Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

10-14-2007, 02:39 AM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

OOC: Umm, it's fine apart from you character needing to enter the building if it is his first time, and seek out the boss (Arnie) or Otto, owned by Dripik or anyone else but you're character can't appear out of nowhere, other wise it's fine.
Oh and welcome to Rapture farms.

10-14-2007, 06:50 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: ABM, your character can't just be in the factory like he's been there all along. He needs to arrive somehow. Most people come by train.
Also, you need to post your character profiles here, as well as in the profile thread.

Waiting for Dripik and Gretin before I can post IC.

10-14-2007, 07:56 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

"I don't think that's necessary." said Rick. "Nobody ever complained for lack of variety when it comes to meals. A bunch of Scrab Legs will do for us every day. As for the animals, I don't you should give'em anything. Nobody cared about them before..." he scratched his head, uncertain. "But if you really want to feed them, you can bring the rotten stuff to the cages."

-----------------------------------------------

Arnie thought over what Jakka said. "An Elum which escaped from Rupture Farms? Well, I guess it is supposed to be yours now. We haven't got any Elum products on schedule anyway." he said.

"As for the Boombat, I don't think it would be a good idea to let it fly around in a factory environment. Just for its own sake. Lots of grinders and dangerous stuff, you know."

"You should go and find them, if that's all you wanted to ask. Meanwhile, we'll try to find a place for them. Maybe giving them an official brand would be good, too."

-----------------------------------------------

"Alright. Don't be too obvious about watching him, though. I'm off to find Arnie, then." said #7 Slig to Dionysia, and he left to the Executive Office to find the Glukkons.

Last edited by dripik; 10-14-2007 at 09:57 AM..
10-14-2007, 03:37 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

IC:
"Sure thing, thanks again!" Jakka left Arnie and Otto, and wandard down the hallway, she quickly found her way to the entrance and to the train. She checked the carrage, it was empty, a look of horror flashed over her face and she saw a wide crack in the rusty solum metal walls of the carrage.
She quickly through the entrance, and went to the first place they were likely to go, to the kitchen.

--

"Oh ok sure" Charlie smiled "Well, thanks for showing me around here, I guess I better get to work here" He began to get to work, and soon there were several piles of scrab legs. He then began to inspect the area.
"Hmmmm, we would need new vending machines installed and such, maybe some new menus, oh look at me nittpicking, this place is fine!"
He scrached his head, and realised he was talking to himself, realising he had nothing to do, he added some more spice to the scrab legs, then looked up to see a horned he staring right at him.
"Oh hi Hallum, Jakka let you out did you?"
This was soon answered as Jakka entered the caffateria. "Oh there you are!" She yelled, grabbing Hallum and Sal.
"Hey Charlie" She smiled "We need a new cage for Sal, but other than that everything is fine, so, um, you look like you're finnished, lets go to the R+R"
The pair left
"What about Hallum and Sal?" Charlie question.
"Oh we'll just hold onto them untill Arnie or someone can think of what to do with them I guess."
They entered the R+R ("Well, home I guess, I kind of like it" Jakka said), and began claiming their beds and unpacking.
"So this is it" Jakka explained "This is Rapture Farms!"

10-15-2007, 12:22 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: MM, I hope you don't mind me presuming Dek is asleep in the laboratory R&R.

Everytime someone calls it Rapture Farms, I think of some kind of weird Abe-Jesus event.
IC: Praetyre starting working the various security protocols on the steel door of the laboratory, and then it swung open. He went in, closing it as he went, and walked over to the Laboratory R&R, where Dek lay, asleep in his lab coat. Praetyre, remembering yesterday morning's incident with the Chief Doctor, removed one of his metallic gloves and gently shook his boss
"HEY! WHO WANTS TO WATCH GLUKKON EYE FOR THE VYKKER?"

10-15-2007, 08:55 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I'll assume the lab is devoid of anyone else, then. At least, anyone conscious.

IC: Slash shrugged, and went and grabbed a couple of Scrab legs, and settled down to eat breakfast.

