Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-09-2003, 04:40 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

#1: Phil had a run in with a scrab................ any way, got to go to the armory, they say they have news.........

*#1 and the rest of the remaining squad fly out the nearby windows*

#1: *Talking to head of armory, a large vykker* So whats up??

Vykker: Your team has been chosen to prototype the new flying slig ordanance weapons..... *points towards a large cannon with four harnessess for the sligs to move/ control it.*

#1: Wow! A four slig job!

Vykker:Five if you include the ammo man, each ammo man can hold 2 cluster shells, the only ammo we have at the moment, but each cluster shell unleashes tiny shells that cause havoc!

#1: So we're using this for the attack tommorow right?

Vykker: Yes.
05-09-2003, 06:17 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

name: LT. Paulmer
race: slig
sex: male
property: enhanced slig rifle with extended magazine, flash hider, 2X scope and flash light. NVG's. Radieo and laser aimer. Shoulder pads with SSF written on them.
WUC: leader of the slig special forces team.
weapons: enhanced slig rifle, auto pistol sidearm.
personality: strong, "perfect leader" type.
Physical discription: a normal slig, but with green "eyes" on mask.
tidbits:know for taking down 2 scrabs with a knife.

05-09-2003, 06:31 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

lt. Paulmer calls up his team.

"okay team, lock and load. We have a cleansing mission, he have to look for survivors on a downed blimp in enemy territory, this will be a hostile engagement, so bring all the supplies u need."

*looks at team:
Foely, with his enhanced sniper rifle.
Rogers, with his long ranger shotgun.
Blackburn, with his enhanced rifle.

*whispers "damn what a good team"

3 hours later, the team are on a dropblimp, on their way to the crash site. They all begin loading their weapons.

"ETA in 5!" shouted the pilot.

"4, 3, 2, 1"

a red light beeped.

"down and clear"

the team jumped out and ran to the crash site., Foley covering their six. They get to it. 3 paramites are feasting on a dead slig.

"hostiles!"

shouted paulmer

Paulmer and blackburn each fired a shot burst, killing the animals.

*voice over radieo "noone survived the crash, do u hear ,me lutenant? NOONE survived the crash"

*paulmer "i dont think i understand u sir"

the team walk into the blimp, dead bodies all around them.

*voice on radieo "noone survived the crash"

*paulmer "the pilots still alive"

a slig with no pants on slowly crawls towards Paulmer.

*voice on radieo "NOONE SURVIVED THE CRASH LUTENANT!"

*paulmer "yes sir"

paulmer fires at the slig survivor, killing him.

*paulmer "orders from command, kill all survivors, no questions asked"

*team "YES SIR!"

so what was on that blimp that meant so much that all survivors had to be killed?

05-10-2003, 03:04 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

Dernamen: *At the top of the tree. Feels a slight shiver, as if something happened*

"Eugh. That didn't feel good"

-----

Brendan: * Decides to survey the area they were going to attack tommorow. Flies off with a radio*

05-10-2003, 06:43 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

((ooc:Ferill rp'ing, this i gotta see))

*#1 and the rest of the remaining squad are trying out the prototype*

#1: #5 Keep it steady!, #2 load one cluster shell

*#2 hovers over to the back of the large cannon and inserts a shell*

#1: *into radio* request cluster shell crate drop in target zone alpha.......

Radio: Confirmed. ETA 8 minutes

#1 Target, nav point havoc 5

*The cannon wheels around*

#1: FIRE!

* An almighty blast fires the shell, it sends all 4 carriers backwards and downwards*

#1: WOW!
05-10-2003, 08:02 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Dernamen: (If I spot a suprise attack, the only way to alarm is to shout. I need something like a gluckon fone I've heard about.)

"Aha!"

*Climbs down tree*

05-10-2003, 08:12 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

*The squad are summoned to the attack force summoning zone, they quickly make their way there*

#1: what a huge attacking force, this looks like a huge invasion.

