Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-20-2002, 12:14 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

(I've been waiting VERY long and I am getting pissed OFF!When will there be somthing for Alex?)

Wrex.

04-20-2002, 12:59 PM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

[ooc: Look, I know I'm not in this thread, but I do read it, and you can't rely on everyone else to make openings for you! If no-one's responded as a creature in the trees, then they didn't want to, or didn't have anything to say, or had more important storylines to contend with. If you want to fight with a creature in the trees, then go do it.]

04-20-2002, 01:07 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

:
Originally posted by Teal
[ooc: Look, I know I'm not in this thread, but I do read it, and you can't rely on everyone else to make openings for you! If no-one's responded as a creature in the trees, then they didn't want to, or didn't have anything to say, or had more important storylines to contend with. If you want to fight with a creature in the trees, then go do it.]
I wait for an opening because when I do somthing,people say stuff like:"You screwed up!"or "that shouldn't happen till now"

It's deppressing and I don't want people to say it again

Wrex.

04-20-2002, 03:05 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: it's called 'learning how to RP without screwing things up' Mitsur...
Oy...this was a tuff one Dan...)

"Punishing the actual killer I can understand." Dementa said, "But punishing those who had no control over the situation? That's wrong.
"Besides...even if you did arrest me...it wouldn't do you any good. Neither would shooting me right here. You wouldn't get what you were after.
"I know you are a good soul...trying to do his job. As am I, whether you believe it or not."
"You are dodging the question." Seltin said pulling the gun on her.
Dementa just looked at the gun cooly, unconcerned.
"If you are going to shoot me...go ahead." she said flatly, "Maybe I'll actually die this time..."

(ooc: crap post I know...but I couldn't think of anything else! *pulls on mane*)

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

04-20-2002, 09:45 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

(OOC: Bless...Mitsur, dont worry about it. I wasn't too good either at 1st. I remember bringing Cyrus into a storyline (Back when the RPG had stats.) And i had Danny on my back...that was a real rubbish RPG back then...stats and stuff. Glad they were gotten rid of.)

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

04-21-2002, 06:13 PM
fuzzlemaster
Zappfly

: Apr 2002
: ireland the land of green
: 2
fuzzlemaster  (10)

(ooc this is a great story i hope you will like my new char)

quart (a mud) had got lost again but lucky spotted the camp biros he made towards it when a small group of fuzzles rolled into his feet growled and ran away a paramite appeared as if from nowhere and ate one of them. quart stared in terror as it moved towards him he began to back of slowly.
He grabbed a stick and threw in at the paramite this made it more angry as it lunged him.
The fuzzles rolled behind quart as he picked up a stone and smashed the mite in the head fightened it ran off into the forest. Quart turned to the fuzzels and beamed a smiled and so did they he paniced and ran away fuzzles following.
He ran straight into a tree. Paramites never travel alone and had called for help four others joined it as they scearched for quart

(ooc hope you like this char if and when you wish to include him in you stories i would be delighted )

Last edited by fuzzlemaster; 04-21-2002 at 10:20 AM..
04-21-2002, 07:09 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: Turn around. Go back. Click on the topic entitled "RPG Rules". Read. Obey.]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

04-21-2002, 09:33 PM
fuzzlemaster
Zappfly

: Apr 2002
: ireland the land of green
: 2
fuzzlemaster  (10)

(ooc ok i'll go work on being great my master plan is to create a smart fuzzle i don't have to be in the story but view it as a lesser creature of oddworld or travel about with someone in the story like a smart pet to send on errants etc. sorry for butting in but if you like my idea then post and tell me)

04-22-2002, 06:55 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

[ooc: Monsieur Fuzzle; how about, if you're writing a fic, you head over to Fan Corner? Then you won't step on people's metaphorical toes... As this is an RPG - at the moment we're working it a bit like an add-on story, but, well... not.

Now, I better go think of something for my two to do... ]

04-25-2002, 07:43 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: And...the rest of the story is where!?God...do i have to keep promting you peeps, lol!!)

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

04-29-2002, 06:52 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

*wakes up* uh wa *drool drips from mouth* oh lets get to work

Raznet left jame's house and made his way to a small shop. He looked at all the mistical items in the store, he chuchled to his head as he picked up a stone that was said to give one the power of the fire. He herd the sound of sligs pants put side. He droped the stone. " Hey whos he?" said a slig pointing to Raznet, Raznet froze. " Hey wait a sec!" one of them got out a paper. "THATS THE GUY THE BOSS WANTS! GET'EM!" . The sligs barged into the shop and quickly leaped on raznet, acidently jumping out of their pants but still atacking. Then 2 big bros enterd and knocked raznet out. They draged him into a pod and took off heading off twords the mountans.