Sturg turned his back to the wheelchair, and jumped into it backwards. Which, off course, hurt. he winced, but settled down. He didn't see many controls, other than the off and on button. How did he get it to move? He then noticed some sort of metal pads in the back of the seat. He back leant against them. Nothing happened. He thought about why there wasn't just some simple buttons to move it forward, and it twitched. odd. He thought harder about moving forward...it did so. He thought about moving to the right. it twitched in that direction.
---
After a short practicing session, he seemed to have the hang of it. Maybe it operated in a similar way to the metal legs the Sligs wear? He wheeled to the door, and was about to press the button to open it when it opened itself...he wheeled backwards, and one of the Vykkers walked in, and inspected a sleeping Vykker he hadn't noticed. He wheeled a bit closer "uh...can I borrow this, um...chair thing?"
10-16-2007, 12:33 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

The three mudokons soon arrived at the cafeteria.
Ralph stepped aside from the doorway and stood at the back of the room, taking note of everyone who was in there.

OOC: I'm not sure from your post, Mudling, whether all your characters went to the R & R or...? Sorry for the short post, but I can't really think of much else to post at the moment.

10-16-2007, 03:46 AM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

OOC: Yes they did, sorry if it is unclear, I'll try and get them to come back to the cafeteria so Charlie can interact with those eating there, but a little latter, as I am kind of busy.

10-16-2007, 06:35 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: That's alright mudling, you don't have to bring them back for no reason. I think it's just Rick, Anni, Jim and Ralph in the cafeteria now. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Zerox, I thought Sturg couldn't talk?
What are you talking about, Zozo, the map is right there on the first post!

IC:
Jim noted the fact that the room was still mostly empty and that there was a pile of scrablegs on the counter. He helped Anni into a chair and ran over to grab a few. He spotted Rick in the kitchen and said to him, "Hi, I'm just getting some food for my friends." He grabbed three plates, put a leg on each and hurried back to the table, giving one to Anni and Ralph before sitting down and starting on his own before any sligs came in and he had to run off or something.
"Thanks," Anni said and started eating quickly as well.

(if this bit is wrong Gretin, tell me and I'll cut it out). After a few seconds Anni looked up and noticed Ralph wasn't eating. "Are you ok?" She asked.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionysia rolled her eyes and thought about saying something about her being brought up to spy on people and if she didn't want to be noticed a scrab could walk past without seeing her, but #7 ran off before she could say anything so she just grumbled quietly to herself a fora bit and went off down the corridor and leant against a wall, looking bored. That mud girl had run off so she wouldn't notice anything. She was now feeling rather hungry so she was hoping the mud would come out soon.

10-16-2007, 07:24 AM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2007
: A magical place
: 1,482
Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)

:
OOC: I'll assume the lab is devoid of anyone else, then.
sorry but, which lab? the R+R, cages, or Dek's? I say this because there are three characters already in Dek's lab, Agent Cris and Krett.Or maybe there's another lab that I haven't seen on the map?

sorry for the short post but I'm reluctant to make a second character and neither Agent nor Cris have done anything since my last post.

10-16-2007, 08:07 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
sorry but, which lab? the R+R, cages, or Dek's? I say this because there are three characters already in Dek's lab, Agent Cris and Krett.Or maybe there's another lab that I haven't seen on the map?

sorry for the short post but I'm reluctant to make a second character and neither Agent nor Cris have done anything since my last post.
....Chris asked Krett for help and Agent knocked over a table! (Resists urge to type in caps) I've been keeping people waiting because of that! Did you skim read my post?!

Sorry, I've just been waiting so long.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

10-16-2007, 08:26 AM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

OOC: oh, I guess I missed that....

IC: Krett stared blankly at the heap of medical equipment for a while before noticing that the vykker was talking to him then said "Oh, move the stuff, help stop slig dieing, now, sure,". He jumped down from the medical bed and started work shifting the pile of equipment. "Can I just ask," krett said after a short while "I've never known a slig jump but somersault! How did it do that?".

10-16-2007, 09:49 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Sturg is capable of speaking industrial, he did so in V.7 to Jatt, and a couple other characters.

