Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-26-2007, 08:54 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Jutt: GET OFF OF ME! *Rips himself from the things grip, completely off of his head. He fires wildly the bullets flying everywhere*
Jatt: Let me go! Stupid Jutt! Stop-
CRACK!
Jatt: AHH! *7 cans smash into his left leg and he falls over* Damnit Jutt! Stop!
Cylepso: Seb, for Oddsake do some-*Yelps then gets thrown backwards as a can smashes into her forhead and knocks her clean out*
Seb: *Salutes and then opens a trap on his snuzi and pulls out a long needle filled with green liquid* Mpphm mhhsp.
Lenny:....ahh, whats happening? *Sits up weakly*
Vester: Lenny! *Heaves himself from Tinys grip and streckes over to Lennys side* Are you alright?!
Lenny: Yeah, Im fine...
Seb: *Walks calmly past Jatt, whos cursing on the floor and over to Jutt. Stands next to him and then rams the needle right into his main neck vein.*
Jutt: Wha..? *Spins about and glares at Seb* Why did you do that for?! You stupid Intern! Your not gonna keep me from killing that mud and all those...little...faeries...*Stares at the ceiling lights and makes swatting motions* Little...bright...faeries...with tiny...wings like...stars and...jems...*Falls over with a massive crash and grins stupidly* Little...shinny faeries...

OOC: Dont worry, Jutt wont be hurting anyone from now on. Jatt takes care of that...

04-27-2007, 12:15 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Scri, who was admittedly feeling light headed now, poked her head out from under the table and saw the buteish bigbro fall. she let out a small screech of victory and sat back up on the table, grinning stupidly. "what a fantastic start to my first day" she said, flailing her arms a bit, not seeming to care that she was bleeding profusely.

Last edited by WaterMelody; 04-27-2007 at 03:07 AM..
04-27-2007, 12:59 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent muttered and put her gun back, yanking Dimitrio out from under the table. "Oh come on, it's just a little gunfire!" She looked at Tiny who was holding his head and trembling in fear. "I-is it over?" "Yeah, duh!....Uhh, looks like Cy got hurt...." She dragged her by the arms and left her under a table. "We'll just wait until she wakes up later..." Dimitrio shook his head and looked at the gunshot marks around the room. "Riiiight, where's the food in this place?"
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-27-2007, 02:18 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Slash was surprised at the sudden commotion. He attempted to stop it all "Hey, hey, hey! What's the problem!? Surely this can be solved through conversation, gentlesligs?"

Oh. Sturg must've made a mistake "Oh, right. Maybe we should wait 'till later, they're bound to be moving around alot. Maybe we should wait until they're on their posts? But otherwise, it's gonna be kind of boring again..."
04-27-2007, 03:43 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Never mind, made a mistake.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-27-2007 at 07:26 AM.. : oops
04-27-2007, 03:53 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jatt: Oh this is great, the one day when I’m actually enjoying myself, what happens? My bro goes mad and I get attacked and shot…*Struggles to stand, as his front left leg is ruined* Oddamnit…*Places his arms on the ground and uses his other legs to stand up, wobbling violently* …Stupid pants should be bullet proof…Stupid stupid Jutt!
Jutt: *Still lying on the ground and grinning stupidly* Ahh…little…faeries…
-------------
Vester: So you are alright?
Lenny: *Sits up and rubs his jaw* Yes, ive just got a bruse on my jaw where that fellow hit me…*Looks at Vester and sees all the dents in his dark armour* What happened to you?
Vester: I hit that slig that punched you…
Lenny: Oh…*Sees Scri and waves wildly* HEY! You alright?!
--------------
Cylepso:*Out cold*
Seb: *Looks over at her and then signs and puts the needle back into his gun, while rolling his eyes*

04-27-2007, 03:57 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Srci spotted lenny waving at her, and her dazed state called back "I'M FINE YOU GUYZ! JUST A BIT HURT!......." then she collapsed on the table, a grin still on her face.

OOC: and with that, shes not going to bother anyone for a while. betcha all glad huh?

Last edited by WaterMelody; 04-27-2007 at 05:26 AM..
04-27-2007, 04:52 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Uh, Slash is actually in the R+R with Gore, not in the cafeteria. The commotion he is talking about the Gore situation.
04-27-2007, 07:26 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Scrabbers asked Sturg "We could wait till it is dark, then the sligs will be on night watch and a little sleepy and we could come in." Scrabbers went into the room and waited for night time or until something came up.

