Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

Ooc: This is oh so very odd. Everyone except Sid ignored the gunshot and now Sid is forgetting it (But I'll let him off because the mudokons in AE forgot their past and all.) While Hoss who had been just outside the mine not far away from where the gun fired, didn't do anything (Might have been too traumatized for Skylla.). It seems like Wally and Sid are the only ones who took notice. However it doesn't matter on my account and I've got to go soon so I won't post IC right now.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

05-04-2008, 11:12 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

: Apr 2008
: Mudos
: 239
Chronicler  (79)

Ooc: Well Oddey, it's very hard for some of my own characters to focus on another gunshot when Skylla is close to getting killed. Hoss is obviously Skylla's friend so I'm pretty sure he'd rather go back his friend up too. Honestly. I wanted to do something with the gunshot but in the situation I'm in, it'd be pretty hard to. So the only available character was Wally who was merely shocked by the gunfire.
05-05-2008, 02:56 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

:
Ooc: Well Oddey, it's very hard for some of my own characters to focus on another gunshot when Skylla is close to getting killed. Hoss is obviously Skylla's friend so I'm pretty sure he'd rather go back his friend up too. Honestly. I wanted to do something with the gunshot but in the situation I'm in, it'd be pretty hard to. So the only available character was Wally who was merely shocked by the gunfire.
Ooc: Yes I can see that. I'm just saying that if you put yourself in Hoss' shoes then it kind of feels odd ignoring a gunshot when it makes a perfect excuse to try and get the fight to stop. Besides a guy with a gun can do more damage than a guy with fists, right? So in that case you'd probrably want a fistfight to stop so you could find a bigger threat. But as I earlier said it doesn't matter because they all had a reasonably good reason for all their actions. Now back to the rpg.
Ic: Garit peeked out from the cart for just a second and then retreated back behind the cart. Apparently Hoss was threatening an Intern that Garit didn't know, and Skylla was bleeding. The mudokon seemed to have calmed down and totally forgotten he was there. 'Thank odd they were all busy.' he thought as he took the opportunity to run back into town without fear of pursuers. When he had made it into town he took cover and watched the fight from a safer distance. He had completely forgotten the gold in his pocket, and that there was more in the river. But it came back to him. 'I'll have to go back up there to get myself some more money.'
Ooc: Cool five pages.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

05-05-2008, 08:53 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

: Aug 2007
: Arkham Asylum
: 1,231
OddYouko  (166)OddYouko  (166)

IC: Sid set his pickaxe down beside the bed. He couldn't get all of the stuff that was going on outside out of his head. All that fighting and yelling and even a gun shot. It was getting really dangerous out there. He still needed to look for gold too. But how with all that madness going on? He could wait until nightime but it woudn't really matter to Sid anyway plus it'd be to risky. He'd have to wait until all that was over outside. He sat down on his bed wondering what was going on now? 'I have to find out who it was.' He thought as he felt the soft bed. Sid stood up. "Alright." He said with a sigh. He grabbed his pickaxe and headed back outside. It was too much for him. He had to now who it was that was doing the shooting and if they were gonna do it again.
OOC: Curiosity killed the Mudokon.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

April 13th, 2007 - October 14th, 2016

Last edited by OddYouko; 05-05-2008 at 08:57 AM..
05-05-2008, 09:02 AM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

: Under your bed
: 534
Moosh da Outlaw  (145)Moosh da Outlaw  (145)

Skelter snarled. "You wouldn't." She dared, her finger slowly closing on her weapon's trigger. Bo left the river, soaking wet, and shook like a dog.
"Damn water--- wha? Oh!"
He whipped out his shotgun and pointed it at the back of Hoss' head, barking "I wouldn't try anything if I was you."
05-05-2008, 09:46 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Ooc: Three people are threatening in sort of a chain reaction.
Ic: Garit could still see Hoss holding the crossbow at the intern. 'Wonder who's gonna win?' he thought. The thought was quite nice. If Hoss lost Garit would be able to get the gold since there would be no boss to look out for trespassers. If Hoss won it might scare off the other guys, and Hoss wouldn't need to be there much longer. Personally Garit thought Hoss would win. Until another wolvark came with a shotgun, apparently somehow a freind of the intern. Hoss' chances were definately going down. the other wolvark seemed to have it all wrapped up. But Garit wasn't exactly bothered about who would win. He crouched a little lower behind the crates he was hiding behind.
Ooc: It's amazing how Garit slips out of everything.

