Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-01-2007, 03:48 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Unable to speak, Mike just mimed angrilly in agreement. Howler just glared at Lil'Brudda and barked back in slog language "Of course I'm a slog you twit, I've lived here all my life with slogs, I'd think I'd know the difference!" He snarled and held the sloggies in his tentacles. "What are you doing here anyway?!" Vobos snored, still leaning against Sejsk, and drooled with his mouth wide open.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-01-2007, 03:59 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx gently lay the vykker down, so she was free to move. she grabbed another scrab cake from the crate and took a huge bite. she mused about wether or not the agency had sent someone out to collect her. 'no doupt they have' she concluded, before eating the last of the cake. the steef moved to the window of the shop and wiped the grime off it. she stared out of it, then saw a shadow quickly dash across the side of the building. Curious, sejsx moved to the front of the shop and poke har head out, and saw her worst nightmare standing there, with a huge grin on his face (figuratively plz). Xandiel.

Name: Xandiel
Species: BigBro Slig.
Equipment: a blitzpacker, hunting knife, electric net.
Personality: Xandiel thinks hes all the rage with the gals. He tries hard to be charming but is ultimately really stupid. He can be a ruthless fighter and dosent stop until he gets what he wants.
Bio: He worked alongside Sejsx at the agency, and he constantly tried to flirt with her. she took a snap at him one time and he lodged a complaint with his bosses so Sejsx got in trouble. Now hes been sent by the agency to collect Sejsx so she can be punished for not bringing lulu back, but he has other plans. He has a bandanna tied around his neck, and he wears goggles above his mask.

05-01-2007, 04:09 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Looking outside with Sejsk, Vobos stupidly ran up to Xandiel holding the happy pills box, dragging a terrified Mike with him. "Adohhh!" He greeted cheerfully while Mike shook like a washing machine.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-01-2007, 05:25 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Salve turned to the new Big Bro outside, grinning inanely. He had no idea what he wanted, or anything about him, other than the way Sejsk seemed repulsed by him. He could almost tell by the look on his face "Loverboy, eh? Looks a lil' silly, no? What wit' that bandanna an' all" He watched, bemused, as the insane Vykker ran up to him, making noises.

Lil' Brudda just plain looked at Howler "You sorta look like a Slig to me...and my sight is not fading, those are Sloggies there. You alright with being with a bunch of Slogs? As for me, I've just been living around here, mainly eating all the Scrab cakes and all in that old shop over there" he makes a motion in the direction of the shop.
05-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Howler snorted. "...Wait, what's a slig?" The sloggies continued to wander around harmlessly, wagging their stumpy tails and looking around.

05-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Guys, I sadly have to announce that I'll be stepping out of this RPG. Right now I don't have as much free time as I'd been expecting to have. Right now my characters aren't that involved anyway.
When exams are over I might rejoin, though I'm also thinking that with all this interest in RPGing all of a sudden I might start a new RPG, which would also suck up a lot of my time.

05-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: How to see ya soon, Splat.

IC: "A Slig is an industrialist species, there's one in that shop over there you may have noticed, in the metal legs and twirling a cane about. The larger ones have taken 'steroids' or something to make them grow beyond natural limits or whatever. Surely you'd notice the difference in your body from 'other' Slogs...? Then again, I doubt you'd have had a mirror or anything, nor given so much thought to that subject...think about it. Look at your arms, or legs or whatever, then compare them to these Sloggies'. They're not clawed, have a thumb, and the middle toe is shorter than the others, no?"
05-01-2007, 01:58 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Xandiel brushed aside the vykker and walked up to sejex, doing a bow when he reached her. "oh me fair maiden, what 'as it come to for ya too be 'ere?" he said, taking sejsx hand and holding it up to his tentacles in a mock-kiss. Sejsx yanked her hand away and growled at him. "Now, now" Xandiel said while waggaling a finger "we dont want me to cart you back to the agency do we?". Sejsx's growl became alot louder. "yo, Bodyguard guy! you think you can take this joker?" she called back into the shop.

05-01-2007, 09:51 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

*Kas sees Xandiel talk to Sejsx and growled angrily* Cheek! Shes mine, you maggot-eating dead brained-*Stalks forward, drawing his gun*
Jayne: OI! Getta backa 'ere! *Reaches out and seizes Kas* Lill' nut, whaddya doin'?
Kas: Teaching this jerk a less-
Jayne: *Shakes Kas* Huh, he'll eata yo'll! Heh, and I ant gettin' inta any more fights 'causea ye.

05-01-2007, 09:57 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Xandiel heard the slig before he saw him, then stupidly said "she aint yoors! i've 'ad me eyes on dis one for agez, get yur own broad ya little sissy boy." and he grinned as the other bigbro pulled back the slig "hurr, dat guys insane!". then he turned to sejsx "'kay sweetcheeks, yur comin with meh or not?". Sejsx shook her head and turned her back on xandiel. This made xandiel really angry. "you little b**ch! yoos be comin with meh no matta whut!" he shouted as he got out this blitzpacker and electic net.

