Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-28-2007, 06:03 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

OOC: Gore was standing in the middle of a huge crowd - it's not suprising a couple of them got hit. Think bullet spread and rikochet, and the overall crappiness of all Slig firearms, I'm suprised it didn't hit more :P Also, Dionysia was shooting at CD I believe, and simply turning round and talking to her would have gotten him hit by the bullets she shot.
IC:

Gore saw CD pull out the grenade. He freaked.
"Yo, put the grenade down you psycho! What do you think you're doing? This guy really is possessed! Help! Security! Situation! Gah! *BS* *S'MO BS*" And with that ran round the corner and pulled out his weapon, preparing for a shootout. As he was about to load his gun, he changed his mind. A real possessed Slig meant a Mudokon terrorist - way out of a lone Slig's league. They needed help. He made a sprint to Arnie's office to see if he could convince him to summon more Sligs before the crowd was blown up. Guilty or not, there were too many at stake.

04-28-2007, 06:47 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I wondered if W@RF had a more disastrous beginning than this version. I have to admit, it didn't. I've been reading through a few pages from the older versions, and those were mostly concentrated on working rather than fighting.
It's kind of hard to explain what I mean, but I don't think this would lead to any good. It's totaly messing up the flow of the RPG. Not to mention that some of you are still ignoring the maximum-2-posts-per-day rule.
What's the point of this if rules are ignored?

---------------------------------------

#7 Slig backed up a little when the red-skinned Slig started gunfire. "Hey, what's up with you?" he shouted, pulling his shotgun out, just in case, but taking cover behind a bed nonetheless.

Then he saw that Dion got hold of CD's gun and aimed at the Slig, while talking to everyone in general. "Number guy? You mean me? I'm right here, in case you didn't notice."

Then he heard that CD tried to order the red Slig around. "I doubt you have any authority here, so I'd prefer if you calmed down a little. The others, too." he said, looking at CD, then Dionysia... who decided to shoot at CD in that second, making the Slig pull a grenade out.

"OK, things are getting out of control here." he thought. CD was threatening to blow the room up with the grenade. He didn't want to shoot him, it could set the grenade off. He decided to make a melee sort of assault on CD. He grabbed the other end of his shotgun, ran at the Slig and swung the gun at his hand which he held the grenade in.

The two Glukkons were heading out of the Executive Office's hall, when they heard that someone's knocking on the door. Arnie looked at Otto, who shrugged his shoulders. Arnie leant closer to the door's control panel. "Open." he said, making the door open up.

He saw Praetyre in front of the doorway. "Morning. Is there something wrong?" asked Arnie.

OOC: skillya, you missed Rick, he was sleeping in the Cafeteria. I guess Anza was there too, but I don't know for sure.

Rick climbed out from behind the table he was sleeping at in the Cafeteria. He was woken by the fight between some new workers. He watched from under the table, until they settled down to some tables, others collapsing or going to get some food.

"Hell of a wake-up call, that was." he thought, looking around carefully. He noticed that a new Mudokon (Scri) was lying on one of the tables, probably injured. Since the fight was over, he decided to have a look on her. He walked to her and shook him lightly. "Hey, are you all right?" Then he noticed that she was bleeding. "There's no Healer or doctor around when you need one." he said, worried.

04-28-2007, 08:04 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Sorry, Dripik, I thought #7 was at the cafeteria
Venks, remember there is a rule about swearing a lot, which you're breaking, censorship or not. There are plenty of alternatives, or at least less offensive words to use. Three times in one post is overkill.

Oh, and Dionysia fired just one bullet over CD's shoulder (didn't hit him). Her aim isn't bad.

