Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-26-2006, 12:38 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I'm sorry again, but there is something wrong with your post again, Zerox. There was a little confusion, but both Slurps were in the cave. So if there were both in the cave, the Scrab had to be in there as well. So both Slurps are stuck inside, with the Scrab, with Shryke. It does not seem like that Shryke would be out of the cave in time to not be crushed or not be stuck inside. How would it be possible that Shryke could kick Slurp 2 out of the cave, when he is at the other side of the cave? Oh well, just going to have to bring more sense into this.

Oh and nice describation of the environment of the Albino Scrab, Slig_Cake. And Zerox, the Mudokon spirit is in the form of a Scrab, not a Mudokon spirit in a Scrab.

IC: Slurp 2 seemed to have be stuck in the cave, even though he was pushed away from the cave. He couldn't get up, because his legs had been broken after he had been thrown into the wall. Shryke had more strength than Slurp thought he had, but had no ability to save him. At least he can sense what some of the things that were around him. The Scrab got up, trying to figure what had happened to him. Suddenly, Slurp had a bad idea what he had remembered when the Scrab's head faced him.

Slurp swallowed nervously, while seeing the Scrab grumble and walking towards him. The Scrab decided to go in and start stomping on Slurp with his feet. Slurp didn't want to die, but he had no choice, but to give up. Suddenly, a change of plans happened. The Scrab was crushed by one boulder, sparing Slurp. He sighed and waited for something to help him.

05-27-2006, 01:33 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC:I'm not really 100% on the size of Slegs, okay? It's not easy trying to guess in comparison to my character, right? Anyway...
Albino Scrab with Mudokon or whatever, same thing.

IC: Shryke was rather confused at the increasing chaos, and attempted to move Slurp by the leg, but then he squealed in pain at it, so that didn't work. Then there was a random Zapfly nearby. The electrical sense from the Zapfly suddenly seemed similar between the link between the two Slurps. Maybe he was onto something with it...

OOC: Maybe the only way out of this is to make Slurp 2 die, but maybe an un-brainfusion would work *shrugs*
05-27-2006, 03:55 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Slegs are like, 3'6'' and your character Shryke is 5'2'' or something. I did some exact calulations and your character is a little smaller than size of Mudokon. So, Shryke wouldn't have much of the ability to push Slurp 2 around, so easily. Trust me, I'm pretty sure in my caculations.

But I have something else in mind for Slurp 2's future.

IC: Slurp 2 sensed Shryke trying to help him, but it didn't work. He couldn't really get up and they would have to find out what kind of cure there could be. As time flowed, a Zappfly passed by and some sort connection with Slurp 1 started to happen. Or something else, but it felt like what he had felt during the shock in the mine. As the Zappfly flew closer, some sort of simulation between him and the Zappfly happened. His birthmark started to glow green and a zap between the two happened. Then a huge lightning shock happened and suddenly, everything seemed different. As if something was being exchanged.

After ten seconds, the Zappfly flew away in pain, with Slurp 2 feeling weird. His legs didn't seem to hurt at all anymore. His ring was gone, but nothing else seemed wrong. His head didn't hurt either. In a confusion trance he had the unresistble urge to open his mouth. He opened his mouth and a green bolt of eletricity came out. All the rocks around him was being demineralized, until they were just rock dust. He got up in awe, but didn't stop there. He opened his mouth again and shocked the cave in rocks. They were also, dustafied. But his head turned away and shocked Slurp 1. He was worried something bad would come of that.

But in the turn of events, Slurp 1 awoke from his unconscoiusness. He started to say, "Hey guys, what's new?" Slurp 2 was amazed at his behavior. He was in pain one second and more social the other second. But that was no concern of him now. He went up to Shryke and barked, "Well, we better leave. This is sort of a dangerous mission that we are on, and these people we know are not as friendly as we are. Bye. Hope to see you again." Slurp 1 didn't know what he was talking about. Of course they could bring him! He wasn't bad or anything, but he started to realize. Shryke couldn't join the Fleech comminity, for they were almost killed. It would be dangerous for Shryke and themselves.