I assumed the lab was devoid of anyone else, as I did ask, and no one replied there, so...
10-16-2007, 01:38 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Scri, bored of just waiting for Doe to snap out of his own little world, walked out of the R+R. She walked down the hallway, slowly but surely, her mind on a mission to find the cafetira and eat. She noticed the dark skinned mud leaning against a wall, Scri paused for a moment, to ponder why she was there. She figured she was either trying to catch someone out after they left the R+R or she could simply be waiting for someone. Scri shook her head, no use thinking too deeply now, when her mind is still in morning mode. Scri continued walking, and eventually made her way to the cafteteria, sitting down and picking up a scrab leg. "It really is a scrab eat scrab world" she said, absentmindedly.

10-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

:
I assumed the lab was devoid of anyone else, as I did ask, and no one replied there, so...
I did.

Suppose maybe it was another lab? there are a lot of empty spaces on the map so maybe we could fill one in with another lab?... just a thought

10-17-2007, 01:25 AM
Splat

ooc: I doubt there's a second lab that no one's noticed, and why would the vykkers keep their prescious meech there if there was? Say he's been kept in the cage room overnight or somehing and instrad of poking a vykker he's opened the door to the lab and is asking his question of the people inside.

In W@RF 6 he couldn't talk to Krik, Zerox.

10-17-2007, 04:08 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Thank you Carnix, you win a win.

And Splat....I see what you did there, with your sneaky little edits...Whooo, plus 1 text is sooo big.
...Okay, I've probably done Doedums totally ooc but...D:I'm not too familiar with him yet, I haven't seen him with Scridums that much.....Uhhhh, Sturg is in the Lab now, right?

IC
(R&R)
Doe sat on the bed, daydreaming. Daydreaming so much of how he could kill nearly everyone in the room (Just the industrialists), he didn't notice Scri leave. He turned to see her dissapear out of the R&R door. He dashed off his bed and out of the room, failing to see the big fainted slig commotion outside.

Scarface shivered at the look he was getting from Jatt, then breathed relief when he became distracted. He rolled his eyes, when that fruitloop intern over there next to the masked slig (Domino) didn't even notice him point straight at him. He flinched instinctively when that lazy walking slig next to helmet-wearing intern (Arrack) yelled out:
"HEY! WHO WANTS TO WATCH GLUKKON EYE FOR THE VYKKER?"
He glared at him and pointed his gun, only to find it wasn't there, and thus he made himself look like a loonatic. He glared.
"Who does?!" He snarled, being his usual sourpuss self. "Nobody gives a flying flop, genius!"

Tiny looked away shyly as Jutt spoke to him. He wasn't used to speaking to people. Mostly he would just sit in his corner and watch tv or something.
"Sure, yer not. Thats why ye look as terrified as a grub inna slog pit. Why, is there a fuzzle or somethin' 'round?" the smaller-than-him big bro asked.
"What, fuzzles?!" A big bro so similar to him (Jatt) cried out. "I hate those nasty little hair balls! Where is it? I'll kill it for ye." He then proceeded to swing his scary big blitzpacker gun around.

Scarface just gave a dirty look to the slig and intern, then raised an eyebrow when Tiny timidly stomped over to them (Domino and Arrack) in their seat. He could prance like a ballerina all he wanted, but his pants still sounded like lawnmowers being chucked down a flight of stairs whenever he walked. The larger than normal big bro scratched his neck shyly.
"Can I...Watch it with you then?" He squeaked in his high un-bigbro voice. "What's it about?"

(Outside R&R)
Dimitrio didn't stir, even when Slax gave him a kick. He only nudged from the force and continued to lie there in unconscious silence. He didn't hear Lenny hit the floor and blabber either. Or feel his other semi-insane female slig friend Cylepso prod him with a cold gun.

