Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-25-2007, 11:45 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Scri smiled at Lennys enthusiasim. "My names Scralina, and i'd gladly come with you to the cafeteria". She looked to vester and asked "whats the matter? (regarding surprised noise xD)"

04-25-2007, 11:47 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Vester: Huh? What? Oh...umm
Lenny: Vester doesnt say too big words, so he was surprised a bit...*Offers Scri his hand* Come on! Im hungry!

04-25-2007, 11:51 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Scri took Lennys hand and allowed herself to be led away, the consiquences? she'd worry about that later, they seem nice enough.

04-26-2007, 02:16 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Slash was startled by the crash from the ceiling, and messed his sketch up. He angrily erased the error, and got himself into his pants. He laughed as Jatt threw Jutt off the bed, then flew over to see all the hubbub. A Slig...with legs!? Then again, he'd seen a couple of similar cases in the Labs, so this wasn't that strange. He flew down and offered an arm to it, saying "Hey, wanna hand?"

Sturg slowly awoke. Somi was already up, but not the Fuzzle. He ate his Elum Chubs, and went over to Somi "When shall we go? Maybe later" He then noticed Scrabbers had entered "Hey, you're back. Want anything?"

Last edited by Zerox; 04-26-2007 at 02:21 AM..
04-26-2007, 03:38 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Lenny: Your the frist mudokon Ive seen around here! Whats it like? *Pulls her towards the cafetria and through the door, Vester following* Im mean it seems a bit-Ouch! *Whacks into Jutt who was standing in front of the door and falls over* Whoo, second time!
Vester: Lenny? Umm, Scri?
Jatt: *Sneers at Lenny as he pulls himself up* Lill runt, watch were yo'll going, mutant.
Jutt: *Snorts and moves out of the way then sees Scri and stiffens* Oh...a mudokon. *Praticaly snarls that and eyes darken*
Jatt: Hey Jutt, calm down! Its just a mud...
Jutt: Damn right, those filthy animals are as worthless as mud. *Flexes his fingers, making them crack*
Lenny: *Draws himself to his full hight (well below Jutta and Jatts) and gives Jutt a glare* Dont you dare call my friend Scri names you stupid ugly great brute!
Vester: *Surprised at Lenny, as he had never heard him talk to someone like that* Stop that Lenny, its not nice.
Lenny: Not untill he apologises to Scri!
---------
*Cylepso and Seb stop outside of the cafetria, blocked by Vester*
Cylepso: Hey whats going on?

04-26-2007, 03:42 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Dimitrio and Tiny watched as Cylepso and Sebastian left the room. They flinched as some sligs started yelling. "There's that gun-crazy guy again..." Tiny muttered, heading out of the door. "I'm hungry, I'm gonna go to the cafeteria..." Dimitrio smirked as Jatt tipped Jutt out of the bed and followed Tiny and Agent to the cafeteria. "So, hows you?" He said, examining his robotic arm. "Fine, just got up..." She muttered sleepily, before tripping and faling down the stairs. Dimitrio ran down to see her as Tiny watched. "Are you alright?!" "I'm fine! Just tired! Let's go..."
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-26-2007, 03:42 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Scri looked at the two offending sligs (jutt and jatt so no confusion xD ) and growled. "dont worry guys, these wusses couldnt take down a blind meep let alone lay a hand on me" she said with a grin, sinking down to her fighting crouch.

04-26-2007, 03:44 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent watched as the big bros started fighting and groaned. "Will you just shut it meat head?! She's just a mud!" Dimitrio and Tiny whined. "Uhhh, Agent, that's a big bro, maybe you shouldn't-" "I'll say whatever I damn like Dimitrio!"
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-26-2007, 03:54 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jatt: Hey, girl, we dont want no trouble-
Jutt:Plah! So you, a stupid, scrawny runty mud think you can take on me huh? Bring it! *Hisses angrily and veins start to stand out on his arms and neck*
Vester: Lenny! Scri! Stop it!
Jatt: Yeah Jutt, stop-HEY! *Stops Cylepso and Seb behind Vester* YOUR THAT SLIG HAG WHO BUSTED US BACK AT SOULSTORM BREWERY!
Cylepso: *Surprised* Wow, that meathead rememberd that...*Eases past Vester and stands by Lenny and Scri, eyeing Jatt, who glared and Jatt, who looked like a scrab about to charge* Jatt and Jutt? This is one of the last places I expected to see you after I reported yous.
Jatt: Well listen wise guy! Ermm...Lady...Wanna try and report us again? Be pretty hard if yo'll dead...
*Cylepso hears the challenge and narrows her eyes* Wanna go then, loser? You couldnt even hit a brick wall-*Ducks as Jatt swings a punch at her. He misses and gets Lenny, lifting him off his feet* Wench! Get back-Arrh!
*Vester lunges forward the second Jatt hits Lenny, bellowing angrily and rams into Jatt, almost knocking him over* Dont you DARE hit my friends!
Jutt: VERMIN! FILTH! DISGUSTING CREATURE! *attacks Scri, his face twisting.*
Cylepso: STOP IT! Seb! Get Lenny!