* a glukkon walks up to the podium*

Gluk: Everyone knows their assignments right? *His valet turns the page on his clipboard*
Oh yes, Phils squad, you're going to have your assignment changed, you are no longer artillary, you are a stealth search and rescue op. You shall sneak in the night before the attack, lay some C4 and rescue #3 silenced weapons only. Visit the armory now, on the double!

*The squad quickly move towards the armory*

#1: Stealth gear!

*The same Vykker as before comes out with 6 black uniforms, silent rotor blades and some silenced SMG's and pistols*

#1: 6 why?

Vykker: #3 is comming out isn't he? Oh yeah you forgot this *hands #1 some blocks of C4 and a detonator* You need to take out any guard towers or meetle pens*

#1: Yes Sir!
05-10-2003, 09:00 AM
Native Poser
Thudslug

: Under your bed...
: 185
Native Poser  (10)

((OCC: awsome! ok if I join you guys?))
~~New Character(s)~~
Native
Name: Nomad
Race: mudokon
Sex: male
Religious race: a mix of all three.
Special skills: Nomad is a bard, is amusing /entertaining, good at creating a diversion, a bit of a pickpocket, and is an escape-artist…
Personality: Nomad is friendly, mischeivious, witty, comical, musical, spontanious, & before I bore you, easy-going.
Physical description: Ya see my avatar? There’s Nomad (accept he doesn’t carry the vase!)
Tidbits: Although he tries to resist, Nomad has a bad habit of eating any toadstool (mushroom) he comes across.

Native
Name: Jeteal (Jet)
Race: mudokon
Sex: female
Religious race: unknown
Special skills: Jeteal can swim, as well as climb & run very fast. She is also very intuitive, and often can sense when something bad is about to happen.
Personality: She is very gentle & sweet. Jet is used to spending most of her time alone--which makes her a bit shy.
Physical description: Jet's feather is a lighter shade of purple (lavender/lilac in color). She is a small & thin child, but she makes up for that with uncanny speed & agility.
Tidbits: Jet has a small leather (back)pack she carries with her. She was abandoned in the middle of the woods by..well…she never tells anyone who left her. Jeteal also loves tea.

Industrail
Name: Merit
Race: Slig (armored popper)
Sex: male
Property: A slog named Jaws, a blue mask that also works as night vision, and he always has a pack of cigarettes & a lighter in a hidden pocket in his pants (as well as a pocket knife).
W.F.U.C: An infantry of armored & un-armored popper sligs.
Weapons: his gun, his slog, & a pocketknife that he carries in a hidden pocket in his pants.
Personality: Fairly sociable—for a slig that is. When Merit is pissed off, however, he’s not someone you want to mess with.
Physical description: Since Merit doesn’t take his armor off much, not many see what he realy looks like...
Tidbits: Jaws is always at his side. Has very good aim.
~~~

Last edited by Native Poser; 05-10-2003 at 07:11 PM..
05-10-2003, 09:19 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

I'm gonna add myself a new character......

Name: Joab
Race: Mud
Sex: Male
Religious race:, Mudanchee
Special skills: Is able to make and use simple industrial weapons. And can make spooce bombs
Personality: Is a weak fighter with native weapons but skilled with basic industrial weapons
Physical description: Is weak in the upper body but can run well due to long legs.
Tidbits: Rumor has it that he was raised by wild sligs........

*Joab is sitting by a stream on his own with several balls of spooce and somee various metal components. *

Joab: *to himself* Right now lets see if this works* He places the spooce on the ground next to a tree and puts a large metal antenna in the spooce, he walks away and then starts to chant. The Spooce bomb explodes taking out a huge group of trees, through the gap he can see the barracks.*
Hmmm I wonder what that is? *walks towards it with a pistol in hand*
05-10-2003, 11:10 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

Chris: *is alerted when he hears distant explosions* Huh? What the hell?

*suddenly, a slig from the information section knocks on Chris' door and comes in*

Slig: Sir, I've brougth you the info of the last plane take-offs and battle movements, sir! *hands a pile of documents to Chris*

Chris: *takes the documents and reads them quickly trhough* What the HELL!! Who the hell ordered these?

Slig: Ehm... I'm..-*swallows* -I'm not sure... sir...

Chris: *yelling at the slig* Well, then you'd better hurry you ass and find out who's orders they were! NOW!

Slig: Yes sir! *stumbles out of the small office*

Chris: I'm dead! *takes the mike and announces to all the troops at the battle field*

Chris: *roaring into the mike* This is lieutenant-general Chris speaking:All units, GET YOUR ASSES OUTTA THERE!!Cease fire!! General Fred in on his way to the Barracks! He is too close to the fire zone! I repeat; cease fire! General Fred is too close to the fire zone!