:

05-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Ooc: I find it funny how no body ever really interacted with Garit lol. Unless you count Skylla and Max trying to find him as interacting (When they had no clue who they were looking for).

Hoss kept the crossbow tight in his hands. Everything seemed to be going his way until somebody (Bo) came up from behind, pointing a gun to the back of his head. Without turning around Hoss snarrled out.
"Okay now.....Who'll shoot the first shot?"
Skylla was too scared for Hoss' life. Scared enough to stay where she was. Wally himself started to understand. He growled angrily at the Intern (Skelter) and barked rapidly at the Wolvark (Bo). Hoss was standing there, poining his weapon at Skelter and in turn, has a weapon pointed at him....
05-05-2008, 04:21 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

OOC: They're all gonna shoot eachother! =o
IC: Sid stopped as he just now got out of his house. He looked around not knowing what was going on exactly but he still had a bad feeling things had gotting worse then what they were before. "This isn't good." He sighed. He could hear Wally barking loudly. Sid started to walk towards the loud noise. He wasn't close enough to be noticed in yet close enough to hear everyone clearly. He scratched his leg with his pickaxe. He had no idea what a bad situation everyone was in. 'Why couldn't everyone just work together?' He thought. He sighed again. He then took a couple feet where everyone was and yelled. "Please stop this fighting! Someone's gonna get killed!" He dropped his pickaxe on the ground and stood there in silence. Sid couldn't believe what was happening. There was a shooter out somewhere that needed to be found and now everyone's trying to kill eachother.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

Last edited by OddYouko; 05-05-2008 at 04:26 PM..
05-06-2008, 03:01 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

:
Ooc: I find it funny how no body ever really interacted with Garit lol. Unless you count Skylla and Max trying to find him as interacting (When they had no clue who they were looking for).
Ooc: It is funny if you think about it... But I don't think he'd want to interveine (Did I spell it right?).

Sid may be overeacting a bit but I don't care, because it's better that way.
Ic: Garit was still watching the show. It was very amusing seeing how they threatened each other. But he was hoping they would finish up soon. All of a sudden the same blind mudokon came back and said they should stop fighting. 'He really likes getting in the way of things. Even from where he was he could see that the mudokon wasn't much for the fight. If the fight broke up then everyone might leave, but Garit was hoping for something that would scare them off. 'If I fired a gunshot or two they might panic and look for the shooter, while I get rich up there. But still...' He thought. 'It'll scare them off.' Said one part of him. 'Yeah but they might find me...' The more cautious bit of him added. 'Just one shot. Otherwise you'll have to wait longer and longer for your money.' The greedy bit said. This almost broke the other part of him.

There was money in the river... Money... His money. Slowly drawing his gun he aimed well above the fight, his finger touching the trigger. He tried to fire but something held him back. It was his strong sense of stealth. So he tried to reason with himself. He did. The shot fired out his gun creating a nice and loud sound. Then he ducked back down behind his hiding spot.

The bullet whizzed right over the fight were it went just a few meters above the intern. After that then it passed forward into whatever was beyond the river.
Ooc: Don't worry, it didn't hit anyone and wasn't aimed at anyone. I was just hoping to maybe help Sid break up the fight a little so Garit can get the gold he so badly desires.

:

05-06-2008, 05:12 AM
arkaznor
Fuzzle

: Dec 2006
: Southeast Asia
: 128
arkaznor  (18)

OOC: O.K. now I'm going to have my character appear.

IC: Teo had been watching the event in the river. He noticed a blind mud walk into the group. "Dumb mud," he muttered.