Last edited by skillyaslig; 04-26-2007 at 04:07 AM..
04-26-2007, 04:02 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Scri moved fast as she could, and dodged the attack with ease. she did a running jump onto one of the tables (they are in the cafateria..right?) and proceeded to taunt the bigbro slig. "come on ya big brute! show me what ya got!"

04-26-2007, 04:02 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent took her gun out of her pant leg and fired a shot into the air, making Dimitrio and Tiny run and duck under a table in fear. "WILL YOU ALL JUST STOP FIGHTING!" She screeched. She slapped her head at the sight of Tiny and Dimitrio. "Will you guys get out from under there?! You look stupid!" She loked at the gunshot hole she'd made in the ceiling. "...Oops...Uhh, no one will notice that..."

04-26-2007, 04:11 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Scri glared at agent. "if you wanna take down brutus here, be my guest" she sneered. "hes the one who started this whole thing. the stupid mud-hater he is."

04-26-2007, 04:15 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

OOC: Last post fore i go ta bed...
IC:
Jutt: Little B***h! *Yanks out his blitzpacker* Fithy animal! Try dodging this! *Face twisted, breath hissing, he pulls the trigger and lets rip*
Jatt: B*sta*d! *Swings about and punchs Vester in the shoulder with all his strenght*
Vester: Arrh! *Jatts punch leaves a massive dent in his armour. He looks about and sees Lenny, looking like he was dead* Bring it! *They both attack and try to ram each other over*
Seb: *Nods and says* Mpphhr mphf!
Cylepso: I know! Just dont let that little slig die! *Runs towards Jutt and looks at Tiny* Oddsake boy! Your big enough! Pry those two apart! *Indicates Jatt and Vester* Or do something before someone gets killed!
*Seb darts towards Lenny and the kneels down and gave him a poke in the side of the head with his snuzi.*
Lenny:....Ahhh...My head...

04-26-2007, 04:25 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Scri moved to dodge the onslaught, but one of the cans (i never thought she'd be shot with a can. nosiree.) hit her on the arm. she hissed in pain and hurled her knife at Jutt. She then let out an ear-splitting howl (think scrab shred power) and launched herelf at Jutt, straight after her knife.

04-26-2007, 05:35 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Way to go... Skillyaslig, was it necessary to start with a fight? I think every character has enough to cope with, so that was rather pointless. And another thing, not just to Skillya:

:
Please don't flood the RPG, especially not with pointless or meaningless posts. If you have too much free time on your hand, why not illustrate the story and post it in the RPG Cc Fan Art thread?
I think having a second page in 18 hours could count as "flooding". I think I'll add the usual the maximum-2-posts-per-day rule to the list. I really hope I'm not posting the rules for nothing. You're supposed to read and follow them.

-----------------------------------

#7 Slig woke up in his bed in R+R. He picked up his mask from the table next to his bed and put it on. He got into his pants and grabbed his shotgun. Then he noticed the commotion around a red-skinned Slig on the ground.

"So I didn't imagine that crash at all." he thought. He wondered what could have happened to the Slig, so he went closer. "Hey, what's going on here?" he asked the flying Slig he haven't met before.

04-26-2007, 06:55 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent glared at Scri, while Tiny tried to hold Jatt and Vester apart. Upon hearing the gunfire, Dimitrio ducked under the table like a mudokon, while Agent fired a shot in Jutt's direction. "Alright, that's just a warning, keep it up and I'll aim right for your head and not miss boy!" Tiny rolled his eyes. "She's getting like she was at the Slig Barracks..." He muttered, trying to hold the two big bros apart. "Stop it you guys or we'll all get in trouble!"

04-26-2007, 08:28 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

Gore wasn't in truth that injured - but, he decided, he better make the most of it. He needn't attract any more attention to himself - it seemed no one knew who he was in here, and he ought to keep it that way. He accepted the hand up, and gave the flying slig a beaming smile.
"Thanks, much 'ppreciated. Ugh, I don't feel too well, this place is too crowded... mind if we go outside? I could use a breather... and that psychopath over there ain't helpin'..." He gave a filthy look to CD.
"I should be OK to walk, I think..." He hobbled over to the door and took a breath, then stepped just outside and leaned against the wall.