~~~~~~~~~~

Dominic:*feels how the explosions shake the ground* Whoa! Whoa! That wasn't an earthquake and that's for sure! The industrials are attacking! Lani, Alf quick-- go warn everybody of the attack!
I must prepare for battle! *runs out of the café , heading for his hut*

Dominic: Ooh! I hate when this happens! *runs in his hut and takes out some bodypaints and starts painting his body full of typical Mudanchee warpaintings.*

~~~~~~~~~~

05-10-2003, 12:18 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

*Joab starts to run faster towards the barracks as the explosions get nearer, he jumps onto a river bank*

Joab: Oh dear odd! I'll need something bigger than this! *Pulls out pistol, just then two sligs walk past on a patrol route*

Slig1: And then I was like all...... *Joab pistol whips him*

Slig2: You where like wh *Joab pistol whips him too*

* He takes their shotguns and runs nearer the base.....*

*Meanwhile.... Phil's squad are just taking off*

#1: Everyone stick close to me, #6 you have your explosive charges yes?

#6: Yes sir!

#1: Lets move....

* they fly deep into the forest, flying nearly at ground level*

#1: Target village located, wait for Chris's orders!
05-10-2003, 06:00 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Chris: ...things are getting out of hand...

*the info slig comes back*

Slig: May I c-come in, sir?

Chris: Yeah, yeah! What did ya find out?

Slig: Well... erm... nothing, sir...

Chris: *is silent at first* ...really... *goes nearer the slig, who is now trembling* So tell me-- if you're trained as an info-collecting-four-eyed-computer-loving-geek, why can't you never find anything useful from that hard-disk-drive-whatever you're using?!
All you come up is some crap in a bucket!

Slig: S-s-sorry sir!

Chris: Sorry? Sorry?! Sorry is not good enough when our men are dying out there!! ...*sigh*...What are the latest battle movements?

Slig: W-w-w-w-well...sir...Our men are closing in at the village and they're under rather heavy resistance, s-sir.

Chris:...how heavy?

Slig: Well,...uhm... more heavier than we first expected... sir. The Muds are really giving a hard time...sir.

Chris: Very well. Tell my men to get ready for battle. *shoves past the tiny slig and heads for his armory*

Slig: S..sir? You're not going out there...are ya?

Chris: Yes I am!

Slig: Hoo boy... hoo boy... *rushes out of the office to tell the message to Chris' squadron*

---
Chris: *when fully equipped he heads for the airport, his men waiting for him in a straight line* Alright boys! This is it. This time, we have a simple objection; get rid of all the hostile mudokon rebels. Got any questions?

Riku(one of Chris' men): Do we take any hostages?

Chris: No. Okay boys, get in the chopper!

*takes out his radio and "calls" to Paulmer*

Chris: *into the radio* LT Paulmer, this is Chris, how ya doin'? Listen, me and my boys are coming at there, so assemble your men somewhere suitable and we'll discuss about some tactics. Over.

*runs into the chopper and seats himself next to the pilot*

Chris: *to the pilot* Let's go.

Pilot: Yes sir!

*the chopper gently takes off and heads for an open place at the forest, where some of the industrial units have camped*

~~~~~~~~

Dominic: *now all covered in tribal war paintings and decorated with various feather ornaments. He steps out of his hut and sees some of his fellow Mudanchee mudarchers standing in front of him* My friends,...we are facing a dreadful foe! Most of us may not return, but we shall fight with the glory and honour of our ancestrors! Let the mighty Shrykull be tolerant to us and rain fear upon our enemies... and so on and so on.

