03-13-2006, 03:59 PM
oddveteran93
Rabid Fuzzle

: Jan 2006
: Melbourne
: 516
oddveteran93  (23)
The Albino Scrab

Ok then, I've decided to make my own RPG to try and get more people involved in the RPG section and have fun. It's my first RPG so don't expect anything awesome. Before I start explaining the story, Let me set some rules, some are from T-nex's 'Rules' thread.

1. Here is how you character profile should look (on this RPG):

*Name: (characters first and last name, or only first name, or nickname)
*Sex and specie: (male or female and species; slig, mud, steef etc)
*Description: (what the character looks like)
*Equipment: (what the character carries, nothing stupid eg. fridge)
*Personality: (what the character is like eg. usually happy, witty, dumb etc)
*Bio/Backsotry: (a bit about the character's past)

2. For now, only use one character, I might let people add another one later on.
3. Please don't spam or flame or I'll get a mod to kick you out or something.
4. Use "OOC" (out of character) when you talk to a forum member. Eg. OOC: Hey guys, can I change my character a bit?
5. Don't take control of other people's characters or the storyline.
6. Don't post stupid things like: "Then the police came for no reason and I exploded"
7. Instead of *sits down on chair and sighs*, write it in this format: He sat down on the chair and sighed. And in dialogue don't do this:

Slig: Hey get out of there!
Try to do this:
"Hey, get out of there" the slig yelled.
8. Please use correct grammar and spelling. Ok that's it! when we have four people we can start. Have fun!

------------------
The Albino Scrab
------------------

Backstory

The far northern part of Mudos is a beautiful place. It is a mountainous region mostly covered by forests and rivers. Unlike most of Mudos, it is a land untouched by the industrialists. It is free from corruption and heavy machinery. Our story starts in a small village called West Shrubton, famous for it's many spooce shrub farms. It is located in a large forest on the west coast of northern Mudos.

It was built there strategically to stay hidden from industrialists but it is not easy to live there for the village is under constant paramite attacks. There is also an abandoned mine near the village which is infested with fleeches. Some say that there is some sort of "Fleech Queen" who gives birth to all these fleeches. But excluding all those problems it's a pretty good place to live. Mostly everything was well and good in the village, until one day a young slig showed up at the village gates. His name was Frex Gertson and he was still only a teenager.

He was not accepted at first, but on time he showed the mudokons that he meant no harm. He became the tribe shaman's best friend. After saving a young mudokon from drowning, he became the village hero.

(Time to add my character profile)

Name: Frex Gertson
Sex and specie: Male, Slig
Description: Frex is an unusually large slig . He has dark skin and always wears a black leather jacket and mask. He is pretty tall mostly because of his metal legs which he made in the village.
Equipment: Black leather jacket and mask, metal crossbow and metal arrows, necklace with a shiny emerald from the shaman.
Personality: Frex is a very calm but paranoid person. He has a good sense of humor and likes to meet new people. He is a good person who hates industrtialists but has a strange connection to slogs.
Backstory/bio: He was taken to Soulstorm Brewery as a small child and he was a technician who repaired security orbs, greeters, Tear Extractors and many other things. He secretely released some mudokons and ran away with them the he was a teenager. They all traveled through various villages and industrial fortresses until his mudokon friends were killed by flying slig patrol. Frex trveled north, in search of a nice place to live and a good life. When he was about 18, he reached West Shrubton.

(back to the story)

Frex carried the last bundle of wood to the construction site of the new watch tower. The mudokons were constucting it to keep better watch over the forest and the annoying paramite attacks. Frex sat down next to some mudokon workers and started chatting. He stopped suddenly as he heard a distorted noise.

The muds stopped talking as the heard the noise too.

"What's that?" one of them asked.

Frex listened carefully and realised it was coming from his mask; it was a conversation between two "things" which was intercepted by his mask's transmitor which was issued to all sligs for emergency contact.
"....sir, the mine can still be restored. It was a minor collapse, one of our anti-chant orbs survived.", a squeeky voice said.

"You mean mine #0481 in North-West Mudos? The one with the explosive chemicals?" a Glukkon voice asked.