Tiro held his face in his three fingered paw and cringed. The lightheaded Dimitrio was drawing attention to himself, and not waking up. A whine emmitted from the slig's throat.
'I'm Wic, by the way.' His new found friend said. 'My friend's are a Slig and a scary Intern, they called me here. But they're not here no mores. What's your name?' he asked, smiling and holding out a hand to shake. Tiro grinned like he was wired. He shook the hand up and down rapidly.
"My name's Tiro!" He chirped. "I used to be in the Sliggy Barracks, then this bony guy with a weird arm -" He pointed to Dimitrio. "Saved me and my friends then..."

He paused and stared into space. His friends. He used to have four other sterile mudokon friends as family. But after escaping and settling into a native village, a slig invasion had him kidnapped and shipped to RuptureFarms with Scarface. He hadn't seen the four since and missed them greatly. His wib wobbled and his eyes welled up with tears. Desperate not to look embarrassing and draw attention to himself, he forced a smile and turned to Cylepso.
"Will I go get a glass o' water from the cafeteria?" He couldn't hide the teary shakiness in his voice.

(Cafeteria)
Wanting to see her, Doe ran out of that room. On the way to the cafeteria to see her, he managed to stub his smallest toe on the door, trip down a flight of stairs and his own feet in various corridors. He panted and sat down next to her in the cafeteria.
"Hi." He smiled, bruises forming on his tanned skin.

(Dek's lab)
Chris struggled to dig up the slig with her spindly clawed arms. She continued to move things out of the way in a hurry.
"Frankly, I have no idea..." She answered the mudokon (Krett). "Try asking the patient that later -"
Agent finally became free, but was off in a flash towards the door. Chris winced when Agent's break for freedom ended in her smacking into the solid metal door.

Shaking her big shiny head, she heard a voice and turned to address it. She froze on the spot. There was a meech there (Sturg), which was supposed to be extinct. Wildlife creatures weren't supposed to talk or ride wheelchairs. And the meech was asking if he could use it. Her mouth quivered as she tried to think of something.

Another abnormality distracted her. The crazed patient had scurried to a desolate corner, and was hissing loudly and spitting in the meech's direction. Agent growled lowly, flicking her tongue out of her tentacled mouth.

(Kitchen)
#9 Burst into the kitchen regardless of whenever he was allowed or not, and proceeded to run around looking for evidence. Anything unusual. After finding nothing upon looking and raking in things, he hurtled into the cupboard.

Panting, he looked around the dusty metal place. Crates. Boxes. Possibly food supplies. His eyes swivelled to more abnormal sightings. A trial of blood on the floor had begun in a large spot, then trickled away and ended in a thin line like a tree branch. A bloodstained knife had been discarded at his feet, and a small shiny hand gun lay there in silence. Shaking, he borrowed the weapon in case it could prove useful and held it tightly. It didn't look good. Possible scenes of the alledgedly butchy female slig being knifed or shot, flashed through his mind.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 10-17-2007 at 05:46 AM.. : I'M NOT DONE, WAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIT!
10-17-2007, 07:11 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Slax stood looking at Dimitrio then Trio offerd to get a glass of water Slax chould tell something was wrong by his voice but did'nt say anything.

Jhonny sat at his table untill he chould feel his tummy growling "oh no not again" he got out of his seat and ran to the main lift it was not working he ran to the way to the lab he saw the toilets he ran ohhhhhhhh uhhhhhh he growned as he ran to the toilet he ran to the first toilet he chould see he locked the door and sat on the toilet.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

Last edited by Slig 7665; 10-17-2007 at 07:14 AM..
10-17-2007, 07:22 AM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

OOC:
:
you win a win
I'm not quite sure what that means but Ok.

IC:
(DEK'S LAB)
"Um, yeah you have to open it to go through it," Krett addressed the slig that recently ran strait into a metal door. "Hey wait... sligs have tongues?" Krett turned to address the vykker but found that it's attention was else were. He followed the vykkers gaze to come across a meech sitting in a wheelchair.
"You know, last time I saw one of them it was eating my colleague," Krett remarked, "but even then it wasn't in a wheelchair. What now, does this place supply wheelchairs for wildlife that has broken legs? Wait fleeches don't have legs! That's almost as bad as a scrab clicking its fingers!" Krett then decided to dismiss that for a while and turn his attention back to the slig.