As they both walked away from the cave, Slurp 1 looked back at Shryke. He didnt know what to do. He stayed there, until Shryke did something. Slurp 2 walked into the forest, not knowing that his buddy wasn't with him.

OOC: Profile change!

Name: Slurp or Slurp 1&2
Sex: Male
Spieces: Fleech
Describation: Slurp is an averge Fleech. There is nothing different about him than any other, except for his spade shaped birthmarks on each head. In a recent accident, Slurp's second brain was cleared from memory and was transfered to a sleg's brain.
Equipment: Tounge and all.
Personally: Jumpy. He can give off a quite a scare to himself. He doesn't like any creature that isn't a slurg or fleech. He's pretty agressive to any threatning creatures or even non threatning creatures.
Bio: He was born in the mine, and is protecting the "nest". He was scouting the forest until the conference of the industerians.

Lately, Slurp 2 had the strangest ability to heal others through a light source he can make and elimate objects at certain circumstances. They also accuired a friend, named Shryke.

05-28-2006, 04:08 AM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

: Mar 2006
: pootown
: 248
Slig_Cake  (10)

ooc: Thanks for sorting that out guys. I will post after this week as I'm kinda busy but it will be a long post and an important one to read.

(Growing a mullet in support of the Socceroos)

05-29-2006, 12:24 AM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

: Melbourne, Australia.
: 726
E'l Scrabino  (94)

This is cool! i wanna join! Now for me (my) character...
Name: Shredder
Sex and specie:Male-Scrab
Description: Just and average scrab...
Equipment: what a scrab has (E.G. Beak and foot pincer thingys.)
Personality: Scrabs personality, terratoriol (sorry about spelling) and vicous, but gets along with muds because when they squeel in fright, it amuses him.
Bio: A native scrab, nothing special... He was born in a river, because his mother wanted to have a water birth. lol.

Last edited by E'l Scrabino; 06-04-2006 at 01:08 AM..
05-29-2006, 03:32 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Yes, I beleive that Scrabs do not have queens, they do not appear to be guarding one, and it is presumed that they all must be sexually fertile in that case, otherwise their existance would be meaningless, like ants without a queen. So there's that.

Also, I'm not going to be around for a while from Mon to Thurs, so after this post Slaveless or someone might want to control my character for now.

IC: Shryke was almost blinded by some of the light, even though he couldn't actually see it. From a distance it seemed to vibrate a soothing hum. Then Slurp 2 barked something, and started wandering off with Slurp 1. Shryke hadn't quite grasped the concept of their speech, so he started following them again anyway. They didn't notice him though, they thought he'd stayed behind, and understood them...
05-29-2006, 05:37 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC:
:
Yes, I beleive that Scrabs do not have queens, they do not appear to be guarding one, and it is presumed that they all must be sexually fertile in that case, otherwise their existance would be meaningless, like ants without a queen. So there's that.
What was that for?

Dang, all of you are going for a week. I'm not going to control Shryke, it just doesn't seem right. I may say he was doing this, but not really RP with him. But can't wait to see you Friday, Zerox.

Welcome, El'Scrabino! I like your character, so feel free to post anytime in here. But I have just one question. Is your character going to be a Scrab who lives with Mudokons, or a normal Scrab?

IC: Slurp 1 was happy that Shryke had understood their speech, not realizing that he had planned to follow him. Slurp 1 tried to sense for Slurp 2, but for some reason his presense wasn't near. Slurp 1 tried to search for the presense of a Sleg and found one pretty close to one. He slithered off to find Slurp 2 and Shryke followed.