Dominic:...let's go.

*he and his little troops leave the village and head into the deep forest*

05-10-2003, 07:36 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

*Paulmer "new command! we have to ditch this mission, Chris has called for us, something big is going on.

*Folely "war!?"

*Paulmer "mabie, just get ready."

4 hours later, back at base.

*Paulmer "we are going in first wave! leaves more muds for us to kill, you will frag the entire area you will kill anything that aint slig, do you get me!"

*all of team "SIR, YES SIR!"

the team go onto their dropship, weapons loaded.

*Paulmer "NVG's on, we'll use the night to help us"

the drop ship detatches from the vyyker lab, and heads down to the ground, where a war is brewing. After about 5 minutes, they land.

the team slip into darkness, SSF manuvers.

*Paulmer "SSF manuvers people"

the team go into a trench, foley and Rogers on Recon, Blackburn and Paulmer in the trench.

*Rogers "so what scares, you Foely?"

*Foely "scrabs, i hate the things"

*Rogers "true, true, black burn what about you?"

*Blackburn "casteration, definetaly"

*Rogers "hahahahah!"

*blackburn "what about the sarge?"

*Foely "no way mann! nothin scares the sarge!"

*Paumler "that aint true, i was on a night patrol in a mine field with my team mate, Richard Conners. Before that we had tattos done, i had SSF on my arm, he said 'my skin belongs to mollok, its up to his spirit to save me if any thing happens to me' so he had molloks face, tattoed on his back. In the mind field, we couyld so the mines, but poor 'ole Conners, stepped right on an anti-tank mine. We then had to scop up his remains, and put them in a bodybag. But what scared the bollocks of us, was when we found a piece of him, and ear, or finger, that we reconised. But all these pieces were still burnt to a crisp. But i found something. a patch of skin, not touched at all, not burnt, not nothin. And on this patch was his tattoo of molloks face, not even burned. So the scary part was, mollok had saved his skin. And that scared us all shitless."

*all team "oh shit......"

05-10-2003, 09:04 PM
Native Poser
Thudslug

Native Poser  (10)

Merit: *In camp, watching the chopper with Chris in it land nearby* ..(odd damn, I need a break...) *looks around at his group* Alright, all ya stay put! Nick here *gestures towards one of the sligs* is in charge till I get back! *leans towards nick & mutters to him* Make sure nothing hapens while I'm gone...And keep an eye on our little prisoner here. *gestures towards a small and frightened mudokon child--Jeteal* you know what our orders are...
Nick: Yes sir!
Merit: Good--C'mon Jaws! *turns & walks off towards the area that the chopper is in--Jaws following close behind, tongue lolling out* (lets see who dropped in for a visit eh?)
~~~~
Jeteal's hands are tied tightly behind her back. She tries to lay down, but the ground is too cold & damp for her--she sits back up.
Jeteal: *shivering*... *wispers to herself* ...I'm scared... *starts to cry silently*
~~~~
Nomad is farther away from the village-but he's been traveling towards it for a few days now. He comes across a small stream.
Nomad: *grins as he leans over the stream, scooping some water up with his hands* (ah, good! I was getting thirsty) *drinks* (wonder how much longer it'll take me to reach the village?) *eyes wander and suddenly come across a small, lavener/gray colored mushroom* ...(Oh boy..this..is gonna kill me someday..) *smiles devilishly as he picks the mushroom & pops it into his mouth* ..gulp.... *starts to hallucinate* ..uh oh...here we go again... *goes cross eyed & faints*

Last edited by Native Poser; 05-10-2003 at 07:26 PM..
05-10-2003, 11:23 PM
Latamire_Munch
Fuzzle

: Dec 2002
: Florida or somewhere like that
: 132
Latamire_Munch  (10)

((ooc- sorry guys, im back))

Lani- No way I'm missing this, Dominic! *runs out with Dominic and puts on war paint. She grabs her tomahawk and sticks next to Dominic* If we stick together, we have a better chance of survival.

