Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

10-26-2009, 02:10 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)
Mad The Creeper - Halloween Special RPG

I have permission from Splat. Without further ado, I give you... THE CREEPER!
Just in time for Halloween, this will be a unique experiment in both role-playing and team-based game strategy. It'll be interesting to see what happens during the next few weeks and I hope many people will join.

The players who are inactive will probably be the first ones to be killed off by the monster, but I won't pick on any particular person!

The main aim of the RPG is to have fun. Respect the rules and be nice to other players. Try to keep in character. Sligs are not mud-lovers but they won't beat up a Mudokon at the drop of a hat either. Remember, everyone is on an important mission here!

Well, that's about it for now. Read the rules, behave and most importantly...

STAY ALIVE!

The Creeper
-----------
The factory has been producing tires and bike-belts for the past twelve years and has been making good profits. All of a sudden, the communications in and out of the factory stopped. Vans and Lorries waited outside the building but nobody was there to let them inside. The lights inside the factory were off so we can assume that the power has been knocked off somehow or else put on emergency standby. They have left their supplies nearby and have travelled back to the depot. One of the vehicles (a jeep) wouldn't start due to engine failure, so they have left it there. It may be possible to repair it somehow, with some of the tools located inside the building (Hint: Teamwork).

Inside the factory there are a wide array of items/devices that can be utilised. These include; Conveyor belts, Lights, Tazers, Cutting devices, Flashlights, Ice knives, Steel drums and the limited amount of medical supplies located on-site. Note: Any item that requires electricity must either have it's own battery pack or be powered by the mains electricity. An electrical device is good for about two or three uses before it fizzles out and requires a new battery pack or power source.

Fifteen individuals are assigned to inspect an industrialist factory. They comprise of a wide variety of job titles and roles such as Geologist or Security Officer. They come from a wide range of backgrounds and are of different species. They have only worked together once before, so nobody really knows anyone else. A strange noise has been heard inside and the individuals are awaiting orders.

RPG Rules
---------
The main idea of this game is a survival horror, but the actual gore etc will be written off-screen, so nothing worse than a 12A certificate movie... although some injuries can be implied to be more or less serious. Tone of writing will be that of survivors, so expect some stammering, a bit of confusion and a whole lot of fear. Obviously some characters may be more afraid than others.

While there are fifteen individuals, a few of them may consist of NPCs should we fail to fill the total. They may even be subject to an early demise, if the story goes down that route. Generally expect only ONE post per character per real-life day. I would ask that everyone only makes one character each, to keep things reasonably simple.

While this is an RPG, I am a gamer by nature, so it's my idea to fuse a couple of RPG staples with some good old fashioned Gaming (Think D&D). The most complex thing this will come down to is a dice-roll or a coin-flip (which I will do as an impartial referree). Here are a list of moves the require a 6-sided dice roll;

Attacking something
Closing a door (may get jammed/stuck)
Putting a bullet/clip into a gun (may get jammed/stuck)
Shooting a gun (damage variables & miss factor)
Skill based analysis (examining an object in high-detail or assessing the stability of an object, checking whether a device has a battery pack inside)

The general rule is that 3-6 indicates a correct result, but 1-2 indicates a failure. The exception is to the specialized jobs, which change this to 2-6 indicating a success,with only 1 indicating a failure. If a player is attacking a 6 indicates a critical attack, which does twice as much damage.

Example character profile
-------------------------

Name: (Data here)
Age (human years): (Data here)
Race: (Any sensible Oddworld race. Be aware that characters like Glukkons and Gabbits will be severely handicapped when it comes to using something)
Job: (Geologist, Technician, Weapons Expert) Choose one of the three, each has it's own bonuses.
Personality: (What is the character like?)
Brief History: (What has the character done previously?)
Weakness: (Fear of heights, Fear of noises, Fear of darkness; Choose one of the three, each has a different implication)

Geologist - Has a higher chance of assessing objects accurately.
Technician - Has a higher chance of closing doors or operating machinery correctly.
Weapons Expert - Has a higher chance of succeeding with a weapon or gun strike.