He chuckled, no one ever saw what was right in front of them; his brown clothes and green skin made him perfect when it came to blending in.

He had original been sent there as a simple scouting mission. He didn't know exactly what was going on, but he did know that people didn't fight for no reason. Even if the reason is just because you don't like how someone looks.

Looking through his scope again, he saw some one aim his gun in a general direction. Next thing, a bit wood splintered sending little bit of wood flying, from the tree next to him.

"Sacred Odd!" he said, startled by the shot. Calming down, he decided that it might be time to contact Gegnar.

OOC: Right before Teo does tell Gegnar that something is going on, I just wanted to make sure it was all right with you, Chronicler.

Last edited by arkaznor; 05-06-2008 at 07:13 AM.. : Rewriting for accuracy, pointed out by Oddey. Sorry
05-06-2008, 05:19 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

:
another mudokon slipping away from the brawl.
If your reffering to Garit then he's in an alleyway ducked behind a crate. Plus he's a slig.

:

05-06-2008, 07:15 AM
arkaznor
Fuzzle

arkaznor  (18)

:
If your reffering to Garit then he's in an alleyway ducked behind a crate. Plus he's a slig.
OOC: Heh, heh... sorry. I'll just edit that little bit. Thanks for pointing that out, Oddey.

05-07-2008, 04:03 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

:
OOC: Right before Teo does tell Gegnar that something is going on, I just wanted to make sure it was all right with you, Chronicler.
OOC: Sorry arkaznor. I'm going to have Gegnar appear later (Although he should actually appear in this or the next page of this RP). However, you may make references to Gegnar.

Now to wait for Moosh...
05-07-2008, 07:36 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Ooc: You might be able to work around Moosh not posting yet. Sid is trying to stop the fight by yelling. And Garit on the other hand just shot a bullet splintering a peice of wood (According to Arkanznor which is actually much more effective than what I was planning.). Unless of course They're kind of oblivious to the stuff outside the fight. However I think you'd be sort of unnerved, even if you were in a struggle for your freind's life, by a gunshot that wasn't yours or anyone else's. And if that didn't bother you a guy yelling might distract you a bit. and put your charactors slightly off-guard. This is just what I would do. But it would be so much more boring if you all did what I wanted, which is why I don't want that.

All in all the fight is very exciting. But wouldn't have Bo taken a sort of wound from Wally biting or is he just too small for his teeth to make a big scar? And if he doesn't then we can always call upon the almighty plot devices! I have nothing for Garit to do at the moment, so I'm not posting any Ic.

:

05-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

Out of Coffee: Sorry for the absence. I totally forgot. *shot for being an ignorant jerk*

BIC:

Skelter shuffled slightly. Hell, this was boring. She could almost feel cramps starting to form in her legs from just standing there.

"Well, is somebody gonna shoot?" she asked, pointing her gas launcher from side to side. Bo faultered. He could fire, but his shotgun was so powerful that he would completely obliterate the entire group; he was fine with killing them all, he was just afraid that somebody would turn at the last minute and shoot him.

"Anybody?" Bo suggested. "Wanna fire now before I pull the trigger?"
05-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Hoss was too distracted at the moment. That same blind Mudokon from before, Sid, was yelling at everybody to stop, his firend's life is in danger, and what's worse!
"WHAT THE ****?!?!"
Hoss yelped out as a bullet sneered by past the whole group. Hoss couldn't take it.
"GOT DANG IT!!! EVERYBODY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"
Skylla cocked her head in confusion. While Skelter and Bo were talking amongst themselves, Skylla took the oppurtunity to sneak away from the very tip of the gas launcher. She backed up slowly away with Wally wrapped in her arms........
05-07-2008, 04:40 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

OOC: Norrath Return to Arms is so addicting.
IC: Sid still stood there listening to the others. He flinched when he heard another bullet fly by. 'What's with all this shooting?!' He thought confused. He then quickly looked over at Hoss's direction when he heard him yell. All this sounds were really loud to him. He stepped back hoping this would soon all be over and done with. 'Wait!' He thought. 'That last shot could've been from the same person who was shooting before!' He quickly looked around and listened carefully. He moved his toes in the dry dirt. He didn't know weather to stay with everyone else and try to stop the shooting...again or try and catch the shooter. But being blind lowerd his chances.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

05-08-2008, 12:20 AM
arkaznor
Fuzzle

arkaznor  (18)

OOC: That's all right Chronicler, that's the reason that I asked.

