Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

12-10-2005, 09:12 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Two paramites were resting, not so far away from the Scrab. They woke up as they scented something unfamiliar, and crawled towards the scrab's direction.

"What is it?" One asked.

"I think it's a scrab. I heard that some paramites from the other pack had some trouble with a scrab." The other said.

"Oh, that reminds me that they still have the outer territory." The other said, but stood still as it saw the mutated scrab.

The other paramite crawled up the wall, where the Scrab couldn't reach it, and threw some web at it, while the other called for backup. Soon 3 more Paramites had arrived, and they were ready to defends their territory.

---

Kix and the rest had heard the paramite-screams.

"Are they your friends?" Kix asked.

"Umm... no... Their voices don't sound familiar, i think it's my pack's rivals." Somi answered.

"How can you tell apart their voices?" Dean asked curiously.

"I'm a paramite you dumbnut." Somi said with an annoyed voice.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

12-10-2005, 10:07 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Dek was sick of Stivik's tubborn nature, and he decide to do what most Vykers do in situations liek this: Try and shift the task at hand to someone else.
"look Stivik, I can't do anything really, I'm just a surgeon. If you want her gone so much, you go to Arnie with her, and tell him all of this. I can't sign any warrants to remove her, and I'm not being "revolutionary", I'm being rational and unbiased. But if you're so worried that Anni will kil lyou, then maybe you should take Boogie with you so you feel safer, if Boogie doesn't mind?"
Digs at a Slig's pride usually worked them up, and Dek had to annoy Stivik into dropping it and pleading to Arnie instead. So the plan should go well, t least Dek hoped so.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

12-10-2005, 11:58 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

: Sep 2005
: Florida
: 1,512
metroixer  (-71)

OCC: Hey I would love to join but uh...Can someone give me a summary on what happened on this RPG so far? I wanna join but I don't think i'll be able to read all those 200 pages of RPG contemt FMPOV(from my point of view).
12-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Sorry guys, I think I'm going to have to drop out from this. I simply don't have the time to post on here that much anymore; I've been managing to keep track of what's going on, but I hardly ever get time to actually post. I don't think any of my characters are interacting with anyone else at present, so it shouldn't be much of a jolt to the RPG, but if you would prefer, I should be able to (eventually) find some logical way to leave the RPG like what Havoc did.
It was fun while it lasted, but it's just not fair on you guys to expect you to wait for me when I take so long between posts. Just so you know, at this stage I'm not planning to leave the other RPGs I have characters in as those characters are still interacting I think, and I can possibly keep them running along adequately, for now at least. But if not, I'll have to do the same in those RPGs as well.

12-11-2005, 04:23 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Make a summery of an RPG which goes over 100 pages? Bit much for me, I guess, but if you read a little here and there, that will be enough, you'll get the hang of it. Godd grammar is what important. By the way, if you decided to join, welcome to W@RF, metroixer!

I'll post some IC later, I have to do some homework now.

12-12-2005, 01:02 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Just read the last four or five pages and you should be sorted. Just remember any characters need to have a proper entrance, no randomly appearing in the factory, they have to arrive there when they start. Also, see the rules on the first page of one of the W@RF threads. Just so you know what you're doing.

Stivik definately decided he didn't like the vykker and would make sure he suffered when the report of Repture Farms was complete. In the mean time he would deal with Anni. And he needed to send off the recording in his box, it had picked up some good stuff in the few hours it had been on, but ithad also run out.
Stivik: "Fine, I'll take it to Arnie. But I wanna sleep off her attack first, I still feel pretty bad. Stick her in one of your cages until I come get her." He waited to see how Dekj would react: he wanted to get this thing behind him, so Stivik felt confident he'd lock hre up just to get rid of him.

12-12-2005, 08:09 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Dek was glad that Stivik had finally dropped it, and gave an exasperated whisper of 'Yes alright.' to him before turning to Anni.
"Now Anni, Stivik's suggestion may not be appealing to you, but if you got i a cell just for a very very shrt time, then he would not harm you and you wouldn't be at risk of causing accidents to yourself or others. Besides, you'll get fed and treated well, it will only be for perhaps an hour. what do you say?"
While he was speaking he had maneauvered himself to the entrance into the chamber where the scrab had been kept, and gestured for Boogie to block the main door and Stivik to block one of the other lab room doors, to prevent Anni from escaping if she panicked. Vykker phsycology nearly always works, or your money back, as the slogan for the popular counselling centres goes, and Dek hoped that it'd work this time, and Ani would see reason. if not they would have to (Regrettably) use force.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

12-12-2005, 09:48 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Anni wanted to try to get away, but then she changed her mind. She sighed, as she knew, she wouldn't get past 3 persons. The sound of a cage didn't apeal much to her, but there was no escape, and it would be justlain stupid to try out some heroic escape atempt, only to fail and face more humiliation. But she hated the fact that Stivik had won the arguement, and resisted the urge to call him something bad. Even as much as she hated him, it had never been the meaning to let her bad side take control over her, and go completely mad.