As he slithered to the south, he felt like Slurp 2 wasn't nearby. It was a little further than he would've expected Slurp 2 to travel. Just as he decided to go back, a Scrab trap jumped into the air. Several Slegs that Slurp 1 had regonized appeared. All of them were the ones who tried to attack the mine and ate the Queen's dinner. They started to bark something, but he couldn't understand. But they did not seem happy. They looked a Slurp 1 and Shryke, thinking of some revenge plot that niether would like.

Slurp 2 had not sensed either Slurp 1 or Shryke, but that wasn't his concern. His path had lead him to some mountain with a swirling path at the bottom. He thought he was close to something and went down the cliff to find out what he was close to.

05-29-2006, 09:20 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Actaually, I may be here tomorrow for another post, due to various circumstances. The Scrab queen thing was referring to El'Scrabino's post, mentioning the water birth etc.

IC: Shryke was at least thankful for Slurp being okay, but now he had to worry about Slurp 2 now being gone. Suddenly, the Slegs then appeared. There was far too many large Slegs to stand a chance of fighting against them, so he quickly grabbed Slurp 1 and legged it.
05-29-2006, 11:41 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

My scrab is a normal scrab, that likes mudokuns who are 'fraid of him, but, you see, ugh, how i splain this? uuuuh, yeh, i dont really know where to start my carachter so, yeh, could someone interact with my carachter so i know where it is? coz, well, yeh........... oh, btw, whats ooc and ic mean? Oh, and thanks for the welcome slaveless!

Last edited by E'l Scrabino; 05-29-2006 at 11:52 PM..
05-30-2006, 11:54 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: You are welcome El'Scrabino. OOC is the abbrevation of Out of character. IC is the abbreviation of 'In character'. Also, I might be able to get you into the story.

Oh, and Zerox, I may not post with Shryke or Slurp 1, since you may have the possibilty of coming back today.

Well, it's been a while, but I made a chart of what kind of people had been used in the Albino Scrab. Mainly who they work for, actually.

Percentage of Wildlife characters: 62.5% of characters
Percentage of Native characters: 37.5% of characters
Percentage of Industerial characters: 0% of characters

Oo, tough luck. Maybe we need more industerials around the place.

IC: Slurp 2 didn't really make it really easily down the mountain. As he got down the hill, he sort of tumbled down. As he was about to get down slowly, he landed on the surface of the path quite hard. As he got up from his dust cloud, he fianlly noticed that Slurp 1 hadn't followed. He sort of grinded his teeth, in frustration that he might not see him again. Just then, something made him tingle a little. The presense of a Scrab was nearby. He had already seen enough today, so why another? He sneaked closer to it, to see only an average Scrab. In a senses, he could tell that the Scrab had been near a few Mudokons. The smell of past fear went in his head. He didn't know how he saw that, but he could tell that this Scrab wouldn't be happy to sense him.

OOC: Oh and that is Shredder.

05-30-2006, 09:59 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: ok, thanks for the info slaveless and i don't know if it matters and i dont mean to be rude or nothing, but there's a space in E'l Scrabino...
oh and i like your crazy bunny thing

IC: Shredder sensed something near him, something like a sleg. He looked around (not really but yeah) and saw/sensed a Sleg about 8 metres from him.
Shredder didn't really like fighting Slegs, because they could really hurt a Scrab like him, but he was hungry, and felt like eating anything, so he stepped back 2 metres so there was 10 metres distance from them.
He let out a roar, "RRRAAAAAAAH!" and did the screech thing Scrabs do before a fight, and charged! the battle was on!

05-31-2006, 03:09 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Oh, I always thought that there was El in your name.
Oh and thanks for the bunny thing. It's a clipet for Rayman 4.

IC: Slurp 2 freaked out when the Scrab grew closer to him. Normally, he had never fought a Scrab before, just avoided them. But this time, he needed to fight. The Scrab had four legs, which made far more faster.

As his first move, he tryed to use his Zap power. He successfully made a shock, but it the ground, one too many times. He realized that his powers could be activated, but they had a mind of it's own. Besides, the Scrab could just be healed, like Slurp 1.