IC:
Anni moaned loudly as she was pulled up, but otherwise didn't react. Her legs hung limp as Jim stuck his head under her injured arm to try and take some of her weight. He pressed his hand against the wound on her chest to try and slow the bleeding. "There's a lab they use for a hospital just up there. If we can take her over the vykkers'll look after her."
He glanced up at this dark skinned mudokon and back at Dionysia, wondering if they were related somehow, though he didn't speak. She didn't seem to have noticed him, too focussed on the slig. He looked away quickly, breathing deep, and then, with the navy-skinned mudokon's help, carried Anni up the passage towards the lab. Gore came running past them a second later and he stumbled a little.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionysia laughed, though without taking her eyes off the slig. "Gore broke in? He works here! He's employed! That the best excuse you can come up with?" She was about to go on when he pulled out the grenade and Gore ran off, screaming. If things hadn't been so tense she probably would have rolled her eyes. Before seh could say anything else #7 leapt out from behind the bed and made to knock the grenade out of his hand.

Somi lead the way across the stockyards.

ooc: Next animal to post feel free to have them arrive outside the front of the factory.

04-28-2007, 08:28 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Whoa, I did miss a lot.

Has Molt been captured yet? Has anything been decided with my characters?
Just imform me if there was.

OK, would you guys keep your posts to the maximum of three? It is getting us old members a hard time to type regularly with all of this commotion.

Last time I saw such violence on the RPG, my character had a sonar implanted on his head, lost an eye, and an arm. So guys, no matter how tempting, violence is not something I like see! This RPG can’t be any fun if guts are seen daily!

IC:
Jacob erupted from his bed inside the R+R when he first heard a yell. Last night, he was pretty convinced that this factory was just as strange as a Mudokon with a gun to him. Sure, a flow of Mudokons and Sligs were normal, but everyone seemed to have a word around here. Mudokons discussed with Sligs like they were friends and Glukkons actually took the time to talk to a Mudokon. Literally. The violence was pretty much normal, but he had felt a strange feeling inside, as if he was soothed by all of the activites. One Mudokon seemed to almost glow to him....

Now, he didn’t see too many people in the R+R, but heard gunshots, yellings, screams, and discussions going on outside. He leaped out ofhis covers and tried to sneak toward the door. He saw that his brothers were just as interested, so Joel, Noah, Matthew, and Isaac followed. Anothney and Mike stayed behind, because they were making sure Sam wouldn’t completely flip out on this commotion. The peaked outside from the door, and gasped. A Mudokon and a Slig had been shot already and one Slig had been trying to threaten the rest with a grenade.

The five brothers never imagined an open fire would come onto all of those people. At first, it looked an act of terrorism just occurred. But if so, why were Sligs trying to help the Mudokons? Were they too in the act? But some were talking about someone being possessed, others were concerned of getting a medical’s help. Just then, a Slig (#7) came out to settle some things around the place. But instead, a black-skinned Mudokon tried to shoot at the one with a grenade. That new Slig (#7) then tried to barge the butt of his gun at the Slig’s (CD) grenade. Nothing seemed like anything good would come out of this.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Kix has dreamt of Anni's new garden, with hundreds of herbs growing from the ground. The fields were untouched by the Industerials and Sligs were nowhere about. She saw Jim with a happy face, assisting her with watering the plants, while Anni helped, with a smile that could turn a suicidal Mudokon wired. She too, smiled. Her dream was perfect like a vision from the positive future. For a second, Kix believed that something so great couldn't be fake.

Her positive dream was rudily interrupted by gunfire. Kix shot up and she tore off her covers and slammed her feet on the ground. Kix scanned the rapidly changing R+R, only to see five Mudokons looking outside and three beside a bed. She could not find Anni. She came to the bed beside her, which had Dean in it, and shouted, “Dean wake up, there’s trouble outside, and I can’t find Anni!”

Figuring that she probably needed to do something before someone else got hurt outside, she cried at the five Mudokons by the R+R door, “What the Odd is going on outside!?”

Isaac heard what Kix had said and forced himself to gulp. He replied wearingly, “A Slig out there is threatening to blow up the corrider. I don’t know what happened, but one Slig has been shot and so has a female Mudokon. Another female has a….”

Kix grew intense and interrupted Isaac by screaming, “Is she a little pinkish grey?!?”

“The one with the gun? No, she is black. But there is one with that describation who has been shot twice.”