"The one and only. The orb's recording also shows a village nearby in the woods. We should strike with all our forces so we capture as many slaves as we can. Then we can restore the mine and make the inhabitants of that village work in it. Imagine the profits sir" the squeeky voice replied.

"Brilliant plan! We'll round up everyone and we'll march tomorow!" the Glukkon yelled. The two voices started laughing and Frex hit his mask turning the little speaker off.

Frex stared at the frightened mudokons. He had to ask the shaman for help. They all ran to the shaman and started yelling out everything at once. Panic spread through the village quickly. The shaman and Frex discussed their ideas and came to a conclusion.

"There might be an old spirit who can help us. A spirit who' staken the form of a mighty scrab. Find him, he's our only hope! You'll recognise him; just keep going north and look for the mighty white scrab!" the old shaman said, and returned to his hut.

OOC: Okay, sorry for the long post, after four people join, we can start.

Last edited by oddveteran93; 03-14-2006 at 12:22 PM..
03-13-2006, 04:56 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

Hey, this looks like fun! I'll join, even though I still need to touch up on my RPG skills.

Name: Slurp
Sex: Male
Spieces: Fleech
Describation: Slurp is an averge Fleech. There is nothing different about him than any other, except for his spade shaped birthmarks on each head.
Equipment: Tounge and all.
Personally: Jumpy. He can give off a quite a scare to himself. He doesn't like any creature that isn't a slurg or fleech. He's pretty agressive to any threatning creatures or even non threatning creatures.
Bio: He was born in the mine, and is protecting the "nest". He was scouting the forest until the conference of the industerians.

Is this OK?

03-13-2006, 05:08 PM
oddveteran93
Rabid Fuzzle

oddveteran93  (23)

Yes that's fine. Thanks for joining! We just need to wait untill more people join.

03-16-2006, 06:00 PM
SligStorm
Super Stingbee

: Jul 2005
: United Kingdom,Wales
: 462
SligStorm  (24)
Question

Hey odd.. is abe involved in your RPGs mudokon tribe?

03-16-2006, 06:18 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

: Feb 2006
: The shivering isles!
: 441
outlaw king  (10)
Happy

OOC : It would be my pleasure to join oddveteran , youre plots to RPGs are crisp and original , congrats , by the way , what happened to rail road rundown?

Name : scrappy

Species : Fleech

Sex : male

Carrys : A small heater on his back to keep him warm , he also has a very strong tongue that can strip flesh.

Appearance : Huge for a fleech , hes about the size of a Slig , and loves nicking the mudokons tucker ( especially on shrivelled scrab rump night ) This is how he is so big . He puffs a small pipe and has a miniature boiler on his back , for he gets cold easily.

Personality : Caring , sensitive and understanding , yet he loves food , hes rather weak aswell.

Backstory : Aslik was 5 years old when he brought scrappy , unfortunatly , Maggie was a fleechaphobic at the time , and was frightened of shlurk , because he loved hiding in her bed when " grandson " Aslik visited her huge castle , thus fore , shluck was flushed , halfway down the pipeline , he found a hole , whitch he wriggled through , and instantley landed in a cold , dank , freezing cave that is known as the bottom of the abandoned mine , he caught hypothemia here . He soon found the village nearby to be a good source of food , so many mudokons know him and often feed him when he plonks by , he also got his little boiler made by the village shaman. He loves his pipe which he nicked of asliks table when he was little , hes never ever stopped smoking it since , and the village people are always giving him tobacco.

OOC : now lets get this cool rpg started as soon as possible!

03-16-2006, 08:08 PM
oddveteran93
Rabid Fuzzle

oddveteran93  (23)

To answer Sligstorm's question, no Abe is not in that tribe. Sorry but I think I can't use Abe or Munch in RPGs. I think it's in the rules. Hmm, T-nex probably knows. And thanks Outlaw King. I didn't create Railroad Rundown if you're thinking that. This is my first RPG. Railroad Rundown and Tom Frogman's excellent 'The Bounty Hunter' inspired me to make this RPG. We need one more person to join. And I wonder what happened to The bounty Hunter RPG?