05-01-2007, 10:12 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: *Snorts* Yours huh? Look in a mirror, loser. The most you will get is Jo'momma. (refering to SW)
AND she is definitely not a what you so charmingly referred her too, you giant stupid Neanderthal. She obviously doesn’t want to go with you, but I guess you are too mentally limited to notice.
Jayne: Kas! Don’t beh so rude, ye lill’ slig.
Kas: He probably doesn’t even understand me Jayne, so calm down.
Jayne: *to Xandiel* He didn’t mean it …* Tightens his grips on his shot-gun and Blitzpacker, eyeing the other BigBro*
Kas: Whatever!

05-01-2007, 10:27 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Xandiel just stood there dumbly, not understanding kas' insults at all. "I aint a loser or whatever ya just called meh! I'm tha best collector in dis city 'ere!" he protsested, shooting a few rounds in the air for effect. "and dis steef 'ere is gonna be meh gurl unless she wants ta be taken back ta de agency. theyve got a spot saved for ya head girlie, right above the fireplace!" he laughed at his joke then aimed his gun at kaz and jayne " and non of yaz ish gettin in meh way!"

05-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)
Blind

:
ooc: Guys, I sadly have to announce that I'll be stepping out of this RPG. Right now I don't have as much free time as I'd been expecting to have. Right now my characters aren't that involved anyway. When exams are over I might rejoin, though I'm also thinking that with all this interest in RPGing all of a sudden I might start a new RPG, which would also suck up a lot of my time.
And yet another person dissapears....If anyone asks, I guess your characters will be cleaning or something....I've got an idea for a roleplay too, but since I've already got one, I guess I'll just ait a while or something....I'm still waiting for Ilovehammy to make Star reply to Lulu.

IC
Vobos took a nervous step back before holding Mike like a baseball bat, threatening to hit Xandiel. Whaabeedoh!" Howler froze for a moment, thinking in shock. "...So I'm not a slog?"

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-01-2007 at 11:26 PM..
05-02-2007, 04:10 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Xandiel backed away from the vykker a bit. "ay, joo crayzi vykker, yoos cant take the XAN on wid dat!" he said, doing a bit of a rapper move. he eyed mike and slid up to sejsx. "Beside, wes be goin now, wont we darlin?" he said, befor putting his arm around the steef and doing the unthinkable (omg b**b grab! D: ). Sejsx had decided that enough was enough. she kicked xandiel in his precious jewels and shouted "get 'im!" to all of the healpfull inhabitants around her.

05-02-2007, 07:03 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Feeling a burst of rage at what the guy had did, Mike, Vobos and Howler all yelled before charging towards him, Howler leaving the sloggies with Lil'Brudda and mauling at him, while Vobos and Mike slapped around his head. "EDAAAAAHH!"

05-02-2007, 10:22 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Salve immediately snapped to. He saw that Li' Brudda was busy with the Sloggies, so he decided it was his turn to attack. He charged at Xandiel, grabbing his Lungbuster and proceeding to swing it at the offending Slig's head at full force, with a cry of "Yo, boy, eat dis!"

Lil' Brudda was about to reply when Howler charged off. He didn't feel like leaving the Sloggies unprotected, and he was sure the others would take care of the Big Bro, anyway.
05-02-2007, 10:33 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: i'm making a sig for this RP. it'll be done soooooooooon.

IC: xandiel couldnt keep up with this assult, he was being pummeled left right and centre. he manages to yell out a couple of times, but the others seemed unaffected. something very painfull hit him on the head as he tried to scramble out of the fray. Xandiel glard up at sejsx when he got the chance and saw her standing there, with a smug grin on her face. Xandiel decided it was time for plan escape-a-lot. he thew up his electric net and activated it, throwing everyone off him. xandiel then chucked his knife at sejsx, hitting her in the chest. Sejsx fell and xandiel tried to make a very slow run for it.

OOC: yeah, you can either keep hurting 'im or let xandiel go, its up to you. either way, hes not impotant anymore. he's done his job.

05-02-2007, 10:59 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: *Sees that Sejxs was hit, and snarls* No that was rude! *Lunges forward, mad.*
Jayne: HEY! * Hurries after Kas*
Kas: Gah! Do you not know chivalry?! *Leaps forward and lands on xandiels back. Twists his gun around and slams the butt of it into the back of xandiels head.*
Jayne: Kas! Fo’ Oddsake, stopper hit!

05-02-2007, 11:12 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Vobos, Howler and Mike shook wildly as the net hit them, getting electrocuted. Staggering, Vobos ran to Sejsk, trying to drag her onto the counter so he could do something about her knife wound, while Mike remained stunned. Howler shook wildly on the floor, his eyes rolling involuntarily, before charging after Xandiel again. "Look after those sloggies!" he barked to Lil'Brudda, as the sloggies wandered around, picking at the scrab cakes.