04-27-2007, 07:29 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: I hope you guys noticed that Anni got shot by the bullets Gore dodged.
Are they just outside the R+R or actually still inside?

IC:
Dionysia scrambled away from the slig, gripping his gun and, when she was just out of his reach, stopped where she was, aiming at him, "Uhuh, cus Gore was the one shooting everybody."
Then she looked up at the two sligs by the door. "One of you get Arnie or that number guy or somethng!" She said, half to them and half to CD, "Now if I see a slig try and shoot another for no reason I start thinking he could be possessed."

Anni was on the ground, clutching her chest, moaning, blood flowing from her wounds.
Jim, meanwhile, was trying to convince himself to move and help her. He was edging slowly towards the door, praying the sligs wouldn't look in his direction.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Somi headed for the door. "Well I'm going up to the factory to get some food anyway. Come or not."

ooc: For some reason when I imagine Dionysia talking now she's suddenly picked up an accent she didn't have in part 6. Odd, that...

Last edited by Splat; 04-27-2007 at 07:33 AM..
04-27-2007, 09:04 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

OOC: Just outside the R+R I think.
IC:

Gore got up as soon as he was sure CD was under control. He ran over to Anni and knelt at her side. All his training told him to cauterize the wound to stop bleeding, but people would likely frown upon him jamming a cigar into her chest wound without an explanation. He ran to the bedroom and back, fetching a bed sheet. He began to tie it round the wounds, when he looked up at Jim suddenly.
"Hey, could you come over here and help with this please, buddy?"
He didn't know of Jim's phobia, so just looked down and waited slowly for a hand with the delicate work. Someone else would have to take the wounded to the lab, too - he would need an excuse to leave as soon as possible.

04-27-2007, 10:01 AM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

(OC: Now to catch up...)

IC: Aida was abruptly awoken from a rather fitful sleep by gunshots. Her first instinct was to curl up and become a smaller target; which she did immediately. Stilling her breath- which was wanting to quickly become panicked- she threw her arms over her head, not being able to avoid the sudden memories of her last job and the experiences she had had with sligs.

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

04-27-2007, 10:34 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

"Figures, can't trust a stupid Mud to get nothing right." CD-428 glared at the dark Mudokon and then the mutant Slig(Goresplatter). "Mutant freak your coming with me to see Arnie. Mrs. Mud who think she owns everything, I want my gun back when I come back make sure to polish it."
CD-428 went over to Goresplatter paying no mind to the wounded Mudokon and grabbed the mutant's arm. "Lets go."
04-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Dionysia squeezed the trigger and fired a shot over the slig's shoulder. "You're not going anywhere near the boss. What's to stop you trying to kill him if you are possessed?" She smiled spitefully, "I'm sure you understand our caution."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jim froze when Goresplatter adressed him. For what seemed like ages he was frozen, staring at the slig, images of pain whizzing through his mind. Then suddenly another slig grabbed the one with legs by the arm and it turned away. Almost at once Jim scrambled forward like a loosed spring, and dived for Anni.
At her side he pulled away her arm from her chest. With the kind of factories he'd lived in before coming here he'd seen a lot of bullet wounds and, though he was no expert, He was fairly sure that her wounds wouldn't kill her as long as she got medical attention quickly.
He didn't dare turn around for fear he'd freeze up again, but he shouted, "Please, help! She needs help, quick!"
He wasn't strong enough to carry her himself, but maybe one of the sligs could manage it. He winced at the thought but there wasn't much choice. If only they'd stop arguing and do something!

ooc: Hey, just as something to consider, do you think the vykkers and interns should have their own R+R, maybe behind the lab? I can't really imagine them in the main R+R, and they never go in there anyway So yeah, say what you think and I might stick it on the next version of the map. And it would explain where Dek and Slap spent the night.

Last edited by Splat; 04-27-2007 at 10:59 AM..
04-27-2007, 12:20 PM
SligValet
Sniper Wasp

: Sweden
: 251
SligValet  (79)

IC: "Yikes! Un-neccesary gunfire! Oh the horror!" Charles yelped, and threw himself down onto the floor covering his head with his hands to avoid the massive ammounts of bullets flying everywhere. When he just thought the gunfire was over, he rose up, and got shot in his back by one of the bullets that Goresplatter dodged. He screamed out in pain as blood was flowing out of his back. His eyes went to a "light-pink" colour and his skin went white and he fell down onto the floor, motionless. Still breathing and able to see, he tried to scream for help but his tentacles at the mouth just wouldnt move when he tried. For every second that went, his view got blacker and blacker until it faded away totally in a black void. He was still awaken, but couldn't see. He could hear his heart slowly going in his chest. He could hear voices around in the room, but he could not see or move any part of his body. He felt that he was lying on a cold, hard metal floor with his legs almost detached from his tail.