"Whatever..." she said in an almost sad way, and avoided to look at Stivik, and then said with a lower voice; "But I'm gonna expose you Stivik, i think i finally know what you're up to."

Her eyes met the black box she had spotted on him a few times, but only noticed it now. She thought it fitted on the description, she had heard some vykkers talk about at the old labs. They had been worried that a spy was amongst them. she shrugged, and walked towards the cage.

============

12-12-2005, 11:17 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I almost forgot about this, metroixer. Here's another way to look up W@RF's story easier. Rpg Cc Fan Art (v.2.)

--------------------------------

RG-49 pulled the hanging catwalk to its original place. He took his welder from its usual compartment and started welding the structure. "Welding here, welding there... I'm capable but not used to this." he muttered.

Rick opened one of the crates and saw the grinder parts inside, which reminded him of the food-holding device he planned. "I'll have to take more effort on those." he thought.

12-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

The scrab was just about to enter a hallway when strands of web tripped him and left him immoble on the floor. He sighed and looked around.

Scrab: "Typical paramites. I'm not trying to hurt you! I just want to talk!"

The scrab lowered his head as a peaceful gesture and waited for something to happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sev stepped out of the bathroom and sighed with relief. The blood was gone, yet the scars still remained. He stretched and scratched his head. Where to now? He then remembered the people in the medical room and decided to go there. He headed towards that direction hoping that Stivik was in a better conditon than before.

12-13-2005, 08:18 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: sorry, I typed up this post yesterday but then the internet stopped working for some reason, and it wouldn't send. I'm not intentionally avoiding you or anything Jarnww.

Jim smiled weakly at Scruben: "Great, glad your ok," and then quickly lead him away from where RG was now working.
Jim: "Did you here what he said, we have to go down... there! There were about three sligs down there! I'll freeze up straight away. and the robot will probably kill me if I don't go down! What are we gonna do?"

Stivik heard Anni whispering as she passed him and he answered, equally quietly, hoping to mess with her head a little: "Why Mud, I don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about!" Then to the room in general, "Make sure you keep her safer than you did the scrab, i'm gonna sleep off whatever she injected me with and then go find Arnie. I should be four or five hours. And remember vykker, she's a mud, whether a special one or not. She's a slave, so treat her like one. Go read a newspaper when you get the chance, Queen Maggie has got her eyes open for anyone who isn't following the order of things and I think she'd have a heart attack and die if she saw this place."

He left the lab once he was sure Anni was going t be locked up and headed off to the rec room. It was empty, much to his pleasure. he opened his box and set it to send the hours of recordings on it. Then he lay down to sleep.

Last edited by Splat; 10-12-2009 at 03:57 PM.. : Strange formatting error
12-13-2005, 10:59 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: W@RF Comic updated!

RG-49 put out the welder's light as he finished with the catwalk. There was a click in his head as he activated one of his special visions. He observed the welded structure for a while. "This should hold for some time. Now, I better go down and help with the repairs too." There was another click as his sight returned to normal vision. He stood up, pulled his rifle from his back and went to the stairs nearby.

Arnie walked to Otto and the charts on the wall screens.

Otto: "Not too bright, is it?"

Arnie: "Well, there's a little fall over there." He inclined his head to a break on the line which went to the upper right of the screens. "That must be the time when the grinders broke. Of course, that's only one grinding station of the factory..."

Otto: "But the main boiler's shut down... or isn't it?"

Arnie: "I don't know for sure. RG or someone else should know more than us."

Otto: "Don't you think we should do more than sitting in here? We hardly know what's going on in the factory."

Arnie: "Well, I'm more concerned about the employees' whereabouts. I guess everyone is scattered all around the factory." He looked at the clock on the wall. "Hey, it's pretty late. I think we should announce the end of shift for today."