So his he decided to use something physical. He scrapped his foot onto the ground many times, then he attacked. He leaped into the air, twisted his head, and headbutted the Scrab's chest. Slurp knew that his head was rather heavy and could be use against bigger creatures.

05-31-2006, 09:52 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: (this has nothing to do with anything) my paramite drawings are bad, so here is my drawings ---> and here is me-----> and this is what i do to my bad drawings,----->

IC: "I'm eating tonight!" thought shredder as he came ever closer to his prey, when the Sleg let out a shock on the ground "???" thought Shredder, and then, out of nowhere, the sleg jumped up and rammed Shredder in the chest with it's head! it was a powerful blow and Shredder got winded, and was knocked back... "If i knew it would be this hard to kill a sleg, i never would've started the fight!" thought Shredder as he struggled to breath, "one more try" he thought as he regained breath, and put his head over his chest with his beak pointed foward as not to get hit in the chest again and charged blindly towards the Sleg once more!

OOC: i put in charged blindly because Scrabs don't have eye's, little joke there, heehee

Last edited by E'l Scrabino; 06-01-2006 at 01:43 AM..
06-01-2006, 08:51 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC:...um, I'm back now, but I'm not sure about me posting again what happens or whatever. I'll attempt a post, but you may decalre i8t null and void if you wish, or don't wish. Whatever happens.

IC: As Shryke ran, the Slegs began to give chase, but sort of half-heartedly, as they were unsure of what creature this was. Then they got put off the chase by a fierce Scrab roar from the cave, and lost the trail. Shryke ran for a while to make sure he had lost them, and then found a small, secluded pond. Few animals drank here, as the watering hole was more obvious and direct a source, so they should be safe here. He put Slurp 1 down, had a quick drink to refresh himself and then flicked some water on him using an arm, attempting to wake him up.

OOC: I'm unsure whether he's awake or not right now, but even if he was, the long, hard ride might have dazed him a bit.
06-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: He wasn't asleep, I think. And what, are you not posting ever again?! Man, and I thought this RPG was alive now.

IC: SLurp 1 saw that he was well far away from those Slegs. But he knew that they will find him. He saw that he was in a safe place for now, so he relaxed. He tried to shake off the water Shryke flicked at him. But he ahd bigger problems now. Slurp 2 was far away from him and anything could happen. He needed to find him before something bad happens. He screeched at Shryke, trying to say that they needed to find Slurp 2. he slithered off into the forest, waiting for Shryke to catch up.

Slurp 2 was intimadated by the Scrab's ability to try so hard. If the Scrab was normal, it would fly away, because of his ability to shock the ground and nearly knock over the Scrab. This time, he needed to permenatly destory him.

He started to charge at the Scrab again, but this time, he leapt to the side. Slurp got up and ran around the Scrab, until he got the back. He jumped at Shredder's leg and made little zaps at Shredder's ankel. Hopefully this will teach him a lesson.

06-01-2006, 08:47 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

: Apr 2006
: Australia
: 677
magic9mushroom  (20)

Can I join? As an Industrialist?

06-01-2006, 09:21 PM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

: Mar 2006
: pootown
: 248
Slig_Cake  (10)

ooc: Yeh welcome man. You can certainly join, but I'd advise you to read the first post by oddverteran and some of the other character bios and the last post they have made. But yeh thanks we need an industrialist.

(Growing a mullet in support of the Socceroos)

06-01-2006, 09:44 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)
Native

"I WILL NOT FALL BACK AGAIN!" thought Shredder as he was once again charging at the Sleg, but this Sleg was different from others, it could let out shocks of light at will! this time the Sleg had another trick up its sleeve, it jumped to the side and shocked Shredders back ankle! "RRROOAAAAAAAAR!" yelled out Shredder, "that's it, i'm outta here!" thought Shredder as he turned and ran away further down the mountain and into a nearby forest (OOC: if i can make it theres a forest there, notify me if i can't)IC: and towards his home, a dungeon thing, to hide from that shocking beastie!

