: Here im camped out right inbetween the Rpg and Oipt
: 63
cooldude  (10)
Quest to save Y'ten

you're character is supposed to written like this:

Name: Mortok
Tribe: Fegul
Abilities: can leap distances of 10 feet, amazingly acrobatic
Brief History:after being abondened by his mother Mortok was forced to live on his own by preforming for the Glukkons as a circus acrobatic. After being freed by Abe at the age of 12 and from thenon thought of abe as his hero

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*a mudokon adorned with feathers and tatoos steaps up on a cliff over the population of free mudokons and speaks*"As you all know Y'ten is the desert continant off the western coast of Mudos, a harsh barren wasteland with fierce beasts, such as the Baros( A giant scorpian with three tails and eight claws). Soon after the industrialists stopped production of Gabbiar they sent a scouting troupe for new contenents in order to start pumping out new products, such as the Salbro slurpie and Baros burger, So as Mudokons we must venture over to the new continant and stop the slaughter of these creatures"

05-31-2003, 01:21 AM
cooldude
Bolamite

: Jan 2003
: Here im camped out right inbetween the Rpg and Oipt
: 63
cooldude  (10)

Mortok truged across the barren deserts as, one by one, his crew died from the unberable heat. Luck was the only thing that kept him alive. "Why did I agree to come here?... Soreen was very convincing with that speech perhaps thats what possesed me to come here." thought Mortok as he passed over yet another shapeless dune just the same as all the others. Even as the moutains came into veiw in the distance as grey lumps in the background, Mortok didn't see the shadowy figure emerging from beneath the sand. The strange figure, covered in a sand covered cloak, creeped up behind him and knocked him out with a bone club...

When Mortok finally came to the first thing he noticed was that his sword and dagger where lying on a rock next to him, not to mention he was sitting in a cave. Just then a shadow was cast over him just as he saw a figure standing in the door-way...