Kix didn’t reply any further with that Mudokon. She sprinted faster than Isaac could say huh, and pulled aside each of the five away so she can get outside. She looked outside to see all the employees doing exactly what Isaac had said, and scanned everyone. At last, she caught sight of Anni and dashed over to her. She saw that she was being carried by another Mudokon (Ralph) and was being assisted by Jim. Ignoring the commotion with CD, she shouted at Jim, “How bad is it!? And we need to get out of here, this place can get seriousily messed up now!!”

She then later realized that Jim was helping Anni getting to the Laboratory. It was probably up to her to come along. Yet she did not know if she could trust that so called hospital. Dek was in there and she knew Anni didn’t trust Dek. But she guessed that if they forced Dek to just treat her, nothing bad would happen.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jacob watched Kix try to help her shot friend and felt left out. He should be doing something as well! He whispered to Matthew, “Hey, why are we just standin’ here? We should do somethin’!”

Matthew replied with a dead serious tone, “The people out there are doin’ thins’ that we can’t compete with! If we do help, what would we do?! That mutant already got himself lookin’ for help! And that female already knows what to do!

Besides, if that grenade does go off, we would have to be the ones to scoop the up! We can’t risk ourselves if we can help later! I mean, we could carry the injuried into some healin’ place. And if some die, the Glukkons would want someone to clean up the blood and body parts, right?”

Jacob didn’t like the answer, but he knew it was true. They had to stay and watch and see what they could do later on.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Back at the Laboratory, Slap sat on a chair, monitering the patients he performed on that morning and night. It was successful, and Arrack should be healing from the Espresso Chill Pill mix and the genetic information from Stuey. So far, the humidity increasing Stuey was not a problem, as it started to decline over night.

Slap was surprised to see Praetyre coming in and saying when the Sligs were going to awake. It seemed forever since he saw Stuey awake, mainly because the whole night had nothing exciting. Slap shifted in his chair and prepared to face Arrack again, since the lunatic had such a strange habit of believing lies that Arrack thought up.

Slap realized that Praetyre had left before he could ask him to give him some of that soup that Arthur had back in the cafeteria. It had been almost a day since he had tasted anything, and Slap usually had something to drink every 7 hours. Slap was uneased by the hunger he had, but retained his sanity and continued to watch.

Slap watched as Arrack woke up and bashed all sorts of nonsense. Slap had been preparing for this all night, so he knew exactly what to type down. Retaining such a figure would only encourage his behaviour. If Slap just acted as if he was simply a friend, maybe Arrack’s insanity would lessen. Acting as if he had blanked out on what had just happened, Slap smoothly typed down,

“Arrack, I came here because I heard you had a love for music. I, an Intern, love music, and perhaps you had a song for me. Not a hard rock song, just one that was soft. So, may you sing a song for me?”

04-28-2007, 10:02 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

CD-428 paused at the mudokon worker's words realizing he had made a big mistake. Next thing he knew the Head of Security came running at CD-428 and knocked the grenade out of CD's hand. Though the Slig was in pain and confused he faced his assaulter and saluted. "Sorry about the mischief Sir, it was all a misunderstanding."
------------------------------------
Doe watched as the various Inhabitants in RF tried to kill each other. This was amazing, with all the distraction Doe was sure he could get away with anything... perhaps he would sabotage the building. As the Mudokon warrior traveled to the lower floors of RF he started destroying lights and security cameras.
04-28-2007, 10:08 AM
Citizen Siege Fan
Zappfly

: Apr 2007
: 15
Citizen Siege Fan  (10)

Bocky left the cafeteria after Jatt and Jutt stopped fighting. The Outlaw walked down a desolate hall thinking about where the employer was when he saw a dark-green Mudokon with a club breaking lights. The Outlaw was about to stop him when Bocky heard a loud clang against his armor. He looked down to see he was shot, with the armor on it didn't do anything. The giant twelve foot Outlaw looked ahead to see a dark-skinned Mudokon with a gun that had obviously just shot him. The Outlaw looked at the Mudokon and shouted, "Watch where your shooting!"

Shrek the Third is out in theaters, I hope you guys are supporting it.

Last edited by Citizen Siege Fan; 04-28-2007 at 10:14 AM..
04-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: The three/four arrived at the building. "So..hm. Which is the best way in, so we don't get spotted or anything?"