06-02-2006, 03:13 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Yes we would like an industerial Magic9mushroom. The story needs more depth. I even made a graph on who joined on which side.

IC: Slurp 2 felt proud of fighting off a Scrab. He walked onto the trail, trying to find some clues where the base might be. As he continued down the trail, he thought that someone was following him. He turned the oppisite direction, only to find nothing. But when he turned around and walked again, a sense of his sensed that four small figures were following him. He didn't turn back this time, but he started to bark. More of the small figures started to slither away. Slurp instatonly knew who it was.

He turned to their direction to sense four fleeches. They all went up into trees and started to flick their tounges on him. He groaned started to charge another direction.

Slurp 1 started to sense that the other Slurp was in trouble. He quickly started to slither more and tried to sense the other Slurp.

OOC: He didn't really get a whole more closer to his goal.

06-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

:
OOC: He wasn't asleep, I think. And what, are you not posting ever again?! Man, and I thought this RPG was alive now.
OOC: I only meant until your next post. Well, anyway...

IC: Sensing Slurp 1 trying to hurry, and going in a roughly straight line towards somewhere, Shryke started galloping at full pelt and grabbed Slurp 1. Unfortunately, the Slegs where in their path, and as Shryke swerved through them unexpectedly, they began to give chase to them again. Shryke charged faster to try to lose them, but their stamina would hold out better, as he ran, he passed another Sleg being attacked by Fleeches, then he realised it was Slurp 2, as well as Slurp 1 shrieking at him. He slowed down, and turned around to judge the situation at hand. He managed to knock the Fleech tongues out the way, but then the Slegs started coming closer again...
06-04-2006, 08:58 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

: Apr 2006
: Australia
: 677
magic9mushroom  (20)

OOC: I'm a noob to RPs, so pls don't kill me if I make a mistake.
Character Profile:
Name:Gillik
Race/Gender:male Glukkon
Description: small but has large cranium
Equipment: suit, can operate voicelocks
Personality: smart
Backstory: Was the runt of one of Maggie's litters. Was forced out of Nolybab and fended for himself by making gadgets. Returned in triumph at 20 and is now an eccentric Big Cheese.

IC:Gillik yelled into the mike on his desk.
"Scouts report!" he barked.
"The village has no major defenses," one slig replied.
"Report on forces."
"500 sligs and their slogs at the ready, sir."
"Start moving in. Over and out."
Gillik smiled at the thought of all the slaves he could sell and all the bonepowder he could mine...or at least, get mined.

OOC: I'll have to control some other industrialists until more come.

06-04-2006, 09:48 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: i have nothing to post for OOC, so, live with it i guees...

IC:Shredders' cave thingy was dark, as you'd expect a cave/dungeon thing to be. But recently, it had become sort of overun by Fleeches and feral Slogs. but to the lighter side, he had every Scrabs wonderful power to help him, Shred Power () and when he got back to his cave, he was not surprised to see the Fleeches eating Slogs and vice-versa, so while they were consentrating(OOC: spelling help, anyone?)(IC on eachother, he just picked out a Slog for himself and dragged its' carcass into the main part of the cave/dungeon, or the living room, to eat it, "Why did i go outside to hunt for food anyway? oh yeah, the Fleeches called for backup or something... ok, whatever" Thought Shredder as he munched away on his meal.(if Scrabs can munch their food) "I'll have to find a stream or something to help wash these Fleech wounds i got before now..." thought Shredder as he walked away from his cave to a nearby stream. Then something else happened, a roar came not too far away, "sounds like a Scrab, best go to check it out." thought Shredder as he went towards where the sound came from. And wouldn't you know it? He found a Scrab! Well, actually two Scrabs dukeing it out. "heh, probably fighting for territory or something" thought shredder as he watched them duel, "I'll take on the winner, it'll be an easy kill because it would've been weakened from this fight, and i'll get double the territory! muhuwahahahahahahahahaha!" thought Shredder. And when the duel was over, he walked opposite the winner, let out a mightysome roar, and charged! Killed the other Scrab with a whirl of beaks and pincers, and danced on top of his opponant, "Yay i win! I own twice as much territory now! Sweet!" thought Shredder as he wandered around his now new home...