---------------

Mihoshin- *rolls his eyes over the paper work, begins to fill it out, but stops when he notices the explosion* *mumbles to himself* Forget paperwork, I need action. Time to do what I do best. *Leaves Chris's office.*
05-11-2003, 02:45 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

(Ooc: Sorry I havent replyed lately. Ill skip some stuff to get to the present)

Deramen: (Following dominic)

"Sorry I wasn't lokking out when the explosion started. I was going to make something like a fone for communication"

*Shows two pastic cups and a piece of string*

----

Brendan: *Fling around*

"The fireworks have already started, ey?"

*Get's sniper rifle*

"Im not too good in an actual battle, but I can help"

*Spots a group of muds, and aims for the leader*

"Got ya"

05-11-2003, 04:18 AM
Native Poser
Thudslug

Native Poser  (10)

Merit: *stops when he hears something strange move quickly through the brush nearby* ....easy boy...*pats the now growling Jaws* ....Woah! Help!
Before he can do anything further, Merit is knocked unconsiouss & surrounded by a group of mudokons. Jaws tries to protect Merit, but ends up trapped in a net (and getting his jaws tied shut--so he wont bite of coarse).
~~~
Jeteal: *Still shivering & crying as it starts to rain* ...*remembers being abandoned*.. (why did they leave me?...Its all my fault..) *lets out a rather noisy sob*
*Nearby slig looks over his shoulder at her*
Slig: Shadap already!
Jet: *falls silent* ...gulp.. *shivers as cold rain starts to drip down her small body*
Slig: Stupid kid... *rolls his eyes & goes back to whatever he was doing*
~~~
Nomad: *wakes up* ...ugh..I dun feel so good.. *sits up & takes another drink from the stream* sigh...Thats better! *gets up & starts walking toward the village again--humming cheerfully to himself*

05-11-2003, 06:17 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Chris: *steps out of the chopper, his men following close behind. He walks to Nick and eyes him suspiciously* So...you're the one in command, I believe. Be ready to take you men to the woods, because me and my boys are going to sweep the forest clean of all the rebels. We need you to come to take care of the village. Understood? *doesn't give Nick a chance to reply* Good.

*nods to his men*

Chris: Okay boys, the idea is this, we clean the forest and the infantry follows behind to clean the village. LT Paulmer is also in the woods with his men, so be on alert. When in the woods, do not gather into groups! You'll be an easy target if ya do! Five men- the perfect aim, one man - waste of spooce! Got it?

Soldiers: Yes sir!

Chris: Good. Get ready to move- we leave in five minutes and counting. May Odd be with us.

*Chris walks a bit further away from his men and lights a cig. His eyes catch a small mudokon sobbing in front of a tent. He grins and walks next to the little mud*

Chris: Well, well, well... If it isn't my future employee. How ya doin' kid? It ain't good for ya to sit in the rain... *shakes off the ashes from his cig into Jet's head*
Filthy mudokon! *laughs rudely and looks at his wrist watch*

Chris: *yells to his men* Okay boys! It's time! Let's get this show rollin'! *glares at Jet* Bye for now little mud-- I'll see ya later at the Barracks when I'm visiting the shooting range! Oh and, don't worry-- I'll say "hi" to your folks when I shoot 'em!

*leaves Jet and walks to his men*

Chris: Let's go.

*he and his men scatter in different directions and they enter the woods*

--------------
Dominic: Dernamen, Lani-- thanks, both of you! We need all our strength to defeat the sligs!
Let's find a good location where to set up an ambush! Goergie, Wiggs, Biggs, Barrel, Lock,Amarant and Wedge-- you climb up those trees. The rest of us- we go and...uhm... hide. When the enemy arrives-- you guys up the trees will shoot 'em and then us--down here-- will attack the with full force! Are ya with me!

Amarant: Whatever...

Wiggs: Ummm... yeah!

Biggs: Duhhh... okay!

Barrel: Hurray!

Wedge: I forgot! Yay?