He stepped to his ComPhone. "Announcement: Today's shift is over. All workers return to their RR's. That is all."

Otto: "Let's go then."

They walked out of the Executive Office.

12-13-2005, 11:03 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

As Anni had gotten in the cage.and heard Stivik's whisper, she rolled her eyes and sent him an angry look. Of course he'd deny it. Then when he had left, she looked at Boogie, hoping he wouldn't leave, as she'd hate to be alone with the Vykker.
Vykkers... The creatures she hated most. She didn't understand why Odd had created such evil beings.
She sighed and sat down on her butt, starring at them both, but the stare was emtpy.

============

Last edited by T-nex; 12-13-2005 at 11:23 AM..
12-20-2005, 07:44 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: W@RF Comic updated again. Check Fan Corner for details.

---------------------------------

Arnie and Otto arrived to the Executive RR.

Arnie: *yawn* "... another long day..."

He got on his bed.

Otto: "Yeah, it was rather eventful. Night."

He got on his bed too.

Arnie: "Night."

----------------------------------

RG-49 arrived to the Grinding Station. He went to #7 Slig.

RG-49: "Catwalk repaired, Slig organic."

#7 Slig: "Right. It's seems safe."

RG-49: "Positive. It was I who did the repairs, so it is in better condition now."

#7 Slig: "Do you need to explain everything with such detail? A simple 'agreed' would have been enough."

RG-49: "Can't help it. RG models always had some faults. Earlier models had an unlucky habit of random self-destruction, mind you. I wouldn't be soo effective if I blew myself up all the time."

12-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Dragonlord3
Stunk

: May 2003
: Trying to get into Mitsur
: 46
Dragonlord3  (10)

Flaxis woke up from a terrible dream. Panting, he looked around the barren bunk that he slept in. Nothing. Faint noises emenated from the vent above him.

"Hello? Whos there?" Flaxis called out. He walked over to the door, and looked out. He got one look at a figure, which looked like robot, but as tall the head glukkon in the sector. That was all he saw before some hard hit him over the head.

Some time later, Flaxis came to and looked around.

(I won't be posting any time soon, 'cause I'm going away for the holidays, so I give anyone who wants to use my character to use him. Happy holidays everyone! )