OOC: I edited this and took off the end part because of miss-assumption.

Last edited by Carnix; 10-26-2007 at 07:56 AM..
10-17-2007, 07:25 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Actually, she should be stitched up now, otherwise she would of scattered her bits and bobs everywhere.

10-17-2007, 07:34 AM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

:
Her chest that had been cut open, lifted as she breathed slowly.
That sort of gave me the impression that her chest was still open and you haven't indicated it being closed since. Even if it was open, unless you'd chopped her p her parts would stay connected just not necessarily completely inside her body.

10-17-2007, 07:40 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Sorry, I mean that it had been cut open previously - okay I go now.

10-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Wait, Sturg was in W@RF 6? And Krik...oh yeah, right at the start. You remember that?
After that, though, I can't remember what I was thinking, but I have since decided he's picked it up...He was talking to Jatt and a couple others on the way to the cafeteria...then the cafeteria war.
10-17-2007, 02:49 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Scri gazed at doe in amazement, how on oddworld could he have hurt himself that many times from going from the R+R to here? she thought of all the times he had avoided injury, his reflexes quick. 'Maybe hes just not a morning person' scri thought, and laughed. She looked at doe and smiled "your really not a morning person, are you?"

10-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: May 2007
: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

OOC: At last.
IC: Wic's hat nearly fell off as Tiro enthusiasically shook his hand, and started explaining about a Sliggy Barracks... but stopped. Wic tilted his head with a slighty worried look as Tiro's tone suddenly changed as he offered to get water.
'I'll come with you! I need to learn how to get around this place anyhows. I still need a job, too. Could you help me with that?' he said cheerfully.

Last edited by Marvak; 10-17-2007 at 09:52 PM..
10-19-2007, 01:19 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Ralph looked surprised as Jim dropped the scrab leg in front of him. He stared at it for a few moments, then turned as if to go when Anni said "Are you ok?"
He winced on the inside... this was exactly why he usually avoided any familiarity with other mudokons. But it was too late now... He paused for a moment, then answered "Uh... not hungry."
He looked around the room, mainly trying to think of an excuse to leave. He noticed another mudokon (Doe) come rushing into the room and narrowed his eyes. He could feel something about that mudokon he didn't like...

10-19-2007, 06:38 AM
Splat

Dionysia watched from a distance and went unnoticed by 'Nat' (aka. Doe) as he came out of the R+R and headed towards the stairs. She followed after him sneakily, somewhat surprised by his clumsiness. Was this really the same guy she'd been worried about last night? She was half tempted to go back to the R+R and make sure he had really left and she wasn't following some guy who looked just like him or something.
When he arrived at the cafeteria she stood in the doorway for a moment, thinking bout what to do next. She glanced around and noticed that mud, Rick standing by kitchen, about the same distance from the cafeteria door as Nat was at his table, so if he tried anything she could hopefully get to the door to block him.
"Hi," she said vaguely to Rick, mainly to look inconspicuous (sp?) and not actually interested in talking. She manouvered herself so that Rick was between her and Nat, so she could look over his shoulder and spy on the suspected terrorist.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Anni smiled at Ralph, "Ok," She told him.

Jim was just taking a bite of his leg when the mudokon who had asked him to escape a couple of days ago walked into the cafeteria! He swallowed suddenly and nearly choked on his mouthful. "Are you ok?" Anni asked.
Jim swallowed quickly, "Fine, just need some water," He replied and stood up. He didn't want to tell Anni about the native incase she got the wrong idea and decided she wantd to escape or something, so he hurried over to the counter as Anni shouted,
"Get me another leg! I'm really hungry!"
Well, at least she was feeling better, and she didn't look as pale as she did before. He got a bottle of wate and another leg and then noticed Dionysia walking through the door. He had tried to tell her about the native when he'd first seen him, but she'd ignored him. Maybe he should try again? Well not now, in case she got angry. There was something far too sliggish about her, and he was supposed to be looking after Anni right now. He headed back to his table and sat down.