Fear of heights - Certain rooms may contain a basement or upper floor, this shock can cause irrational fear, depending on the coin-flip.
Fear of noises - A character may hear a noise and be unable to move, depending on the coin-flip.
Fear of darkness - If the lights turn off at any point, the character may enter a paralyzed state, depending on the coin-flip.

-MAP-

Because characters may move around the factory, here is a basic map of the area.

A - Entrance to the factory (Everyone starts here)
B - SW Factory Floor
C - SE Factory Floor
D - NE Factory Floor
E - NW Factory Floor
F - Staff Lounge
G - Factory Storeroom
H - Electrical / Security Camera room

Movement does not incur any roll, but can only occur once in any particular real-time day. Feel free to ask my about any of the above information.

Some of the information will be kept secret until such time as I wish to divulge it, such as the strength/health of the monster(s) you encounter. I will let you know if the monster is barely injured, injured, severly injured, dying or dead.

Player characters are on a 3-strike system, wherby a third attack will incapacitate/defeat a player character. They may or may not be able to be revived depending on the success of medical equipment (requires a specific dice roll).

Basic points to remember;
- Only ONE IC post per real-time day (at least 12 hour gap between posts).
- Your character can only move to one adjacent area per each post (no leap-frogging/running).
- Any task that requires a certain amount of skill/intelligence requires an admin dice-roll. Just say something like *Request Dice Roll*, and I will perform that particular roll and reveal the results of the roll.

Admin character profile
-----------------------
Name: Moyris
Race: Slig
Job: Team Leader
Personality: Moyris is a brave and fearless leader, but his age is getting to him. He usually takes a back-seat to most missions and acts like a recon trooper. He's not bad at shooting, but his age is catching up with him now. He is generally a nice person to work with, but not someone you want to cross.
Brief History: On his last mission, Moyris lead the team to a successful rescue of a trapped Slig battalion. He successfully ordered the retrieval of those officers and the recovery of precious items. He feels like he will retire soon.
Weakness: Fear of Darkness

My character profile
--------------------
Name: Riles
Race: Mudokon
Job: Technician
Personality: Riles is a keen car enthusiast who keeps to himself. He often works the repairing of vehicles and machinery. He's a bit clumsy though, which can put him out as a loser.
Brief History: Just joined the team recently, he can't be relied on as much of a leader figure, he's a bit of a coward when it comes to the crunch.
Weakness: Fear of Darkness

Note: Players can still join until October 29th to create characters before the game is locked down. People are now permitted to begin the roleplay. Thanks.

PS: You may want to get into pairs and walk around the factory together.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	theMap.JPG
Views:	379
Size:	24.1 
ID:	10859  

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 10-28-2009 at 12:24 AM..
10-26-2009, 03:13 PM
Slig75
Sniper Wasp

: In the mists of time
: 255
Slig75  (20)

Sounds good, i'll join as soon as you get permission

Also, Check out my Youtube account http://www.youtube.com/user/Admeet75

10-26-2009, 03:21 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

looking forward to this, Alex.

Name: Dore
Age (human years): 31
Job: Weapons Expert
Personality: Dore is quite assertive when it comes to conversation, and is very partial to ageism (younger than him, that is). Condescending and obnoxious, many people wish he would leave the armed forces, and the friends he does have wouldn't think twice about backstabbing him or any other one of their circle for their own personal gain. Not too bright, at all, often having to be told objectives more than once, misunderstanding radio instructions and forgetting how many rounds are left in his gun (meaning he has stood firing nothing but air at hostile's a number of times.)
Brief History: Recently finished a tour of Paramonia with a small time barracks that wishes to remain anonymous. Good with a knife, especially when dealing with Paramonian natives.
Weakness: Fear of noises.

EDIT: i think he already has permission. i think.
10-26-2009, 04:03 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

He does already has permission. I think.

