06-20-2001, 05:04 PM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

: Dec 2000
: upside down in a toilet bowl
: 1,552
One, Two, Middlesboogie  (10)
I want in - how do I get started?

I registered with Bitlocker ages ago (when the forums were still Ezboard) so I know how that works. It's all the stats and Moolah that are confusing me. Are they required outside of battles?
Obviously, I'll have to tag onto a storyline, since that's the whole point of the RPG, but where would be the best place for me to go? Are newbies expected to start a new storyline going, or what?
As you can all tell, I'm deeply confused and really need enlightening.

06-20-2001, 07:58 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: Apr 2001
: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

As for stats, I think we're about to dump them, but I'm not sure. For now, just enter and play along with the plot, or start your own, or whatever.
- DH

06-21-2001, 04:41 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

i think we assumed that your joining of bitlocker was a joke. i mean, you said you were a human/hyena hybrid for odd's sake!

i don't think we're going to end up scrapping the stats, because we're not very good at making big decisions. i wouldn't worry though, 1 2, because the stats only really do stuff during battles and when you buy stuff. and i'm keeping an eye on everyone's stats, so they just have to tell me when something changes.

good luck...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.