OOC: Sorry short post

Last edited by Zerox; 04-28-2007 at 11:51 PM..
04-28-2007, 12:16 PM
anzathemanza
Zappfly

: Aug 2005
: finland
: 10
anzathemanza  (10)

OOC: Sorry, i've been on a little break, so i haven't answered for a while.

IC:
Anza took look at Rick, who was working in the kitchen area. He stand up from table and wave his hand to Rick. He leaved kitchen and looked around.

"Hmm.. Otto said that Arnie maybe can help me to get a job. Thats great then!"

Anza went to factory map again, and started to examine it.
04-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Uh, Zerox? I think you might be a bit late, CD-428 has already been brought back under control.

IC:

Ralph winced at the word 'Vykkers.' "I don't like this," he muttered, "I suppose there's no alternative, but vykkers aren't to be trusted."
He noticed Kix come running up, but without another word he carried on with Anni and Jim.
Even with the damage done to his mind, he wouldn't wish Vykkers on anyone. In fact, it was probably because of what they did to him that made him feel so strongly about it. He also didn't like the idea of seeing the Vykkers himself, but he was fairly confident he could deal with anything else they might try to do to him.

04-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Why the hell is George Bailey alive and knocking on my door?
IC: Arrack listened to what the Intern said. His personality then switched to seminormal;
"You are wanting to hear a song of mine? But I've never sung before. I've merely been imprisoned all my life in a block of ice, probably for an infraction at an early job. In fact, I think I recall it quite well. A group of Vykkers with hats were doing things to my unconscious body. I then suddenly exploded and caused a visiting Inhabitant in yellow to die for some reason. Then, I think a little before or after that I saw the head of security in another building with his Intern, and.."
Arrack's story then began to get extremely graphic and disturbing, involving among other things hermaphroditic transformations, spanking, talk of the murder of a fellow employee for his alleged private life, uses of a briefcase, and phone conversations.
"I think he was probably doing a secret physical code to the camera so that he could send a message to his wife that they were breaking up. What do you think? I was probably imprisoned for seeing it and exposing an episode of hypocrisy and poor security."
OOC: I hope that wasn't too graphic. It was meant to be an alluded to thing with only light descriptions. Sort of like the violence from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
IC:
Praetyre saw two Glukkons. One of them he recognised as his hirer from yesterday. The other wore the suit of a Big Cheese, and seemed to be the owner of Rupture Farms. The big boss was the one talking to him.
"Greetings boss, it's lovely to see you. I'm a bit worried about the fact I haven't heard head or tail of Dek or that psychotic Slig since he left yesterday to deal with him. Could I please talk to the head of security? He's probably the one who deals with matters of this sort.

04-28-2007, 06:04 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

:
IC: The three/four arrived at the building. "So..hm. Which is the best way in, so we don't get spotted or anything?"

Slash was fit to burst at this. All this violence was not doing him any good, first the lab, then all this...
The offending Slig was the one with the grenade. He decided that knocking him out was the best option, since he was causing all the trouble. He drew his knife and made to slap the flat side on the offenders head to shock him. It shouldn't be fatal. he didn't like the idea of possibly injuring someone, but geez, this guy was worse than some of the experiments...

OOC: Bear in mind his knife's electrified, not just a plain boring one.
OOC: CD has already stopped fighting are you sure you still want to attack him?

The small Fuzzle followed his current 'allies' to RF, wondering if they would actually go in or not. If so he wondered if he would find Doe.
-------------------------
Doe continued to break lights and cameras where ever he went. The Mudokon warrior hid far from the Executive R&R, but close enough so he could see anyone exiting it. He wondered if anyone would notice the sudden darkness in some parts of the facility.

Last edited by Venks; 04-28-2007 at 06:29 PM..
04-28-2007, 06:36 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

: Oct 2006
: You wouldn't believe me.
: 1,559
Arxryl  (10)

OOC: Holy cow... Sorry for not posting in two days... man this got off to a start! Geez...