03-16-2006, 11:05 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: Nice plot, nice description... I like it :-)
Btw, what happens when they find the white scrab?? Will someone control it? And are the Industrialists controllable?
I don't think i stated anywhere that ingame characters are not allowed. But Dripik did in his Rp.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

03-17-2006, 08:26 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

According to these rules, yes the White Scrab and the Industerians are controlble. As long they aren't fully a full time character.

03-17-2006, 10:49 AM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

: The shivering isles!
: 441
outlaw king  (10)

OOC : oddveteran , I know you didnt create RR , but I really like the story to this RPG , and just thought you should be acknowledged for that , and when I asked you about RR , I did so , because you were one of the very few posters that posted there

So , cummon everyone , join! Thisll be fun!

03-17-2006, 12:02 PM
oddveteran93
Rabid Fuzzle

oddveteran93  (23)

:
OOC : oddveteran , I know you didnt create RR , but I really like the story to this RPG , and just thought you should be acknowledged for that , and when I asked you about RR , I did so , because you were one of the very few posters that posted there
Ok then. Thanks! And the industrials can be controllable so people can start with an industrialist as their main character. I'm not sure if the white scrab will be controllable, I'll think about that

Last edited by oddveteran93; 03-21-2006 at 01:14 PM..
03-21-2006, 01:00 PM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

Hi, mind if I join? ^_^ I'll be your fourth guy, if I can.

Name: *
Sex and Specie: Male Paramite
Description: A baby Paramite, just born, so about a foot long.
Equipment: None
Personality: Playful. He hasn't learnt properly how to kill yet, and is lost.
Bio/backstory: It's a little baby Paramite, who somehow has strayed in the viscinity of the Mudokon village alone. He is none-hostile, and perhaps even tameable. He loves meat.

*This character is planned to develop as the story goes along. He hasn't got a name yet, so I'll refer to him as 'The Paramite' - the first player who interacts with him gets to name him anything they want!

03-21-2006, 01:13 PM
oddveteran93
Rabid Fuzzle

oddveteran93  (23)

Ok we can start as soon as I post the "starting post" which just sets the story in motin, sometime today. After we start anyone can join but their characters have to fit into the storyline.

03-23-2006, 02:41 AM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

: Mar 2006
: pootown
: 248
Slig_Cake  (10)

sorry i know u only said 4 people but this looks too awesome to miss i'd been waitin for my account to get activated to get in this. If you dont like me joinin now just say so.

Deep in the forest where few creatures tread stood an exceptionally large scrab deep in slumber by a small pool of water.

To the mudokons he was known as 'Big Red', the name so called by the description the mudokons gave - those who were fortunate enough to see him and escape alive. Even other Scrabs stayed clear of him when they could sense his presence. Only those that were almost big enough and ready for the challenge ever took him on, but none of them could win. This scrab was legendary, and while most mudokons of West Shrubton had dubbed him a myth, they still feared the day when they would tread into his path.

However despite his terrifying appearence, this scrab was haunted. While he slept he could hear the howls of another scrab. But he could tell that this was no ordinary scrab, he could detect by the tone that it was differnt to the rest of his opponents. And it was calling him as if it knew him personally. These dreams appeared every night and the Scrab was spooked by them.

The howling seemed to fade away and quickly changed to a slithering sound. The scrabs senses tingled and he awoke abruptly. The sscrab still stood there until he let out a shriek to detect where the creature was. It was a fleech and as it heard the shriek it panicked and began to slither away. But the scrab was too fast and he pounced on it, scooped it up with his beak and swallowed it whole. Then he trot to the pool of water and began lapping up his morning drink. He had decided it was time to find the scrab that was calling out to him and he would challenge it! After gulping down his last swig of water, he jumped over the pool and began to set off after his ghost.

Name: 'Big Red' (yeh i know it's a rip off of that australian myth of the kangaroo)
Sex and specie: Male/Scrab
Description: Big for a scrab, darker coloured so more reddish than orange. Very strong.
Personality: Very aggresive, yet scared of the white scrab that is haunting him.
Bio/Backstory: Never been beaten or wounded. Always been the strongest scrab around.