10-19-2007, 08:49 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Don't be mistaken, I haven't disappeared. Sometimes I find it hard to post after a day at uni.

-------------------------------------

"Sure, feel free." said Rick when Jim came to the counter and took three plates of Scrab Legs and went to a table where Anni and Ralph was sitting. "I could also go for one of those." he thought, looking at the fresh, hot Scrab Legs on the counter. He grabbed one of them and started eating.

While he ate, he looked around, spotting some new people arriving. An armoured Grubb (Jakka) came inside and approached Charlie. They seemed to know eachother from before. Rick let them talk and didn't interrupt. Then a flying Slig (Slash) zoomed in, took a Leg and flew to a table. Finally, Dionysia walked in and approached Rick, greeting him.

"Hi there." replied Rick. He grabbed another Scrab Leg with his free hand and held it to Dionysia. "Breakfast?"

-------------------------------------

"Now, shall we go and have something to eat before we do anything?" asked Arnie from Otto.

"Good idea." said Otto, brightening up. They were about to leave when they saw #7 Slig running towards them. "Morning Boss, Otto, RG. Listen, I have somthing to tell you all." said #7 Slig.

"Must be something if you came here instead of the Cafe..." said Otto, but Arnie interrupted with clearing his throat. "Right, tell us then."

"Well, we... I mean, that dark Mudokon Dionysia and I noticed something suspicious lately. We suspect that there's a native Mudokon in the factory."

"A native? You mean..."

"Could be that, Boss. We didn't want to raise the alarm yet, we might be wrong about him. We didn't want to cause panic, at least." said #7 Slig.

"Remember that Native-looking stuff, Arnie?" asked Otto suddenly. "That club and bag Slash showed us yesterday? The flying Slig?"

"Oh, yeah, I do remember. It could be proof, although it would be better to make sure he is really a threat to us all. Where is that Mudokon now, #7?" asked Arnie.

"Last time I saw him, he was in the R+R, sleeping. I think Dionysia is following him covertly, as she did yesterday."

"Hmm. Good to know that we have someone on that guy. And it keeps Dionysia busy too."

"I apologise for interrupting, Boss." said RG. "But should not I follow that Mudokon organic instead of the dark experiment organic?"

"I think she's less suspicous than you, RG." said #7 Slig, looking at the robot. "What would he think when he saw that the personal guard of the Executives is following him instead of Glukkons?"

"Point there, #7." said Otto, nodding. "And what would happen then to your primary rule, keeping Arnie safe, huh?"

RG remained quiet, being unable to express embarassment. He was outwitted by organics... With that, they all walked towards the Executive Lifts, and descended to the ground floor.

10-20-2007, 12:02 AM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

OOC: Yeah, I understand, hope you get more freetime soon, knowing uni, you won't.
Not that I've been but I have a freinds who have.
Woah, I go for a sleepover and look what happens, ok, I'll catch up a bit later, still recovering from work, lol.

10-21-2007, 12:59 AM
alf's brother's mate
Riot Slug

: Location Location
: 595
alf's brother's mate  (132)alf's brother's mate  (132)

OOC:
ah, i only posted my prof. in the thread for them. oky-doky. Here's the real version.

IC:

Name: Tyre

Species:mudokon

Physical Description: Not much is known about tyre, only that he carries the deadliest slingshot known to oddworld, gerrun, crafted by bigface and a handfull of other faithfull natives.he is medium sized, lean and has pale green/blue skin. he is also incredibly agile.

Equipment:slingshot, and a chanting rune.

Personality:a normal rupturefarm worker who belives in good pay (not that he gets it) and wants to do something with his life, but at the moment it seems a bore...

Class:worker

Biography:born in an uncharted place, he was brought in by slig scouts who said the natives who he belonged to were the most aggressive they had ever seen. Perhaps Tyre carries his native anger inside, but he just doesn't know?

the train screeched to a halt at the entrance, and a computerised voice declared so.
"welcome to rupturefarms." it announced, and Tyre only had time to jump off before once again it had roared off along it's twisting tracks. He entered the building and headed for arnie's office.