Goergie: Yes Dom!

Dominic: Good! Then let's move!

Last edited by The Red Muse; 05-10-2003 at 10:32 PM..
05-11-2003, 08:25 AM
Native Poser
Thudslug

Native Poser  (10)

Jet: *fearfully looks up at Chris, brushing the ashes from her head & sneezing* .... *shivers as the big bro walks away*
~~~
Nick: Yes sir! *obediently nods his head to Chris's orders, forgeting Merit's* Alright guys! Get up! *gets the infantry organized to follow shortly after Chris's group* You three *becons three armored poppers over to him* you guys see to it our little rat here doesn't get loose!
The sligs: yes sir. *all three form a circle around Jet*
Nick: *turns his attention back towards the infantry he's commanding* Alright! Lets move!
*Infantry follows just a little ways behind Chris & his sligs (about 2 or 3 minutes between Chris's group & the infantry)*
~~~
Jeteal: *watches the three sligs aproach her*
slig1: Ok kid, you keep quiet--or else (kocks his gun) understand?
Slig2&3: *laugh*
Jeteal: *nods quietly*
Slig1: good.
~~~
Merit wakes up, he's hanging upside-down from a tree. His gun is lain nearby on the ground. Three mudokons are watching him from below. He acts quickly, taking out his pocket knife & slicing the rope tied around his feet. He falls to the ground with a crash, but gets up in a slit second.
Merit: (idiots) *Grabs his gun & sees his slog, still strugling inside the net*
The mudokons try to stop Merit, but he puts a bullet hole in the shoulder of the nearest native. They back away--giving Merit enough time to run over to Jaws & cut him loose.
Merit: *unties Jaws' mouth* Get em'! *laughs as his slog runs savagely after the three muds--who had started to run as soon as Jaws had been cut loose* Here boy! Lets get outtah here! *starts to run back towards the camp, Jaws close behind*
~~~
Sligs guarding Jet: *see Merit running towards them*
Slig2: Heheh, Nick's in for it now--The boss is back.
Merit: *stops in front of them* Where is everyone!? (or even more important--Where's Nick..gonna wring his scrawny little neck when I get my hands on him..)
Slig3: A groups of big bro's came through here & told Nick to follow in after them to wipe out the rest of the village...
Merit: Sigh...*mutters* at least Nick did one thing right *gives Jet a nasty look* ..alright, you three stay here & make sure this scrub doesn't go anywhere--ya hear me!?
Sligs: yes sir
Merit: Good. I'm off to see to it that Nick doesn't get half of my infantry killed! *runs off towards where Nick had lead his troops*

Last edited by Native Poser; 05-11-2003 at 12:29 AM..
05-11-2003, 08:35 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

*#6 is laying C4 around the meetle pens and the shamans hut.*
#1:#4 get #3 out of there NOW!

*#4 gets out his 6 inch knife and cuts a hole in the back of the hut*

#4: Hey #3 Lets move here!

*#4 chucks him the stealth gear*

#3: I'm on my way! *he quickly changes into the gear and flies out*

*The whole squad assemble together *

#1: #6 NOW!

*#6 presses a button and 2 huge explosions rip through the village a nearby mudarcher spots the squad*

#1: OPEN FIRE!

*The small sound of silenced MP5's goes round trhe village but the mud archers are assembling*

#1: *Into Radio* This is search and rescue group one requesting evacuation and/or relief.............. UNDER HEAVY FIRE!
05-11-2003, 08:42 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Dernamen: *Moving to hide, spots Brendan*

"Ah! There's a flying slig over there!"

*Points at Brendan*

Brendan: (I've been spoted!)

*Flies away*

05-11-2003, 08:54 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

*Joab, now armed with a shot gun and his spooce bomb kit runs towards the barracks. He sees a chain gang of muds working on fixing the wall, there is a large slig shaped inprint from the time when gluks used to catalpult sligs to test the strength of walls*

Joab: * Spots a Mud with the markings of his tribe* They do this to my brothers??
* He runs at a nearby slig, only firing when he's at point blank range , the shot makes the other sligs look at him, one runs for the alarm but falls a couple of steps before it*
Joab: Come on my brothers escape!