Last edited by SligValet; 04-27-2007 at 12:45 PM..
04-27-2007, 01:21 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Wow, this is a lot of posts to deal with!

IC:

Ralph saw Anni fall to the ground and decided that there were more than enough people handling the slig, so someone needed to help that mudokon, but with all the commotion he had a struggle getting to her. By the time he did, another mudokon (Jim) had also just reached her and shouted out

"Please, help! She needs help, quick!"

Ralph quickly reached down to her good arm and helped her up (his enhanced strength made this no problem), then spoke to Jim, "Come on! I can manage her but I don't know where to go."

OOC: Oh, and I almost forgot, that sounds like a good idea, Splat, in fact that was how I saw it anyway (even though it wasn't on the map )

04-27-2007, 01:49 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: It's called flooding, Gretin :P

IC: Sturg merely got up and followed Anni out.

Slash was...well, this was utter chaos at the moment. He ought to do what he could to help for now. He saw Charles get shot, so he flew down and scooped him up (leaving the pants) "Are you alright, buddy?"
04-27-2007, 01:55 PM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

Gore wheeled as CD touched him, about to send a swinging fist into his gut, but it appeared Dionysia had gotten there before him - only with hard, cold lead. He couldn't help but stifle a chuckle. Addressing CD, he said,
"Who do you think you are, anyway? You ain't above me. Also, get to the labs. You better not bleed on any of the beds here," then, turning to address Dionysia, "Hey, thanks for the hand - I owe you... two now, I think. I think you're right about this guy - definitely possessed, we oughta check him," and smiled. Suddenly his short memory remembered the injured Mudokon. He turned around do discover another who had been shot in the back. He slapped his face and was attacked by guilt. It seemed like wherever he went, there was trouble. His thoughts began to wander to turning himself in. Would Arnie a nice enough guy to give him a second chance?

04-27-2007, 04:17 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: seems like alot of people are getting hurt this morning. Which chars are in the cafateria at the moment? my gurl needs rescuing if you woud be so kind. also, i'm going back to school on monday, so i wont be posting as much. bet splats happy xD

EDIT: Warning Warning, Scri the mudokon is on a table bleeding, please remove her before consuming food in the cafateria, as not to brake food and safety regulations, thankyou.

Last edited by WaterMelody; 04-28-2007 at 02:46 AM..
04-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Well, there is already some kind of sleeping quarters in the Labs. And Slap spent the night monitoring (at least according to Slaveless' wishes in a PM he sent me).
EDIT: Damn! Sorry, Houston, we had a problem. I got the regular R&R and Executive R&R mixed up! As such, I've edited some of my previous posts, and cleaned things up a bit. Could we just rewind things a bit and say Praetyre is still at the Hub door?

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 04-27-2007 at 04:45 PM..
04-27-2007, 07:38 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: I don't like how you guys are controlling where my bullets go...
I shot at Goresplatter, CD-428 is a master with guns he can shoot birds from the sky with his eyes closed. I can understand Anni getting shot, but Charles did you really have to move your character into my shots? Last I checked there wasn't a line of characters behind Goresplatter.

IC:
CD-428 stopped where he stood when he heard someone shoot his gun... not just someone, a filthy mud slave. CD-428 turned around and faced the Mudokon saying, "Last I checked you weren't the secretary of defense, leave me the f*** alone. This f***er right here broke into the f***in R&R, this f***er needs to be reported. Now give me my gun before I kill you. It was clear that CD-428 like most Sligs had a small fuse, CD pulled out a grenade. He was ready to kill both the dark Mudokon and Rupture Farm's Invader if they didn't comply.
04-27-2007, 08:26 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