Last edited by Splat; 10-26-2009 at 04:07 PM..
10-26-2009, 10:07 PM
moxco
Zappfly

: Dec 2006
: Earth
: 2,794
moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)

Name: Mr Hapaloch
Age 46
Race: Oktigi (with a mudokon host)
Job: Weapons Expert (Everyone one will choose this )
Personality: Greedy, self-centered and very blood-thirsty
Brief History: After some conflicts Mr Hapaloch was drivern eastward throgh rivers. One day he he saw a tribe of mudokons spear and kill a paramite. So late that night he took over the body of the chief mudokon (who was one of the healthiest, musclular mudokons around) and until recently he had been shoting paramites in paramonia until he got recruited for this assignment.
Weakness: Fear of heights (Gravity isn't a problem under water, it is however on top of a dam wall).

EDIT: Mr H wears a black coat, black gloves, black boots and a black balaclava. Because of this the only body you can see are glowing orange eye and an eruption of tenticals.

Last edited by moxco; 10-28-2009 at 01:39 PM..
10-27-2009, 03:20 AM
Slig75
Sniper Wasp

Slig75  (20)

Name: Rigel
Age (Human years): 37
Job: Technician
Personality: Rigel does sometimes feel isolated from the others because he never really talks to them. He sometimes likes to get the job done alone; but sometimes when the team is in need of help, he becomes a valuable member when helping them out.
Brief history: Recently, he got fired from the job as a auctioner in the lowest parts of oddworld when the customers wrote complaints about him that he was a 'biased loner'. The manager needed someone better so they fired him. Now he has joined the team in a hope do do better.
Weakness: Fear of heights

Last edited by Slig75; 10-28-2009 at 01:58 AM..
10-27-2009, 03:42 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

Thanks Splat. Good job everyone, this looks like it's going to be quite interesting!

[B]
floofyderg.live

10-27-2009, 03:44 AM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

: Aug 2009
: Oddworld Forums, Internet
: 682
MarsMudoken  (78)
Post My first real original charecter.

Name: Krivzee
Age (human years): 5
Job:Technician
Personality: Loves machinery. Can't stay away from it. Of coarse being used to lights and noises makes him scared of the dark. And annoyed at silence too. He is not very good at socializing, but should it come to teamwork on a machine he's fine. Rather good natured for a slig. The glukkons didn't beat him enough when he was younger.
Brief History: Never caring for being a security guard, he instead got a job for designing technology. When he heard about the factory he figured all the guys who signed up just liked guns. He'd show them what an engineer could do.
Weakness: Fear of darkness.

Last edited by MarsMudoken; 10-28-2009 at 01:57 AM..
10-27-2009, 04:01 AM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

: Mar 2009
: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
: 9,743
MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)

Dammit! My Slig technician got nicked. Well, I'll donate my backstory to anyone who needs it: Used to be a flying Slig, his wings broke, he nearly died from falling, now has a fear of heights and wants to make sure machinery never breaks again.

10-27-2009, 04:14 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

I had to force myself to be a Mudokon for once so that it wouldn't just be Sligs only. Don't worry too much about it MeechMunchie. You can either keep the job, change the job or change the species. I'm sure you'll think of a good character!

[B]
floofyderg.live

10-27-2009, 04:32 AM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

Nice. Well, there are a lot of characters now...I'm just wondering what's the creeper...

10-27-2009, 05:54 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

Oh dear... I hope I'm not too late.
Name: Kipricat
Age (human years): 28, but he never speaks about his age, as he can't anyway.
Race: Intern
Job: Technician.
Personality: Kipricat is a bit of a nerd. He's not very strong, but underweight. He's got a thing with wires and electricity. He doesn't have a lot of field experience, but he claims to have done a lot of wirework. He doesn't talk much about that either though, because he's a kind of in his shell person.
Brief History: Kipricat doesn't talk about it, but when he was younger, all he did was play with wires in silence. That also explains his hate and fear of noises that he can't identify. Whenever other interns threw out their headphones for new ones, Kipricat would take them, and look at how the wires worked. Interns aren't taught very much about wires, so Kipricat learnt it on his own. Even when he got a place on the team, he still fiddled with wires whenever they were around. He made himself his own sort of circuit board with at least fifty wires, so he can always take a few of them, or train with them.
Weakness: Fear of noises

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

10-27-2009, 06:42 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

Just in time actually. The Creeper will be revealed near the end of the story, as in traditional horror films

[B]
floofyderg.live

10-27-2009, 01:29 PM
Guekko
Fuzzle

: Jan 2009
: England
: 141
Guekko  (42)

This sounds like an ideal sort of situation for my more AU version of Guekko, hope that is alright and that I am not too late. I am aware that he will have a limitation due to being a Glukkon with the walking slowly on hands/having to sit down to use them, but it is a handicap that I am used to having to deal with over my seven years of roleplaying him...especially with the fact that he limps.