* All the muds pick mup their work tools and start fighting the sligs*

Slig1: Run, get reinforcments! * Gets knocked unconcious by shovel*

* The last slig is attempting to climb up the walls, but Joab shoots at his pants, disabling them*

Joab: Come on guys you are free! * A shadow passes over them, Joab looks up and sees a blimp with several rope ladders comming down from it*
05-11-2003, 09:44 AM
Native Poser
Thudslug

Native Poser  (10)

Merit catches up with Nick & the infantry (thats now halfway surrounded by mudarchers--blocking the infantry from the village).
Nick: Retreat!
*Nick & infantry start to run back towards camp*
Merit: *turns & runs after Nick, muttering and cursing*

~~~

Nomad stops again for a rest. He sprawls out under a tree & goes to sleep.

~~~

Jeteal looks up at the dark clouds and the now pouring rain. She is so tired that she tries to lay down again. This time she falls alseep almost as soon as her head meets the cold ground. Jeteal makes no sound at all while she rests...

05-11-2003, 09:49 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

*#1 and the squad are forced deep into the forest and are being hunted by mud archers on elums. They cannot fly up due to too many trees*

#1: Right guys! Grenades! * The whole squad gets out their grenades and throw them at the pursueing Mudarchers*
05-11-2003, 09:58 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

Paulmers team see 5 approaching muds.

*Paulmer "hostiles approaching"

*Foely "5 men, spooce bows"

Paulmers team lie down, weapons cocked and aimed. His team all fired, the 5 muds went down, clutching their necks.

*Paulmer "good work men"

*Blackburn "HOSTILES!"

suddenly, 20 muds ran from the forest.

*Rogers "line em up, i'll put em down"

the group went back to back and fired at the muds, but there was too many of them.

*Blackbrun "shit!"

*Foely "Put this in ya pipe and smoke it!"

Foely fired a grenade from under his rifle, it went off, killing most of the muds.

*Foely "HAHA!"

*Paulmer "good work Foely"

after about 10 minuets, the last muds ran back into the forest, but the team had lost quite abit of ammo.

05-11-2003, 10:05 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

Seargentbig  (10)

Brendan: (There goes that plan. wait!)

*Gets tazer*

(Maybe I can light a fire!)

*Flies towards some shrubs, and begins to fry them*

" Burn baby, burn! "

*Shrubs catch fire*

( I should probably get out o here.)

*Flies towards the base*

-----

Dernamen: *Hiding*

05-11-2003, 10:43 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

#1 and his squad make his way to Paulmers team.

#1: * Salutes* A victorious mission sir?

***Meanwhile****
Joab has cut all his fellow muds chains off with a pickaxe and they are now running from a speicial ops team of interns.
* Joab turns around and fires several shots*

Joab: Keep running guys!
* Joab starts to run again but this time fumbling with his Spooce Bomb kit*
Joab: Cover boys!
* He throws the bomb at the nearest intern and it sticks to his face, the intern runs into the crowd of pursusingInterns and the bomb detonates*

Joab: Into the forest guys!
05-11-2003, 11:02 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

*Paulmer "Yeah, nice to see u, we could use some spare ammo, got any?"

Paulmers squad talk to the rest of the flying sligs.

05-11-2003, 11:08 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

#1: Yeah, sure, but only MP-5 we're on stealth duty you see.
* hands him some clips.*
Oh, and watch out they're some mounted Mud archers on the loose.
Team HO! ~The squad fly high up into the air and move towards the base.

**Meanwhile**

*Joab ruuns back to his village only to see it in flames and dead soldiers everywhere. He sees a mud holding a baby mud. Joab runs over to him and passes the baby to another mud.*

Joab: Get spooce bows, we're not fighting though, we're going to perform an exodus, to another continent............
05-11-2003, 11:13 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

damn it, thanx any way. But we are using FN P90's for this mission, but Foely has a M82A2.