Ike finished eating his breakfast (he's a slow eater) and walked out of the cafeteria. He then took a stroll around RF, looking for s suitable place to work...

OOC again: sorry for the short post. Don't know where my creativity has gone.

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-

04-28-2007, 11:59 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Sorry about the mess up earlier, guys...

IC: Thankfully, the fight seemed to have stopped now. Maybe now he could go have some breakfast. He flew down to the cafeteria. He grabbed a Scrab leg and some water, and had a quick breakfast before flying off elsewhere to see what there was to do.
Flying around the factory, nothing particularly in need of repair was around. Maybe he could upgrade some equipment later. He eventually reached some of the lower levels, and noticed lights and cameras were out. He flicked on his night vision, and looked around. Apart from the damage, this place looked operational, rather than just in disrepair. Anyhow, he began repairs on the various equipment that was broken for unkown reasons. Smashed lightbulbs and all that...he'd think it was done on purpose, but why would the workers hinder themselves destroying the lights as well as the cameras? He finished up on one camera and moved to a set of lights...

*Sturg is waiting for a reply from Somi*
04-29-2007, 07:15 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: CSF, first off that shot was fired ages ago, so things have moved on. Second, Doe is a lonf way from the R+R so you can't have seen him and then get shot. Lastly, if you were following Doe and Doe was walking along he would have walked straight past the crowd outside the R+R.
Huzzah, welcome back Slaveless!

IC:
Somi replied, "If you still really insist on going inside you can go the way I took you yesterday, into the basement first and then up, or you could head in though the storehouse. If you do go in remember to keep out of sight, in those hidden passages, if you don't want to get shot at."

"Kix?" Anni murmered vaguely when she heard her friend start talking. Apart from that she sounded totally out of it, which worried Jim more than a little. She was still bleeding a lot as well. He said, in reply to Kix, "I don't know, but she's bleeding a lot and some boned might be broken. Can you take her legs? I don't like dragging them along the floor and we can probably go quicker if you carry her."
Ralph muttered about vykkers and Jim started to get angry. "Do you have a better idea? Who else can help her? Not glukkons, not sligs."

Dionysia didn't believe a word of it. Just a misunderstanding. She kept her gun on the slig and an eye on #7, hoping he wouldn't do anything stupid like let this slig go. She added quickly. "I don't see why we should trust him. We could at least keep him locked up for a while or something.

ooc: As a note, Anni's going into shock and so doesn't really know what is going on.

Last edited by Splat; 04-29-2007 at 07:39 AM..
04-29-2007, 09:02 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: anzathemanza, do you have trouble with understanding the story? Rick is not working in the kitchen as you said, he is trying to help Scri at one of the tables.

#7 Slig was a bit taken aback by CD's sudden obedience, but was relieving that he didn't activate the grenade. But it was still strange, since the Slig claimed that the whole thing was just a misunderstanding.

"Oh yeah? And what do you mean by that? You need a good cause to threaten someone with a grenade." said #7 Slig.

He heard what Dionysia said. He was glad the Mudokon was (sort of) thinking the same way, but the gun in her hand was a disturbing element of the picture. "Put that gun down, we don't need any more injuries. Besides, noone is in danger now, so relax, OK? I can handle this." said #7 Slig to Dionysia.

Otto noticed that Arnie had the look on his face which meant that he didn't know who's talking to him. "Oh, he's a new doctor, called Praetyre, I hired him yesterday." he explained to Arnie.

"Oh, right then." nodded Arnie. "So, Praetyre, I guess you can find #7 Slig - he's Head of Security - around the R+R. It's still early, I doubt he's even awake. I'm sure he'll know what happened to Dek."

RG-49 has been searching through the factory during the night. He didn't find anything that could lead him to Gappiqu or his rifle. He was walking along the corridors, eager to find someone.

As he was on the first floor, he noticed that someone was moving around in the dimly-lit corridor. He approached carefully, trying not to make too much noise. His light amplification mode activated itself, revealing a Mudokon (Doe) standing not too far from the Executive Offices. He remained in position, deciding to see what the Mudokon was up to.

04-29-2007, 11:53 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Jim: "Do you have a better idea? Who else can help her? Not glukkons, not sligs."

