepared for ya,"

Cora, meanwhile, went to handle glasses. People needed to drink somehow, so she placed 15 glasses nearby the Espresso barrel. She watched carefully at what was happening with Kole, to see if he was all right.

Last edited by Slaveless; 08-04-2007 at 07:27 PM..
08-04-2007, 08:17 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC: Vernel took some of the Elum Chubs and munched them down.
"You know, you Muds ain't that bad. Maybe I was wrong about you. At least your better than him"
Vernel pointed to Chris;
"He tried to molest a Chronicler."
Domino followed after Banner, taking a similar seating position. He picked up a Chub and smelled it intently, the sweet scent of honey like a heavenly aroma. He moved the Chub closer, trying to get some small piece into his mouth to bite, but his stitches remained annoying resolute. He kept trying, but even after many years, his lips were as sealed as cast iron. He continued to smell and sulked.
"Just kidding, my boy. Come over here and have some honey, honey."

08-05-2007, 05:17 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Stan had finished now, and he stretched his arms out behind him, and sighed. He took his empty plate to the dishwasher in the kitchen, before coming back out. He looked around. That Vernel guy didn't seem so bad, at least not right now, but maybe the food was putting him in a good mood. He hoped he would more regularly be like that. He then noticed an Intern (Domino) attempting to eat some food. He didn't seem too happy about his situation. Stan went over to him "Hey, you ever thought of getting those stitches removed or something? I reckon that Vykker could help you, otherwise you could ask someone to cut through them for you, I'd be willing to." He decided to wait to see if it would reply.

Meanwhile, Chelon had also finished, and finished off the plate before also taking it to the kitchen. He noticed the dishwasher with other used plates in it, so he put his in as well, with the cutlery. He muttered "Thanks" to the Mudokon there before wandering off. He got near the door and, then thinking, decided to do his duty to guard the place, so he stood outside the door, watching carefully. He could alert an alarm if anything came.

OOC: Is there any fences or gates surrounding the outpost, or can you walk straight from the facility into the forest?

Also, how exactly did Gloktigi attack in SW?

Last edited by Zerox; 08-06-2007 at 12:21 AM..
08-05-2007, 08:00 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: Zerox. The Gloktigi had two attacks that I remember. The first being this webby gunk they would shoot at you to keep you still. The second was they would revolve like a dradle on one leg and try to rip you to shreds with the other leg.

Oh by the way Patrick. The day you said "Just. Get. Laid." I couldn't reply becuase I was doing just that. Oh that reminds me, I don't hate you Patrick. I gave you a special part in my fanfic you know. Also I made a nice spot for you in my bed. Feel free to come over to sleep with me whenever. Then again if we were sharing the bed I doubt I would be getting any sleep.

IC: The young Mudokon(Kole) walked over to James and handed him food. The pathetic creature muttered, "Enjoy, sir," before heading off to Vernel. James had almost tripped the Mudokon but moved his foot back at the last moment. As fun as it would of been to watch the stupid thing fall to the ground in failure.. James didn't want to anger Vernel.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jim arrived at the Mess Hall and was hardly surprised by all the Sligs and Mudokons there. This break was the first respite from work for everyone here. Jim noticed a older female Mudokon(Cora) setting up cups in the kitchen. Hoping to be helpful Jim walked over to her and asked, "Need a hand?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chris walked into the Mess Hall immediately seeing the vast number of inhabitants. Chris was surprised by the large number of people he had yet to meet. Then Chris over heard Vernel talking rudely about him. Chris was about to scream at the Slig when he suddenly said, "Just kidding, my boy. Come over here and have some honey, honey."
Completely delighted Chris grabbed a chair and sat right next to Vernel. So close in fact that their shoulders were touching. Chris affectionately stroked Vernel's shoulder and said, "Oh Vernie-darling you never told me you had such a way with words."
08-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: I ROFLed. That Clakker was the funniest self insert I've ever seen.

And thanks, but no thanks.
IC:
Domino heard a Slig talking to him, and acted as though he had been spat in the face. He wrote a note to the Slig;
"My master needs me stitched for social reasons! If I was unstitched, folks would assume I was disowned or bluecollar! Neither of which I am!"