OOC: nothing for OOC: here either, ohs wells

06-05-2006, 02:59 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Yay, industrialist! The only problem being everyone else is animals, none of which are interested in the village at all...I'll take on a Mudokon soon if you want me to. I'd like to, but not sure whether I should...
No IC right now, I really need Slaveless to fill in the gap after my last post as either Slurp.
06-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Oh sorry guys, I didn't post here yesterday. Didn't feel like it.

Oh, and we should see if oddveteran will allow us to have two characters. It should be up to him whether or not this is considered as two characters. I'm afraid that I started the animal thing. I thought that being a Fleech would be something as preventing the mine from being fully destoried. But 500 Sligs and Slogs seems like that wouldn't be possible. We would just have to hope.

Oh, and Magic9mushroom, don't worry. The only thing I see wrong is that I wonder if Gillik is in a blimb or something. Just a little more feedback. Besides, everyone here has just started roleplaying in OWF.

IC: Slurp 2 saw that he found his friends again and grinned. He didn't know how Shryke had be able to found him, but that didn't matter anymore. Now, it was time to kill the rest of the Fleeches. But luckly, when the Fleeches sensed the Slegs, they quickly screeched, "There's too many of them! Quick, slither!" The Fleeches slithered off to the mine, not waiting for Slurp 1 to follow.

Half of the battle was done for the Slurps. Now they had to fend off the Slegs. But when Slurp 2 saw the was Slegs were approuching, memories of leading this pack became familiar. He realized that it was the pack that ate the two dead Paramites. This was also the pack that tried to kill Slurp 1.

But for some reason, one of them barked at him, "Boss? Is that you?" Another said, "Well I'll be! Quick man, run over here!" All the others started to run into the forest. Slurp 2 felt like that in order not to cause suspision, he went after them. Slurp 1 stayed where he was, now wondering what had happened.

Slurp 2 didn't go far into the forest, but he stopped when the others huddled together. One of them, the one who recgonized him, said, "Man, where were you? We were lost without us!" Slurp 2 didn't know what to say. He couldn't say that he deleted the conscious of the Sleg in this body.

Another said, "Yeah, and why are you hanging out with that no good Fleech and that freakazoid?! You have known us for 472 sunsets!"

Yet another barked, "We need more Slegs! That enormus Scrab ate 4 of our guys and with you not around, we don't know where to go!"

"Buddy, we don't have any luck anymore. Tusk Mane is our new leader and he hasn't caught us a single Paramite! We have to talk first, then hunt! Chimpunks are running up trees, Bolamites are running fast, and those dratty Scrabs are eating our Meetles and Elums!"

Tusk Mane, as Slurp could tell from his physical differences, barked, "Dark Blood is right. Hunting just isn't what is anymore. We tried to convince some Slogs coming by but...."

Slurp 2 turned his attenion to Tusk Mane. He remembered from his Sleg memories what Slogs are. They are smaller, pink, and hairless Slegs, who worked under walk men rule. He barked, "Wait, you have seen Slogs? Where?" Tusk Mane was surprised at Slurp 2's question, but responsed, "Well, we don't really have a clue. They were hunting, like us, but they were in a random part of the forest. Somewhere near a stream around here..." Slurp 2 barked, a little over exicted, "Take me there now!"