Name: Guekko
Race: Glukkon
Job: Geologist
Personality: A rather young and shy type of Glukkon, Chump-level of the Glukkon chain so he is not one to give orders. He gets very nervous and jumpy due to his age and experience in the field. Prefers to do his own work himself as he then knows that it has been done properly.
Brief History: A talented engineer in many types of security devices and systems, works on contract from a high level security corporation. Can work with electronic devices, but it possibly is not the best role for him in the given situation, and so is there as an assessor
Weakness: Fear of heights

Last edited by Guekko; 10-27-2009 at 01:39 PM.. : Decided he would better suit a different role
10-27-2009, 01:51 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

This seems good so far. I'll be starting the roleplaying quite soon, I'll keep the doors open for applicants for about 48 more hours. After that, it's every Gluk for themselves.

By the way, I wouldn't advise using existing characters, since they might die and then you'd be left with a paradox

[B]
floofyderg.live

10-27-2009, 02:12 PM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)

This could always be set in the distant future. Or they were only unconsious.

10-27-2009, 02:13 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

Yes, that's why I didn't use Mars. He has no specialty, no reason to come, and he's Rupture farms most wanted. So I came up with this slig. Hardest part was figuring out a name.

10-27-2009, 02:26 PM
Guekko
Fuzzle

Guekko  (42)

This is an AU version of him, woohoo for alternate universe characters.
I only have one Oddworldian character anyway, so in pretty much any Oddworld roleplay I will only play him, bit too used to roleplaying limpy little Glukkies
10-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Seikyo Jack
Bolamite

: Oct 2009
: Under a rock
: 53
Seikyo Jack  (39)

---

Last edited by Seikyo Jack; 10-28-2009 at 01:14 PM..
10-27-2009, 04:59 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

BRILLIANT!
Cowards are perfect for horror games!

10-27-2009, 05:05 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

: Sep 2007
: N/A
: 650
mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)

Name: Rook
Personality: Paranoid, obsessed with guns.

Brief History: When he was born, an older Slig locked him in a dark room. After he got older, he took his revenge on the older slig by doing same in return(only he never let him out). Nobody knows why, but after the dark room incident, he was a bit messed in the head.

Weakness: Fear of darkness

Last edited by mr.odd; 10-28-2009 at 01:29 PM..
10-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Seikyo Jack
Bolamite

: Oct 2009
: Under a rock
: 53
Seikyo Jack  (39)

:
BRILLIANT!
Cowards are perfect for horror games!
And it's a great challenge since I usually played characters that had fears but not as much as this one. We'll be in for a laugh with his little plushie. XD
10-28-2009, 12:15 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

Okay then... if your characters die here, it won't affect your future roleplays.
Right, we now have plenty of characters. In that case I'd like to start. New players are still welcome to join, but only until the 29th of October. After that date I will lock down the application process! Anyway, time to start the RPG! Here we go!

The Creeper : Hour One
---------------------
Narrator: Fifteen individuals are assigned to inspect an industrialist factory. The group comprise of a wide variety of job titles and ages. They come from a wide range of backgrounds and are of different species. They have only worked together once before, so nobody really knows anyone else. A strange noise has been heard inside and the individuals are awaiting orders.

The fifteen individuals have just stepped off the transport truck and watch as the transport truck turns around and heads into the dense fog. The factory is in total darkness. Only the general outline of the factory can be seen. There are two gigantic steel doors up ahead which indicate the front of the factory.