04-26-2007, 08:44 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "You sure you alright? If you need anything don't hesitate to ask" Slash swerved round to #7 Slig "This guy just crashed through the ceiling. Haven't the foggiest idea what's going on, but he seems alright. Dunno about the legs, but I presume it was Vykkers, I saw this kind of thing a couple of times where I used to work..." He flew back to Gore "So, what's your name, anyway?"
04-26-2007, 09:51 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: We seem suddenly to have afactory full of non-morning people.

IC:
Anni rolled her eyes: once more the factory was full with lots of angry sligs. Well, none of them seemed as bad as Stivik, anyway. While all the focus was on the slig in the middle of the room she got up and left.
Outside she met a slig with legs and a flying slig. She decided to be cheerful and nice, hoping these two weren't as bad as all the ones fighting in the R+R. "Hi," She said to the flying slig, "I haven't seen you before. Are you knew?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Somi relaxed a little when Sturg woke up. She lowered herself down form her ledge via webbing and answered, "I thought I might go straight away now thet you're awake. Then I can Anni right over here as soon as she comes out, and maybe get some food while I'm waiting."

04-26-2007, 10:11 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Yeah, I'm new. I just got a job as a mechanic last night(yes!). My name's Slash...hey, if you know of anything that's damaged, I should be able to fix it. Maybe I shouldn't be talking about my job so much, I'm just eager...blugh. oh, and this here is, uh...I dunno yet. Oops"

"Uh, should we go now? I'd want to, but I'm not sure what to do about the Fuggle or whatever-it-is sleeping over there. I doubt it can take down a Scrab alone, but it seems sure of itself, and if it isn't lying I hardly want it's angry wrath on me if we leave...then again, we can just make an excuse."
He turned to Scrabbers who had entered recently "Hey, you wanna come? We're planning on an 'exploration' raid of the factory. You don't have to. If not, just be careful of the fuzz-ball down there, he's got metal teeth and some other stuff.

OOC: I shall/must attempt to resist the urge to post 'till tomorrow.
04-26-2007, 01:06 PM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

: Jul 2006
: US
: 107
6-finger-fred  (10)

Lyuken, hearing all the commotion ran towards the direction of the noise. He quickly walked into the area and saw some people fighting and arguing. By the time he got there they seemed to calm down a little. He walked around looking for someone to help him. He walked over to a flying slig talking to a walking slig, "Excuse me? Could I have a minute? I'm looking for a job.."
04-26-2007, 01:21 PM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Scrabbers then saw Sturg, who made him jump because he just popped seemingly out of no where. Suprised, Scrabbers listened and said "Ok I will, i've always wanted to know what was inside RuptureFarms anyway." It was better than being with a creature he had never even heard of, and the metal teeth thing made Scrabbers timid of ever meeting the fuzzle. "Who is the furry ball anyway?"

04-26-2007, 01:29 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: Skillyaslig didn't you read the RPG rules your suppose to interact with other people's characters not create a army of your own characters and have them fight each other. Trying to understand your posts is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.

IC:
CD-428 couldn't understand what just happened, he was about to kill this mutant that broke into the R&R when it just walked off. The mutant was underestimating how much CD-428 loathed his kind, and with a logical reason to kill him CD-428 had all he needed. CD-428 chased after the mutant screaming, "Wait!" Not looking to see if the Slig stopped or not CD-428 open-fired on the mutant(Goresplatter).
-------------------------------
Doe easily slipped past the Slig security that was fighting themselves and watched the Mudokon(Ike) he had felt last night. Staying in the shadows Doe followed the Mudokon worker.
--------------------------------
Alexander II woke up as Scrabbers entered the tower. "Were going to sneak into Rupture Farms now right?" The little Fuzzle growled inwardly, "I'm ready."
When the Scrab asked who Alexander II was the Fuzzle introduced himself, "I'm Alexander II the only surviving member of The Fuzzle Freedom Fighters."

Last edited by Venks; 04-26-2007 at 01:31 PM..
04-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Citizen Siege Fan
Zappfly

: 15
Citizen Siege Fan  (10)

Hearing all the fighting, Bocky runs to the Cafeteria to see a mass of Sligs and some other inhabitants fighting. Bocky spotted the two aggressors, a couple of Big Bros(Jatt and Jutt), Bocky stood taller then both of them.
The huge Outlaw grabbed both the Big Bros one with each armor plated gauntlet and shouted with his booming voice, "STOP!"

Shrek the Third is out in theaters, I hope you guys are supporting it.