OOC: I think tiny, Lenny, Vester, Agent, Scri, Seb, Cylepso, Jutt, Jatt, Dimitrio and that outlaw fellow are in the cafetria...did I miss anyone?
IC:
Jatt: *Limps over to Jutt whos lying on the floor and gives him a kick* Stupid Jutt! You shouldnt attack people! Arrgg, we could be reported now and we might get sent to mum!
Jutt: Ahh...My...lovey...nice...mummy...
Jatt: *Snorts and gives Jutt another kick* Mum an't that nice matie...*Looks over at Lenny and Vester and then limps over to them* Hey...um sorry I hit you..I was aiming for her. *Jerks his head at Cylepso* And sorry for punchin' you...*To Vester*
--------------
Vester: Uhh...
Lenny: *Brightens and jumps up and hugs Jatt, who tries not to fall over* No worries! Sorry I got in the way then!!
Vester: *Snorts as Lenny hugs Jatt and then rolls his shoulders* Yeah...sorry for punching you as well...* Gives Jatt a pat on the back*
--------------
Jatt: Oh, thats great...*Struggles to keep his balance as Lenny hugs him, fighting the urge to whack Lenny away* Its alright.
--------------
Seb: *Goes over to Cylepso and nudges her with his snuzi* Mpph mpaafg?
Cylepso: *Raises a hand and waves it before managing to sit up a bit* Urrgg...what happened...?
Seb: Mppgm hhmpaft mahhpp hhaggram.
Cylepso: *makes a face and ribs her forehead which has a can-shaped bruise* Uhh, I remeber that...Hey what happened to Jutt?
Seb: *Waves his snuzi about* Mpphh mthgfa fgahp mmgghapp.
Cylepso: Thank Odd...*Staggers to her feet and squints at Seb* Since when were there three of you? Ug, never mind...*Takes a few steps before falling over*
OOC: I needed Jutt to get in a fight with a mud, things will change and you'll find out why he hates them so much...

Last edited by skillyaslig; 04-27-2007 at 10:43 PM..
04-28-2007, 12:21 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Bloody hell, can he actually go to attempt work without trying to stop everyone being slaughtered? Hefting the Slig, the flew back over "I'm sure there is no need to fire weapons right now. Can we discuss this later? We've kinda got some wounded to take care of. You don't look so good either, Gore, you might wanna come...or, for that matter, actually tell me where I should take this guy"
04-28-2007, 12:37 AM
SligValet
Sniper Wasp

: Sweden
: 251
SligValet  (79)

:
OOC: I don't like how you guys are controlling where my bullets go...
I shot at Goresplatter, CD-428 is a master with guns he can shoot birds from the sky with his eyes closed. I can understand Anni getting shot, but Charles did you really have to move your character into my shots? Last I checked there wasn't a line of characters behind Goresplatter.
OOC: And that is just because skillyaslig posted so much that i didnt get a chance to post since i had other real life stuff to do. Thats why my post came kinda late.

IC: Charles couldn't barely move anything, but he had gotten back the nerves in his tentacles and his eyes. "Ghhhkrrrnngh..." Was all that he could say. Suddenly the legs rose up and started walking down the corridor freely. Charles could now open his eyes and saw the legs. "Leegsszghrrk." Then his view drifted away again and he fell unconcious (spelling?).

Last edited by SligValet; 04-28-2007 at 12:41 AM..
04-28-2007, 12:50 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent lifted up Cylepso as she fell, putting her on a seat as Dimitrio and Tiny searched around for food. "Try not to do yourself more damage...." SHe suggested, looking at Seb. "D'ya think we should get a medic?" Finding a scrab leg, DImitrio sat with it at the table and nibbled at it.

04-28-2007, 02:04 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso: *To Agent* Thanks...Uggh, my head...Never thought I would be knocked out by a blimin' can.
Seb: Mpphm hhagm, mmhhaarrp.
Cylepso: Yeah, no wonder the Vykkers made them...
----------
Jatt: *Prises Lenny off and hands him to Vester* Well thats great, need to sit down though...*Limps over to a table and carefully sits down*
----------
Vester: Are you sure your alright? *Puts Lenny on the ground*
Lenny: Im fine! Im good as good can be! Im hungry though...
----------
Jutt: *Now fully asleep*

04-28-2007, 02:58 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Scrabbers followed Somi out of the tower to RuptureFarms.

OOC: sorry for short post

04-28-2007, 04:02 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent nodded to Cylepso and sat beside Dimitrio who shuffled away shyly. She examined his non robotic arm, seeing a pale scar go down it. "Whoa, what happened to your arm?" He turned to her suddenly with a glare. "I don't talk about it, same as I don't talk about how I got my robotic arm...." "Alright, sorry, geez! I was there when it happened you know, I've got emotional scars too!" Looking pale at the thought of the memory, he just remained quiet and ate while Tiny sat down. "....Alright, sorry..." "Fine...What job are we gonna get?" "Don't know, I'll probably be doing something with guns, you?" "No idea..."