(Raznet has left this post and will be capured in a area were top secret stuff about #12 is being reserched k? k!
04-29-2002, 08:10 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: Sorry about this, Eddie, but I'm expected to do the next post, and I've just realised that this needs doing before I can do anything with my characters... I can't be bothered to wait for you, so I'll just have to hope I get this right...]

Amphora sat beside the gates, frowning to himself. He'd decided to stake it out here for the day, after all the visitors they'd had, since he wouldn't be able to relax knowing that the gate was unguarded... He thought he heard a sound, and stood up to look through the peephole, but could see nothing. Sighing, he sat back down again.

No, wait, that was something. Footsteps. Lots of them... Standing up, he peered through the peephole, trying to make anything out in the woods, through the midday haze. Squinting, he saw a column of figures making their way out of the woods, heading for the Camp.

Sligs... he thought to himself. He thought about going to get the others, but didn't like to leave the gate unguarded. Steeling himself, he slid back the viewing panel. "What do you want?" he asked, brusquely.

The Sergeant stepped forward. "We want to search yer premises. We've got a warrant."

"Search?" Amphora's blood ran cold. "What for?"

"Got a tip-off that there might be some Traitors hiding in here. Nothin' to worry about, of course... Unless yer really are hidin' something..."

The slig seemed to be staring at him, and Amphora became very uncomfortable. "Well, there's nothing here, so you may as well save yourselves the time and go back where you came from..."

A slig beside the Sergeant grunted in satisfaction. "I told yer! I told yer they was hidin' somethin'!"

The Sergeant silenced him and turned back to Amphora. "If yer don't let us in, we have authorisation to use any force necessary, so it'd be in yer interests to let us do our business in a nice friendly fashion..."

Amphora's scalp began to itch, and sweat began prickling on his forehead. "There's nothing here! Now piss off if you know what's good for you!" Inwardly, he cursed himself. He'd replied with the typical recklessness of his family, and he knew he'd regret it. He didn't know how soon that would be, however, and was surprised despite himself when the sligs opened fire on the cast-iron gates...

Selten toyed with the idea of shooting Dementa. She made him feel distinctly uncomfortable, and he found himself wishing for an excuse to shoot her. His morals wouldn't allow himself to open fire without provocation. Nothing to stop him arresting her, though...

He stepped forward. "I'm going to have to ask you to-"

She never found out what he was about to ask her to do, for at that moment, the pair were interrupted by the sound of gunfire coming from the gates. Selten spun to face in that direction, trying to see something through the trees. He didn't look for long, however, because Dementa took the opportunity to deftly knock the gun from his grasp and kick it away. Turning, outraged, he was further surprised when she hoisted him onto her shoulder without difficulty [taking care, although Selten didn't notice, not to let her skin touch his], and began to climb a tree.

"No time to talk more. They might need help in there..." Dementa didn't even seem out of breath as she swiftly and nimbly clambered across the branches over the fence...

[OOC: Sorry for taking liberties with people's characters. I just wanted to break the deadlock...]

04-29-2002, 08:49 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: wheeee!)

Blue, who was running toward the gate, jumped when Dementa landed beside her.
"Dementa where have you been?" She asked, then spotted Seltin on her shoulder, "ACK! Why did you bring him in here!? We just drove him off!"
"I have my reasons..." Dementa said flatly, "How long will that gate hold?"
"Um...not sure..."
"Then we can't waste anymore time..." Dementa said as she bolted into the shed Spider was in, Seltin in tow.

Spider, who was awaked by the gunfire, looked up anxiously at Dementa.
"Dementa...what the frack is going on?" he asked, eyeing Seltin, who Dementa finally put down.
"Looks like someone snitched on us. And we may need to evac." Dementa replied, watching Seltin to make sure he didn't try anything.
"Well we've been wonderin' where you were...as we figured out something fishy has been going on here."
"I'm all ears..."
Spider looked over at Seltin.
"Seltin, you've known me ever sense I first came ta Pyke. You know in yer heart I wouldn't hurt anyone without reason. Frack I nearly gave my life a couple of times fer this place. Does that mean anything to ya?"
Seltin didn't answer, so Spider tried something else.
"I can imagine you don' like all those sligs being here...basically taking over yer town. Aren't yer the least bit interested in the how they got here and the why they are still here since the red freak is gone now?"

(ooc: merp...I'll leave you to answer that Dan...)

04-30-2002, 07:02 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

Selten licked his lips, frowning. "I... I'm sure the Mayor has his reasons... Pyke is in a fairly precarious position, after all... Enemies practically on all sides..."

Spider rolled his eyes. "We've got by so far without help from the Industrials; why should we need them now? Besides, they're probably the biggest threat of all..."