Ralph scowled, "I believe I did say I suppose there's no alternative, did I not? Anyway, it looks like we're here," he said, stopping outside the door.

OOC: I hope you don't mind me pulling them along, but I guess someone had to do it or it would have been the endless journey! :P

04-29-2007, 01:15 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)
Question

ooc: Is everybody out of the R+R? I can't tell! Too much posting!

04-29-2007, 02:49 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: I actually am not too sure.
IC: Praetyre nodded, said "Thank you", and turned tail, walking around the halls. Weirdly enough, he thought he vaguely heard someone breaking a light, but just brushed it off as daily maintenance. Eventually, he found a sign marked "R&R", and stepped up to the soundproof, soft door. He knocked on it, attempting to get the attention of #7 Slig.

04-29-2007, 03:04 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

CD-428 continued to stand at attention before #7 and said, "Well you see Sir I was sleeping in the R&R when that Mutant Slig fell in from the vent. I assumed he was an invader seeing as he didn't use the door, I pointed my gun at him and asked him to explain himself. Instead the invader left the room ignoring me so I again assumed he was trying to escape so I ran after him trying to take him down. Then that Mud over there knocked me down and took my gun, so I was stuck between a rebellious worker and a criminal. Afraid for my life I tried to take her out before she killed me, only to find out that the invader was actually a worker here and that she was only trying to save him.

To put it short a mild misunderstanding."

The little Fuzzle nodded to what the Paramite said, Alexander II couldn't explain it, but he was suddenly very afraid of RF.

Last edited by Venks; 04-29-2007 at 03:16 PM..
04-29-2007, 03:22 PM
Citizen Siege Fan
Zappfly

: 15
Citizen Siege Fan  (10)

OOC: My bad, lets just forget my last post. Lets just say Bocky is now just outside the R&R watching Dionysia and the rest.

Shrek the Third is out in theaters, I hope you guys are supporting it.

04-30-2007, 12:08 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Cylepso: Uhh...Whats umm wrong?
*Seb narrows his eyes at Jutt then snorts and shakes his head*
-----------
*Jatt stalks over, well limps, and looks at Cylepso and Agent*
*Jutt halts and looks about blindly then backs up a few steps, mumbling to himslef*
Jatt: Eh, leave 'im there, He'll snap otta it in a bit...dont get too close though, he'll most likely freak out.
Cylepso: Why? He seems well enough...
Jatt: Sure, on the outside, he gets like this usally after he sleeps, today was a lucky mor'ing. Probably remembering that mud and what 'e did tha him at sligs- *Breaks off and then glares at Cylepso*
Cylepso: What mud? What happened to him?
Jatt: I woundnt know-
Cylepso: *snorts* you just said you knew! What-was-it?
Jatt: Ask Jutt! Its his problem.
Cylepso: So? You know why he's like this, you should tell, so people could help or-
Jatt: *stubbonly* Listen to me girlie, N...O...*Says it very slowly* Ask Jutt, its his trauma, so its his sercret. If you wanna know it ask Him! When he comes 'round, leave him alone Okay? He will probably wander off some where, so leave him alone. *Glares at Cylepso and Agent before stalking back to his seat*
Cylepso: Well that was rude! *Looks at Jutt, who was wimpering like a baby sloggie* Poor fella. Wondered what happened to 'im...*To Agent* Hey, mind if I sit with you?
Seb:*Half asleep against the wall*
-----------
Vester: That would be funny to watch...*To Lenny* Eat! You need your strength!
Lenny: *Makes a face* Yes, mum...

04-30-2007, 12:42 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

scri came to and opened her eyes. 'I sure taught that slig a lesson' she thought, as she tried to sit up. her arm was throbbing painfully and she gave a small cry of pain. she grasped at her arm , putting her other hand over the wound. the then realized she wasnt alone. she noticed a mudokon (rick) looking at her, obviously concerned. "i'm ok" scri managed to croak out before trying to get off the table, and falling onto the floor.