=*=*=

IC: Moyris clears his throat. "Okay everyone, basic drill. Go in and see what's up. Check the electrics, they're probably in one of the storage rooms. Look around each room for useful items that we might need later. Stick together, in pairs if possible". Moyris looks around to see a jeep. He clicks his finger at Riles, who follows him carrying a tool-kit. Moyris looks at him, "Use your toolkit to try and repair this Jeep". Riles nodded, "Yes sir", he begins his work.

Moyris looked back at the rest of the group. "Okay everyone, good luck and may Ode be with you. I'll be in the jeep providing recon. I have five headsets which people can use to talk to me. Pass them out to the leader of each particular party and let me know if you find anything". Moyris enters the jeep and begins setting up a recon area. He takes out a radio, a flashlight and a transmitter. He hooks up all of the equipment and then tries a test message. He looks to see if anyone has picked up a headset, "Testing Testing, Respond if you can hear this message".

Moyris moves into the jeep. (While you need to move close to an object to use it, this doesn't count as one of your 'daily moves')
Riles tries to fix the jeep with a wrench, *Request Dice Roll*.

OOC: Okay everybody, the games afoot. Good luck to everyone who participates. You will receive the results of your dice roll requests at the start of Hour Two. The smartest thing for everyone to do is to pick up a headset and move into the factory (B). I'm changing the in-game term "Days" to "Hours". Remember to only post once per real-life day, thanks. Put your daily actions in bold if you can, this makes it more easier for us to spot.

Note: Mr.Odd's Rook is not the same as my OC Rook from Prison Otherside

I'm going to make a tutorial character so you guys will know what to do. You can count him as an NPC, he will be directly under my control and you can talk to him.

= * = * =

My character profile
--------------------
Name: Byron Rashkar
Race: Wolvark
Personality: Byron is that annoying guy at the bar who never shuts up. He's also that annoying guy who would steal your wallet and blame it on someone else. He gets everywhere and is sure to annoy quite a few people.
Brief History: Byron kicked a Slig during his last mission and is probably the one most likely to use their team-mates as a shield. Yeah, he's one of those cowardly types. Either that or he's just plain crazy. You decide!
Weakness: Fear of fear itself! (Note: This is only a joke 'fear', so please don't use this for yourself. Don't worry, he'll die soonish)

IC: Byron looks around, "Great, another group of pansies, just like last time". He picks up the flashlight which Moyris took out. Moyris was about to protest, but it was only one flashlight, so he wasn't that bothered. "Good luck", said Moyris. Byron gave him a wry smile, "See you later, pops".

Byron picks up a headset and throws it to Dore, "Here ya go, newbie!".
Byron checks to see if the flashlight has a functioning electricity source *Requires Dice Roll*.
Byron moves to B (South-West Factory Floor).

[B]
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 10-28-2009 at 12:46 AM..
10-28-2009, 02:04 AM
Slig75
Sniper Wasp

Slig75  (20)

Rigel ignores the part about going in pairs and prepares to go in alone
Rigel grabs a headset and tests the signal (Require dice role)
Rigel moves to B (South-West Factory Floor)

10-28-2009, 02:17 AM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

MarsMudoken  (78)

OOC: Awesome. Let the slaughter, er, games, BEGIN! Also I've noticed a severe flaw. You'll notice that my slig is Three. You're not dealing with a kindergardiner. Slig's live 20 years so Krivzee is in slig years 24 or so. Some of your sligs are around 35. Those aren't fit young sligs. Those guys are DEAD. In fact Moyris is 50. That would be like 250 years old. Seriously. And Mr. H? Muds live 40 years. Yours is 50. Your mudoken host is a rotting corpse. EDIT NOW!
PS: That Byron is a douche. Let's see who uses who as a meat-shield first...
PPS: I edited my profile.

IC: Krivzee stared around at the group whilst listening to the commander. When he hears about the headset, he goes to grab one. After fitting it on he hears "Testing testing, respond if you can hear this message."