05-02-2007, 11:33 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Xandiel tried to pick up the pace, but when he passed the sligs from earlier, one jumped on his back and hit 'im the upside of the head. not noticing that the slig was still somehow hanging on. xandiel started to run again. he turned to see some kind of crawling slig vastly gaining on him. "'ow the hell does a puny slig run so DAMN fast!" he shouted, before tripping on something, and going face down.

OOC: these fight scenes are good for releaving tension. It's gotten rid of the rage i've had against the man called 'daniel'

05-03-2007, 01:43 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: YAAHH! *Flips over Xandiels head and crashes into the ground with a yelp*
Jayne: Whatta-*Struggles to stop, but his sheer weight and momentum causes he to be unable to stop and crashes in Xandiels bulk and falls over*
Kas: Wait untill I get my hands on you-*Scrabbles up, his face mad*
Jayne: Argg...*Sits up and shakes his gunk-covered head*

05-03-2007, 02:18 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Lil' Brudda chews on a Scrab cake as he watches the sloggies.

Slave's armour took the charge heavily, and he was knocked back slightly. He saw the knife in Sejsx, and pulled it out. He angrily look at the Big Bro and fired 15 Lungbuster rounds at it's back in anger.
05-03-2007, 02:31 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: YAY banners up. I need to put zerox's char innit though. D: i cant draw vykkers or sligs lolz.

Xandiel heard shots being fired, and took cover behind a bin. he wasnt quite quick enough though, as 5 rounds entered his arm. he cringed in pain and called for help, and very quickly a craft that look very much like a vykker pod arrived and picked him up.

Meanwhile, sejsx was clutching at her wound. She knew what she had to do but just didnt have the strength to do it. All she could do was hope that crazed vykker somehow figured out how to fix her up. she quickly prayed to the old gods before closing here eyes, and putting herself in fates hands. (this sounds like a novel!)

05-03-2007, 03:50 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Thanks for the advertisement picture thingy Watermelody! ...:PHmmm, wonder where Ilovehammy went...

IC
Vobos half-panicked, running around before stopping and grabbing some toilet paper off of the shelves, wrappping it around her wound at great speed as Mike smacked his head on the table, annoyed by Vobos's stupidity. Howler watched as the Vykker pod took Xandiel away, returning to the shop to tear at a scrab cake and watch the sloggies.

05-03-2007, 08:14 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "You alright takin' care of the Sloggies now? I'm done" said Lil' Brudda, as he went back to to Salve.

Salve kep his firearm aimed at the Vykker pod as it flew off. He then noticed Sejxs in pretty bad shape. He didn't want a tough fighter like himself dying any time soon, he liked this gal. Ruthless. He scooped her up in an arm and observed the wound. It was fairly bad, but she should make it "I should, ah, take joo back to tha' shop, 'tis warmer, no?"
05-04-2007, 02:02 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: *Scrabbles up, cursing violently* Where did that prick go?! I'll teach that b*****d to mess with me!
Jayne: Urrgg! *Wipes at his face with is caked in dirt and mud* Lill' ratz! Trihp meh eh?
Kas: *Surprised* Where did the lady go?! Oh no, they killed her!
Jayne: Kas, she an't-
Kas: Oh there is the beauty, I knew she wouldnt leave me!
Jayne: Oh for...
Kas: Oh lovely one, are you alright? *Runs forward, ignoring the BigBro in his haste*

05-04-2007, 02:07 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx's eyes fluttered open. She was being held by that bigbro bodyguard guy. She heard kas sreaming and asking if she was ok. "i'm ok kas, ive dealt with worse" she said weakly, before looking at her now-TP'd-wound. "we need to cauterize this" she said seriously, while picking off the paper and looking at the gash. "hope you dont mind, but i'll have to take my shirt off" she said with a small chuckle.

OOC: this is gonna be a loooooong night. *looks at time* OMG FNL IS ON! *gallops off*

05-04-2007, 02:14 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Kas: Ugg, your bleeding and hurt and oh dear, you poor thing, how could that b****** do that? If he was here I'ld-
Jayne: Whoa, there matie, stop worrin'. Ye heard 'er. she'll be right. (Heaves Kas backwards, dispite his protesting)

05-04-2007, 03:48 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Upon hearing Sejsk say that, Vobos and Mike covered their eyes, while Vobos yelled and ran around in a circle. Howler glared at the vykker pod, then looked at the sloggies sadly. "I look nothing like them..." Frustrated, he hit the radio, making some cheesy music play, whic Vobos danced like an idiot to.

OOC: And whenever Watermelody hates Daniel, she can just imagine he's Xandiel, getting attacked by Oddworld creatures.

05-04-2007, 03:54 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx watched the two cover their eyes and smiled. "I've got a singlet on underneath you guys!" she called while laughing a bit. 'The blood loss must've been gotten to me' she thought. "Anybody got a cig i could use for this?" she called to the guys in the shop.

OOC: i'll draw that too. it all helps. *mutters about daniel being awful then imagines him being beaten up by oddworlders* mush better!

Last edited by WaterMelody; 05-04-2007 at 03:57 AM..