08-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Sagittarius' mind wandered in angst as he remembered wolvarks and outlaws with guns, and family feared dead. He then heard Vernel raise his voice so loud he could of broken glass. He jumped in surprise, falling out of his chair. He emmitted a girly scream and dived under the table, knocking it loudly with his horns, when the warning shots were fired.

08-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I can see that Domino takes things pretty personally Patrick. Slap wasn't all that insulted by Dek asking him if he could have his stitches removed. And watch the language around Kole, he doesn't have an expansive vocabulary. (What can you expect from a guy who can't even remember how to spell his name?) And there is more than Elum Chubs on that plate.

Venks, you never stop to humor me.

IC:

Kole was slightly impressed that the Slig authority (Vernel) was sasitified and complimented at the cooking skills performed by him, Cora, and the two Sligs (Stan and Jak). He was even said to be better than a Vykker. That was amazing, being that Mudokons were never given good titles by Sligs. Kole, however, grumbled at the thought that the Slig had judged him for being a Mudokon. He wasn't any different from most Sligs. (ooc: Funny how Kole is judging Vernel)

The Vykker (Chris), did however, looked strange. It didn't dress normal (Odd, all Vykkers are weird. There isn't anything about them that is normal, thought Kole), and the Slig said something about 'trying to molest a Chronicler'. Chronicler was a new term to him, and even more so was molest. What did that mean? Kill? Strangle? Torture? (He isn't getting very far from the point though) This was new to him. Whatever it was, it wasn't something he didn't like to hear about.

The strange Vykker went over to the Slig and started to touch him funny and have a very odd tone in his voice. This even freaked out both Kole and Vernel, and Vernel started to speak so loud, Kole's ears started to hurt. His nerves were very sensitive to pain, and his ears started to burn and bleed a little. He was use to pain all the time, so it probably wouldn't affect him, but shocks were. Gun shots went off and a strange beast (Sagitarris) fled under the table. This was a bit too much for his mind, and he sat on a chair on a nearby chair, moaning in pain. The painful reaction was only so much for him, and he went into a field of rage, like any other Mudokon. Kole got up, with one hand in one of his ears, and stormed off into the kitchen. He needed some ice.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Cora noticed that a young Mudokon (James) had offered to help her getting out cups. She was flattered that a young Mudokon who go into the trouble of doing this. She scooped up another cup and kindly replied, "Why young one, that would be really kind of you to help me! So yes hon, I would love it if you helped me get more cups on the table and..."

Cora was rudely interrupted by all of the excitement going on in the feeding area. A beast like creature screamed and fled as a Slig shot his gun near a strange looking Vykker's legs. Yet she wasn't concern about that. Kole was sitting by a chair, having a hand near his ears. This was shocking for her, so she turned a little blue, and clutched her breast as she breathed in and out at the horror. She whispered to herself, "Oh my..."

Kole got up with a redish tone to his body and stomped into the kitchen. She told the Mudokon who offered to help, "Can you do my job for me sweetie? I need to care to the other one..."

She went to Kole who tried to shake her away, but she tried to say, "Hon, are you okay?"

Kole snapped, "I'm not, isn't it obvious?"

She replied with a soothing tone and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Don't be mad..."

"I need some ice..."

She backed off as he grabbed a bag of ice from the freezer in the kitchen and put it to his ear. He sat on a chair nearby focused on his injury. Cora just stepped away from him, and left him in his business, hoping he would feel better soon.

08-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Stan replied to the Intern "Oh, fine, I suppose, but couldn't you at least have some of it taken out to eat, or..." then there was some loud yelling from Vernel, and gunshots. This took him by surprise, though he saw nothing that was truly of concern. However, he noticed the Mudokon (Kole) didn't seem to react to well. He hoped it wasn't something serious. He went over and saw him with some ice to his ear. He spoke to the female instead "Is he alright? Just noticed him sorta run off there"

Chelon outside heard yelling and gunshots. He rushed back in to the source, Vernel, and it seemed to be directed at a Vykker sitting next to him. He stood behind them at the table "Is there any way I can be of assistance here, sir?"
08-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC: Vernel spoke to the Gloktigi;
"STERILIZE. THIS. VYKKER. IF. HE. EVER. HITS. ON. MY. COMPLETELY. TOTALLY. ABSOLUTELY. REALLY. HETEROSEXUAL. SELF. AGAIN."