The Slegs looked at Slurp a little oddly. Never had this Sleg had been so interested in Slogs before. At least not like this... Tusk Mane said, "Okay, but I doubt it would be very smart. I thought we heard Walk men and there could be tons of Slogs. I thought that you got over your late mate. Oh well, your the boss." They all started to walk further into the forest, with Slurp 2 following them. Slurp 2 grinned. This could be step one to finding the Walk men.

Slurp 1 wondered what was happening. They were in there for some time. Perhaps they had wanted to meet him. Or something more ugly. Suddenly, Slurp 1 screeched at Shryke and started to head off into the forest.

06-06-2006, 02:45 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I've got a very good idea for a Mudokon, I'll put his bio in later. And gee, that was a long post.

IC: Shryke had understood some of the conversation, as he had been with Slurp 2 a while now, but did not know what these 'Walk men' (OOC: Sligs, right?) were, and they sounded intrigueing anyway, so he wanted to follow. The Slegs didn't seem too dangerous as they weren't trying to maul them now, and they seemed to like Slurp 2, and he could protect them if they get angry. So he went off after Slurp 1 through the forest after the Slegs.

OOC: LOL, I was just thinking of what Sligs might do if they see Shryke, and they think he's a real Shrykull. Jsut sort of funny watching them scream and run around, in a sense of the word. Actually, this might help during the story, eh? Anyway, Mudokon will pop up later. And he'll have plenty of personality and all, and won't be a plain, boring green one, that's for sure, anyway.
06-07-2006, 11:01 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Whoa there, Zerox. You got to take baby steps first. Did you ask the owners of The Albino Scrab to have another profile?

Oh, and Sligs might thing that Shrykull is real, but one of the Sligs might shoot it. If you remember in AO, no one really cares that Shrykull is there, they just try to kill Abe first. So, there might be a downside to that fun.

IC: As Slurp 2 started to follow the other Slegs, he sensed that Shryke was near. But one of the Slegs said, "I sense something a little odd." Obviously, the Slegs could not sense his entire form, for he was a little distance away, but enough for them to react. Tusk Mane smelt the air and he growled, "There is a creature about..... One with an abnormal shape... There's two of them...... The second is small.... But is long....." Slurp 2 knew that he smelt Shryke and Slurp 1. This was also a problem.

Slurp 2 commicated, "Maybe we should run faster... To throw our emenies off guard...." Dark Blood snapped and barked, "No! We haven't ain't anything since morning! I shan't let these go away that like those freaks! I bet it's them! Who is with me?" All of the Slegs mumbled in agreement. Without warning, they all started to dash after the two figures. Slurp 2 went after them, but not being use to running, he was slower. He had lost them.

Slurp 1 sensed four figures coming there way. He screeched at Shryke in warning to run far away. No telling what the Slegs could do.

06-07-2006, 12:05 PM
ELEMENTOFLOVE
Zappfly

: Jun 2006
: FARMINGTON UTAH
: 2
ELEMENTOFLOVE  (10)

But sddenly Chugg Norris rowndhouse kickkked all of u bitches

I wun
06-08-2006, 12:36 AM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: ELEMENTOFLOVE, don't be an idiot, and don't post things an idiot would post.
:
The only problem being everyone else is animals, none of which are interested in the village at all...
you want either me or slaveless to be interested in the village? ok then, done.

IC: As Shredder wandered around the edge of his territory, he noticed there was a village near it... "hmmmmm... Could be a good source of food for a while... imma gunna check it out." thought Shredder as he wandered over to the village. When he got to the entrance, many mudonkons looked at him, and aim their slingshots at him. One of the mudokons' fingers slipped and a rock hit Shredder in the chest on the bruise where he had gotten headbutted earlier. But Shredder didn't hurt the mudokon, because he could sense fear in the mud who had slung the rock, and also anger directed to the slinger mud from the other mudokons. One of the mudokons behind the slingers knew what to do with a Scrab, and found a peice of meat and chucked it at Shredder. "must be some sort of peace offering or something..." thought Shredder as he scooped up the meat into his mouth and swallowed it as he walked towards the center of the village, where a market was. Most of the younger mudokons there looked at him with fear and some of the older mudokons looked at him with respect."maybe the older ones were part of the mudanchee tribe?" Shredder thought...