IC: Teo was about to call Gegnar, before he realized that the only method of possibly contacting him, was by a flare. And since he really didn't want every one knowing where he was, he needed to go into town to call him.

But, he would have to walk a long way, he he didn't want to risk anyone in the group seeing him.

"Odd dam it, should I stay here and watch, or start walking to town." he muttered under his breath. Making up his mind, he got up and started trotting down river, a fair distance from the bank.

05-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Ooc: I WAS waiting for Moosh but I guess I'll just have to continue this.

Skylla was very slowly and quietly creeping back from the big scene, not taking her eyes off the quarreling triosome. Especially that Intern, Skelter, who's weapon is almost aimed right at her! Skylla kept her hand over Wally's mouth to insure he doesn't yap loudly and give away their escape. All the while, she was a little distracted by the insane blind Mudokon (Sid) from earlier, who seemed to be having trouble over a few measly gun shots from outta nowhere.
05-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

Out of coffee: Sorry for the wait. :C

BIC:

Skelter prodded the slig with her weapon.

"Where do you think you're going?" she demanded, closing her finger around the trigger. She grinned, glad to be finally able to use her weapon....
...and nothing happened.
"What the..." Skelter hissed, punching her gas launcher a few times. "Damn thing's clogged!"
Suddenly realizing the danger she was in without a weapon, Skelter stiffened. "Aw hell."

Bo frowned. "Don't you know how ta work that thing, woman?!"

Skelter rounded on him, taking her eyes off of the female slig. "Don't you dare talk ta me like that!"
05-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Hoss got annoyed at both Skelter and Bos' quarreling. He smacked himself in the face and growled. He'd gladly shoot, but if he fired the Boombat, it would explode and injure not only his enemies but also Skylla, Wally, and himself. Hoss then finally looked around.....
"Won't somebody just fire the first shot ALREADY?!"
Skylla blinked her eyes. How disfinctional can those two (Skelter and Bo) be? She took this moment to set Wally down and try to take a swing at Skelter's face.....
05-13-2008, 02:32 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Ooc: I may actually just make Garit come up there to hopefully end this fight. Yeah I think I will.
Ic: Garit peeked around the corner of the crate he was hding behind. They were still up there. 'That Intern seems kind of busy. Oh her gun doesn't seem to work. Hoss has a boombat there, I can see why he isn't firing, but why won't the other wolvark do anything? Either way they're all ansorbed in fighting. Maybe I could sneak up there and possibly get some gold a little further down the river.' He thought. Nodding to himself he walked to the other side of town.

Once there he looked up at the river. The rock that he had hid behind was still there. Deciding that if he was closer he might be able to know exactly when they had all gone. Creeping over to some tall grass he crouched down in it. Then he began walking up to the rock. It was only a foot or two away from the edge of the tall grass where Garit was hidden. Inhaling silently he looked again to see if the fight was still on...

:

05-13-2008, 05:44 AM
arkaznor
Fuzzle

arkaznor  (18)

IC: Teo decide to risk it. He could still see the group as a bunch of barely moving dots, but the current got stronger and the river got wider the further he went down.

"Good, I'm down wind," he said as he crept towards the water bank. Dragging his feet trough the water, he glided across the river, Holding his gun high above his head. It was a little slow in the middle, when the water was at his waist, but he final reached the other side.

Climbing up onto the other bank, he immediately started running through the woods; not bothering to dry off, still holding his gun away from his wet clothes.