04-26-2007, 01:47 PM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

Gore was getting a little worried. He was amassing quite a crowd here.
"My name's Goresplatter, Gore for short, thanks for the hand - what's your name?" Suddenly he heard the hyperviolent slig shouting after him. He saw the gun raise and instinctively pushed the flying slig away from him while diving to the ground.
"Everyone get down!" He hit the floor, rolled and pulled out his rifle. The relatively unaimed shots didn't hit him, but, standing in the crowd as he was, he worried for the safety of those around him.
"Quit, you're outnumbered and outgunned. Drop the weapon and I won't mention your psychotics to Arnie!" Gore was aware he couldn't really do this in his present situation, but he didn't want to knock up his wanted poster from damage to factory property (RG) to murder by shooting some slig up. He stayed prone.

04-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

EDIT: Whoops, got the Exec R&R mixed up the the regular R&R.

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 04-27-2007 at 04:40 PM..
04-26-2007, 02:26 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Srci was about to give this stupid flithy lowlife slig the thrashing of a lifetime, when this giant 'thing' came out of nowhere!. her knife ricochet off the things heavy armour. she knew it was too late to stop her lunge, and she went crashing to the floor. Quick as a whip, she darted under one of the tables and clutched at her bleeding arm.

OOC: Scri dosent ususally attack, but will if someone attacks her first. she ususally just taunts the guys she dosent like.

Last edited by WaterMelody; 04-26-2007 at 11:32 PM..
04-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Dionysia was out of bed in a heartbeat when the crazy clig started shooting. Stopping potential terrorists is what she did and seeing a slig attack another was a definite sign of possession!

She leapt onto CD's back, trying to use her wait to tip him over, and grabbed for his gun.

Outside in the corridor, Anni let out a cry and collapsed. Blood flowed from two bullet wounds, one on the left side of her chest and another in her left shoulder.
Jim heard her cry out and scrambled out from under the covers of his bed, then seeing the black-skinned mudokon wrestling with the slig and the two sligs outside the door his phobia kicked in and he froze.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Somi had forgotten about the plan to infiltrate the factory and was a little annoyed by the whole thing. "I wasn't talking about going inside," She muttered.

ooc: Guys, couple of rule reminders. First, try and keep the violence down. If that means making your characters less agressive then make 'em less agressive!

Second, limit the number of posts you make per day because a lot of members can't get on so frequently or at the same time as the American crowd! Don't move any one character more than two or three times per day, just so everyone has a chance to participate.

04-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: CD-428 isn't very hostile just he has a itchy trigger finger like most Sligs, Goresplatter fell from the vents when he entered so CD-428 figured he was a intruder. CD's gun was pointed right at him when he was questioning Gore... and he just walked away. Would you just walk away from a cop with a gun pointed at you?

CD-428 struggled to keep balance, but just fell over. CD lost his gun when the Mud ripped it from him, but then CD-428 shouted, "I'm on yo side mud for brains! Get that intruder! He is getting away! Help!"
04-26-2007, 08:09 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Apologies if my character was too aggresssive. It's simply that he did not hear of any accounting for the psychotic Slig Dek was chasing after yesterday (Molt) and heard strange noises from the R&R, where bigwigs and employees would likely be resting. As such, he thought that a madSlig might be in there brutalizing the big boss and innocent people, so he rushed in Rambo style.
IC:
Arrack floated in a nameless, watery world between consciousness and sleep. It resembled his inner psyche, his deepest memories and thoughts, but it was cold, foreboding, inferior, poor, with the stench of horror and death permeating the smallest thing. He reached to the roof of the world, causing a muscle to twitch, which in turn se off a reaction causing his whole arm to lift for but a brief second, then fall again. The whole world then grew silent, with only him as the source of its sounds. None of the watery eerinees, not even the disturbing backdrop. Silence.

Then it hit him. It hit him and stung him, as if he was on fire. A sudden flash. Falling feathers. A strange black object hitting a wall. They played like screeching Scrabs, and it felt as though they repeated, though he only saw them once. Then another hit. This time, it was an unusual scream, a piercing one of absolute agony. Then, a final vision played. A strange sob, that seemed to come from another dimension.

The visions ceased, but the strange sounds still played. Arrack screeched, a giant armoured creature then flashing, then making itself substantial. He then whirled towards the golden top of the world, and passed through like a ghost.

In the real Oddworld, Arrack furiously moved his head, trying to remove a strange tube near it, and screamed like a horrible beast, viciously eying an Intern near a monitor.
He yelled;
"Paramite Muffin Mind Control! I KNEW IT! You and your fellow conspiracities, mindless love drone, shall all meet your just ends! And by my hand, I shall render this lab of evil apart! Death to the Transexual-Agnostic Homosexual Vykker Confederacy of so called Good! Death to you and your shoeless Glukkon nudist buddies!"