Sorry bout the long post i wont usually do this
03-23-2006, 02:13 PM
sligco
Thudslug

: Jul 2004
: slig baracks
: 191
sligco  (10)

(can i join)
Name: scourge
*Sex and specie: male,steef
*Description:like stranger only whith small horns and darker fur and green and blue armor
*Equipment: nothing
*Personality: keeps to himself usualy
*Bio/Backsotry: not much is known except he use to live on mongo plain untill sekto put up a bounty for steef heads.

Last edited by sligco; 03-26-2006 at 04:51 PM..
03-23-2006, 02:46 PM
oddveteran93
Rabid Fuzzle

oddveteran93  (23)

OOC: Yeah, you can all join, I think did say at least 4 people and the more the better. Note: To the people who saw 'The bounty hunter' thread, my character is not the same as the one in the bounty hunter rpg. I only used his name.

Frex ate lunch with some of the mudokons near the construction site of the new wall. The whole tribe was asked to help build a new wall and some defence buildings to resist the industrial attack. The wall was being built out of wood and some stone. There was still a lot of work that had to be done, so Frex said his quick goodbyes and left the village.

He wondered through the woods which seemed to get darker. There were still some huts around, but they were abandoned. Frex heard a strange noise in the distance and pulled out his crossbow. He continued cautiosly watching every tree and shadow. He was surprised that the shaman didn't send anyone with him to help him. He wondered why.

A large pack of paramites appeared out of nowhere and ran through the woods. Frex hid under some exposed tree roots. Fortunately for him, the paramites didn't see him. He sighed and got up. A long tongue sudenly wrapped around his neck.

"Oh crap!" he yelled struggling to breathe. It was a fleech on one of the tree brances. He shot an arrow desperately but missed. Another fleech grabbed his left arm. He grabbed one of the fleeches' tounge and pulled it untill the feech fell to the ground. He punched it angrily and threw it away. the other fleech crawled into a small hole into the ground.

Frex looked around. He was at a small road. It led straight to the infested mine. He didn't want to venture in there so he continued quietly through the woods. It started snowing. A few hours later, Frex decided to call it a day and sat down near some bushes. It wasn't going to be easy to find this scrab.

03-23-2006, 02:54 PM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

scourge was walking down a road and saw frex"what the hell is that"he whispered to himself and walked over to him and looked at him wierd"hello"he said "ummm who are you"he said straightening up

Last edited by sligco; 03-23-2006 at 02:56 PM..
03-24-2006, 09:27 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

The tiny Paramite wandered the forest, terrified. It had just narrowly escaped being detected by a band of Fleeches, and was walking slowly and quietly. He came to a sort of clearing. A road, maybe. Though, the Paramite daren't walk the road. It was too open, he could get seen. So, he decided to walk alongside the road, still in the bushes. It began to snow. The Paramite knew this was going to be bad, he could sense it. He didn't want to stay in the cold.

The Paramite decided to find a heat source. It wandered carefully through a hole in a tree, and found a bush, radiating some heat. It crawled over to the heat source, and found it to be a big, dark green lump. The small creature crawled onto the lump. It was very cosy, and lay down. Then it could feel the mass moving, and became scared. It hissed loudly and fell off the Slig backwards, and struggled on it's back, flipped over and hid in the bush. It's tiny head poked out, and watched the Slig, fearfully.

03-24-2006, 11:31 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slurp wandered along the forest hungerly. He couldn't return without food, according to the Fleech Queen, so Slurp was hunting very eagerly. As the system goes, each Fleech needs to feed their queen first, so Slurp had a thudslug stored in his stomach for quite a while. But Slurp needed to be feed too, and he was tired of Zappfly.

Slurp knew that it was getting dark, and Paramites vicously scavaged for food in packs. Slurp rushed at the thought of that, continuing his search for something little at least. Chimpunks went down smoothly, but then again, bolamites were like huge tacos for him. Or maybe even a baby paramite. Slurp could've swollowed a Zappfly by now, but they had exterme radation, and sometimes made you regret eating one.