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-29-2007 at 06:35 AM.. : typo
04-28-2007, 04:50 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso: Ahh...my heads clearing...*Rubs her forehead and signs* Where the brute that started the fight?
Seb: Mphm mhpp. *points towards Jutt, who was regaining consciousness.*
Cylepso: Great, I’m gonna talk to him...
Seb: *Rolls his eyes* Mpphm! Hmmarrfp mhggf fghhap mhhagfpa.
Cylepso: Im not going to yell at him! I just want to ask him some questions! Jezz, some people are so rude. *Eases herself up and begins to walk towards Jutt whos half sitting half lying on the ground.*
Seb: Mhpm...*Rolls his eyes again and signs and then goes to a wall and leans against it, watching Cylepso as she walked towards Jutt* Mhhmap...
-----------
*Vesters currently flutterning about Lenny, as distressed as a mother hen*
Lenny: Im all right! A few bruies, sure,but Im fine!
Vester: But your face is all swollen and nasty coloured!
Lenny: You should be the one getting looked at, you have big dents in your amour! *Points at them, which form numerous craters in Vesters armored chest,*
Vester: But...
Lenny:Im fine! Just a bit hungry-
Vester: Okay! *Scoops Lenny up in one arm and looks about. Finds a plate of scrab legs and takes the protesting Lenny over to where Agent and Dimitrio. For some reason he liked the look of those two. Puts Lenny down and watches him like a buzzard, giving him a light tap on the head if he stopped eating. Vester then remembers the sligs, swings his head up and looks at the two sligs.*
Hello, my name is Vester. This is Lenny. Nice to met you. *Turns back to Lenny, while watching Jatt, who was muttering away off*
-----------
Jatt: Stupid pants...plah, now I'll need some damn new ones...Stupid, idiotic, brain-dead Jutt! Huh, what in Odd was he thinking? Hmm...Might need to tell them what happened to Jutt...*Looks over at him and signs* No, its his pain...he should tell them, but he wont will he? Arhhg...If the boss gets involved he'll have too...wonder how the other workers will take it...
----------
Cylepso: *Approaches Jutt* Hello Jutt, nice to see you again.
Jutt: Hmm? *Stands and shivers violently*
Cylepso: *Keeps her voice low, to not startle him* Now Jutt, I need to ask you something.
Jutt: *Looks blindly about *
Cylepso: *Blinks at him* Are you alright? You seem abit, umm, twitchy...*Reaches out and gives him a reassuring pat on the shoulder*
*Jutt Leaps away from her, recoiling as if she bit him. Cylepso jumps back and waves her hands, as if they were on fire*
Cylepso: What’s wrong?
Jutt: *Mutters incoherently and swats at his head, as if a zappfly was buzzing around his head.*
Cylepso:* Edges away from the BigBro, incase he tried to hit her.* Is there something...?
Jutt: *Jerks his head up and looks at her as though she was a fascinating animal. Mumbles and moves forwards a few steps then clutches his face and makes low moaning noises*
Cylepso: Uh, JATT! I think something’s wrong with Jutt!
Jatt: *Looks up.* Huh? *Sees Jutt, twitching and fidgeting* Oh no...*Stands up*

OOC: NOTE JUTT IS NOT GOING TO HIT ANYONE, OR HURT ANYONE!!!!!

Last edited by skillyaslig; 04-28-2007 at 04:55 AM..
04-28-2007, 05:36 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

"Hi...." Agent muttered, still eating. She accidently belched loudly, covering her mouth as Dimitrio broke into a sniggering fit. "Sorry!..." She muttered, embarrassed, before whacking Dimitrio lightly. "Ah shut it! At least I'm not the one who broke into a crying fit in the sloghuts and had to be carried screaming out!" Tiny laughed hysterically, while Dimitrio looked at her slyly. "Oh really? Who was it that has tripped down stairs more than once, accidently yanked their glukkon boss down and broke his nose, got chased by sloggies and was possesed once?" She gave him a seriously annoyed look, glaring at Tiny who stopped laughing. "Waaaiiit...What happened when that mudokun kid possesed me?" She felt paranoid as Tiny and Dimitrio broke into a hysterical laugh. "Oh, nothing.....You just flirted with me, poledanced infront of a bunch of sligs and punched Natzo in the face before declaring mudokons the supreme race on Oddworld and kicking him numerous times and dancing...." Dimitrio answered, before laughing as she shoved him off the table. She looked over at Jutt, before running over to go see him. "What happened to him?! Somebody get a medic!"

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 04-28-2007 at 05:51 AM.. : typo