Selten hesitated, and Olm sighed. "Look, do we really have time for this? We need to get out of here before those sligs get in. Surely we can all agree on that?"

Dementa nodded, turning to Selten. "Wouldn't look good for you to be consorting with criminals now, would it?"

Sweat began to trickle down Selten's brow as he nodded. "Yes, let's discuss this later..."

"Finally..." Olm began to head for the door of the shed, when Blue let out an objection.

"Hey, we're not just going to abandon Camp Biros, are we?"

Dementa sighed. "Look, there are about 50 of them, and 7 of us. Work out the odds for yourself..."

Orion frowned. "Well, I'm not leaving... I've lived here all my life, and I'm not just gonna let a bunch of squidfaces trash it..."

Dementa was about to object, but Spider halted her. "No, it's best that someone stays, or it's going to look suspicious. They know someone's here, after all..."

Amphora nodded. "Me and Orion'll stay here and make sure they don't cause too much damage. We're probably the only ones who aren't wanted, after all..."

Selten interrupted Blue before she started. "He's right, Blue; you, Spider and Olm are all on the "wanted" list, and Dementa isn't trusted much, either..."

Olm was almost out of the door. "Well hurry up, then, that gate won't hold much longer..."

"What about Spider?" Blue stood over the injured crossbreed.

"There's that cart you brought him here on," Selten pointed out, "I saw that before."

"Right, well let's not waste time..." Amphora went to fetch the cart...

[OOC: Meh, can't be arsed to write any more right now - it seems to be getting a bit repetitive even though it hasn't actually repeated itself... Someone else take over now?]

04-30-2002, 07:10 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: I was bored...so sue me!!)

The Hunters, crouched in the dense, dark woodland, looked up from their kill. A Elum carcass was strewn in the blood soaked leaves. Its side cut open and its vital organs torn out. Its intestines were slowly being devoured by the creatures as the rest of the Elums body was in-edible. The gunshots had startled them.

Hunter #1: "Cheque gisl vei?"

It cocked its head as it looked to its partner in crime. Blood dripping from its metallic claws.

Hunter #2: "Sicile...Tobias etra."

It stood up, blood spattered on its mask. Its metal claws retracted and it shook its head hard from side to side, specks of blood flying off and hitting nearby flowers. It was time...

04-30-2002, 09:47 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

(OOC: Wait for me!!)

Blue thinks for a while, looking depressed, when suddenly there is a loud crash from outside. Everyone perks up in shock, as Withinhoe materilises into the middle of the room.
"The gates are failing!!!" She yells. "All of you! Get the hell outta here!!"
This spurs everyone to hurry up. Amphora gets the cart ready, while Blue and Dementa grab Spider and dump him onto it. Seltin and Olm have already exited the shack, but have found themselves with no escape route. They both wait for Blue, Spider and Dementa to come out of the shack. As the three exit the shack, Seltin and Olm confront them.
"How we're going to get out? They're all trying to get in through the main gate!" Olm says.
"You sure there isn't any other exit?" Seltin asks Blue.
"No, there isn't. . ." Blue says, worried.
(OOC: Your turn, Rach)
- DH

04-30-2002, 10:01 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

"I got that covered!" Dementa said as she run over to the chain link fence. She dug into her bag (where she keeps all her 'thieving' stuff) and took out a pair of wire cutters. Moving quickly she cut away a section of the fence large enough for everyone to get through.
"Alright! Let's get out of here!" she called to them. Once everyone had gotten through, she went through herself and put the section of fence back in place. Then ran after the others.
"Ok...we are out now...but where do we go?" she asked when she caught up to them...

05-05-2002, 01:38 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: And its stalled again...whyyy?)

05-05-2002, 01:42 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: not my fault...*glares at Dan and DH* get a move on will ya!)

05-05-2002, 02:53 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

(OOC: STALL

(That might ring a bell to those of you who have played M$ Flight Simulator. )

Alright. I'll talk to Dan when he next comes on.)
- DH

05-09-2002, 06:23 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

*Yawns*

05-10-2002, 12:20 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: *stretches and lays down to take a nap* Wake me up when you guys do something RPG wise ok? *ZZZzzzzZZZZzZZZ*)

05-10-2002, 08:21 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: I've been busy this week, okay? I'm sorry if I've been neglecting you guys in favour of real friends...

EDIT: That came out wrong... You know what I mean...

Oh, and you won't be seeing me online any time soon, Eddie, unless the problems I'm having with MSN are a virus that Norton can sort out, but it hasn't been having much luck so far...]

05-10-2002, 09:49 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
[OOC: I've been busy this week, okay? I'm sorry if I've been neglecting you guys in favour of real friends...
LOL!!

I know what ya mean. But im hungry and bored so blahness to it!!