Last edited by Dragonlord3; 12-21-2005 at 05:19 PM..
12-22-2005, 11:47 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: Cool, new RPer, despite not being a new member! Always fun to have someone new arrive here, adds more variety!! Hope you like it Dragonlord3!
IC: Dek sighed as Stivik lft, wishing the fool would be more opn minded. But that was the goodthing about being a surgeon, if you wanted someone more open minded, then you could just open their mind u pand tinker around unti lyou got your result, or they died.
'Note to self: Next time Stivik's unconscious, tamper with his brain.' Dek thought, scribbling it down on a piece of paper and tucking it in his pocket. He turned to anni, relieved that she'd gone quietly.
The announcement for returning to restrooms came over, and dek turned to Boogie, saying "Yo ucan go now if you want boogie, I don't eed you around anymore. Oh, but first,"
He grabbed a bottle of painkillers nd a bottle of antibiotics from a cupboard and handed them to Boogie.
"Take the antibiotics once every 3-4 hours to prevent lung infection. ou might be in pai nfrom them, so take the painkillers a little hwile later with just some water, NOT brew r expresso or coffee. Just water."
He waited for Boogie to take the bottles and leave, so he could finally gt a break, put his feet up, and, as Stivik suggested, read the paper. Or watch TV.
~~~~~
Arthru watched from below as RG repaired the catwalk ,relieved that Scruben and whoever the hell the other mud was would be OK. The announcement for work shifts ending came over, and he became slightly impatient for this ordeal to end, so he could finally relax.

12-22-2005, 02:44 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

Okay i'm ready to go!

name:Mist
species:Slig
Sex:Male
bio: Mist was born in Rupture Farms before abe even came to be. He worked there as a gaurd for prisoners, and likes to have conversations with them. He is still one of thos short tempered sligs though.

Mist:Okay lets see what's on the agenda for this week.
*Mist reads an electronic notepad with him that updates him wirelessly about where his post for the week is. He reads.*
Mist:Anni's cell. Well ot can't be that bad. Just another mud right?

Occ: I hope this is a good start. I am proud to join this RP and it seems like I am already having my character go somewhere.
12-23-2005, 01:08 AM
Splat

ooc: Metroixer, and dragonlord, both your characters need an entrance, they can't just appear in Repture Fams. The RPG has been going for a long time and it can't be said that they just happened to be there from the start and no one noticed them. Repture FArms was shut down at the start and reopened by arnie I belive, so they can't have just been there. Mist might have worked at the old Repture FArms then been moved when it shut down, and recently heard it had reopened in the news and and decided to come back over. It makes more sense.
Otherwise though, its a good start. Good bio, good character.

Jim sighed with relief when he heard the message. He'd escaped another day! He was about to run off, when he paused.
Jim; "Uh, Scruben, do you know where the mudokons bunks are? Cus I have no idea..."

12-23-2005, 06:06 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

occ: Ahh okay. When you said "can't just appear in the factory" I thought it would be acceptable if he was already working at the old place before.....Okay so I shall fill in some plot holes!

*As Mist was on his way to the cell he was talking to himself.(Like he normally does if he's wallking to a cell).*
Mist: Man this place sure is different. It's a lot cleaner and less bloodier here. Heh. This is probably the reason I diden't want to go back. I just knew something would be different here, but man I never knew it would be this noticable. Meh I guess I gotta-
*Mist looked at a slig behind him that was snickering because Mist was talking to himself. Mist turned around and spit in the slig's face. Then started walking off again*
Mist: I guess I just have to get used to it......Man why does this cell have to be so far away?

Is that good?
12-23-2005, 08:41 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: It's a good start, but just to let you know, there's technically meant to be no random characters, although some people put them in anyway if needed (eg: T-Nex mentioning the paramite packs in Rupturefarms). Try to avoid random characters unless it's absolutely neccessary.

12-24-2005, 06:43 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Vacation! Wow, sorry I didn't post lately, I had no inspiration of thinking of something to type in a short time. Cheers.

IC

Boogie looked back at Anni. The way she was looking at him reminded him of the past. He lowered his head, turned to Dek and took the medications.
"I'll take them," he said "And you might want to give Anni some things to sleep, like some pills and a pillow."
He grabbed the radio from his pocket
"Hmm, I came here to guard the place, so I'll stay. Anyway, I'll press the intercom button, and would you (Dek) speak into it to warn everyone of the scrab? My voice would only sound like an incoming train."

~~~~~~
"The bunks?" Scruben asked "I-uh... hmm, where's Floyd when you need him."
He suddenly noticed Floyd over the edge of the corridor.
"Hah, just my luck again. Hey Floyd!" He shouted "Where are the bunks?"

"Uh, they're, You know how to get to the... hey wait, how did you know I was down here?" Floyd asked

"I'm able to see again, dude!" Scruben replied
"That's great! But anyhow, the bunks are... down here somewhere, and then you'll have to watch the map since I can't remember it..."