04-30-2007, 06:57 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

"Nah, its fine, you can sit here..." Agent answered, glaring at Jatt. "Use your manners boy..." She muttered, sitting down while Tiny fiddled with Dimitrio's scrab leg, making it walk across the table. "Say, what do think happened to Jutt anyways? Think it was Abe?" She said casually, leaning back in her seat. Dimitrio looked over his shoulder as Scri fell to the floor, wincing at her wounded arm, reminding him of when he got his arm ripped off. "Are you alright? Do you need to be brought to a medic?"
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-30-2007, 07:52 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

Looking behind him, and seeing the commotion draw to a close, Gore slowed down until he had stopped and took a breather - for his mind as well as his body. He had a big choice ahead of him now. He could either run and try escape via the stockyards, or go confess himself to Arnie and see what would happen from there. Eventually, he made up his mind. Heading to the executive office at a brisk walk, he would hand himself over to a security member there.

However, just as he was about to wait at the door, he spotted RG at the far side of the corridor. Not wanting to appear in the middle of a malicious planning, he put his hands up and walked to the robot. "Hey again, security... robotic, sorry for shooting you in the face earlier... and also, I surrender," and with that, stood standing and waited for a reply.

04-30-2007, 09:12 AM
Splat

Jim glared at the dark mudokon and, still trying to support Anni, shifted round so he could knock on the lab door. "Is anyone in there?"

Dionysia somewhat reluctantly dropped the gun and rolled it away under a bed. She stood, listening to the rubbish the slig was talking and expecting any second for the mud in his head to get bored and blow him to pieces.

04-30-2007, 10:35 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC:Scrabbers arrived at RuptureFarms. He said "Ok Somi, we will go that way then..." Scrabbers howled for fun.

OOC: Sorry for the short post...

04-30-2007, 11:09 AM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

(OOC: Uh... wow. I'm utterly confused as to what just happened.)

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

04-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: AGHHH!! NOOBS WITH GUNS! RETREAT!!!!!!!!

IC:
Arthur and Dek had retired to the R+R, out of sight. Each of them had agreed it was best to stick together while hunting Molt.
Arthru was the first to awake, never a deep sleeper. He had been dreaming of the morning, when the Chronicler would arrive to set up his cookery business. He was awoken by commotions, bangs, and screams.
'Just like back at Vykkers' He thought.
Striding out of the R+R, he yelled at the top of his voice
'WILL YOU GIVE IT A REST! IMA TRYIN TA SLEEP HERE!"
Snarl. Pause. Glance around. Fidget. Shuffle back into R+R.
"Dek! Dek! Wake up!"
Dek was woken by Arthur furiously shaking him by his neck.
"....What? Why the rush? Not another gunfight I hope?" Dek drowsily asked.
"...Er......Yes."
"WHAT?! Is this factory NEVER safe?!"
Arthur stood awkwardly "Well, not really."
Dek sighed "Oh for Odd's sa-hrumph! Fine! let me get my things and I'll see what I can do."
Dek packed, and the 2 carefully snuck out of the R+R, past the chaos, towards the Labs.
"There's bound to be somebody injured," Dek was muttering "Cripples, schizos, psychotics, 2, count em, 2! Female mudokons with psychological problems!! None of this was in the job descripiton. I'm seeing Arnie about overtime pay and bonuses, the regular salary isn't worth this..."

OOC: Sorry, can't RP more, I've gotta go.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

04-30-2007, 01:03 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: I am so, so, SO tempted to post a Gorillaz ytmnd right now.
IC: Praetyre waited, then saw a Vykker he recognized as Dek and a Slig sneak out of the R&R. He tried to call Dek's name, but the Vykker seemed too drowsy to respond. He ran up alongside him, and gently tapped him on the shoulder with his metallic hand.

04-30-2007, 04:40 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

: You wouldn't believe me.
: 1,559
Arxryl  (10)

Ike walked by the R+R room on his wandering of the factory, (somewhat ignoring whatever crowd may or may not be there) and walked to where the trains arrive. He watched as a few went by, and began to think about having a job as a greeter... but decided he'd better check the rest of the place before choosing a job.

Ike began to walk around the grinders...

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-