05-13-2008, 09:05 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

OOC: My stupid mouse is messed up. But it doesn't stop me from typing.
IC: Sid still didn't know what to do. He wanting all this fighting to just stop. But it was still out of control and he couldn't stop anyone if he tried. The shooter was probably getting away now. He stepped back a little and sat down. He still had his pickaxe in his hands. 'I feel so...useless.' He thought. He listened to everyone in front of him carefully. 'Fine!' Sid thought standing up and dusting himself off. 'If everyone's gonna keep fighting..I'll just go get myself some gold!' He wasn't much help anyway and being blind ment he couldn't do any fighting. He stepped back a couple feet more but still tried to listen if anyone would even notice him sneaking away.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

05-13-2008, 09:11 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Ooc: I wonder how Sid is going to get the gold if he's blind and can't even see if it's gold. Unless he props ever peice of whatever he finds in his mouth to see if it can be flattened. Unfortunatly I find that highly impossible. But then again maybe someone is going to see him sneaking away.

:

05-13-2008, 11:37 AM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

Skelter staggered back as the slig struck her in the face, hard.
"Why you little--!" Skelter snarled, swinging her gas launcher at the slig's face as hard as she could.

"Cat fight!" Bo blurted out.

"Shut up!"
05-13-2008, 01:35 PM
Chronicler
Boombat

Chronicler  (79)

Skylla got knocked down by the huge gas launcher as it swung down her way. She growled under her breath. Normally, Skylla HATED violence.....but this was now personal. She got up off the ground and smirked at the Intern. "C'mon!" Skylla smirked. "Stop hiding behind your little toy and actually FIGHT."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoss sighed in relief. Now that Skelter was out of his way, he could get rid of the other Wolvark (Bo). Hoss quickly tossed the Boombat off into a distance, blowing off pieces of bark from a tree right above Sid (On accident). He then quickly equipped a Thudslug to Skylla's crosbow and fired it, aimed right at Bo's face.
05-13-2008, 04:13 PM
Moosh da Outlaw
Rabid Fuzzle

"WHOARGH!" Bo roared, jumping to the side at the last second. He poked the wolvark (Hoss) roughly in the chest. "What the hell do ya think your doin'?!"

Meanwhile, Skelter threw aside her weapon and tore off her gas launcher, her eyes slightly bloodshot. "Come on then!" She demanded, circling the slig. "Do something!"

---

Palitar and Jaqueline stopped where the fighting was going on, completely forgetting the fact that they were hauling behind a wheelbarrow full of gold behind them.
"Whats going on?" Jaqueline blurted out.
05-13-2008, 05:34 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

OOC: Got a new mouse. I don't really know how he's gonna tell if its gold or not. Is gold even smooth?
IC: Sid was sneaking away from everyone else but was still trying to listen at the sametime. He heard more and more fighting and yelling. It was very hard for Sid to even listen to anything else around him cause of all this going on. He quickly but still quietly sneaked by some nearby trees. Sid looked around unsure of what the noise was that flew past him. "What the?!" Sid cried out as pieces of bark fall on his head. "What is this!?" He quickly started to dust himself off while still walking. He took a huge step and hit the tree in front of him causing him to fall on the dry ground. Sid tropped his pickaxe and laid motionless on the ground. All it took was one single tree to knock Sid out.
OOC: He's rather weak isn't he. But he isn't gonna stay down for long..he is my only character.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

Last edited by OddYouko; 05-13-2008 at 05:37 PM..
05-14-2008, 08:12 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Ooc: This fight is going crazier and crazier and it's very fun.
Ic: Garit was still hiding in the bushes when a boom resounded from a boombat. 'What the?' He thought as he whirled back to look at the fight. Hoss was taking on the other wolvark, while Skylla was being circled by the intern. It looked like the blind mudokon had been knocked out, possibly from the explosion. With nobody looking he ran from the bushes to the rock that he had hid behind earlier. He then looked up into the sky. It was almost midday and Garit was getting hungry. 'I'll have to go back soon.' He thought.
Ooc: If it's ok that I make it around midday because I think that the events that have happened would have lasted to about that long. If not then I'll edit it out.

: