Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-22-2007, 01:02 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Smart move there CSF, great ta have ye aboard matie.

04-22-2007, 02:40 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: skillya, i'll comply with your request only because i'm way too tired to do anything else.

IC: Scri entered the huge room and gasped, there were sligs sleeping in the same room as mudokons! she never thought that she'd see anything this bizzare. Treading quietly and carefully through the rows of beds she found on that was vacant and flopped down. 'I wonder whats up with this place' Scralina thought as the employees around her slept. 'I mean, I just got here and already Ive been taken into where all the workers are, the guys here sure are trusting..' Scri thought about the senarios that could happen when she awoke (some involving tea, others with violence) but decided none of these guy were a real threat, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

OOC (again): she sure does think alot dosent she

04-22-2007, 07:53 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: ...so, when does the new thread start up so we can, y'know, do something?
04-22-2007, 08:21 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

:
OOC: ...so, when does the new thread start up so we can, y'know, do something?
OOC: I assume we are waiting for Dripik to start the next one, my guess is he is trying to figure out where to put everybody.
04-22-2007, 11:12 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Come on guys, be patient! Some people have lives too you know! Seriously, though, Dripik will start the new one when he has time. Unfortunately some of us can't sign in every single day

04-22-2007, 11:24 AM
moxco
Zappfly

: Dec 2006
: Earth
: 2,794
moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)

The tired Dr T walked into the the cffeteria to get some dinner. While eating his scrab leg in a rather posh fashion he looked at #4 who was shoveling the contents of his over topped plate down his throat.

After eating their tukka the duo made there way to the rest room. "Look two beds next to each over", said Dr T. One of them was a bit lumpy so the greedy Dr T left it for #4. #4 went up to his locker and deposited his blitz packer and his pants. Then Dr T went in and stored his 'breif case/chemestry set/surgery kit all in one thing' into his locker.

"Night", said Dr T as he tucked him self in.
"Night", said #4 dazing to sleep.
04-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

:
OOC: Come on guys, be patient! Some people have lives too you know! Seriously, though, Dripik will start the new one when he has time. Unfortunately some of us can't sign in every single day
OOC: The thing is I see Dripik on a lot, he was on earlier this morning. /shrug

Edit: Dripik is viewing this thread right this second, wonder what hes going to do. ^^
04-23-2007, 08:55 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: That's right, I'm around a lot in the afternoon and the evening, but I just can't concentrate all my creativity to this single thread. I'm working on the coloring of the Trial picture, it'll be ready soon. And I'm also trying to post at other sub-forums too, not just FC and RPG.

skillyaslig, it would be good if you used 'OOC' where it's needed, just like the rest of us do. Thanks.

MM, there are only Slaveless' Mudokons, Dek, Arthur and #7 Slig at the Grinding Station. Arnie led the new workers out for a factory tour, and Otto's in the Cafeteria with Rick. RG's looking for his gun in the corridors.

-----------------------------------------

Rick removed the tray from the oven, and piled the roasted Scrab Legs on the counter. He placed a few of them on a plate and took them to the table where Anza and Otto sat. "Here, now let's eat." he said to them, placing the plate on the table.

"Great." said Otto, eyeing the Scrab Legs hungrily. Rick started eating one, not paying attention to Otto. The Glukkon cleared his throat loudly.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot." said Rick, grabbing another Scrab Leg and holding it in front of Otto's face.

"I hope you're going well with those food-holding devices. If it was up to you, all Glukkons would starve to death." said Otto, taking a bite.

Rick didn't answer, he took a large bite instead.

"So, back on topic..." said Otto to Anza. "...I'll remind Arnie that you need a job too. He'll find you one, I'm sure."

Rick threw the remains of the Leg into a nearby bin, and he did the same with Otto's after the Glukkon finished.

"Well, I'm out of here. I need some serious shut-eye. Night." said Otto, leaving the Cafeteria. He walked along the corridor, seeing Arnie near the Executive Lifts.

"Factory tour ended, then?" he asked Arnie.

"Sent them to R+R, they were tired, by the looks of it." replied the Glukkon. They entered the lift and went up to the 1st floor. They walked into the Office entry hall and entered the room on the left. They jumped into their beds and slowly fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------

#7 Slig looked inside the Grinding Station. "Um, I'm not sure if Molt's still around." he said, scratching his head. He looked at Dek and Arthur. "And it's getting late, too. Maybe we should do this tomorrow... I would gear up on ammunition, and then we'd find Molt. How's that?" he asked them.

04-23-2007, 10:23 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Doe watched as two Glukkons boarded an elevator heading to the floor above. The native Mudokon quickly back tracked to the stair case he found earlier and franticly yet quietly scaled the stairs to get to the next floor. Doe barely made it in time to see the two Glukkons enter their R&R. Doe liked this very much, with the head of the facility asleep as well as the security, mapping this place out would be easy. Playing it safe Doe stuck to the shadows and began to explore Rupture Farms mentally mapping the building.
04-23-2007, 10:41 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: im back lol

IC:
Jim arrived outside the R+R, glancing round nervously. Then he quickly stuck his head through the door, looking for the black-skinned girl mudokon. Failing to see her, he slipped out of the room and slipped into the shadows, hoping to catch her as she came past, while avoiding Anni when she came up.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(ooc: I'll assume Kix and Dean are with her, though I won't mention it). Anni had entered the cafeteria to find a fresh tray of scrablegs on the counter, all ready for eating, but no one around to do so. Therefore she took it upon herself to eat one. While doing so, she noticed a slig softly snoring under one of the tables (Slaveless). Smiling slightly, she kept quiet, not wanting to wake him up.
That done, she headed upstairs to the R+R, went inside without spotting Jim. "Wow, there are a lot of people here now," She muttered, before getting into bed.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It was very cold and very dark on the roof of the factory and Dionysia desided that if anyone wasn't in bed yet, they probably wouldn't ever be. She headed downstairs and eventually made her way to the R+R where Jim, spotted her.
While wishing he could remember her name, Jim whispered, "Hey!" She turned round, jumping slightly. "Listen, there's a native in the factory! I... Well, isn't it your job to tell the boss or something?"
She looked at him icily, "Tell him yourself," And then headed into the R+R.
Trembling slightly, Jim followed. She was already halfway across the room when he came through the door and climbing into a bed. He was about to chase after her when he noticed all the sligs in the room. He froze, shook, and then dived under the covers of the nearest unoccupied bed and lay as quietly as he could.

ooc: That's my characters taken care of! Not sure if there's anyone else except Slaveless and Muse, neither of which have posted in a while, so I'll close this as soon as Dripik makes part 7.

Last edited by Splat; 04-23-2007 at 10:49 AM..
04-23-2007, 11:15 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: BORED. So, a pointless post.

IC: Slash awoke with a start. It was dark, and saw nothing as he looked around. The scratched his head absentmindedly, not knowing whether he'd been woken by footsteps, a dream or the loud snoring from someone. He activated the night vision. Nothing unusualy, except...bajeebus! What the-!? Slash started at the levitating Mudokon above it's bed. Slash had no idea how it had done that, whether he was in fact still dreaming or it was sort of elaborate hoax. These questions could either be answered in the morning or never. He looked around again. Everyone was placid here..."Screw this" he though, as he then decided to remove the remainder of his pants and but them under the bed along with the rest. He was unsure whether to remove the mask, he had done back there but that was different. Ah, hell with it, he took it off, deactiviating it, and put it under his pillow. He lay back, and started dreaming about Mudokons with wings flying around him...
04-24-2007, 10:12 PM
SligValet
Sniper Wasp

: Sweden
: 251
SligValet  (79)

IC: Charles seemed to have a bad dream since he was sweating and rolling all over the bed. He dreamt about being beaten up by two BigBro's back in Slig Barracks. "No.. n-no! Noo.... NOOO!!!!" He sat up, looking around the room. "Oh just a bad dream... damn, im sweating." He sat up on the bed looking for some towel. He found one and dried himself with it. "Thats better." He said putting back the towel back where it had been. "05:23, damnit. I can't wait til' morning, then ill first eat something, then ill probably see if the boss is around so i can be assigned. And then.. ill do my work! Hey i do need some pants, and i dont feel comfortable without them." Charles said as he hopped down onto the floor. He started crawling out from the R+R Room and went searching for a ''Getcha' Pants'' vendor.

04-24-2007, 10:19 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: lol i'm bored and have banana phone on repeat, so i'm going to pointlessly post =D.

IC: Scri woke up with a start, she had heard someone make a noise get out of bed. looking around frantically for the source, she spotted a slig (charles) leaving the room without any pants. 'should i follow him? he might actually know whats going on around here' she thought. 'nah, i'd rather sleep.' Scri decided, with that she rolled over and fell asleep again.

Last edited by WaterMelody; 04-24-2007 at 10:35 PM..
04-24-2007, 11:32 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Yay me pointlessly post.

IC
Dimitrio woke up with a shot upon hearing Charles scream, but relaxed as he saw the crawling slig was fine. He muttered as Aent snored loudly in his ear and tried to get to sleep again.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

04-25-2007, 05:02 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

This is getting out of hand.
Consider W@RF 6 officially ended!
*Closes, unstickies and waits for Dripik*