OOC: the posts of mine will develop when magic9mushroom posts the attack, and also, welcome magic9mushroom! even though it's a bit late to post a welcome...

Last edited by E'l Scrabino; 06-08-2006 at 12:53 AM..
06-08-2006, 10:40 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

:
But sddenly Chugg Norris rowndhouse kickkked all of u bitches

I wun
OOC: As I said earlier in a thread this guy started, he sucks. Alot. He'll be banned soon enough, don't worry.

IC: as the Slegs carried on, they soon stopped. Then they aw him and barked in aggravation, but didn't attack. Slurp 2 also said that he was a friend. As Shryke looked, he could see a few strange creatures with tentacle faces wandering about. The Slegs barked as he walked out to greet them, and see whether their friend or a foe. An inexperienced, younger Slig shot over his shoulder, and wondered why it hadn't affected him. Then another Slig realised it was a Shrykull (he was expecting a 'real' Shrykull that was invincible and shot electricity, the view reinforced by the fact that he would have thought the first Slig missed, even though it had had no effect), flinched, then screamed "Save our souls! It's a Shrykull-thingamajigga!" and legged it fast. The other few Sligs that were around on patrol got scared by the prospect of the creature, and being rather cowardly creatures, particularly at their 'low' rank (of being normal Sligs, not flying/big-bro etc.), also screamed and fled wildly in any direction into the bushes.
Shryke was rather confused by their odd behaviour, as he meant no harm. Maybe, he thought, he would have to not appear quite so suddenly to these nervous creatures, or something. The Slegs came out, and appeared rather astonished at this feat, and he understoof from their barks that they appeared to be pleased. He questioned why, but they did not really understand, except Slurp 2 who helped translate a bit. The Slegs were confused why he was confused, but they explained that the walk-men were evil. maybe not thir Slogs that were occasionally with them. They then ran off. Shryke then follwoed them again with Slurp 1.

OOC: I don't think I'm controlling any characetrs TOO much though. I'll also check soon about the two characters thing.
06-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I never really wanted to focus around the village. It didn't seem like Slurp is very friendly to Mudokons, so why should he have to deal with them? My focus is the Industerials, since they are sort of part of the plot. To attack them is important too.

Oh and E'l Scrabino, the cave Shredder went into, do you know if that the Fleech mine I was in a little earlier ago, or was it just a random cave?

And, I don't think you are controlling too much characters. If you were controlling every Slig in the forest, that may be questionable. I just have a thought. Why would the Slegs care about the Sligs? How would they know if they are evil? Sligs aren't truely evil, they are just going through a rough time. Also, it's Skillya who is evil, not her children.

IC: When Slurp 1 saw the Sligs, he didn't care about the Slegs or even if he could've been shot. His focus was that the Sligs were most likely going back to their base. That was his mission. He screeched louder than before, "Buddy, go after those walk men, NOW!" Slurp 1 knew that if he were to leap out of Shryke's hands, he knew that would be bad, since Shryke is the faster one.

Slurp 2 grew tried after a while, for he couldn't tell where his pack when now. They could have already killed by now. But there was hope. Yet he lost that a while ago. The forest was full of creatures and he couldn't tell which was his own selves. Just then, a pair of Paramites flung themselves down from a tree. And they didn't seem too happy to see him.

Slurp 2 knew there was no time for this and barked, "Get out of my way! I have more important things to worry about." Remarkbly, the Paramites talked back, and oddly came to his understanding. "More important thing?! Like killing more of this forest!" the first screeched.
"You killed our brothers and cousins! They meant a lot to us!", the other screeched.
"Now it's time to see if you can die with them!", the first said again. The two started to walk towards Slurp 2. Yet he was confident that they were going to join their family.