"Roger" says Krivzee, glad to see technology again. So much power...on his ears. He notices this wolvark. He calls everyone a pansy. What a jerk. He takes a flashlight and passes it to a slig. The wolvark checks his flashlight, and walks inside. Krivzee, not to be outdone, says "Anyone coming with me?" and walks in.

Krivzee picks up a headset.
Krivzee asks for help.
Krivzee walks in anyways, hoping that anyone that decides to come hurries behind him. It's creepy.

Last edited by MarsMudoken; 10-28-2009 at 02:35 AM..
10-28-2009, 04:07 AM
moxco
Zappfly

: Dec 2006
: Earth
: 2,794
moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)

Mr Hapaloch looked sternly at the idiotic wolvark (Byron) who had just bad-mouthed him. He could not believe that a relative of his had actually hired such an insignificant creature. Coming to a conclusion the Oktigi decides to follow the slig who deemed himself important enough to lead this party. "Wait", Mr Hapaloch thought to himself, just before he started to follow the leader into the next room, "First, I need one of 'em mic thingies, and screw this partner shit!”

Mr Hapaloch carefully tests to see if is headset is functioning as required. *Requires dice role*
Mr Hapaloch scratches his tentacles.
Mr Hapaloch walks to room to B (South-West Factory Floor).
10-28-2009, 04:35 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

OOC: The action mechanics confuse me a tad, but I'll catch on after a while.
IC: Kipricat, like always, said nothing and looked up from his bundle of wires. He wasn't exactly keen on going in this place, but it looked quite enough. Not only that, but he wasn't sure who to partner up with. Looking around he spotted Rigel, who didn't say much.
Kipricat walks to Rigel.
Kipricat attempts to explain his question about being his partner. *I assume this requires dice roll.*

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

10-28-2009, 04:42 AM
Guekko
Fuzzle

Guekko  (42)

Guekko's orange eyes settled on the various memebers of the group around him, the group that he was now stuck being assigned to. A Glukkon assigned to work under command of a Slig and several over misfits, most other Glukkons would have scoffed at the very notion of it, but if this is what he has to do then so be it. It was not like he could do anything much alone, there had to be someone around who could use things and walk at the same time as that was one thing he could not do. He scratched at the ground with his hand a few times, sighting nearby a Slig requesting assistance. Well, it was not like he could handle getting a headset on his noggin anyway, so with an awkward limp breaking his typical Glukkon stride he followed the Slig inside.

Guekko answers Krivzee's call for assistance
Guekko follows Krivzee inside as quickly as a Glukkon could do
10-28-2009, 05:13 AM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

Whoops, late. I think we need a lookout though, so if permissable...

Name: Chag
Race: Slig (Flying)
Job: Basically, since flying is an advantage anyway, I'm going to try and even that out by not having a speciality, so my job is Scout
Personality: Listens to people, but still won't neccesarily do what you say. He likes to think for himself. Thinks of himself as a good team player, just doesn't usually think his team are. Finds the misfortune of others funny, as a Slig normally would. Has a tic, makes that *BS* noise more than normal.
Brief History: Impressed the Glukkons with piloting manoeuvres, but his headstrong nature meant he never actually got any qualifications (Including the one for night flying). He suspects he got sent on this assignment to teach him a lesson.
Weakness: Fear of Darkness (was going to say Noises, but he might crash in the dark)

If I can't have that, it's cool.

10-28-2009, 07:37 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: Few things to mention

@MarsMudoken, I believe the character ages are in Human Years.

@Meech, a Scout Job is fine. I'm guessing flying around in the dark won't be much of an option either! Good roleplaying so far everyone!

@Oddey, to be honest you don't have to do a diceroll for normal speech unless your character is prone to stuttering. Checking the microphone on the headset is working is a good idea, but not particularly mandatory. (You may want to do that though, in case you ever get to a situation where you need it, only to find out that its not switched on!). By the way, Kipricat is an Intern, so he either can't speak or has no stitches. For a good RP I'll assume that Kipricat does not have stitches.

To everyone roleplaying, good job so far. If one person does something, then someone else doesn't really need to repeat it, unless it directly affects them.

[B]
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 10-28-2009 at 07:51 AM..