Slurp slithered across the ground, trying to make his identity not known to any prey. He fianlly got to a watering hole where he sensed Elums, slipping water down their throats. He first considered one, but they were a lot faster than any mudokon he would catch. Slurp's stomach growled and scared off some skunks. He sighed in the Fleech way and tried to sense for any other animals. Slurp got his attenion on a nearby Chimpunk, and he purred.

Slurp stuck his tounge out on a tree, and pulled himself up. He climbed the branches, the way he would hunt quietly. He then found himself on the tree, rather high above the ground. He searched for the Chimpunk's presence and then found it. He aimed carefully, and next he flicked tounge right at the unfortunent Chimpunk.

Slurp first burped the dead Thudslug first, and then he ate the Chimpunk's body, ignoring it's insults of terror. Slurp licked the blood on both of his lips. He next swollowed the thudslug before it even touched the ground and stored back in his stomach. Slurp was satisfied and used his tounge to swing past the trees.

OOC: Heh, I'll post later.

03-25-2006, 03:42 AM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

Slig_Cake  (10)

ooc: i think someone should take on an industrialist to give the story more depth
03-25-2006, 05:21 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Sorry, but no one can't right now. Unless someone joins as an industerial.

IC: Slurp breathed heavily as he traveled for branch to branch. He tried to cross each tree without trying leting the wieght of the thudslug pull him down drastically.

Slurp also had to figure out where to go. After hours of search, he wandered off to far from the nest. He also started to slow down, because Slurp hadn't had a good night sleep for weeks. Zappflies really give a lot of energy to keep you awake.

Slurp crossed Zappflies everywhere and got ticked off from those Thudslugs trying to get their brother out of him. The shurbs on the trees made Slurp constatonly fall off the trees. Luckly, his tounge would catch onto a branch in time before he fell.

Before long, Slurp pressed his tounge on a tree and flung himself onto a top branch. He decided to take a break for a while and layed on the branch, being energized by the screams of the bolamites. Just then, a fleech started to crawl out of branch. Slurp talked in hissing saying, "Hey, where are you going without any food?"

The fleech responded, "I've got to go away from here! There's a huge slug here, and he's strong enough to kill with his hands!" He continued to crawl away and Slurp was full of curiousity.

"Maybe I could kill this slug and get an award!" was Slurp's thoughts. He right away got climbing. He reached to the road on a tree, ignoring the wieght he was holding. He saw a monsterous beast, with a slig, and a hissing paramite, that was small. He couldn't tell which one to bite first. He stuck his tounge on the paramite first. Slurp didn't know what the conqueses would be.

03-25-2006, 05:59 AM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

scourge turned around and growled then started walking towards him.He roared then heard a noise and looked around"damb better get out'a here"scourge said and ranout into the field and saw a paramite"damb more are commin and ran futher and into a forest and came to a mudokon village and walked through pushing muds aside and found a nice shady tree and laid down next to it

03-25-2006, 01:54 PM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

The Paramite hissed louder as it was hit by a Fleech tongue. It scratched at the tongue visciously with it's small, needle-sharp claws, and wriggled to loosen itself. It looked around for a hiding place, and decided to jump into the convenient hole next to the Slig - which turned out to be the Slig's pants. It squeezed in and hid at the bottom, feeling protected by the metal. It was hot in there, though.

03-25-2006, 04:37 PM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

scourge woke up to young mudokons staring at him he stoog up and they looked up to him"wow"one said"what havent you ever seen a steef before"he growled an older mudokon heared him and walked over"a steef around these parts?"he said an elder mudokon walked over "ive heard of you must zi...."scourge silenced him whith a growl"eh scourge"the mud said backing up"ya how do you know me"scourge said"i have heard of you"the mud said"my name is shron"he said"shron thats a weird name"scourge said laughing shron motioned for scourge to follow him into the biggest tent"so have you heard of the albino scrab"shron asked"the what?"scourge asked confused"the albino scrab a ghostly scrab its and amazing sight but its been terrirising our villagers lately"shron said"So.....What do ya want me to do aboute it"scourge said shron took a long inhale"a prophet has told us a steef shall come and defend us"shron answered"what?"scourge said surprised "theres a small grubb village not far from here they will tell you much"shron said scourge was aboute to speek up "go"shron shouted scourge stood up and walked out of the tent