"Okay," He shouted back and turned to Jim " Well he doesn't know. But let's go down there for starters." Scruben walked to the nearest stairway and waited for Jim to follow.

~~~~~~

Floyd walked over to RG and #7 slig.

"Okay, where were we, grinders. We'll need RG to install those new parts. And by the way, the new grinder-engines are high-quality ones, and with all those critters we've got, I bet we'll be back in action in no time."

12-24-2005, 07:07 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

*Mist was almost Anni's cell. He soon saw Boogey.*
Mist: Hey i'm here! You can go now!
*As Mist got closer he saw Anni in the cell.*
Mist: Wow....Depressed one isn't she?

Occ: Mist doesen't know that Boogey is going to stay with Anni also. This is just to avoid confusion.

EDIT: Okay in responce to T-Nex's post. Mist is kind of a..Special slig so to speak. Since he had his job for so long it's only reasonable to get assigned more difficult jobs for expert gaurds right? So yea you can look at it like that >_>;....Again sorry for the confusion. I'll try to do better in the future.

Last edited by metroixer; 12-24-2005 at 09:19 AM..
12-24-2005, 08:18 AM
Splat

Jim nodded and followed Scruben; anything to get away from the grinders and all those sligs!

After a short way Jim spotted a map.
Jim: "Hey look, maybe this'll say..." He ran over to the ma and looked over it. "Looks like its not on this floor. And this map doesn't show any others... Do you think it'll be higher or lower? At my last factory they were under ground.

12-24-2005, 08:27 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC: um Metroixer I'me very sorry to say this but your post was kind of impossible, and maybe you should change it a bit. How did Mist know about what was going on in Dek's lab as only they knew what was going on?? I mean there's no logical way to why and how Mist knows about it. You could have him randomly finding the door to the lab or something, which by the way you left out too. You have to describe how to get to places, since you can't just be in one end of the factory, and then pop up in the other end. It's impossible, because we do kind of follow a timeline.
You're OK, but maybe you should change your post just a little. I'll ignore your post for now, but don't take it as an offence...

IC:

Anni closed her eyes, and followed the others' conversation. She was happy that Boogie would saty, as she hated this Vykker and place more than ever. She didn't feel like sleeping or anything. But she felt lonely, so she let her mind being partly taken over by her friend.

"Oh Nova, why'd you change so much??" she asked in a low voice,almost whispering.

"Anni do you really want to be trapped here forever?" another voice answered.

it come out from Anni's mouth but it was a completely diferent voice, and much lower than Anni's.

"I know you started the fire... Why'd you get me into this mess?" Anni asked again.

"Because that both you and I can't live here. We were meant to be free, and use our blessing to help our race." Nova's voice said.

"Blessing??!! What the hell are you talking about?" Anni said too loud, as she felt an anger rise inside her.

"There's more to come than just fire... If you just let me take control just a little bit...." Nova's voice answered, but this time only in Anni head.

Anni felt Nova dissapear in the back of her mind, resting, being on standby untill she decided to strike again.

Anni's head began hurting a bit. She sighed, and opened her eyes a bit, looking at Boogie and Dek.

============

12-25-2005, 09:43 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)
I'm new

OOC: I'm new and would like to join this RPG, before I start tripping over rules and such can someone give me a rundown of what I gotta do to join this.
12-25-2005, 09:51 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

OOC: Hello Venks and welcome! Zee rules are in a sticky topic here. I can't tell you about the rundown since i'm still getting used to this RP so hopefully Dripik will help you .

*Mist was looking at Anni in confusion*
Mist:Oookay it's official. This girl is very creepy....
*Mist had a nervous look in his eye but tried to make sure no one could see it. He doesen't like it when sligs see him all nervous and shaly. To him it makes him look like a coward. The LAST thing any slig would want to be. He stops walking as he got near boogie*
Mist: Well there are you gonna stay with me or are ya gonna go?
*Mist likes having more slig company with him right now. Especially since he's gonna be near a mud that talks to herslef.*
12-27-2005, 07:06 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: Welcome to W@RF, Venks. First, you'll have to write a character profile and post it in the W@RF Profile thread. You'll see details about the profiles there. Then you should read into the rules a bit... most of it, more like. Knowing the rules is important. Then the 'authority' will check your profile (T-nex will, I guess, but I'll check it too), then you're in. Read back a little, to see how the RPing is done.

------------------------------

#7 Slig heard the announcement.

#7 Slig: "Ah, good. OK, let's leave this for tomorrow, we can go to the RR now."

He listened to Floyd.

#7 Slig: "Yep, that's the plan..."

RG-49: "Is that supposed to mean that I will not get any assistance for to the repairs?"

#7 Slig: "If anyone's willing to help, they can join in, of course...

He turned back to Floyd.

#7 Slig: "Uh, I guess you don't know where the RR is. I can show you the way. Coming, Rick?"

Rick: "Sure, I had it for today."

12-27-2005, 07:52 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

OOC: Wow, new RPers! Nice to meet you guys, we needed new cannon fod- I mean, people. Anyways, read the rules and you'll do fine. Oh yea, I know I don't have a lot of authority around here, but just one tip: Try not to post every five minutes. It clogs up the board and gets annoying. Other than that, welcome and have fun!

IC: Sev arrived at the medical room and found it to be much more crowded and messier than before. He looked around and scratched his head. Everything seemed normal. Dek was chatting with Boogie, Stivik was arguing with Anni, and the scrab's cage was empty.

Sev froze in position.

Sev:"Wait....Uh, guys...Where's the scrab?"

12-27-2005, 08:08 PM
Icarus
Howler Punk

: Dec 2005
: On the other side
: 333
Icarus  (10)

KILL TRESPASSERS!!!!!!!!!!1

and the media
12-28-2005, 02:12 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Ooc: Ok thats ur 3rd warning for spamming, which also means temporary ban.... Oh how I've been waiting fir this moment.

============