03-26-2006, 01:27 AM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

Slig_Cake  (10)

The scrab stopped on a small cliff and rested. He had been running straight for three days in pursuit of the ghost scrab. But he was not yet tired, merely thirsting for fresh water as it was so scarce across the desert plains. Not that scrabs ever needed much water but he needed it to sustain his energy.

The scrab let his claws sense the earth beneath him. He could tell now that he was now in was highly vegetated, and that water was flowing in a stream down in the valley. But he could also sense movement.

Down the valley 3 mudokons strode with arrows and slings. Whistling and chattering cheerfully. One mudokon made a dirty joke about a slog with no legs in a slig barracks and the others laughed hilariously. Their humour was short lived by the dull thud they heard directly behind them.

Last edited by Slig_Cake; 03-26-2006 at 01:30 AM..
03-26-2006, 04:27 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slurp decided not to cause trouble and swung onto another branch. It was late sunset now, and no Fleech knew had ever been out that late. Slurp didn't have the time crawl so he kept on swinging on the branches he was on.

It was a while before he reached a large, thick branch. Slurp realized that he back where he was feed. The watering hole. Slurp started screechng in rage, not caring whether or not the animals around him heard him. Slurp screamed once more and his scream was responded. Slurp hated to know what replied. Suddenly, two paramites used the webbing of bolamites, to climb up them. They all screeched at him. Slurp panicked and couldn't think at all, and shot the thudslug at one of them in mouth. The paramite choked on the thudslug and started coughing. The other searched for slurp, but he already used his other mouth to climb to another branch, high in the tree. Slurp panicked, and knew they would find him eventually.

OOC: Sligco, where did that village take place? Because the scrab is a spirit and I would doubt he would terrioze his own kind.

Last edited by Slaveless; 03-26-2006 at 04:36 AM..
03-26-2006, 07:06 AM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

(well i kinda thught it was an albino scrab well than nevermind my last post)scourge smelled a scrab nearby he got up and walked towards the valley he came to the valley and saw three mudokons and a scrab behind them

Last edited by sligco; 03-26-2006 at 07:17 AM..
03-26-2006, 01:30 PM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

Slig_Cake  (10)

The mudokons panicked at the sheer size of the scrab and they soon realised that this was Big Red that stood in front of them. One of them dropped his weapons and fled. The other more courageous mudokons quickly took out their pouch and began flinging rocks at it. But they merely bounced off the rock solid scrab and he took his charge. Both mudokons had split up and he attacked the one closest. The mudokon just had time enough to load his bow and fire blindly. It was a lucky hit and pierced the scrabs left chest plate from close range. Enraged, the scrab cut down the mudokon impaling it with its beak. It then turned its attention towards the remaining mudokon.
03-26-2006, 04:54 PM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

scourge walked over to big red and and growled"your a kinda big scrab huh he said stepping towards it and looked at the dead mudokon and shook his head and pushed the reamining mudokon behind him looking at the scrabs darker color"your big red ive heard of you "he said whith a laugh and cracked his nuckles and roared

Last edited by sligco; 03-26-2006 at 04:56 PM..
03-26-2006, 05:20 PM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

Slig_Cake  (10)

The scrab heard the stranger and turned his attention towards it. He didn't recognise what creature it was but was annoyed and shocked when he sensed that it was not terrified of him. The scrab bent its neck down to pluck the protruding arrow out of his torso and spat it at his challenger. It gave an almighty roar to the sky and energy surged around the whole scrabs body. It then charged at his opponent.
03-26-2006, 07:04 PM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

scourge grabbed the scrab by the mouth and through him and roared he pushed the mudokon behing his back"run"he said and rambed bigred the mudokon ran to the village scourge got ready to fight the scrab